Books & Audible- E-Books
- 73%OFFSold by:1 Sold3687(Please note that the print edition of this book is out of stock presently. Only the soft copy/eBook version is available for now. When you pay, the soft copy/eBook will be sent to your email to download and read at your convenience).Table of Contents Preface 8 Introduction 10 Part I: Pre-Employment Chapters 1. Categories Of Employees 14 Civil Servants, Public Servants 14 Private Employees 16 Contract Staff 17 Staff On Probation, Employments With Statutory Flavor, Etc 18 Contracts And Conditions Of Employment 20 2. Rights Of Employees On Probation 23 Expiration Of Probation 23 Termination Of Probationary Appointment And Right To Fair Hearing 25 Rights Of Sacked Employees On Probation 27 Part II: The Employment 3. General Rights Of Employees 31 Right To Trade Unionism, Right To Strike 31 Right Of Employees Dismissed For Striking 34 Right To Sick Leave 36 Right To Salary During Sick Leave 37 4. Employer’s Duty Of Care And Employer’s Vicarious Liability 40 Duty Of Care 40 Employer’s Vicarious Liability. 43 What If The Employee Had Been Sacked? 49 No Vicarious Liability In Crime 50 5. Compensation For Injuries Or Death Of Workmen 52 Definition Of Employer And Employee 53 Employer Is Liable To Pay Compensation For Injuries Or Mental Stress 54 Notice of Accident And Application For Compensation 57 Compensation For Injuries Resulting In Death Or Permanent Disability 59 Percentage of Disability 61 Provision Of Health Care And Disability Support 62 Compensation Cannot Be waived 63 6. Disciplinary Actions Against Employees 65 Suspension Of Staff 65 Termination Or Dismissal 66 Length Of Notice, Mode Of Termination. 67 7. Unlawful Termination Of Employment And Retrenchment Based On Redundancy 72 Unlawful Termination In Private Employment 72 Unlawful Termination In Employment With Statutory Flavor 73 Redundancy And Termination Of Redundant Staff 74 Methods Of Selecting Staff For Redundancy 76 Assessment Of Redundancy Payment 76 Redundancy In The Public Service 77 Redundancy From Take-Overs And Mergers 78 Does Redundancy Payment Include The Payment Of Gratuity? 79 8. Dismissal Of Staff 81 Misconduct And Grounds For Dismissal 81 Dismissal Of Private Employees 87 Dismissal In Civil Service 88 9. Resignation 91 By A Public Officer 91 By A Private Employee 92 Can Employer Reject Employee’s Voluntary Resignation? 92 Forced Or Involuntary Resignation Is Constructive Dismissal 94 Part III- Post Employment 10. Employee’s Legal Remedies Against Termination 98 Payment Of Salary In Lieu Of Notice 98 Right To Ask For Damages For Unlawful Termination And Dismissal 99 Right To Ask For Reinstatement 100 Public Notice Of Termination In Newspaper- Legal Effect 102 11. Rules Governing Payment Of Terminal Benefits – Gratuity And Pension 104 Pension 105 Gratuity 106 Death Benefits 107 Necessity For Letter Of Administration 107 The Contributory Pension Scheme 108 Post Script 110
- 70%OFFSold by:2 SoldKnow Your Rights Against The Police & In Court In Criminal Matters (2016 Edition)
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS - Books & CDs₦ 300.00
₦1,000.003680(Please note that the print edition of this book is out of stock presently. Only the soft copy/eBook version is available for now. When you pay, the soft copy/eBook will be sent to your email to download and read at your convenience).Table of Contents Preface Introduction SECTION 36 OF THE 1999 CONSTITUTION- Every Accused Person Is Presumed Innocent Until Proven Guilty. CATEGORIES OF OFFENCES Simple Offences i. Traffic Offences Misdemeanor Felony i. Capital Offences PART I: AT THE POLICE STATION POLICE INVITATION Right To Know What Offences You Are Accused Of Right To Make Your Defense And To Be Heard YOU CANNOT BE ARRESTED FOR THE SINS OF ANOTHER PERSON NO MATTER HOW CLOSE HE IS TO YOU! Witnesses Statements With The Police Right To Write Your Statement Yourself In Response To Questions Asked By The IPO. Right Not To Make Statement Until You See Your Lawyer How To Write Your Statement You Must Sign Your Statement And Date It Confessional Statements Right Not Make Statements Under Duress Right Not To Be Tortured To Make Confessional/Any Particular Statement POLICE SEARCH Search Warrant Right To See And Read The Warrant Right To Search The Police Officers First Before The Search Is Conducted Incriminating Items Found In Your House Police Confiscating Properties Not Related