Books & Audible- Books
- 180073RH28290.4Author: Niran Adedokun Publisher: Grace Springs Africa Publishers ISBN: 978-1-60188-973-9 Pages: Paperback (253)
- 284131Author: Omagbitse Barrow
- 284130The book focus on children should Face challenge, what their attitudes should be towards Team work and how to treat other people's ideas.Authors: Miss Ukot Ette Mr. Omagbitse Barrow Mr. Chris Obadan
- 284129110 Leadership Tips is built around the following 5 concepts of our proprietary be Leadership model:Know Your, Be Focused, Develop Yourself, Win with People, Manage successes and setbacks.Apply a tip a day to your life to get started on your way to becoming a true Leader.Authors:Ukot Ette Gbitse Barrow
- 284042Tips in the book will equip you with the skills to be creative at do such as in :Teamwork, Handling Change, Displine, Clarify, Ideate, Develop and implement.Authors:Miss Ukot Ette Mr. Omagbitse Barrow
- 284037Tips inside this book cut across areas of Entrepreneurship such as: strategy, Capital, Business Plan, Financial Management, Insurance, Customers and Human Resource.Authors: Miss Ukot EtteMr. Gbitse Barrow
- 284034Cut across broad areas of personal finance such as: Working, Ethics of Money, Borrowing, Taxes, Insurance, Banking and much more.Authors: Miss Ukot Ette Mr. Gbitse Barrow
- 284031This Book follows the Lives of different Children who through their experience learned useful leadership lessons Some of the stories are:The Rise of Gitonga Ghita and the Debate Club
- 284028KL1942QXBFS-7UKFEATURES:Protects against attacks, ransomware & moreProtects your privacy & personal informationProtects money when you bank & shop online
- 279456With features like stylish notebooks with a black hard back cover , coloured ribbon page marker, elasticated closure pen loop, contains 96 lined pages, matching curved pen, full range of noir notebooks and uses like writing, a Curvy Pen Noir Notebook given at the right location can amplify your company’s message and have a positive impact on your promotion that can result in increased sales.
- 279453Office Business Meetings Stationery has bestowed some of the handy way of diversified features like quality daily memos hardcover book, A5 notebook stationery set, spiral slide bollard mode style, reminder daily hard notebook, artificial leather composition book, including with pen stand cover, suitable for office desk accessories that will provide your company an exposure through the product to the market and will meet the requirements of your customers making you a popular brand in the market.
- 2782260.3Hardcover: 304 pagesPublisher: Zondervan; English Language edition (January 1, 2003)Language: English
- Dr. Laura: A Mother in America : Christian Insights About America's Best-Known Mom
Alpha Christian Bookshop₦ 1,500.002782210.3Paperback: 200 pagesPublisher: Chariot Victor Pub; 1st Printing edition (May 1, 1999)Language: English
- 2782040.1Hardcover: 208 pagesPublisher: Zondervan (October 1, 2001)Language: English
- Opening the Gates of Heaven: Walk in the Favor of Answered Prayer and Blessing
Alpha Christian Bookshop₦ 3,000.002779810.4Paperback: 240 pagesPublisher: Charisma House (March 6, 2012)Language: English
- 13%OFF2767871.0100 sheets A5 Ankara Notebook
- Sold by:138903Help expand your child’s imagination and vocabulary through reading!Intended for young readers with some experience at Levels 1 and 2, this Level 3 storybook from the Start to Read! series features a whimsical story line, as it introduces 45-150 new words. In The Fabulous Principal Pie, students propose to their school principal a new cafeteria menu that includes “…banana dogs and root beer pie or bubble gum stew with nuts piled high?” Many of the vocabulary words can be read by changing the initial sound or by rhyming with a known word. This book is just one selection in Dr. James Hoffman’s Start to Read! Early Reading Program, with storybooks across three progressive reading levels.
- Divinity Boutique 74777 Gift Bag - Vintage Hot Air Balloon, Medium
Alpha Christian Bookshop₦ 5,000.002754990.89Package Dimensions11 x 9 x 1.1 inches
- 2754901.5Imitation LeatherPublisher: Thomas Nelson (1761)
- 2754861.5Hardcover: 2322 pagesPublisher: Hendrickson Pub (October 1, 2010)Language: EnglishProduct Dimensions: 7 x 2 x 9.8 inches
- ₦ 1,000.00Thanks for the Mammogram!: Fighting Cancer With Faith, Hope, and a Healthy Dose of Laughter
Alpha Christian Bookshop₦ 1,000.002751370.2Hardcover: 176 pagesPublisher: Fleming H Revell Co (August 1, 2000)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0800717783ISBN-13: 978-0800717780Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.8 x 7 inchesShipping Weight: 0.2kg
- 14391797807684230750.29Paperback: 166 pagesPublisher: Destiny Image Publishers (January 1, 2001)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0768423074ISBN-13: 978-0768423075Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.5 x 9.1 inchesShipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (
- 1429859780764226939Paperback: 189 pagesPublisher: Bethany House Publishers (April 2003)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0764226932ISBN-13: 978-0764226939Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 6 x 0.5 inchesShipping Weight: 8 ounces
- 142880502770.25Format: PaperbackNumber of Pages: 112Vendor: Zondervan/Youth SpecialtiesPublication Date: 2003Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)ISBN: 0310253330ISBN-13: 9780310253334UPC: 025986253332Series:Life Together Student
- 40%OFF140542BECKS1840.8Designed to engage your child's interest in the people and events of the scripture. It includes Bible Lessons and characters and beautifully illustrated bible stories
- 25%OFF270071Connectconsum0.01Type:Paper back edition Page:217 ISBN:978-978-967-535-7.Publisher:Consumer Scores International limited. Year published: 2018.
- 263251rh100091Becoming is the autobiographical memoir of former United States First Lady Michelle Obama published in 2018. Described by the author as a deeply personal experience, the book talks about her roots and how she found her voice, as well as her time in the White House, her public health campaign, and her role as a mother
- 2625370.5Risk and Return is the story of one man’s return to Africa—a journey that begins with a search for self-fulfillment, which then evolves into an entrepreneurial adventure filled with tribulations, triumphs and many life lessons that will keep readers engaged from start to finish. In a casual conversational voice, the author–Yomi Jemibewon, gives an honest, often hilarious and sometimes sobering account of what it feels like to chase a dream under highly uncertain circumstances. His anecdotes and reflections about navigating an unfamiliar, sometimes unforgiving, African business environment — as an idealistic returnee, an eager entrepreneur, or a young family man — will help readers navigate the challenging and sometimes terrifying times that a person experiences when embarking on a big life change. For those readers with a special passion for Africa, his story just might inspire action to join the wave of people collaborating to galvanize positive change in Africa.
- ₦ 9,500.00AFRICA RISE AND SHINE: HOW A NIGERIAN ENTREPRENEUR FROM HUMBLE BEGINNINGS GREW A BUSINESS TO $16 BILLION
- Too Good to Die: Third Term and the Myth of the Indispensable Man in Africa
- 38986Instant Web Master Video Set is a very helpful product for anyone who desires to be a master of web design and management of websites.Instant Web Master Video Set Step-By-Step Video's Take You From A Total Beginner To A Capable Web Master In Minutes! You will be shown how using the Instant Internet Empires Web Site as an example so you'll learn faster!