Books & Audible
- 40%OFF1837770.05Put your pens on this Pen Stand. It fits all styles of pens and office supplies. Also can be used as a place to keep favorite pens.Show off your best pens with this Pen Stand. It is not only sturdy but is attractive as well.also comes with drawers to fit litlle bits of items...pin,clips,erasers etc
- 1830920.1Grade Level: 3 - 4Series: Gnoo Zoo Book 1 (Book 1)Hardcover: 48 pagesPublisher: Thomas Nelson Inc (February 1, 2003)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 1400302471ISBN-13: 978-1400302475 Product Dimensions: 9 x 0.5 x 11 inches Shipping Weight: 0.1kg
- 1830900.3Paperback: 240 pagesPublisher: Kregel Publications; First Edition edition (May 27, 2004)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0825424038ISBN-13: 978-0825424038 Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.2 inches Shipping Weight: 0.3kg
- 1830820.3Age Range: 12 and up Grade Level: 7 - 9Series: The Calypso Chronicles (Book 2)Paperback: 295 pagesPublisher: Bloomsbury USA Childrens (April 18, 2006)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 1582349053ISBN-13: 978-1582349053 Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.8 x 7.8 inches Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounce
- 1830780.3Age Range: 12 and up Grade Level: 7 - 9Series: The Calypso Chronicles (Book 2)Paperback: 295 pagesPublisher: Bloomsbury USA Childrens (April 18, 2006)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 1582349053ISBN-13: 978-1582349053 Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.8 x 7.8 inches Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounce
- 1829900.3Paperback: 416 pagesPublisher: Bethany House; Large type / large print edition edition (October 1, 2004)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0764227297ISBN-13: 978-0764227295 Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 1.2 x 8.2 inches Shipping Weight: 0.3kg
- 1829850.2Paperback: 124 pagesPublisher: Whitaker House; Poc edition (November 1, 1993)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0883683687ISBN-13: 978-0883683682 Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches Shipping Weight: 0.2kg
- 60%OFF121278BND-020.1Take your Forex trading to another level of profitability by using a strategy that guarantees your success in a definite period.Grab your own copy of this very beneficial and highly profitable guide: MAGIC BREAKOUT FOREX TRADING STRATEGY-Your Gate To Financial Freedom.Why MAGIC BREAKOUT STRATEGY?*Enter the market before the crowd:With this strategy, you will be able to predict breakouts before the momentum traders arrive.*Magic Breakout is a conservative strategy:It's safe. You risk a small amount of money on every trade.*Mechanical:Trade by following a set of simple rules.*Easy to implement:Convince yourself that trading is really easy!*Profitable:If you stick to the rules and go through a series of losing trades, you will finally become profitable.* ...and much more!
- 76%OFFSolar Power Design Manual-The Complete Guide To Designing A Solar Power System
EBOOKS 911₦ 1,900.00
₦8,000.00121275BND-010.1BECOME A SOLAR POWER EXPERT AND MAKE GOOD MONEY!Teach Yourself Solar Power.Build your own solar power system with this easy to follow guide.Get the SOLAR POWER DESIGN MANUAL Now!!!Do you want to learn how to use solar power? Because if you do, then you've come to the right place.The Solar Power Design Manual starts from first principles to guide you smoothly through the complex process of designing, specifying and installing stand-alone solar power systems for all applications, anywhere in the world.In the Solar Power Design Manual you will get:*A simple explanation of how solar power works*A guide to choosing the most efficient appliances*The best way to estimate the available solar energy*A step by step design process that anyone can follow*Simple installation and commissioning instructions*More than 30 colour diagrams and photographs*A maintenance guide to keep your system functioning perfectlyI'm so confident that you'll like the SOLAR POWER DESIGN MANUAL!Take advantage of the increasing global need for alternate (electricity) energy by learning everything about solar power...and make good money as a solar power expert!
- 35%OFF1577441.0The sixth edition of this best-selling dictionary offers learnersthe most comprehensive and accurate information with updated content and hundreds of new words. The full-colour, user-friendly design helps users quickly find all the information they need. Learners get extra help with grammar and using the correct tenses, and the integrated Thesaurus and Collocations support help them to build their vocabulary for life.