To The Alleged Crime Right To Retrieve Your Properties And Claim Damages. POLICE BAIL You Are Entitled To Bail For All Offences Bail Is Free Reporting To The IPO After Release On Bail Right Not To Be Re-Arrested After Release On Bail Police Cases Do Not Die. DETENTION IN POLICE CELL Police Has The Right To Detain You You Cannot Be Detained For More Than 24 Hours For Misdemeanor And Simple Offences Detention In Cases Of Felony Access To Your Lawyer, Doctor And Family Members While In Detention POLICE INTERVIEWS Your Right To State Your Version You Cannot Be Forced To Make An Undertaking You Are Entitled To State What You Want During The Interview Your Right To Insist On Going To Court UNLAWFUL/ILLEGAL DETENTION What Is Unlawful Detention? i. Unlawful Detention By Police Ii. By Military Bodies Iii. By Militia Bodies e.g. OPC, Bakassi, etc Iv. By Civilians What Is Your Right If Unlawfully Detained? i. Fundamental Rights Enforcement ii. Right To Public Apology By The Police iii. Civil Claims For Damages iv. Right Of Complaint To Higher Authorities v. Police Human Rights Desk vi. Your Right Against The Complainant vii. Right To Ask Court For Injunction From Incessant Arrest And Committal If Disobeyed. Police Misuse Of Power To Arrest And Detain Complainant Using Police Illegally For Personal/Selfish Ends CATEGORIES OF CASES THE POLICE CANNOT ENTERTAIN Land Matters Landlord/Tenant Matters Civil Cases Like Loan/Debt Recovery, Divorce Matters, Inheritance Matters, etc FREEDOM FROM POLICE TORTURE/BRUTALITY Freedom From Beating, Long Detention, Threat And Harassments, etc Police Use Of Handcuffs, Guns, etc. Do Not Resist Police Arrest You Must Cooperate With The Police You Must Honor Police Invitation PART II. IN THE COURT. PRE-ARRAIGNMENT Your Right To Be Informed That You Are Being Charged To Court Your Right To Make Provisions For Your Defenses Right To Get A Lawyer Of Your Choice Police Are Not Entitled To Force You To Take A Particular Lawyer. You Cannot Be Chained Or Shackled Inside The Dock. ARRAIGNMENT Types Of Court Where You Can Be Arraigned. Officials Of The Court- I. The Magistrate II. The Court Registrars III. The Prosecutors IV. The Court Orderly V. Beware Of Touts And Impostors Right To Be Informed By Court What The Charges Against You Are Your Right To Understand The Charges Properly Before You Are Asked To Answer Your Rights Where You Have A Lawyer And Where You Don’t Your Pleas, Guilty Or Not Guilty i. No One Can Force You To Plead Guilty ii. You Can Change Your Plea Before Judgment If Guilty, Facts And Sentence. Allocutos. Court Bail: If Not Guilty, Your Right To Bail Sureties And Bail Bonds Felony And Serious Offences Like Armed Robbery, Murder, etc. No Pleas And Bail Except In High Court. Role Of The Ministry Of Justice And The DPP ADJOURNMENTS AND APPEARANCES IN COURT. You Must Appear In Court Regularly And Promptly Until Your Case Is Disposed Off. Your Right Not Be Re-Arrested By Police On The Same Offences If Regularly Appearing In Court You Cannot Be Charged To Court Twice For The Same Offence Absence In Court A. Effect Of Absence Or Lateness To Court. 1. Your Bail May Be Revoked And Bench Warrant Issued For Your Arrest. 2. Your Surety May Be Asked To Show Cause. 3. You May Be Re-Arrested And Detained By The Court If You Jump Bail 4. Jumping Bail/Absence In Court Is Another Criminal Offence Entirely 5. Your Surety May Be Arrested, Tried And Sentenced If You Are Not Found. 6. You Too May Still Be Arrested And Tried Anytime You Are Found. HELP FOR POOR VICTIMS The Public defender The Ministry of Justice The National Human Rights Commission The Human Rights Desk, Nigeria Police The Provost of Nigerian Army, Nigerian Navy, Nigerian Air Force The A22, Police Complaints Commission NGOs
- 56%OFF240608EBK-01700.1Learn how to prevent dog bite especially among children, get this very helpful and insightful e-book PREVENTING DOG BITES IN CHILDREN(How To Avoid Dog Bites In Children).Here are some insights fro this e-book on this topic:-Never disturb any dog who is sleeping, eating, or caring for puppies.-Children must always ask permission from the owner and their parents before petting any dog.-Never approach a dog who is confined behind a fence, within a car or on a chain.Never approach a strange dog you don't know....and much more!Save your child/children from dog bite, get this helpful e-book to enable you properly enlighten your children.
