Books & Audible
- ₦ 1,300.00Leading with Billy Graham: The Leadership Principles and Life of by T.W. Wilson and Jay Dennis
Alpha Christian Bookshop₦ 1,300.008499780801012518Title: Leading with Billy Graham: The Leadership ... Publisher: Baker Books Publication Date: 2005-05-01 Binding: Hardcover
- Billy Graham: Personal Idea of a Public Man by David Frost; Fred Bauer
Alpha Christian Bookshop₦ 750.008839780781415453Title: Billy Graham: Personal Thought of a Public manAuthor:David Frost & Fred BauerPublisher: Chariot Victor Pub Publication Date: 1997 Binding: Softcover
- 191400RH00680.5Across the globe, there are two categories of people: The Rich and the Poor. The major difference between the poor and the rich is the fundamental different beliefs they both have about money, finance and wealth creation.This “Money Book” considers the state of mind and habitual behaviours that rich men have and how that compares with the state of mind and habitual behaviours of poor men.Some of the greatest minds in the African Financial industry also contributed to The Money Book, sharing their personal perspectives on Wealth Creation and Wealth Management from their vast experiences in finances. The “Money Book” is written to set the captives of poverty free; to open blind eyes and to reveal the simple secrets of rich men. The simple, digestible and practical principles of this book will radically transform your life. It will become a reference material that you will get to regularly. The “Money Book” is written by one of Africa's finest , Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Performance Improvement Management, Human Cognitive Behavioral Psychology, life and wealth coach; Mr Lanre Olusola popularly known as The Catalyst because of what he steers up in people. This Life Changing Book will help you get the right knowledge on Money Management, Wealth Management, Finance, How To be Rich, Money Management Principles And Advice.Money Book is an unusually exciting and easy read filled with deep thought money quotes that conveys all the messages the author intends to pass across to every reader without filling the book with fluff and unnecessary content.The Money Book Will Definitely be a Catalyst to greater height in your finance, wealth and money management if you follow the principles of the rich revealed in the book.
- 1911760.4Follow Apatosaurus Arlo and little critter Spot on their exciting adventure through the wilderness. Inside this action packed keepsake tin you'll discover two wildly fun activity books and a roaringly great coloring book, as well as a doubles sides poster for you to color, 50 stickers, and 4 markers.Age:3years+
- 1911640.3This zootopia tin is a great gift for all Zootopia fans. Inside you'll find the story of the film, a fun filled activity book, and a cool coloring book. Plus there are four colored markers, a double sided poster and fifty stickers of your favorite characters.Age:3years+
- 1911540.2With bold colors and an ingenious, triangular shape, these crayons are made of plastic, not wax.
- 1911520.4With bold colors and an ingenious, triangular shape, these crayons are made of plastic, not wax, for additional durability.
- 190924RH70980.5This book will provide answers for millions of young people across Africa who desire to have a successful career in the entertainment industry, it is more than just a book written to that industry. Even though the experiences are personal (of course), the principles remain universal and will be instructive for young people who desire success in any industry at all
- 190981RH9000.7A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari describes the development of the human species, who refers to as Sapiens. It begins in the earliest stages of evolution and ends at the present day with some broad predictions for humanity’s future. Harari states that our history is divided by four major revolutions. The first of these Cognitive Revolution, at which point the species developed cognitive abilities that far exceeded those of other humans. The Agricultural Revolution, which occurred 10,000 years ago, was the point at which humans domesticated plants and animals for cultivation. 500 years ago, the Scientific Revolution ushered in modern science, the age of exploration, and capitalism, thus creating many of the foundations on which today’s society relies. Finally, the Industrial Revolution, which started 200 years ago, transformed humanity into the species we recognize today. A major theme throughout this book is that human lifestyles have not consistently improved throughout history.
