Agriculture & Industrial- Fuel & Energy
- 20%OFF12456030.0Mercury ELITE 100 SpecificationsCharacteristics :(Capacity) :20 Hour Rate 100AH10 Hour Rate 92AH5 Hour Rate 80AHOvervoltage Restoration 41AHInternal Resistance Fully Charged Battery 4.5mSelf Discharge :Capacity after 3 Month Storage 91%Capacity after 6 Month Storage 81%Capacity after 12 Month Storage 60%Max Discharge Current 800A (5S)Terminal M3Charge (Constant Voltage) :Cycle Initial Charging Less than 30AFloat Voltage 14.4 ~ 14.7V/77°F (25°C)Voltage 13.5 ~ 13.8V/77°F (25°C)Physical :Dimension (WxDxH) mm 208 X 407 X 174Net Weight (kg) 30
- 19%OFF139308To keep your inverter as well as business up and running, you need the Mercury 200 AMP Battery to convert the direct current to alternating current which set the output voltage in 200 amp that meets the specification of your household appliances. Power is stored in this battery as it is designed to store rechargeable current and provides a flow of power to your inverter when there is no public power supply available. This Mercury battery is 200AH 12V. It is also a lead acid battery, what this means is that it will use a reversible chemical reaction to store its energy. It uses lead plates in a solution of sulphuric acid which generates electric energy. This electric energy is then used to power the inverter which offers you stable light to enjoy all through the day.The Mercury battery is the best method to provide alternative power for a limited period as it typically takes some hours to recharge. Here are some of the reason why the battery is best for you; it has a low maintenance cost and it is not expensive to buy unlike running your home with a generator, the inverter operation is so quiet and there will be no form of noise pollution. Another important thing is that this battery has exceptional charge retention and recovering ability and also environmental friendly. It has the ability to withstand overcharge, discharge efficiently and is not affected by shocks and vibration. The battery can last for many years of continuous use before needing replacement which makes it a good choice as a back-up power provider.
- 16%OFFVoltage Guard - AVS30
Gr8tbuy (Pay on Delivery available for Lagos and Ibadan only)₦ 7,500.00
₦9,000.00134225ow power (under-voltage) will damage any refrigeration appliance’s compressor and High Power (Over voltage) will damage any electrical or electronic equipment. The AVS30 is the most complete power protection device combining over-voltage, under-voltage, power-back surges and spikes/surge protection. Additionally, there is a delay when power returns to normal. This will ensure that the appliance is not switched on-off repeatedly during fluctuations nor it is subjected to a massive surge normally experienced when power returns after power cuts. Also accommodating a start up / inrush current of 110Amps. Furthermore, the New Sollatek AVS30 Micro version has enhanced features allowing the user to set the delay time and monitoring the state of the voltage. Suitable for all domestic and industrial applications.
- Luminous SMF Gel Battery 200ah / 12V
Infotunity Technologies (Infotunity International Limited)₦ 153,000.00138922Lumin009855.0 Due to zero stratification in gel, it gives it the ability to recharge faster and consume lesser energy to recharge heat dissipation excellent heat dissipation (on the same level as in vented batteries) due to surplus electrolyte and also because the gel remains in direct contact with the container walls. Thermal runaway remote possibility high temperature operation stability can operate continuously up to 50 o c
- 136343Quanta00985.0Heavy duty L terminal best suited to carry high rate discharges.Highly reliable one way self resealing safety vent seal.MFX alloy grid for high design life in float @ 27° C with maximum cyclic life.FLAPPON Terminal protecting system to prevent short circuits.Grouping the plates by Cast-On-Strap leads to integral lead crystals provides superior corrosion resistance to negative strap.Superior high rate discharge with low internal resistance.Unique heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant alloy for positive grids, to increase cyclic life in a tropical environmentLower internal resistance for superior high-discharge performanceInstacharge, a patented paste recipe for excellent charge acceptanceAesthetically designed with a rugged Flappon terminal protector that prevents shortsCompact, lightweight, factory-charged, explosion-resistant and environment friendlyClean and sleek looks
- Famicare Heavy Duty 30A Deep Cycle Battery Charger 12v and 24 volt