- 36503Launching an Online Business Has Turned Many into Millionaires Overnight!The Internet Went From an Idea to More Than Anyone Could Have Ever Imagined, and Millions Have Taken Their Own Business Plans Onto the Web and Have Made Fortunes Beyond What They Thought Possible!In less than 20 years, the Internet has grown from only 1% of the world's population having Internet access to now over 40% of people across the globe. This astronomical growth speaks for itself, conveying the potential that exists to make a fortune with your own online business. With the low overhead and inexpensive startup costs, anybody can now take their business dreams to a virtual shopping mall and jump into the action as the owner of their own online enterprise. The risks are almost nil, while the potential for success and profitability is extremely high. Whether one wants to sell products or provide services, they have the opportunity to launch their own business and have it up and running within mere hours.Successfully launching an online business that takes off and results in profitability depends upon right knowledge and good decisions. Those who plan and implement their Web business correctly will quickly find themselves enjoying the cash flow from a high market share within their specific product or service niche. There is a lot of spending on the Web and a lot of cash to spread around. If you have ever wanted to start your own business, there is no better time than now.EZ Money Quick Start Blueprint covers more than just how to get started, because it also explores all the different options for attracting, generating and maintaining quality customers who will buy your products and/or services, and keep on coming back for more. Let the professionals show you exactly how it is done with tried and proven methodology that will result in success without wasted effort and money. Why venture out on your own without the knowledge you need and risk failure? Make your move with an understanding of where you're going!EZ Money Quick Start Blueprint offers strategies, tactics and tips from online business professionals who have the hands-on experience that will enable you to learn everything you need to know about marketing your business so that it becomes a profitable enterprise.EZ Money Quick Start Blueprint will provide you with the following information to guide you into online business success:* The basics of making easy money on the Internet *Determining business type: products versus services *Selecting a domain name and establishing your Web presence *Attracting and retaining quality online customers *Affiliate programs, auctions and upselling *Client membership programs and other sales tactics *Advertising and email campaigns *Forums, blogs, social media, and other free marketing venues *And much, much more ...Offer comes with Master Resale/Giveaway Rights.
