Books & Audible
- 1450450.2Do depression, stress, and anxiety overtake you every day? Do your problems threaten to drown you with their constant ebb and flow? Do you feel like your spirit is black and blue from fighting a losing battle? Don’t worry; you are not just imagining things. You are fighting with an unseen foe. The devil is out to destroy you before you conquer him—and he’ll take every opportunity he can to trip you up and then hit you when you’re down. The only way to win the battle against satan and his minions is to use each and every weapon at our disposal. Too often we try to engage in a spiritual fight with natural weapons, and the two don’t mix. Here Bishop George Bloomer exposes the incorrect concepts many Christians hold about spiritual warfare and explains God’s truths about how to obtain victory every time. In The Battle Plan you’ll learn about your weapons of warfare and how to go on the offensive against the enemy’s attacks. Discover from one of God’s generals how to fight the good fight of faith—and win.
- 5%OFF1450430.15Through the Eyes of FaithObserve the cheery bluebird, the hovering hummingbird, and the brilliant cardinal along with the lowly sparrow. Lively descriptions and fascinating information about our feathered friends coupled with honest, searching insights about living out our faith make Wings of Mercy a book for every birdwatcher, whether casual or dedicated.
- 4%OFF1450420.15This book teaches readers how to manage conflict and benefit from it by studying David’s successes and failures in dealing with the struggles that he encountered throughout his life.
- 1450410.3Paperback: 286 pagesPublisher: Bethany House Publishers; Repackaged ed. edition (October 1, 2011)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0764224514ISBN-13: 978-0764224515 Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.7 x 8.5 inches Shipping Weight: 0.3 kg
- 1450400.4Controversy erupted when some churches chose to appoint openly gay pastors. Now questions are arising as to whether or not the body of Christ should recognize a "gay church." Scripture is quite clear on the matter of homosexuality. But how should someone minister to those in the gay and lesbian lifestyles? Williams supports the mantra of "love the sinner, yet detest the sin." Realize that a compassionate approach always means confronting the sin for what it is. To preach the Gospel of pure love, we must shun any deception that puts people in bondage.
- 1450380.32From the battlegrounds of the Revolutionary War to Desert Storm, Christians in uniform tell how God touched their lives in special ways. Colonel O'Leary has gathered together some of the most powerful stories of courage, on and off the battle field-accounts that reveal true grace under fire. But such grace is not merely a matter of personal strength. . . . It's a matter of Divine intervention, and it's a matter of faith!and #149; Tracks the many instances of God's intervention in the lives of military men and women across the decades
- 1450370.8Age Range: 9 - 12 yearsLeather Bound: 1472 pagesPublisher: Zonderkidz (November 1, 2005)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 031071169XISBN-13: 978-0310711698 Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 2 x 9.3 inches Shipping Weight: 0.8 kg
- 5%OFF1450340.4In this companion volume to I Exalt You, O God, Jerry Bridges offers encouragement, motivation, and practical help to guide you in letting the Holy Spirit create in your heart and mind the deep experience of following God as your Good Shepherd.
- 1450330.1Mass Market Paperback: 176 pagesPublisher: Heartsong Presents (Nov. 10 2010)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 1616260807ISBN-13: 978-1616260804 Product Dimensions: 17.5 x 10.4 x 1.5 cm Shipping Weight: 0.1kg
- 3%OFFHolman Concise Bible Dictionary (The Holman Concise) Hardcover
Alpha Christian Bookshop₦ 1,350.00
₦1,400.009079780805495485Title: New Concise Bible Dictionary Publisher: Holman Publication Date: 1994-02 Binding: Hardcover
- 5%OFF1450310.17Founder of Quiet Time Ministries™ Catherine Martin shares her celebrated methods of turning quiet time into a radically intimate and meaningful relationship with God.Each manageable chapter leads readers to experience the transforming power of quiet time when they--allow God to write a message on their heartsrecord their journey with journal entriesseek His presence with their heart, soul, mind, and strengthlearn the powerful P.R.A.Y.E.R Quiet Time planexperience interactive time with GodThose desiring a close walk with God, a rich devotion time, and the joy of pursuing the Creator will find inspiration, tools, and the companionship of a fellow sojourner as they explore Six Secrets to a Powerful Quiet Time.
- Extreme Teen Bible: No Fears, No Regrets, Just a Future With a Promise
Alpha Christian Bookshop₦ 1,750.006289780718014667Title: Extreme Teen Bible: No Fears, No Regrets, ... Publisher: Thomas Nelson Publication Date: 2005-10-11 Binding: Paperback
- 8%OFF1450290.15Designed for either individual or small group study, this companion guide to Understanding the Purpose and Power of Prayer will ignite and transform the way you pray! Dr. Myles Munroe's biblically-based, time-tested prayer principles will take the mystery out of communicating with God. In this guide, you'll explore deeper insights and thought-provoking questions for life application of these powerful truths. Discover a new dimension of faith, a deeper revelation of God's love, and a renewed understanding that you can pray--and receive results.