- 36%OFF1577521.5Based on extensive research into primary school teaching, this dictionary has been carefully compiled to include vocabulary which pupils at this level will need. Containing over 8,000 entries from many school subjects including Maths, Geography and Science, the dictionary is a valuable teaching course across the curriculum. Attractive, accessible layout includes over 250 black and white illustrations and 16 full-page colour pictures that aid comprehension and make finding the right word easy for your pupils. Clear and concise definitions are written using language appropriate for learners at this level, helping your pupils quickly develop an understanding of English that will better prepare them for the secondary school level. Grammar information is simply explained, idioms and typical language patterns are defined and exemplified, while examples demonstrate typical usage, helping your pupils develop their literacy skills further.
- 24%OFF1577531.0The New Method English Dictionary by Longman authored by Michael West, explaining the meaning of over 24,000 items within a vocabulary of 1,490 words.
- 50%OFF1577571.0Published by Heinemann in 1992, Contemporary African Short Stories is an anthology of stories edited by CL Innes and the late Chinua Achebe. The two are also editors of an earlier work entitled African Short Stories, published also by Heinemann in 1987. The later work features 20 stories written between 1980 and 1991 and which, once again, showcase the range and depth of African writing. They tell of adversity, strife and endurance in a mostly unsympathetic post-colonial environment, and examine the place of realism, superstition and fantasy in those struggles.
- 50%OFF1577891.0The Return of the Water Spirit talks of the erosion of the ethical and moral values that underscored the anti-colonial struggle in Angola. As such, it takes its place in the great swathe of African writing that takes as its motor the failure of the revolutionary state.
- 50%OFFOPENING SPACES : CONTEMPORARY AFRICAN WOMEN'S WRITINGS
CARONA CONTINENTAL VENTURES LTD ₦ 1,000.00
₦2,000.001577901.0Opening Spaces: Contemporary African Women's Writing:This is a collection of 15 short stories by African women from 11 different countries. The anthology includes Leila Aboulela's Caine Prize winning story The Museum. With the exception of a few stories like Crocodile Tails, A State of Outrage, The Barrel of a Pen, and The Home-Coming, the stories revolve around polygamous husbands, domineering husbands, rape, domestic violence, girl empowerment and combinations of these.
- 50%OFF1577921.0The Joys of Motherhood:is a novel written by Buchi Emecheta. It was first published by Allison & Busby in 1979 and was reprinted in Heinemann's African Writers Series in 2008. The basis of the novel is the "necessity for a woman to be fertile, and above all to give birth to sons". It tells the tragic story of Nnu-Ego, daughter of Nwokocha Agbadi and Ona, who had a bad fate with childbearing. This novel explores the life of a Nigerian woman, Nnu Ego. Nnu’s life centers on her children and through them, she gains the respect of her community. Traditional tribal values and customs begin to shift with increasing colonial presence and influence, pushing Ego to challenge accepted notions of ‘mother,’ ‘wife,’ and ‘woman.’ Through Nnu Ego’s journey, Emecheta forces her readers to consider the dilemmas associated with adopting new ideas and practices against the inclination to cleave to tradition. In this novel, Emecheta reveals and celebrates the pleasures derived from fulfilling responsibilities related to family matters in child bearing, mothering, and nurturing activities among women. However, the author additionally highlights how the ‘joys of motherhood’ also include anxiety, obligation, and pain.
- 50%OFF1578661.0Distant View of a Minaret is a collection of fifteen short stories that give readers a glimpse of what it means to be a woman in an Orthodox Muslim society in Egypt. The stories are not interconnected, but together they form a vivid portrayal of Rifaat’s world.
- 50%OFF1578691.0Arrows of Rain is a fascinating satirical allegory that reveals in gory details the terrible effect of military rule in a country named Madia in the novel, but which is, in fact, a thinly disguised Nigeria. The book opens in captivating fashion with the story of the dead body of a woman sprawled on the sandy shores of B. Beach on New Year Day. The police arrive but do a terribly patched-up work under the guise of investigation. The only person who can give a credible eyewitness account is a maverick vagrant named Bukuru; he is a highly educated former journalist, but presumed mentally unstable. As he reveals that soldiers caused the unknown woman’s death and discloses that a highly decorated Army officer has done unspeakable violence to women, the police begin to hatch a cover-up, discounting Bukuru’s account – and accusing him of multiple homicides.