- ₦ 1,000.00NETWORK MARKETING LIFELINES--EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT UPLINES AND DOWNLINES (with MRR)
EBOOKS 911₦ 1,000.0010247Attention: Do you find it difficult to understand all the ins and outs of your business?Discover The Secrets To Network Marketing Success!Everything You Need To Know About Uplines And Downlines.How would you like to be able to finally understand all the secerets behind uplines and downlines?Making a success of a networking business is not difficult to do and having the supporting tools that are helpful and geared towards assisting in the journey towards success ensures the goal is eventually and successfully met. Being a success in marketing is essential when it comes to having good support from leaders or from the person who introduced the business to the individual. Perhaps the most important point to be asking or judging is that – is the individual introducing the business plan, otherwise known as the potential up line, knowledgeable enough about the business. And as well, are you knowledgeable enough to explain it to someone else.But you might be thinking, *I have no idea even where to begin when it comes to understanding what is needed for uplines and downlines*I run into issues with consistency and recruiting*I feel overwhelmed as there is so much to know about how network marketing works.This Book Will Show You Exactly What What You Need To Do To Finally Be A Success In Network Marketing!Network Marketing Lifelines - Everything You Need To Know About Uplines And DownlinesImprove your knowledge about uplines and downlines and maximize your business and income now!Think about it, it’s not an easy task to know all about network marketing if you don't have the right info. There is a lot to know in order to understand it correctly.Ever questioned why only few individuals build a successful network marketing organization. Would you like to build one too? Building a successful network marketing business is the dream of all seasoned network marketers and novices alike.Success in network marketing requires that you, the distributor, and you upline must first use and understand your products. Use and understand your products and be consistent at it. Many network marketers brush aside this really crucial step, and it cost them big time. And this is just the beginning! There is a TON more to understand. If you’re willing to go through the learning curve, you will eventually get the results you deserve!Here’s What You Can Learn:-Upline Basics-Make Sure Your Upline Sponsor Knows The Product-Make Sure Upline Has A Positive Outlook-Make Sure Upline Is Consistent-Make Sure Upline Has A Good Reputation-Downline Basics-Learn Recruiting Techniques-Teach Duplication-And so much more... Who Can Use This Book?- Internet marketers- Network marketers- Life Coaches- Personal Development Enthusiasts- Self Improvement Bloggers- Web Publishers- Writers and Content CreatorsAnd Many More!Offer comes with Master Resale/Giveaway Rights.
- 68%OFFHtml Five Programming Cook Book-Hot Recipes for HTML Five Development
EBOOKS 911₦ 1,100.00
₦3,500.00156877EBK-01571.0Kick-start your HTML5 projects with these hot recipes!HTML5 is a core technology markup language of the Internet used for structuring and presenting content for the World Wide Web. Its core aims have been to improve the language with support for the latest multimedia while keeping it easily readable by humans and consistently understood by computers and devices (web browsers, parsers, etc.). HTML5 is intended to subsume not only HTML 4, but also XHTML 1 and DOM Level 2 HTML.In this eBook, we provide a compilation of HTML5 based examples that will help you kick-start your own web projects. We cover a wide range of topics, from graphics and animation, to geolocation and offline storage. With our straightforward tutorials, you will be able to get your own projects up and running in minimum time.
- 86%OFF₦ 1,200.00
₦9,000.00The Principles Of Beautiful Website Design-Designing Great Website Is Not Rocket Science
EBOOKS 911₦ 1,200.00
₦9,000.00156875EBK-01561.0A methodical approach to presenting traditional graphic design theory as it applies to today’s website development industry.This book presents what the author knows about designing for the Web in a way that anyone can understand and apply. Why? Because the basics of website design should be common knowledge. We all live in and work on an internet that has been blindly covering up ugly with more ugly since its inception. It’s time to break that chain and make bold moves toward better design.
- 50%OFF156809EBK-01551.0Are you struggling to increase your output and be more efficient?The internet is overflowing with productivity hacks that have little to no impact. This eBook is the product of a year of research that led to increased outputs by 50%.The 5 highest impact productivity hacks are:*Making doable action plans*Beating procrastination*Why it's important to schedule your work time*How breaks affect your productivity*The best productivity hack you've never heard ofBuild these tips into your daily routine, form a habit around them and you will be amazed how much more you can achieve.
- 64%OFF153718EBK-01541.0What are the main habits of the successful traders? Find out everything in this book by Mark Crisp: 7 Habits of a Highly Successful Trader. Trading Forex is not just about analysis and making correct prediction. Professional traders agree that trading psychology is also one of the most important aspects. Do a thorough check of your habits as a trader and you will find out which are the habits that will help you to get profits and which should be omitted.Here are some of what you will learn inside this e-book:*Take complete responsibility*Have a system that fits you*Plan a trade and trade a plan*Work hard at learning how to trade properly and keep working...and more!