- 1449920.25What Does the Boss Have to Say? Work. For most people, it's a necessity. For some, it's a passion. And for others, it's a four-letter word to be avoided as much as possible. In this DVD and accompanying study guide from North Point Resources, readers will come to grasp the one perspective on work that really matters: God's . He ordained it and He laid out specific guidelines enabling workers to achieve maximum success and fulfillment. In each session, Andy Stanley offers insights on common, specific problem areas people have, from dealing with coworkers and superiors, to boldly living the Christian faith, to balancing work and family.
- 5%OFF1450280.22Each born-again believer has something unique to offer the Body of Christ. The success of the Church depends on all of its parts. Everyone in the local Church should carry the spirit of an Armorbearer. It is the heart of a servant. To be the greatest in the Kingdom is to be servant of all. In this devotional guide to accompany his best-selling book, Terry Nance gives you the keys to stand with your leader to help fulfill God's vision. Each day includes a key Scripture, a devotion excerpted from Nance's Armorbearer books, questions for reflection, and a meditation to focus your thoughts as you serve God throughout the day.
- 10%OFFRelease the Pain, Embrace the Joy: Help for the Hurting Heart
Alpha Christian Bookshop₦ 900.00
₦1,000.001450260.15Everyone endures heartbreak at some point-whether it's a schoolgirl crush or a mature commitment. But how do you move beyond the emptiness when it feels as though you can't let go of what you had? Michelle McKinney Hammond offers to hold your hand with you through the pain to a place of wholeness-a place where love lives and embraces you completely. Discover the wonderful things in store for a woman who trusts God with her most precious possession - her heart.
- 7%OFF1450270.19If youre looking for the encouragement and hope that a veteran single parent can offer, youll find them here as Sandra Aldrich writes to you from one single mother to another. Sandra presents practical advice, personal experiences, encouraging anecdotes and an occasional chuckle as she tells engaging stories of single mothering. Even single dads will find consolation and practical pointers amidst Sandras many insightful and uplifting articles. In addition to the material that has made From One Single Mother to Another a classic for so many years, Sandra has added an update on her children, who, contrary to popular opinion concerning children from single-parent homes, did not turn out to be ax murderers. She sets the record straight that single-parent homes are not broken homes. Through Gods help and a great deal of personal effort, homes are healed. Sandra proves that while single parenting is a tough road, it can be walked victoriously.
- 1450250.2Paperback: 352 pagesPublisher: Multnomah; 1 edition (April 13, 2010)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 1601421370ISBN-13: 978-1601421371 Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 0.7 x 8 inches Shipping Weight: 0.2kg
- 2%OFF1450240.21Young people are constantly being bombarded with the wrong ideas and expectations when it comes to dating. The media has done its best to equate dating with sleeping together―and our kids are at risk. Using personal stories, humor, and straight talk, Michael and Amy Smalley challenge young adults to understand and grasp godly principles of honor and purity. Their experiences and interaction with today's youth give them incredible insights into how young people think and why they do what they do. This new book will speak to today's young adults where they're at and help them deal with dating and all it means.
- 1450200.2Paperback: 208 pagesPublisher: Harvest House Publishers (April 1, 2000)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0736902309ISBN-13: 978-0736902304 Product Dimensions: 8 x 5.2 x 0.6 inches Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- 12%OFF1450210.25More Christians are staying single for longer despite not wanting to. Ian Gregory examines why involuntary singleness is on the rise. He offers ideas on how to improve your chances of meeting someone right for you. And he challenges churches to rethink the way they treat singles. From his unique perspective, singleness is not just a personal issue, but one that affects the growth and well-being of the church as a whole.
- 1450190.4Title: The Secrets Men KeepAuthor: Stephen Arterburn Publisher: Thomas Nelson Publishers Publication Date: 2006 Binding: Hardcover Book Condition: New
- 14501797808927696740.1Paperback: 121 pagesPublisher: Faith Library Publications (January 1, 2006)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 089276967XISBN-13: 978-0892769674Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.5 x 0.3 inchesShipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- 1450160.4Title: The Christian Mom's Answer Book Publisher: Faith Parenting Publication Date: 2000 Binding: Paperback Book Condition: NewBook Pages: 431
- 10%OFF1450140.15Trails can be overcome and victories can be won by praising God--praising Him just because you love hime and because you believe in His ability to do for you what He has promised!.
