Books & Audible- Books
- 1131841/10/79BOOKS TITLE-THE ISLAMIC GUIDELINE ON MEDICINEPAGES-285YEARS OF PUBLICATION- 2010SIZE(CM)-17 X24CMBINDING TYPE-HARD COVERWEIGHT-AUTHOR-YUSUF AL-HAJJ AHMADPUBLISHER-DARUSSALAMCODE- 1/10/79PRICE- 5000SHORT DESCRIPTION:What is islamic medicine? is it medical Knowledge that is completely subject to the will of Allah, the Exhaled, or is it when the muslims were at the peak oftheir development? or is it the most modern medicine, guided by divine teachings and completely in acordance with them? on the basis of islamic teachings in light of the Quran and sunnah, this book devises the following six basic categories for islamic medicine:_Adhering to islamic teachings and etique-Adhering to logic in practising medicineHolistic approach, paying equal attentionto the body, mind and soul, for individuals as well as societies-universal approach,taking into account all resources and aiming to benfit allpeople.-scientific approach,based on logical conclusion drawn from sound observations, acurate statistic and trustworthy experience-Excellence, achieving what other kinds of treatment have failed to achieve.
- 1130861/7/18BOOKS TITLE-JESUS- PROPHET OF ISLAMPAGES-334YEARS OF PUBLICATION- 2008SIZE(CM)-14x 21cmBINDING TYPE-HARD COVERAUTHOR-MUHAMMAD 'ATA' UR-RAHIM AND AHMAD THOMSONPUBLISHER-INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC PUBLISHING HOUSECODE- 1/7/18PRICE- 3900SHORT DESCRIPTION:This revised edition of Jesus, prophet of islam comes some eighteen years after the first edition was first published, and seventeen years afters its principal co-author,Muhammad Ata'ur-Rahim,alehi rahma,died in london, after travelling halfway aroundthe world solely in order to be able to complete the book on jesus, peace be unto him, that he had always longed to write.Although the first edition has never been out of print, the books other co-author,Ahmad Thomson,became increasingly aware that there was room for improvement in a revised edition, especaially as regards integrating new material into the text which was not so readily available when the two authors first commenced work on the book together twenty years ago.Although some of the original material has been restructured, very little of it has been removed.the main additions in this revised edition centre around:Firstly, the historical study of how the split between the original semitic unitarian followers of jesus and the european trinitarian followers of paul steadily developed until it became irreversible;Secondly, a closer study of the authenticity,accuracy and reliability of the texts on which curent editions of the Bible are based,including a careful scrutiny of the arguments for and against the current editions of the Gospel of Barnabas; and Thirdly,the expansion of the last two chapters which explore what the Hadith and Quran have to say about Jesus, not only as regards his original mission, but also with reference to his second coming-which many people believe to be imminent, although of course only God Knows when it will actually occur.It is hoped that the revised editions of jesus, prophet of islam will not only more fascinating but also more accesible than the first edition- and that in presenting virtually all the various perspectives from which Jesus been regarded during the last two millena- including those of the Atheists,the jews,the unitarian, christians, the trinitarian christians, and the muslims- the reader will be better able to judge which are nearest to the truth.
- 113089SCANBOOKS TITLE-BENT RIB (A JOURNEY THROUGH WOMEN'S ISSUES IN ISLAM.PAGES-176YEARS OF PUBLICATION- 2010SIZE(CM)-17 X 21CMBINDING TYPE-HARD COVERWEIGHT-AUTHOR-HUDA KHATTABPUBLISHER-INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC PUBLISHING HOUSECODE- ScanPRICE- 2500SHORT DESCRIPTION:The description of a woman as a 'bent rib' is not derogatory to women. it comes from the hadith of the prophet(pbuh), who exorted men not to try to change or strighten women by force but to accept them as they are creted by Allah, and to follow his example by interacting with women on a basis of respect and compassion.Bent Rib: A journey through Womens issues in Islam is the result of the authors exploration of a number of issues surrounding Muslim women especially those which critics of islamuse as ammunition.These are matters of concern to all Muslim Women.Bent Rib examines several controversial topics such as domestic violence, female genital mutilation,polygyny and the failure to educate women and girls and point out the divergence between islamic teaching and actual culturally-influenced practice.The problem is not islam itself, but un-islamic practices that are prevalent in many communities.This is a situation which has to be addressed honestly.In this new and revised edition of bent rib, important information has been updated and new and interesting developments in these areas are discussed with regard to their impact on muslim women and their society.