- 68%OFF153717EBK-01531.0An effective trading strategy is only part of a successfully trading plan. If you want your trading to perpetuate, you better have some form of money management built into your overall trading approach. Money management involves examining the concepts of risk and return in reference to investor preference. The objective is to choose a desired rate of return and then minimizethe risk associated with that rate of return. Money management concepts should be used to make the most efficient use of trading capital. We can’t emphasize enough the importance of using money management in a trading plan. The Trading Game; Money Management and Risk Management-by Ryan Jones is full of very educative insights that would help you succeed in the online financial markets.Here are some of what you will learn from this e-book:*Why? What? Where? When? Who? How?*Why Proper Money Management?*Types of Money Management*Practical Facts*Fixed Fractional Trading*Fixed Ratio Trading*Risk of Ruin*Other Profit Protecting Measures...and more!
- 60%OFF₦ 1,200.00
₦3,000.00Seven Winning Strategies For Trading Forex-Real And Actionable Techniques For Profiting From The Currency Markets
EBOOKS 911₦ 1,200.00
₦3,000.00152450EBK-01521.0Real and actionable techniques for profiting from the currency markets.The global forex market, being the world's most liquid financial market, offers many exciting opportunities for traders to profit from exchange rate fluctuations. And the development of sophisticated online forex exchange trading platforms in recent years has attracted many traders to the market-traders who seek an income in addition to their day job or those who wish to trade a new market besides stocks and futures.This book is primarily for those who are new to the world of currency trading and are curious about how they can make money from the forex market. Existing traders who are trading on demo or live accounts should also find some useful advice in this book.This book describes seven fundamental and technical trading strategies for trading the Forex exchange markets. The purpose of this book is to show you how you can trade Forex with these winning strategies. The author shares with you some new ideas, interesting concepts, and the nuts and bolts of how you can implement each strategy more effectively.This book is quite different from the traditional technical analysis books because, while those books may document the reliability of certain technical patterns, the author explains why certain technical patterns do not work as well in the forex market and therefore need adapting.The strategies shared in this book are suitable for trading the forex market in any time frame-ranging from minutes to weeks. Throughout this the author also explains certain aspects of the forex market so that you can gain an insight into how the market behaves.Even though each strategy has its own general guidelines, do note that all these strategies are open to individual customization-flexibility is one of the key ingredients of becoming a successful trader. Flexibility is required for the trader to adapt his or her own trading style and personality. Therefore, feel free to tweak or modify any of the parameters of these strategies to suit your own preferences.Some of the strategies you will learn in this book are:*Market Sentiment*Trend Riding*Breakout Fading*... and more!
- 83%OFF₦ 1,600.00
₦9,500.00Learn How To Build Your Own Forex Expert Advisors, Custom Indicators, And Scripts Using MQL4
EBOOKS 911₦ 1,600.00
₦9,500.00145357EBK-01511.0Welcome to the MQL4 course.Learn How To Build Your Own Forex Expert Advisors, Custom Indicators And Scripts Using MQL4.In this series, the mystique and confusion from MQL4 is removed by giving you comprehensive tutorials with a straight forward example.In this series of lessons, you will be shown how to use the MQL4 for building your own Expert Advisors, Custom Indicators and Scripts.If you are programming in C (or its superset C++) then you know a lot of MQL4. But if you didn't write any programming language before, no problem, in this e-book you'll be guided to understand the concept of programming in general as well.What is MQL4?MQL4 stands for MetaQuotes Language 4.MetaQuotes is the company who built the Meta Trader platform. And to make it stronger than the other trading platforms the company extended it by a built-in Programming Language that enables the user(you) to write his own trading strategies.Why MQL4?The Language enables you to create one of the following:1)Expert Advisors2)Custom Indicators3)Scripts*Expert Advisor is a program which can automate trading deals for you. For example, it can automate your market orders, stop orders automatically, cancels/replaces orders and takes your profit.*Custom Indicator is a program which enables you to use the functions of the technical indicators and it cannot automate your deals.*Script is a program designed for single function execution. Unlike the Advisor, Scripts are being held only once (on demand), and not by ticks. And of course has no access to indicator functions. Become a Guru in developing Forex Expert Advisors, Customer Indicators, and Scripts that will give you an edge in the online financial markets; and also make good morning doing this for others as well!Get this very educative and beneficial e-book: MQL4 Full Course by Coders' GuruThis 126-page guide is a full course with screenshot illustrations that will help you learn everything you need to know to become an expert with this programming language dedicated to building Forex Expert Advisors, Custom Indicators, and Scripts.