- 7%OFF145012Biblical, evangelical, and orthodox, The Concise Guide to Today's Religions and Spirituality supplies readers with a comprehensive, A-to-Z information source. Supported by the trustworthy research of Watchman Fellowship and its president, James Walker, its thousands of entries give the basics needed to evaluate spiritual belief systems, movements, and phenomena--Christian, quasi-Christian, and non-Christian--and the people connected with them.
- 14501197807369133550.12Paperback: 176 pagesPublisher: Harvest House Publishers (January 15, 2006)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0736913351ISBN-13: 978-0736913355Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.9 x 0.5 inchesShipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- 2%OFF1450090.32Developer, broker, landlord, investor, and teacher Mark B. Weiss, CCIM, offers proven strategies using his step-by-step process to achieve success, which is outlined in Secrets of a Millionaire Real Estate Developer.If real estate development calls to mind images of Donald Trump, gleaming office towers, or imposing industrial facilities, real estate investors must realize that’s only part of the picture. Opportunities to develop real estate begin on a local scale—from single-family home renovations to small apartment buildings to small commercial or retail projects—before moving to larger, more complex properties.Secrets of a Millionaire Real Estate Developer outlines what to do and how to do it at each stage of a development project, including making decisions as the team leader and understanding the numbers. Unraveling the complexities—from dealing with bureaucracy to financing to negotiation to taxation to zoning—this practical guide clarifies the process for those new to the business, while providing advanced strategies, reference sources, and motivation for those with some experience. Weiss shares his detailed technical knowledge to help readers:• Determine if this is the right opportunity. • Build diverse teams of reliable experts to get any job accomplished. • Renovate for fast resale—or for long-term profit. • Read and write a contract. • Work with state, local, and federal governments.Those considering a career change, landlords and investors looking to ratchet up results, real estate professionals ready to add a profit center, part-timers, and even established developers will find authoritative, real-world insights (including the author’s "Success Secrets" not available anywhere else) to become a master real estate developer.
- 1450030.6Series: One Year BookPaperback: 752 pagesPublisher: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. (October 18, 2006)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 1414312989ISBN-13: 978-1414312989 Product Dimensions: 9 x 6.1 x 1.1 inches Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- 14500297807642283220.12Paperback: 240 pagesPublisher: Bethany House Publishers; Repack edition (April 1, 2003)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0764228323ISBN-13: 978-0764228322Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 8.4 inchesShipping Weight: 13 ounces
- 14500197808024816580.15Paperback: 256 pagesPublisher: Lift Every Voice; New edition (February 1, 2006)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0802481655ISBN-13: 978-0802481658Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inchesShipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- 1449990.15Paperback: 160 pagesPublisher: B&H Publishing Group; 2 Revised edition (July 31, 2004)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0805430415ISBN-13: 978-0805430417Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.5 x 0.5 inchesShipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- 1449980.5Age Range: 7 - 10 yearsGrade Level: 2 - 5Hardcover: 1152 pagesPublisher: Thomas Nelson; Box edition (July 9, 2012)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 1400320712ISBN-13: 978-1400320714 Product Dimensions: 5 x 1.6 x 7.1 inches Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- 1449970.3ISBN-10: 0892767413Educational Level: TradeISBN-13:9780892767410 Binding: Hardcover Author: Kenneth E. Hagin Publisher: Harrison House Publication Year: 20010000 Weight: 1.23 lbsLanguage: English Product Group: Book Format: BookIsTextBook: NoISBN:0892767413
- 1449960.1Paperback: 768 pagesPublisher: Whitaker House; 1st edition (May 1, 1989)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0883682060ISBN-13: 978-0883682067 Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 4.2 x 0.5 inches Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- 1449940.4Paperback: 256 pagesPublisher: Focus on the Family; Workbook edition (May 9, 2005)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 1589970845ISBN-13: 978-1589970847 Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 6.7 x 0.7 inches Shipping Weight: 14.9 ounces
- 1449890.2Series: TwentysPaperback: 232 pagesPublisher: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. (February 6, 2006)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 1414305575ISBN-13: 978-1414305578 Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.6 x 0.5 inches Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- 1449860.2Hardcover: 288 pagesPublisher: Harvest House (1 July 2011)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0736939296ISBN-13: 978-0736939294 Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 10.4 x 2.5 cm