Infotunity Technologies (Infotunity International Limited)₦ 27,000.00136228famicare000115.0KEY FEATURESWith efficient in-built charger Over load protectionOver voltage protection Temperature protictionAnti-polar protection Reverse polarity protection DC under voltage protection Output short circuit protection Input high and low voltage protection Lack-voltage alarm Lack-voltage protection AC input low-voltage protectionAC input over -voltage protectionWHAT IN THE BOX30A charger Recharge cableProduct guideSPECIFICATIONS OF 30AH FAST CHARGERSKU FA647EL10WLQUNAFAMZProduct Line Famicare30AH Charger Can Recharge 12v and 24vProduction country ChinaSize (L x W x H cm) 29*27*18Weight (kg) 7Colour WhiteProduct warranty 1year warranty
- Sukam Deep Discharge SMF Battery - 100Ah/12V
Infotunity Technologies (Infotunity International Limited)₦ 93,999.00136859sukam0097835.0The Su-Kam 100Ah/12V battery is consistent with the performance expectations that Su-Kam batteries have earned. For the right usage, you will get the tough performance that's expected from Su-Kam inverter batteries, plus impressive durability.PERFORMANCE FEATURES OF SUKAM 100AH 12V SMF BATTERYThat's because of the many high performance features that are designed into sukam batteries. Check some the features of the Su-Kam 100Ah/12V SMF battery:Perfect Match for your Inverter & UPS SystemsPerforms under extreme conditionsWithstands Deep Discharge and OverchargeExcellent protection against leakage and corrosionStrong Containers/CoversIntercell Welding reduces chances of accidental short-circuiting of cellsSpecial Lead Alloy CompositionExcellent charge acceptanceLarge electrolyte volumeMicroporous PVC Separators
- 136010Sukam000110.0Low Harmonics:The compact transformer inside Falcon HBU not only makes it highly efficiency but also reduces harmonics. High harmonics are like ripples that interfere with battery charging and harm your battery life. That is why Su-Kam has created Falcon HBU to minimize harmonics and give clean and pure DC power to your battery. It increases battery's life.Shhhhh No Noise UPS:The superior technology in Falcon HBU makes it totally noiseless. This combined with quick switchover time means that you will not realize powercut. Falcon HBU will switch itself on instantly when it detects powercut and is so quiet that you do not get to know if it is on.Lowest No Load Current = Savings:Did you know that your home inverter/UPS needs electricity to keep itself functioning? Even if there is no electrical appliance connected to it, the UPS will still continue to consume a good amount electricity which adds to your electricity bills. Falcon HBU has been designed to take care of this problem – it takes very little electricity as compared to ordinary inverters.Robust Power:Falcon HBU may look small and light but it is quite heavy duty. It is powerful enough to run 7 computers at one time.90v Charging:Falcon HBU is suited for big cities as well as small towns and rural areas. It can charge the batteries even at a low voltage of 90v.DT6S Six Stage Charging:Falcon HBU gives multi-stage charge (spread across 6 stages) to batteries which keeps your battery healthy. Whereas ordinary inverters can only do 3 stage charging.
- HP Digital Sender Flow 8500 fn1 Document Capture Workstation - L2719A
Infotunity Technologies (Infotunity International Limited)₦ 3,000,700.00136856HP0068045.0FeaturesEnjoy forward-looking, high-speed productivityReclaim your time. Scan up to 60 pages per minute and 120 images per minute – even do two-sided scans.Easily manage jobs on the 20.3cm (8-inch) HP Easy Select touchscreen colour control panel with pullout keyboard.Do more with data using multiple scan-to options – folders, FTP sites, email, USB drives, SharePoint and more.Expand capture capabilities and seamlessly integrate solutions through the hardware integration pocket.Outstanding content management and easy collaborationGet high-volume performance, time and again – scan up to 5,000 pages daily with minimal user intervention.Bring data to life with built-in OCR capabilities, then save scans in a variety of file formats.Get fast results from single-pass scanning and HP EveryPage1. Automatically remove blank pages.Manage big jobs with the 100-sheet automatic document feeder. Reliably handle scan jobs with mixed originals.Get the digital sending security your business demandsScan and send documents without worry – the HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk helps keep sensitive data safe.Maintain security throughout the document lifecycle by enabling a variety of authentication options.Easily manage who can scan and where files can be saved, using advanced security features – including IPSec.Enable easy sharing of sensitive data when you create encrypted, password-protected PDFs.Seamless management from the very startProactively and centrally manage the device with the rest of your imaging and printing environment.Expand workteam capabilities within your print environment, using a rich array of easy-to-integrate solutions.Redefine workflows and help reduce distribution costs, using optional HP Capture and Route software.Create advanced, custom workflows across a variety of devices, using optional HP Digital Sending Software.