- 68%OFF143555EBK-01501.0Every trader needs some fitness for his mindset. Such books as Mental Fitness For Traders by Norman Hallett help you to train your Forex mindset and achieve better results!In this compelling report, Norman Hallett has exposed the missing link to true trading success; that is, training the mind to a level of mental fitness (and toughness) to the point where the trader is able to keep his emotional tendencies in check while trading. This is no small task, but it can and is being done by all successful traders.Here are some of what you will learn in this e-book:*You've Got A Great Trading System...So Why Are You Losing?*Coping With Losses:A Major Key To Successful Trading*Manage Your Workspace Correctly And Good Things Happen*Need Help With Your Trading? Talk To Yourself!*Forget Gurus...Your Experiences Are The ONLY Ones That Count*Heavyweight Bout: You vs. The Market...Take Notes!*Trading Is A Thinking Man's Game: WRONG!...and much more!
- 81%OFF143553EBK-01491.0Forex trading robots are getting more and more popularity every year. The reason forthis is rather simple...Automated Trading System lets you benefit from your profitable trading strategy, while it does not rquire you to spend lots of time and sit next to your personal computer.Jack Schwager's Guide To Automated Trading Systems is a course manual that lets you get better in EA trading. This is a 95 page manual that is composed mostly out of screenshots and explains how a system can be tested and automated to achieve profits in trading.Here are some of what you will learn inside this manual:*An Overview Of Trading Systems-And why You Should Use Them.*Benefits Of a Mechanical Trading System Six basic advantages of trading systems:-Eliminates emotion-Eliminates need for constant decision making-Ensures consistency of approach-Risk control-Same approach can be applied to many markets-Approach can be tested fos statistical reliability*Defining and Illustrating The Leading Types O Trading System*An Alternative Approach: Counter-Trend Systems...and much more!
- 83%OFF143539EBK-01481.0The Online financial markets offers any serious investor opportunities to make money, but you must have a proen strategy that will help you succeed.You need to have a system that combines good technical trading strategies with sound and effective money management to ensure you don't lose your investment, but make consistent profits.One of the technical strategy is being able to grasp everything about Candlestick charts and be able to interprete the observed patterns of these candlesticks.Looking for a book that will give you full information about chart patterns?TRADE CHART PATTERNS LIKE THE PROS by Suri Dudella gives you exactly that!This eBook contains full chart patterns guide with real-life trading examples which makes a perfect read for any beginner.Suri Dudella is a professional trader that has more than 12 years of experience gives you her own insights on chart patterns and helps you to understand them!This guide a is a must read for Forex trading beginners.Here are some of the areas covered in this eBook:-Chart Types-Bar Groups-Pivots-Fibonacci-Harmonic Patterns-Price Action-Tops And Bottoms-Exotic Patterns...and much more!If you want to master candlestick chart patterns in your trading journey, then this eBook is highly recommended!