- 1130821/4/264BOOKS TITLE-AD-DUNYAPAGES-160YEARS OF PUBLICATION-1997SIZE(CM)-14 x 21cmBINDING TYPE-SOFT COVERAUTHOR-MUHAMMAD 'ABD AR-RAHMAN 'IWADPUBLISHER-DAR AL TAQWA LTDCODE- 1/4/264PRICE- 3500SHORT DESCRIPTION:This Work reminds the reader, both muslim and non muslim, that the main and the only lasting part of reality is in the unseen. it demonstrates how one's behaviour in this world will determine one's destiny in the hereafter. it shows above all, however, that by the mercy and generosity of allah this world and the next world are inextricably linked and that part of the reward for living in tune with oneself and reality is a taste of the garden before death.The author makes it clear that the art of living and dying is a science known to muslim and offered here to the non-muslims.
- 1130861/7/18BOOKS TITLE-JESUS- PROPHET OF ISLAMPAGES-334YEARS OF PUBLICATION- 2008SIZE(CM)-14x 21cmBINDING TYPE-HARD COVERAUTHOR-MUHAMMAD 'ATA' UR-RAHIM AND AHMAD THOMSONPUBLISHER-INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC PUBLISHING HOUSECODE- 1/7/18PRICE- 3900SHORT DESCRIPTION:This revised edition of Jesus, prophet of islam comes some eighteen years after the first edition was first published, and seventeen years afters its principal co-author,Muhammad Ata'ur-Rahim,alehi rahma,died in london, after travelling halfway aroundthe world solely in order to be able to complete the book on jesus, peace be unto him, that he had always longed to write.Although the first edition has never been out of print, the books other co-author,Ahmad Thomson,became increasingly aware that there was room for improvement in a revised edition, especaially as regards integrating new material into the text which was not so readily available when the two authors first commenced work on the book together twenty years ago.Although some of the original material has been restructured, very little of it has been removed.the main additions in this revised edition centre around:Firstly, the historical study of how the split between the original semitic unitarian followers of jesus and the european trinitarian followers of paul steadily developed until it became irreversible;Secondly, a closer study of the authenticity,accuracy and reliability of the texts on which curent editions of the Bible are based,including a careful scrutiny of the arguments for and against the current editions of the Gospel of Barnabas; and Thirdly,the expansion of the last two chapters which explore what the Hadith and Quran have to say about Jesus, not only as regards his original mission, but also with reference to his second coming-which many people believe to be imminent, although of course only God Knows when it will actually occur.It is hoped that the revised editions of jesus, prophet of islam will not only more fascinating but also more accesible than the first edition- and that in presenting virtually all the various perspectives from which Jesus been regarded during the last two millena- including those of the Atheists,the jews,the unitarian, christians, the trinitarian christians, and the muslims- the reader will be better able to judge which are nearest to the truth.
- 1130921/10/6BOOKS TITLE-GEMS AND JEWELPAGES-324YEARS OF PUBLICATION- 2004SIZE(CM)-14 X 21CMBINDING TYPE-HARD COVERWEIGHT-AUTHOR-ABDUL-MALIK MUJAHIDPUBLISHER-DARRUSALAMCODE- 1/10/6PRICE- 3300SHORT DESCRIPTION:Excerpts and passages collected from many books written by scholars of islam have been compiled in this book.The writings will be of equal interest to all Muslims whether they are children or adults, and similarly they will gain alots of virtues,develop good character patterns, and adopt intellectual behaviour in their lives from the examples of the great personalities of islam.
- 30%OFF1131801/8/5BOOKS TITLE-GOD ARISESPAGES-172YEARS OF PUBLICATION- 2005SIZE(CM)-BINDING TYPE-SOFT COVERWEIGHT-AUTHOR-MAULANA WAHIDUDDIN KHANPUBLISHER-INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC PUBLISHING HOUSECODE- 1/8/5PRICE- 2800SHORT DESCRIPTION:THIS book ,the result of 30 years of exhaustive research,attempts to present the basic teachings of religion in the light of modern knowledge and in a manner consistent with modern scientific methods.after a thorough investigation of the subject,the writer has reached the conclusion,that religious teachings are,academically,validand as understandable and intellectually acceptable as any of the theories propounded by men of science.