- 136338Quanta000710.0There are many batteries out there, but Quanta is one that offers that kind of assurance you want. Quanta is designed to withstand stress and cope more effectively with the heavy usage that our acute power shortage induces. That's why the manufacturer easily backs it with an extended warranty, to provide the purchase protection you desire. That warranty is a replacement warranty, meaning that you must have your battery working, through the warranty period.So, where lies the strength of the Quanta battery? It's in its advanced battery technology. As the manufacturers put it, Amaron Quanta is the product of fail-safe, fool-proof battery technology. Here are some of its great performance features and technology:
- 5%OFFQuanta 84Ah 12V SMF / VRLA LongLife Battery
Infotunity Technologies (Infotunity International Limited)₦ 68,000.00
₦72,000.00135918Amaron000330.0QUANTA 84AH 12V SMF / VRLA LONGLIFE BATTERYPatented Heavy-duty lead AlloyThick robust intercell connectionsStringent Quality ControlBest in class DesignLow impedence pathSuperior discharge performanceExcellent Charge AcceptanceLow Self-dischargePatented Instacharge Paste recipeExplosion-resistant and environment friendly
- 8%OFFQuanta Slim Design 12V FTA Series Battery - 100Ah/12V
Infotunity Technologies (Infotunity International Limited)₦ 78,000.00
₦85,000.00135916Amaron40.0Long Float lifeDesigned to perform in harsh tropical conditionsFront Terminal DesignSuitable for standard 23" rackInbuilt facility for Central DegassingHigh Volumetric Energy Density for maximum powerShort Recharge Time owing to Lower Internal resistancePatented Lead Oxide Paste Recipe for excellent charge acceptanceLow self-dischargeInnovative plate design for superior performanceAdvanced AGM separator for longer service lifeAutomated, state-of-the-art cast-on strap processAutomated InterCell Welding for low Internal resistanceHigh conductivity terminalsLip & Tongue type Heat Sealing for leak-proof seal
- 61097General LibraryThe General Petroleum Library presents students with a clear picture of the most fundamental concepts in the oil and gas industry. Every day millions of barrels of oil are consumed across the world to fuel vehicles and produce many useful products. It is the petroleum industry that brings oil and natural gas out of the ground, turns it into useful products, and distributes these products. To accomplish this, reservoirs are evaluated on the characteristics of a formation and volumetric calculations must be made. On the rig, knowledge of relevant equations and math skills will be required of workers, as they must be comfortable making frequent calculations involving weights, volumes and pressures to work effectively.This library contains the following courses;Basic Oilfield MathematicsReservoir Engineering PrimerBasic Principles of PetroleumWireline Course*American certified courses with hardcopy certificate to be provided
- 13239MP21FOil Can With Rigid pipeModel: MP21RCatalogue No: 41410Price = N3500.00Capacities: 200ml.Oil Can With Flexible pipeModel:MP21FCatalogue No: 41420Price = N3800.00Capacities: 200ml.Complete range of oil dispensing cans in a range of sizes from 125 ml to 1 litre (4 oz. to 1 quart)All steel construction, with the body seamless drawn from tin coated sheet in premium powder coated finishMetal pump has 2 ball valves for large volume delivery per stroke. The suction valve at the bottom of pump is without spring, which prevents malfunctioning because of sticking valve due to resinous oil