- 83%OFF₦ 2,000.00
₦12,000.00A Complete Guide To Technical Trading Tactics-How To Profits Using Pivots Points, Candlesticks And Other Indicators
EBOOKS 911₦ 2,000.00
₦12,000.00143442EBK-01471.0Discover How To Profit Tremendously From The Online Financial Market Through Tested And Proven Technical Trading Tactics. Get This Very Beneficial And Highly Educative E-Book: A Complete Guide To Technical Trading Tactics-How To Profit Using Pivot Points, Candlesticks And Other Indicators.Want to become one of the best technical traders?Professional traders agree that this path is not easy but will pay you back more than you would expect.One of the best books by John L. Person-A Complete Guide To Technical Trading Tactics, will help you achieve your goal!Here are some of what you will learn in this e-book:*Technical Analysis:The Art Of Charts-Western-style bar charts and key reversals, point-and-figure charts that focus only on price, market profiting, price and time analysis*Chart Analysis:Volume, Open Interest, Price Patterns*Pivot Point Analysis:A Powerful Weapon-The pivot point formula for Target trading, Calculating support and resistance levels, importance of multiple verification from several sources, the P3T trading techniques, weekly and monthly charts and numbers, risk management techniques.*...and much more!This is one of the best Forex books about Technical Trading!Make sure you read it before starting your currency trading career
- 36941Get All The Support And Guidance You Need To Be A Success At Social Dating!This Book Is One Of The Most Valuable Resources In The World When It Comes To Ture Love On The Internet!Is the fact that you would like to build social relationships but just don't know how making your life difficult... maybe even miserable?Does it seem like you’ve tried everything in your power to figure it out, and yet, despite your best intentions, you’re still plagued with: • Not knowing how to even get started• Not understanding what makes a good social relationship• Not knowing how to identify the relationships that will workBusy people, with equally demanding and busy schedules today, almost always is the contributing factor for the lack of social interaction with others due to the lack of time. Therefore there is sometime the need for intervention and this can come in the package of social networking dating.Let me explain...Examples of social networking sites would include sites such as MySpace, Twitter and Facebook and these ideally provide the individual with access to other people’s postings with the idea of keeping abreast with what in going on in their lives. Although facebook was initially the ideal way to reconnect with people, friends and family, it is now becoming a compatible way to getting dates online. Although caution should be exercised as many people would not really respond well to “cold” and “in your face” contact, therefore using the appropriate tools and profile introductions will help to demonstrate the individual’s intentions without too much misconceptions and misinterpretations. This powerful tool will provide you with everything you need to know to be a success and achieve your goal of getting your relationships to a successful place. With this product, and it’s great information on relationships it will walk you, step by step, through the exact process we developed to help people get all the info they need to be a success.Who Can Use This Book?- Entrepreneurs- Internet marketers- Network marketers- Life Coaches- Personal Development Enthusiasts- Self Improvement Bloggers- Web Publishers- Writers and Content Creators- And Many More!In This Book, You Will Learn:-Top benefits of social network dating-Social networking vs online dating sites-How the dating game works in Twitter-Find dates through public Facebook events-And so much more!Offer comes with Master Resale/Giveaway Rights.
- ₦ 1,000.0050 WAYS BUSINESSES CAN USE SOCIAL MEDIA--TAPPING INTO THE POWER OF SOCIAL MEDIA TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS TODAY (with MRR)
EBOOKS 911₦ 1,000.00462850 Ways Businesses Can Use Social Media to Get More Customers!Do you no that all the social media combine boast of a very proportion of the world's population?Are you aware that the social media has tremendously impacted on businesses tapping into its power?Are you aware that with social media you can connect with millions of potential customers around the world who may need your products/services? Think about how social media can turn your business to another success story (just like many others around the globe)Get this powerful and insightful report 50 Ways Businesses Can Use Social Media, and learn what you need to know about the social media, and how to tap into its huge potential to build your business... utilize these awesome techniques you will learn from this report to increase your profits!Offer comes with Master Resale/Giveaway Rights.
- 249375AGONY OF WRONG FOUNDATION. New. Fiction but true story.
- 225864Answers with a very comprehensive explanation of the common questions in the past questions for ECN 111 (PRINCIPLES OF MICROECONOMICS), ECN 211 (PRINCIPLES OF MICROECONOMICS II), ECN 311 (MICROECONOMICS THEORY) and ECN 411 (ADVANCED MICROECONOMICS).A detailed explanation of answers to 250 questions of Microeconomics. The explanations include Graphs, Tables and Pictures. Buyers get a FREE update on books in the current semester.