- 1131841/10/79BOOKS TITLE-THE ISLAMIC GUIDELINE ON MEDICINEPAGES-285YEARS OF PUBLICATION- 2010SIZE(CM)-17 X24CMBINDING TYPE-HARD COVERWEIGHT-AUTHOR-YUSUF AL-HAJJ AHMADPUBLISHER-DARUSSALAMCODE- 1/10/79PRICE- 5000SHORT DESCRIPTION:What is islamic medicine? is it medical Knowledge that is completely subject to the will of Allah, the Exhaled, or is it when the muslims were at the peak oftheir development? or is it the most modern medicine, guided by divine teachings and completely in acordance with them? on the basis of islamic teachings in light of the Quran and sunnah, this book devises the following six basic categories for islamic medicine:_Adhering to islamic teachings and etique-Adhering to logic in practising medicineHolistic approach, paying equal attentionto the body, mind and soul, for individuals as well as societies-universal approach,taking into account all resources and aiming to benfit allpeople.-scientific approach,based on logical conclusion drawn from sound observations, acurate statistic and trustworthy experience-Excellence, achieving what other kinds of treatment have failed to achieve.
- 1131871/8/3BOOKS TITLE-Pages:338 Size cm: 14x21 CmYEAR- 2004 Binding: Hard Cover Weight: Author:CAPTAIN ANAS ABDUL-HAMEED AL-QOZ Publisher: Darussalam CODE- 1/8/3PRICE- 3200SHORT DESCRIPTION:This book was originally a section of ibn Al-Qayyem's book Miftaahu Daar is-Sa'aadah(key to the Abode of Happiness). This section was extracted from it due to his discussion of some of the sign of allah in the human beings and the universe.Also,Ibn Al-Qayyem's book was choosen due to its perceptive and meaningful wisdom.Another outstanding characteristic of this book is that ibn Al-qayyem calls for the use of the intellecg and self-introspection.Heencourages the reader to deeply think about the creation of allah,the most high-in the human being, existence, animals and nature. The compiler, Capt. Anas Abdul-Hammed Al-Qoz, supports the writting of Ibn-Al-Qayyam by mentioning modern scientific discoveries, useful notes and beneficaial pictures that helps to achieve the objective.Thus,this book is a continous and active call to all of mankind to look and reflect upon the signs of Allah if they want thetruth and sincerely wish to follow it...........
- 123071QQ040SIZE-5.5 BY 8 INCHES
- 1902440.2Treasure Trove is a fairy tale about real treasure for parents and children of all ages. The book is fully illustrated. This Fairy Tale takes place in a Great Forest and tells a sweet (and sometimes sad) story about friendship and greed, Good Fairies and Evil Fairies and how love is greater than fear.Age:4years
- Spirit of Buddhism, The: A Christian Perspective on Buddhist by David Burnett, David
Alpha Christian Bookshop₦ 850.00913 9780825461453Title: Spirit of Buddhism, The: A Christian ...Author: David Burnette Publisher: Monarch Books Publication Date: 2007-04-02 Binding: Paperback
- 133085RH0130.5This collection of contemporary thoughts is dedicated to one of the leading figures in Nigerian journalism, the founder of The Vanguard Newspaper, Mr Sam Amuka. It features some of the finest ideas and beliefs from a cross section of Nigerians that have influenced Nigeria’s history. Personalities that could rightly labelled as rebels, godfathers and progressives.
- 112107RH110.5Dyed Thoughts is a collection of the author's opinion articles and posts previously narrated in the print media and blogosphere. The thematic unity of the entire conversation lies not in its uniformity but in its diversity. This is a story of contemporary Nigeria, but not confined to Nigeria alone.