- 13237FPM/12/HFHeavy Duty Electric fuel pumpModel: FPM-12Catalogue No: 44040 Price = N209,000.00Heavy Duty high Flow Electric fuel pumpModel: FPM/12/HFCatalogue No: 44045Price = N228,000.00Heavy Duty Industrial Grade Fuel pumps designed for everyday use in Agricultural, Construction, Automotive & Industrial applicationsRain & Weather proof for tough outdoor useLightweight, yet strong non corroding Aluminum Die cast constructionGeared pump design using precision sintered metal gearsGeared construction makes the pump tolerant to contaminants in fuel; in addition to offering tremendous suction & minimal noisecUL listed MotorDuty Cycle: 30 Minutes On / 30 Minutes Off WETTED COMPONENTS Aluminum, Steel, Cast Iron, Nylon, NBR, Zinc, Viton, Polypropylene, PVC RECOMMENDED USE Gasoline, Diesel, E15 Fuel, Kerosene, Bio Diesel (B20) Specifications:HEAVY DUTY ELECTRIC FUEL PUMP Description: Heavy Duty 12V DC Flow Rate (at pump outlet): Upto 15 GPM (57 LPM)* Explosion Proof Motor: 1/7 HP 12V DC Amp: 25 Amp Internal bypass valve: Yes Suction Pipe: Steel Hose: 3/4" x 12' Anti Static Hose Tank Adapter: 2" Threaded Inlet: 1" NPT Outlet: 3/4" NPT Dispensing Nozzle: 3/4" Manual with Swivel Battery Cable: (2 Wire) 15' HEAVY DUTY HIGH FLOW ELECTRIC FUEL PUMPDescription: Heavy Duty HIGH FLOW 12V DCFlow Rate*: Upto 20 GPM (75 LPM)Explosion Proof Motor: 1/7 HP 12V DCAmp draw from Battery: 30 AmpInternal bypass valve: YesSuction Pipe: SteelHose: 1" x 12' Anti Static HoseTank Adapte:r 2" ThreadedInlet: 1" NPTOutlet: 1" NPTDispensing Nozzle: 1" Manual with SwivelBattery Cable: (2 Wire) 15'
- 9100The Homework Light is perfect for creating the right environment for studying. Using latest battery and LED technology it will give up to 60 hours of light from a single full charge. Super performing LED’s bring 40 lumens of light and the integrated stand and piviting head allows the light to be used in a variety of positions. The batteries can be charged over 1500 times; this means they will last for at least 5 years. This is truly a life changing light. Key Features Up to 60 hours of light from one full charge (low mode)Up to 1500 charge cycles 12 hours charging time In direct sunlight/60 000 luxHigh/Low lighting modeWater resistantS hanging hookOnly charges in the sunlight Available in 5 different colours, red, blue, yellow and white
- 5%OFF13233GNB-25T/PROModel: GNB-25T/PROCatalogue No: 44059Most popularly used pump worldwide. The Groz version of the Rotary Pump is superior to any other with features such as Dual Directional Operation which allows the pump to both empty, as well as refill containersExtremely Heavy Duty & rugged weighing 6.6 kgs (14.5 lbs) Pump body is sturdy cast iron with precisely machined cast iron vanes for better draw & smoother deliveryPump seals are made from Hi Nitrile rubberFits 15 gallons (50 litre) to 55 gallons (205 litre) barrelsComes complete with suction tube , 2” cast iron bung nut & discharge spout WETTED COMPONENTSSteel, Cast Iron, NBR RECOMMENDED USE For dispensing Diesel, Kerosene, Heating Oils , Motor Oils, Lubricating Oils (upto SAE 90), and other non-corrosive media DO NOT USEWith water based media, Antifreeze, Solvents, Acids, and Gasoline etc.