- 50%OFF1579521.0Dew in the Morning: A sharply-perceived evocation of changing life in rural Zimbabwe during the 1960s and 1970s. Narrated from the point of view of a young boy, Godi, it follows the fortunes of a city-dwelling family who establish a small farm in the country. As Godi grows himself, he observes the growth of the village as the people strive to resolve tensions between conflicting values and ambitions.
- 50%OFF1579621.0Smouldering Charcoal by Tiyambe Zeleza belongs to the immediate post-colonial African literature, which includes such texts as Ayi Kwei Armah's The Beautyful Ones are not Yet Born, and Ngugi wa Thiong'o's A Grain of Wheat. More specifically, it belongs to those collection of works which exposes the disillusionment of independence and questions the integrity and vision of the post-independence leaders, usually the first presidents, who became harsh, corrupt, and crueller.
- 50%OFF1579731.0Neighbours: The Story of a Murder: Set in three households in Maputo, this is the story of how a South African conspiracy to infiltrate and destabilize Mozambique creates tragedy for ordinary people. It weaves together present events and past memories in the drama of a few short hours.
- 50%OFF1579751.0Chattering Wagtails of Mikuyu Prison is a collection of forty-five poems grouped under four sections: ANOTHER FOOLS' DAY HOMES IN; OUT OF BOUNDS; CHATTERING WAGTAILS; and THE RELEASE AND OTHER CURIOUS SIGHTS. Together these interwoven poems tell the story of what got the poet arrested, his time in prison and his time out of prison. Jack Mapanje was arrested and detained in Mikuyu Maximum Detention Center for three and half years without charge. This arrest came on the back of the reprinting of his first collection of poems Of Chameleons and Gods.
- 50%OFF1579811.0Weep Not, Child is Kenyan author Ng?g? wa Thiong'o's first novel, published in 1964 under the name James Ngugi. It was the first English novel to be published by an East African. Thiong'o's works deal with the relationship between Africans and the British colonists in Africa, and are heavily critical of British colonial rule. Specifically, Weep Not, Child deals with the Mau Mau Uprising, and "the bewildering dispossession of an entire people from their ancestral land." Ng?g? wrote the novel while he was a student at Makerere University. The book is divided into two parts and eighteen chapters. Part one deals mostly with the education of Njoroge, while part two deals with the rising revolutionary, anti-colonist turmoil in Kenya.
- ₦ 4,500.00Sold by:Masters of Management: How the Business Gurus and Their Ideas Have Changed the World - for Better and for Worse by Adrian Wooldridge (Hard Cover)
Balshem Books₦ 4,500.00301140.68Hardcover: 464 pagesPublisher: HarperBusiness; Updated edition (November 29, 2011)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0061771139ISBN-13: 978-0061771132
- 1817510.3Paperback: 272 pagesPublisher: Bethany House Publishers (February 1, 2000)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0764222473ISBN-13: 978-0764222474 Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.8 x 8.2 inches Shipping Weight: 0.3kg
- 18138397808423619340.3Paperback: 400 pagesPublisher: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. (September 2005)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0842361936ISBN-13: 978-0842361934 Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.2 x 8.2 inches Shipping Weight: 0.3kg
- 18138097808054019810.7Paperback: 479 pagesPublisher: B & H Pub Group (January 1, 1998)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0805401989ISBN-13: 978-0805401981 Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1.5 x 9.2 inches Shipping Weight: 0.7Kg
- 1813320.3Paperback: 224 pagesPublisher: Siloam; 1 edition (June 10, 2003)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0884199495ISBN-13: 978-0884199496 Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 9.1 inches Shipping Weight: 0.3KG
- 1812350.2Hardcover: 160 pagesPublisher: David C. Cook; New edition (1998)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 1562925326ISBN-13: 978-1562925321 Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 0.4 x 7.2 inches Shipping Weight:0.2kg
- 1812260.4Paperback: 352 pagesPublisher: Bethany House Publishers; Reprinted edition (March 1, 2006)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0764200429ISBN-13: 978-0764200427 Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 1 x 8.2 inches Shipping Weight: 0.4KG
- 181137RH92830.3Author: Chude JideonwoPublisher: FarafinaISBN: 9789785519808Pages: Hardback (280)
- 1809620.03Library Binding: 334 pagesPublisher: Center Point Pub (August 1, 2008)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 1602852626ISBN-13: 978-1602852624 Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.2 x 8.8 inches Shipping Weight: 0.03KG
- 1809380.3Paperback: 330 pagesPublisher: Bethany House (May 1, 2004)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0764228854ISBN-13: 978-0764228858 Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.8 x 8.2 inches Shipping Weight: 10.2 ounces