- 1449830.2Age Range: 4 - 8 yearsGrade Level: Preschool - 3Hardcover: 24 pagesPublisher: Charismakids (April 16, 2004)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 1591854520ISBN-13: 978-1591854524 Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 1 x 8.5 inches Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- 14489197807645544070.54Paperback: 360 pagesPublisher: For Dummies; 1 edition (September 19, 2002)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0764554409ISBN-13: 978-0764554407Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.8 x 9.2 inchesShipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- 1448892245870.64Hardcover: 293 pagesPublisher: Siloam; 1st Printing edition (May 24, 2005)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 1591856116ISBN-13: 978-1591856115Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.1 x 9.4 inchesShipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- 14488797815918582010.4Paperback: 241 pagesPublisher: Siloam (December 20, 2005)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 1591858208ISBN-13: 978-1591858201Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inchesShipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- 1448839780967525830.49Paperback: 256 pagesPublisher: Hilton Publishing; 1 edition (November 1, 2001)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0967525853ISBN-13: 978-0967525853Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inchesShipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- 144882519960.25Series: Payton Skky Series (Book 1)Paperback: 200 pagesPublisher: Lift Every Voice; New edition (July 1, 2000)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0802442366ISBN-13: 978-0802442369Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.4 x 8.5 inchesShipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- 14488097815650739060.24Paperback: 337 pagesPublisher: Harvest House Pub (January 1996)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 1565073908ISBN-13: 978-1565073906Product Dimensions: 1 x 5.5 x 8.2 inchesShipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- 14487997815823487660.45Age Range: 12 and up Hardcover: 300 pagesPublisher: Bloomsbury USA Childrens; 1 edition (May 7, 2004)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 1582348766ISBN-13: 978-1582348766Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 1.2 x 0.3 inchesShipping Weight: 1 pounds
- 14487897803121990500.45Paperback: 224 pagesPublisher: St. Martin's Griffin; 1st edition (January 31, 2000)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0312199058ISBN-13: 978-0312199050Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.5 x 9.1 inchesShipping Weight: 1 pounds
- 14487697815823471340.36Hardcover: 250 pagesPublisher: Bloomsbury USA Children's Books (September 5, 2013)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 1582347131ISBN-13: 978-1582347134Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 1 x 8.1 inchesShipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- the alternative GCSE suides FRENCH ( exam sucess without the stress)
Alpha Christian Bookshop₦ 500.001448730.15Series: Alternative GCSE GuidesPaperback: 208 pagesPublisher: Scholastic Point (January 19, 2001)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0439012686ISBN-13: 978-0439012683Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 0.6 x 7.8 inchesShipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- 140542BECKS1840.8Designed to engage your child's interest in the people and events of the scripture. It includes Bible Lessons and characters and beautifully illustrated bible stories
- 14461097816003421410.36Paperback: 276 pagesPublisher: Xulon Press (August 12, 2006)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 1600342140ISBN-13: 978-1600342141Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 8.5 inchesShipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- 14455797815748899702.0Series: World FactbookHardcover: 730 pagesPublisher: Potomac Books; Revised edition (March 1, 2006)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 1574889974ISBN-13: 978-1574889970Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 1.8 x 11.3 inchesShipping Weight: 4.4 pounds
- 14454997804465096570.43Hardcover: 272 pagesPublisher: FaithWords; February edition (February 6, 2008)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0446509655ISBN-13: 978-0446509657Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.2 x 9.2 inchesShipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- 14454797815630999530.5Hardcover: 333 pagesPublisher: New Hope Publishers (AL) (October 2005)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 1563099950ISBN-13: 978-1563099953Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 6.3 x 1.1 inchesShipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- 14454597808423194470.23Paperback: 288 pagesPublisher: Tyndale House Publishers; 1st edition (February 26, 2002)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0842319441ISBN-13: 978-0842319447Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.5 x 0.8 inchesShipping Weight: 8.2 ounces
- 14454497807847135870.5Series: Baby BlessingsSpiral-bound: 128 pagesPublisher: Standard Publishing Company (October 2003)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0784713588ISBN-13: 978-0784713587Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 7 x 0.9 inchesShipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- 14454197818979133210.27Hardcover: 128 pagesPublisher: Zondervan (March 1, 1992)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0310589703ISBN-13: 978-0310589709Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 5.5 x 8.2 inchesShipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- 14454097814000703360.25Paperback: 309 pagesPublisher: WaterBrook; 1 edition (May 18, 2010)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 1400070333ISBN-13: 978-1400070336Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.6 x 8 inchesShipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- 14442397809466169610.08Paperback: 160 pagesPublisher: Highland Books (December 31, 1993)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0946616965ISBN-13: 978-0946616961Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 4.3 x 0.6 inchesShipping Weight: 2.9 ounces
- 1445080.3Paperback: 192 pagesPublisher: Baker Academic; F First Paperback Edition Used edition (December 1, 2002)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0801026075ISBN-13: 978-0801026072Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.4 x 8.5 inchesShipping Weight: 10.9 ounces