- 251183ECN 211 - PRINCIPLES OF MICROECONOMICS ✔️ECN 212 - MATHEMATICAL ECONOMISTS I ✔️ECN 213 - STATISTICAL METHODS AND APPLICATIONS ✔️ECN 214 - INTRODUCTION TO LABOUR ECONOMICS ✔️ACC 211 - PRINCIPLES OF ACCOUNTING ✔️FIN 210 - INTRODUCTION TO FINANCE✔️BUS 211 - INTRODUCTION TO MANAGEMENT ✔️FSC 103 - INTRODUCTORY COMPUTER SCIENCE ✔️
- 251426ECN 411 - ADVANCED MICROECONOMIC THEORY✔️ECN 412 - DEVELOPMENT ECONOMICS ✔️ECN 413 - DEVELOPMENT PROBLEMS AND POLICIES ✔️ECN 414 - PROJECT DEVELOPMENT AND FINANCIAL ANALYSIS ✔️ECN 415 - FISCAL POLICY AND MANAGEMENT ✔️
- 44%OFFWHEN ALL ELSE FAILS - YOUR COMPASS TO NAVIGATE THE DARK PAGES OF LIFE!
HEROES SQUARE₦ 1,000.00
- 30%OFF249364The covenant childTHE COVENANT CHILD. Sorry, no born again yet. New invention in the world of eternal life.
- 30%OFF249514New Vol 2 of the greatest bible research on born again.
- 30%OFF249521New. Vol.3 . The greatest bible research on born again. The redeemed of the lord.
- 4%OFF249525New . Thriller
- 6%OFF249527Thriller. New.
- 225830Answers with a very comprehensive explanation of the common questions in the past questions for ECN 213 (STATISTICAL METHODS & APPLICATION I) and ECN 416 (ADVANCED APPLIED STATISTICS).
- 229612Just Past Questions, no answers. It includes:ECN 121 - PRINCIPLES OF MACROECONOMICSPOL 121 - ORGANIZATION OF GOVERNMENT: CITIZENS AND THE STATESOC 121 - INTRODUCTION TO AFRICAN SOCIETIES AND CULTURESPSY 121 - INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY IIECN 122 - INTRODUCTION TO THE NIGERIAN ECONOMYTotal pages: 90Updates to include:ESM 121 - INTRODUCTION TO REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT AND MANAGEMENT IIACC 121 - INTRODUCTION TO ELEMENTS OF COST ACCOUNTINGGRY 107 - INTRODUCTION TO WORLD ECONOMIC GEOGRAPHY
- 225834Answers with a very comprehensive explanation of the common questions in the past questions for ECN 113 (INTRODUCTORY MATHEMATICS I), 212 (MATHEMATICAL ECONOMISTS I) and ECN 312 (MATHEMATICS FOR ECONOMISTS).Buyers get a FREE update on books in the current semester.
- 225748Just Past Questions, no answers. 80 pages Includes:ECN 321 - INTERMEDIATE MACROECONOMICSECN 322 - STATISTICAL RESEARCH METHODSECN 323 - PROBLEMS OF THE NIGERIAN ECONOMYECN 324 - THEORY AND PRACTICE OF PUBLIC FINANCEECN 325 - INTRODUCTORY ECONOMETRICSECN 326 - MONETARY POLICYECN 327 - MATHEMATICAL ECONOMICS IIECN 328 - TRADE POLICY AND INTERNATIONAL FINANCEECN 329 - INDUSTRIAL ECONOMICS II
- 225739Answers with a very comprehensive explanation of the common questions in the past questions for ECN 121 (INTRODUCTORY ECONOMICS II), ECN 221 (MACROECONOMICS) and ECN 321 (INTERMEDIATE MACROECONOMICS).A detailed explanation of answers to 150 questions of Macroeconomics. Buyers get a FREE update on books in the current semester.
- 225745Just Past Questions, no answers. 306 pagesIncludes:ECN 221 - PRINCIPLES OF MACROECONOMICSECN 222 - HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT IBUS 221 - MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS ENVIRONMENTACC 221 - ELEMENTS OF COST ACCOUNTINGIRP 220 - INTRODUCTION TO HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (adopted from class notes)ECN 223 - APPLIED ECONOMICS (adopted from class notes)ECN 224 - ELEMENTS OF FINANCIAL ECONOMICS (adopted from class notes)FIN 220 - INTRODUCTION TO MONEY AND BANKING (adopted from class notes)