- 40%OFFSold by:Painting Realistic in Acrylic: 30 Step-By-Step Demonstrations Paperback
Jedidiahs Place₦ 3,000.00
₦5,000.001746191.0A Master Artist Shares His Straightforward Approach for Capturing the Essence of NatureOne measure of a painting's success is the emotion it elicits from its viewer; William Silvers' wildlife scenes make your pulse quicken and your breath catch as you witness some of nature's most miraculous everyday moments. The midnight prowl of a wolf. . .a sea lion diving into choppy surf. . .a pride of elephants at a watering hole in the thick, dusty air. In this book, Silvers shares his secrets for capturing the drama, the atmosphere and the very essence of wildlife.Accessible "whole painting" approach using limited materials and multiple acrylic washes15 mini-demonstrations illustrate key acrylic techniques and how to use them to best effect15 complete step-by-step demonstrations feature a stunning range of animals, including golden eagles, swans, wolves, foxes, giraffes, deer, elk, black bears, polar bears, alligators and various big catsFull of rich colors, a gripping sense of life and masterful advice for achieving the same, this book will help intermediate artists and advanced beginners achieve new levels of success and expression.
- 21279781564767875Title: A Voice in the Wilderness (Joseph Bayly ...Author: Joseph Bayly Publisher: David C. Cook Publication Date: 2000 Binding: Paperback Edition: New
- 1479390.09Author(s): Chick, Jack T. ISBN No.: 9780758908926 Pages: 24 Year: 2012
- 1900380.2 Everyone's favorite monsters are back just in time for the release of the brand new feature animation Monsters University!6years+
- 1900370.2Disney's most fabulously outrageous villainess. Unleash all the excitement and suspense of Disney's 101 DALMATIANS, a beloved book you'll want to share with your family again and again!6years+
- 1900330.2The animal friends of the boy raised by wolves escort him out of the jungle to keep him safe from the tiger who seeks to kill him..get yours@beckams interesting story books Age:6years+
- 1894740.3This colourful cook book is filled with loads of mouth watering easy to follow recipes that are perfect for every young cook. Children will love making tasty foods such as fruity smoothies and burgers.. Age:10years+
- 1894580.2This series contains enjoyable and entertaining stories which enable children to practise their letters and sounds just as they do at school.level 1Age:3years+
- 1893740.2Babies will love lifting the flaps in this delightful board book to find out all about themselves! Focusing on different aspects of babies' abilities, this book encourages interaction and discussion. Designed to support the 'Health and Well-being' strand of Every Child Matters.Age:5years+
- 1893670.2These charming new book for the very young have been specifically designed so that they can be used on a number of different levels: for first picture recognition for babies under 12months through understanding and saying first words and 2-3yearsPrice:600
- 1893660.2All fairies love to dance and feast, so there is great excitement when the Fairy King and Queen invite everyone to Princess Petal's birthday party. See if you can guess what presents the fairies are making for the royal baby, then join them at the party.Age:5years+
- 1893620.23Discover the world of the pirates, and find out how they prowled the seas in search of treasure. These six jigsaws are full of exciting detail, with lots of different things to find..Age:5years+
- 1893540.2The gold stars workbook has been specially created to help develop early literacy skills..with over 60 gold stars and stickers badges and free practice bookAge:6years+
- 1890970.2To be a scientist all you have to do is begin to wonder about why things happen the way they do.. What make the world go around..
- 1890920.2Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, snow White and more. Just some of your favourite fairytales to read and colour in this delightful colouring and puzzle activity collection.
- 1890870.2This Mr men clock book is a fun way for young children to learn how to tell the time
- 38%OFF1889290.2Phonics:level 1
- 35%OFF1889280.2With a supper super potty shaped coverFun to read text Delightful pictures
- 50%OFF1889230.22-4 yearsA glitter book
- 23%OFF1889170.25jigsaw puzzle insideRead and play puzzle book
- 161442BCKS3710.5Hard cover 83 pages
- 50%OFF160539BECKS3630.2Age Range: 7 and up Series: The 100+ SeriesTMPaperback: 128 pagesPublisher: Instructional Fair (April 29, 2003)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0742418022ISBN-13: 978-0742418028Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 0.4 x 10.9 inches
- 33%OFF161459BECKS3710.5Hard cover 91 pages
- 162327BECKS3850.2Board book: 12 pagesPublisher: Igloo Books Ltd (1 Mar. 2011)ISBN-10: 0857344714ISBN-13: 978-0857344717Package Dimensions: 18 x 13.2 x 1.8 cm