- 8%OFF13235RBP/3V/HModel: RBP/3V/HCatalogue No: 44081Deliver media with a head / lift upto 20'Solid cast iron construction, fully CNC machined to close tolerancesPump Handle rotates a high quality sintered powder metal 3 Vane Rotor inside a highly finished pumping chamberGraphite Veins are self lubricating & non wearingHigh Quality graphite Seal allows the pump to be used with a wide variety of fluids including Diesel with upto 15% Ethanol blendSelf Priming operation with discharge up to 38 LPM (10 GPM)Supplied complete with 2" Bung, Telescopic Suction Tube with Strainer for use with 15 gallons (50 litre) – 55 gallons (205 litre) barrelsAlso available - Drip pan for use with the above pump FM Approved Pump with 8' Anti Static Hose, Nozzle, Nozzle Holder, Flame Arrestor & Vacuum Breaker. For use with Class I & Class II flammable & combustible liquids such as Gasoline, Naphtha, Alcohols & other solvents compatible with the pump components. Ideal for quickly refueling gasoline powered vehicles or equipment WETTED COMPONENTSCast Iron, Steel, Graphite, Paper, Polypropylene DO NOT USEWith Water Based Media
- 12%OFF13240SPH/1Model: SPH/1Catalogue No: 44400Easy to use, polyethylene pumps siphon liquids to lower levels than the height at which the pump is installed. These are easy to prime & start within 6-7 strokes. Pump requires no further operation & keeps working in Auto position, emptying the media being pumped. All pumps are equipped with a Vent Cap on top. Opening the cap stops the discharge To dispense media at levels higher than the pump, pump bellow needs to be continuously operated Supplied complete with Flexible Corrugated Discharge tubeNO BATTERY IS REQUIRED DO NOT USEThese pumps must never be used with concentrated acids, Acetone, Benzene etc DISCHARGE: 6.5 LPM /2 GPM DISCHARGE HOSE LENGTH: 21.69” (551 mm)
- 13241FCN/S/3-4/BSPModel: FCN/S/3-4/BSPCatalogue No: 45580For use with Electric Fuel Pumps & gravity feed applicationsAll Metal Construction with the Body, Discharge Spout, Trigger & Guard made from AluminiumHose Swivel at Inlet for increased maneuverability & convenience in useManual control. Also includes continuous flow switch for unattended dispensingDesigned for minimal back pressure & reduction in flow 6-5/16” (160 mm) long SpoutFor use with Diesel, Kerosene & Petrol WETTED COMPONENTSAluminum, Steel, Nylon, Nitrile Rubber
- 2%OFF13242FFL/02/BSPModel: FFL/02/BSPCatalogue No: 44390High Flow Fuel filter, complete with 10 micron fuel filter elementDurable & lightweight design for easy installation on both mobile & stationary fuel tanks and on gasoline & diesel fuel pumpsIdeal for use in agricultural & industrial applicationsRust & weather resistant for years of serviceThe 10 micron paper filter element filters even small particles of rust, scale, grit, dirt, sand & lint at a gravity flow of 19 litres / minute (5 GPM) with only a 24" (600 mm) head. The filter element has 366 square inches of filtering surface which results in more particle retention, which means cleaner fuel, and fewer costly engine repairs Replacement filter elements available as spareAlso available water block fuel filter element which separates water from fuel WETTED COMPONENTSAluminum, Polypropylene, NBR, Steel, Paper element, Nylon, Brass RECOMMENDED USEGasoline, Diesel Fuel DO NOT USEWith water based products, Gasohol, Aviation fuels, Race fuels etc.
- 13243FF/FFL/10Model: FF/FFL/10Catalogue No: 44395Use with GROZ FUEL FILTERS WITH SEE-THROUGH BOWLReplacement FilterElement & Viton Seal kit
- 27%OFF61101IADC Accredited CoursesAlfcom Energy offers the following courses accredited by the International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC). The IADC is a global organization representing oil and gas interests for over 70 years. DIT curriculums feature introductions to the oil and gas industry, drilling operations and production operations. These programs range from 54 to 84 hours, and will teach the concepts behind working in the petroleum industry, in drilling operations, and in production operations. Other IADC certificates awarded for completing Alfcom Energy courses include Rig Pass and the introductory level of WellCAP. These courses allow drilling companies and contractors to put men on rigs while ensuring safe operations for everyone involved.These courses include;Introduction to Petroleum Industry DITIntroduction to Petroleum Industry DIT Drilling FocusIntroduction to Petroleum Industry DIT Production FocusIntroduction to Well Control (IADC)IADC Rig Pass*IADC certifications available on requestcontact :email@example.com for more info