- 113084CS001BOOKS TITLE-ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITYPAGES-172YEARS OF PUBLICATION- 1976SIZE(CM)-16 X21CMBINDING TYPE-SOFT COVERWEIGHT-AUTHOR- ABDUR-RAHEEM A. SHITTU ESQ.PUBLISHER-AL-FURQAAN PUBLISHERScode-CS001Price-800
- 1122431/5/12SHORT DESCRIPTION:This atlas is new in its subject, a subject that has not been touched before. it helps whoever recites the Quran or studies it to specify the locations mentioned by the noble verses, and to mark those places of ancient people mentioning in the Quran. this is besides locating areas where the incidents of the prophetic seerah occurred.Eventually the diligent reader will easily recognize those places, learn about them, and take heed of them while reciting.The atlas has also revealed obscure places we used to pass through inattentively, like the site where Nuh's Ark settled, the site of the curved sand-Hill(Al-Ahqaf),the cave of the young faithful Men, the houses of Midian, the site of Sodom and other places determined by the atlas depending on reliable sources.Thus the atlas eliminates all the guessing and the fantasies we used to encounter when reciting the noble Quran and takes us to the specific place.
- 111493QQ018TITLE-PIECES QURANCODE-QQ018PRICE-1200QTY-1AVAILABLE COLOR LEFT IS BLACK
- 1122381/4/51SHORT DESCRIPTION:In this book, sheik Muhammad bin jamil zino has produced text mainly from the quran and sunnah upon various important issues and aspects of islam which concern all the muslims in their day to day life.his selection of topics has been so vital that the book gained immense popularity in almost all the Arab countries.Because of its usefulness, We are presenting the english translation to our readers so that they may also get benefited in matters of religion.
- 123071QQ040SIZE-5.5 BY 8 INCHES
- 39987A collection of women books on Islam.
- 41740Calligraphic script - name of Allah Naskhi Script Ta'liq script A Bismillah Thuluth Script Kufic Lettering Polychrome maghribi script Andalusian maghribi script Naskhi and ta'liq script Maghribi script Kufic script Sumbuli script Archaic kufic script Andalusian maghribi script A Bismillah Interwoven floral kufic script A Bird Maghribi script The opening of the sura Maryam Maghribi Kufic The name of the Prophet Muhammad Jilli diwani Qotbi Rashid Koraishi
- 41741Calligraphic script - name of Allah Naskhi Script Ta'liq script A Bismillah Thuluth Script Kufic Lettering Polychrome maghribi script Andalusian maghribi script Naskhi and ta'liq script Maghribi script Kufic script Sumbuli script Archaic kufic script Andalusian maghribi script A Bismillah Interwoven floral kufic script A Bird Maghribi script The opening of the sura Maryam Maghribi Kufic The name of the Prophet Muhammad Jilli diwani Qotbi Rashid Koraishi
- Islamic Approaches to Patient Care: Muslim Beliefs and Healthcare Practices for Caregivers
Tarbiyah Books Plus₦ 4,500.0045242
- Islamic School Book Grade 3 : Muslim Cities Then and Now (Susan Douglass)
Tarbiyah Books Plus₦ 1,500.0062547
- Islamic School Book Grade 2 : Muslims in our Community and Around the World (Susan Douglass)
Tarbiyah Books Plus₦ 500.0062548
- 44706Paperback: 440 pagesPublisher: Islamic Book Services (2002)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 8185738858ISBN-13: 978-8185738857
- Healing Body and Soul - Natural Health Remedies based on Quran and Sunnah (Hardcover)
Tarbiyah Books Plus₦ 4,500.0045226
- From Seed to Cedar: A Guide for Muslim Families: Nurturing the Spiritual Needs in Children
Tarbiyah Books Plus₦ 3,000.0044705
- Tafsir As-Sadi (Parts 28-29-30) - Methodical Interpretation Of The Noble Quran
Tarbiyah Books Plus₦ 4,500.0045399
- Speaking for Change A Guide to Making Effective Friday Sermons (Khutbahs)
Tarbiyah Books Plus₦ 1,500.0046691