- 18061497808995775001.36Series: Key Word Study BiblesHardcover: 2156 pagesPublisher: AMG Publishers; None, NASB-77 Bible version, Hardbound edition (June 1, 2008)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0899577504ISBN-13: 978-0899577500Product Dimensions: 7 x 3.2 x 9 inchesShipping Weight: 1.36 kg
- 18061297808423331460.12Paperback: 570 pagesPublisher: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. (January 1, 1998)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0842333142ISBN-13: 978-0842333146Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 0.5 x 6.8 inchesShipping Weight: 0.12 kg
- 18061197807180343990.49PaperbackPublisher: Thomas Nelson PublishersLanguage: EnglishISBN-10: 0718034392ISBN-13: 978-0718034399Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 1.2 x 6.5 inchesShipping Weight: 0.49 kg
- 18061097807180180090.73Paperback: 1268 pagesPublisher: Nelson Bibles (October 2006)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0718018001ISBN-13: 978-0718018009Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.3 x 1 inchesShipping Weight: 0.73 kg
- 18060997807180146671.09Paperback: 1571 pagesPublisher: Nelson Bibles (September 2005)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0718014669ISBN-13: 978-0718014667Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.3 x 1.5 inchesShipping Weight: 1.09 kg
- 18060897807180093110.42Leather Bound: 1172 pagesPublisher: Nelson Bibles; Imitation Leather edition (October 2004)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0718009312ISBN-13: 978-0718009311Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.4 x 1.3 inchesShipping Weight: 0.42 kg
- 18060797807180093040.45Leather Bound: 1172 pagesPublisher: Nelson Bibles; Imitation Leather edition (November 2004)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0718009304ISBN-13: 978-0718009304Product Dimensions: 7.1 x 4.8 x 1.4 inchesShipping Weight: 0.45 kg
- 18050097803109222857180016431.13Paperback: 1624 pagesPublisher: Nelson Bibles (October 1, 2002)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0718001648ISBN-13: 978-0718001643Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1.5 x 9 inchesShipping Weight: 1.13kg
- 18049397803109365650.54Age Range: 8 and up Paperback: 736 pagesPublisher: Zondervan (June 27, 2006)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 031093656XISBN-13: 978-0310936565Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 1.3 x 8.1 inchesShipping Weight: 0.54 kg
- 18049003109363360.34Imitation Leather: 1216 pagesPublisher: Zondervan; Special edition (September 17, 2006)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0310936330ISBN-13: 978-0310936336Product Dimensions: 4.1 x 1.4 x 7.4 inchesShipping Weight: 0.34 kg
- 18035697803109222850.77Paperback: 1184 pagesPublisher: Zondervan; New Ed edition (February 7, 2005)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0310922283ISBN-13: 978-0310922285Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.3 x 5.5 inchesShipping Weight: 0.77 kg
- 18035297807180311210.3PaperbackPublisher: HCP US (PG UK) (2015)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0718031121ISBN-13: 978-0718031121Product Dimensions: 4.1 x 1 x 6.1 inchesShipping Weight: 0.30 kg
- 18035097803106081960.86Leather Bound: 736 pagesPublisher: Zondervan (September 1, 2006)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0310608198ISBN-13: 978-0310608196Package Dimensions: 8.8 x 6.4 x 1.3 inchesShipping Weight: 0.86 kg
- 18034997803106049760.95Hardcover: 1504 pagesPublisher: Zondervan (April 1, 2006)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0310604974ISBN-13:978- 0310604976Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 1.5 x 8.8 inchesShipping Weight: 0.95kg
- 18017497814003223290.54Paperback: 672 pagesPublisher: Thomas Nelson; Reprint edition (May 21, 2013)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 1400322324ISBN-13: 978-1400322329Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 1.1 x 8.3 inchesShipping Weight: 0.54kg
- 180073RH28290.4Author: Niran Adedokun Publisher: Grace Springs Africa Publishers ISBN: 978-1-60188-973-9 Pages: Paperback (253)
- 16%OFFEntrepreneurial Traits – 15 Traits of Successful Entrepreneurs
Dee - Lilivale International₦ 1,000.00
₦1,200.001792531e-05Do you have what it takes to succeed in your business or venture? Real success in entrepreneurship does not happen by chance or coincidence. This information material presents cogent and must-have traits that must be cultivated by anyone aspiring to be successful in any business venture. These include: The right type of learning; Being visionary in the right direction and dimension; The right perspective to failure and risk taking and how to approach them; ....And other required traits. All these and many more are well explained and analyzed in this material. These traits are applicable to both aspiring as well as established entrepreneurs, for continuing sustainability and profitability. Once these traits are cultivated, it becomes very easy to live by them and success becomes inevitable.