- 16%OFF61093The Drilling Fundamentals Library details the processes and tools used to drill a well, as well as key concepts like kick detection, underbalance drilling, primary cementing and well control. Drilling wells is perhaps the most challenging and dangerous process in oil and gas exploration and production, and is the first step in exploration and production. Specialized procedures, tools and equipment are required during the process of bringing a well to completion, and knowledge of how these pieces work with each other and their specific role in the creation of a well is essential for efficient and safe drilling operations. Maintaining control of the well during drilling operations is crucial to the safety of crew members, and protection of the environment. The last step of drilling a well is completion, in which specialized casing and well is completion, in which specialized casing and cementing operations allow production of well fluidsCourses within this library include:Oilwell DrillingUnderbalanced DrillingHorizontal DrillingPrimary CementingBit HydraulicsKick DetectionWell Control FundamentalsIntroduction to Well Control (IADC)*American certified courses with hardcopy certificate to be provided
- 16%OFFHealth, Safety & Environment Library -Thirteen(13) eLearning Courses
Alfcom Energy Ltd.₦ 25,000.00
₦30,000.0061098Health, Safety & Environment LibraryHealth, Safety and Environment (HSE) topics are presented in PetroEd’s HSE Library, which addresses safe work practices on a rig or platform. Cranes are used everyday on offshore platforms, which makes working safely with and around cranes important for crane operators and rig personnel. H2S is commonly associated with decaying organic matter, and can be produced during rig operations. It is important for all rig workers to be familiar with characteristics, safety equipment, and treatment in the event of a H2S leak. Radioactive materials are another concern for petroleum industry personnel, as production operations can easily become contaminated with NORM, posing health risks for workers. In the event of an accidental oil spill, accurately estimating the volume of oil spilled is vital to reporting and management of accidental release.This library contains the following courses;Crane SafetyH2s Safety In Production OperationsNorm In The Petroleum IndustryOil Spill Volume EstimationHSE: General Safety CourseHSE: Personal Protective Equipment CourseHSE: Health and HazardsHSE: Specialized Work ProceduresHSE: Personal Safety Responsibilities on the RigHSE: Platform Arrival Procedures and Environment RegulationsHSE: Shore Base ArrivalHSE: Land CertificationHSE: Safety and Environmental Management System SEMS Awareness*American certified courses with hardcopy certificate to be provided
- 16%OFF61094Production Operations LibraryThe Production Operations Library covers common techniques used in the production phase of oil and natural gas wells in surface and sub-surface systems. Gas lift, sucker rod pumping and electric submersible electric pumping systems for artificial lift allow low pressure reservoirs to be produced, as well as increasing flow rates in naturally-flowing wells. Measuring fluid volumes – liquid and gas - on an oil field is necessary for accounting, process monitoring and custody transfer. Perforating liners allows fluids to travel from a formation into the production tubing, and can be accomplished with a variety of different systems. Downhole tools and equipment performing a wide variety of functions are commonly lowered into the wellbore using slicklines. Knowledge of the techniques and technologies used in slickline operations is valuable for new, administrative and support personnel. Learning the functions and controls of subsurface safety valves allows rig workers to minimize the negative effects of environmental complications. Identifying surface facilities and their configuration, operating principles, and function provides personnel unfamiliar with surface operations a working knowledge of these systems.This library contains the following courses;Artificial LiftSlickline OperationsOilfield Metering PrimerSubsurface Safety ValvesPerforating FundamentalsSurface Facilities Primer*American certified courses with hardcopy certificate to be provided
- 9107This Solar Mobile charger has been designed to charge mobile phones with optimum results. Our integrated battery checker allows the user to know when the solar charger is fully charged. Our advanced circuitry and battery design ensures a maximum transfer of power generated to the phone, so optimum results are achieved. The battery technology allows the product to operate efficiently and safely in temperatures in excess of 60 degrees. The Sunstorm charger is a reliable power source giving the user increased talk time and network access. Key Features Charges all types of mobile phones 100% , and smartphones up to 40%Can be charged from other power supply through USB in less than 2 hoursCharges most mobile phones within 2 hours BatteryLi-ion 3.7 V 900 mAhSolar Panel0.5 W, Dimensions: 50 x 68 mm Polycrystalline panelAccesoriesUSB Cable, Micro USB, Mini USB, Nokia tip and Samsung tipPortFor charging in: mini USBFor charging out: USB Type A , 5V, 500 mAh