- 37%OFF1792511e-06Not only does perfume make one smell great, it also makes one feel good about oneself as well as feel attractive too. Today, more and more people are turning away from the industrial techniques of producing perfume, and preferring to make it themselves instead. For many people, making their own perfumes is not only easy to do, but it is also a great source of pleasure and fun for them. In addition, making your own perfumes provides you with a new skill which in turn creates a good channel of income. This information material provides detailed information on: · What can Perfume be made from? · The first steps in order to make your own perfume · What Supplies do you need and where do you get them · How to go about making your own perfume · How to Create Aromatherapy Perfumes at Home · Some simple recipes to make perfume at home · How to sell your home-made perfume It’s a material you would be glad to have!
- 25%OFF1792491e-05When passion becomes a core component of whatever you are doing, your life becomes more fulfilled and success comes faster and sweeter. Sometimes to unleash true passion in yourself, you may have to change your job to suit your aptitude better. But sometimes too, you may also find that you actually love your existing job, only that you don’t feel very passionate about it. The information in this e-book will help you to be able to study your situation and then try to make a few changes where necessary to rekindle your passion. Passion can ensure that you enjoy what you do and make it easier to put in the effort required for success. Passion triggers enthusiasm and motivation that gives your business or whatever you do the muscle to face the hard times. Being passionate about your business or what you do brings very positive changes to your business and to you. It gives you much more than you ever expected. This information material delves into the detailed explanation of how to apply passion to: · Give your business or whatever you do a new direction and invest your full energies into ensuring its success. · Avoid stress, trauma and confusion about your business. · Shun the fears that grip most entrepreneurs about the next steps in business. You don't need to be an expert for that. You just need to know how to drive your passion and make it turn your life and business on the path of success. · Lead a fuller and more purposeful life. · Become 20% more focused on your business and reap 80% more benefits. · Do something amazing and grow your business while being excited about what you are doing every day and feel the marked difference it brings to your work and your life. · Enjoy the time you spend with your family and participate in their growth and well being. · Derive energy, enthusiasm and motivation that would keep you dedicated to your business despite adversity. · Keep stress and boredom at bay. Feel the difference in the approach that would make it easier to work harder and be self motivated, giving you the leverage of planning and executing things your way. · Successfully go through tough times and emotional rollercoaster rides and being able to deal with minor and major crises in a more optimistic and fruitful way. In summary, it explains how to drive Passion into whatever you are doing or wish to do and turn things around to achieve even better than desired results while at the same time, you are not sacrificing one aspect of your life for another. This information material is a must-have!!
- 16%OFF1765800.0001Staggering Statistics:· Instagram is currently valued at above $16Billion · Instagram delivers more than 7 Billion images to users each day · With 9000 images shared every second, Instagram has gone from strength to strength · At a linear monthly growth rate of 33%, Instagram enjoys billions of daily views · Instagram ads are seen anywhere between 500,000 to a Million times per day · 60% of all smartphone users are now using Instagram Putting the statistics above into perspective, this material explores the goldmine inherent in Instagram platform which you can easily adapt to brand your business and skyrocket your profits. Instagram Mastery is a step by step training guide that explains the latest and proven Instagram marketing techniques, and enables you to use them properly to get maximum benefits. It explains how you can reach out to widely scattered masses within a matter of seconds, and also cater to their interests. It also includes, among other things, Instagram Basics, Live Stories, Insta For Business, Case studies, and much more. It simply contains SIMPLE & PROVEN techniques in the correct way that let your profits reach their peak.