Phones & Computers- Camera, Photo & Video
- 252632HHTHTHT1.0(Extra) Intelligent Flight Battery x2 (Total 3 Batteries)Quick-release Folding Propellers x2Battery Charging Hub x1Car Charger x1Battery to Power Bank Adaptor x1Mavic Shoulder Bag (Upright) x1
- 252631HHTHTHT1.0(Extra) Intelligent Flight Battery x2 (Total 3 Batteries)Quick-release Folding Propellers x2Battery Charging Hub x1Car Charger x1Battery to Power Bank Adaptor x1Mavic Shoulder Bag (Upright) x1
- 256592CFYRDT1.0Sony's HVL-20DW2 double-decker camcorder light shines either 10 watts or 20 watts of light on the scene to help you capture footage in nearly any condition
- 256601STERYS1.018.2MP Exmor R CMOS SensorBIONZ X Image Processor10x Optical Zoom Sony G Lens2.7" Clear Photo LCD 460k-Dot MonitorFull HD 1080/60p AVCHD VideoOptical SteadyShot Image Stabilization10fps Continuous Shooting & Lock-On AFIntelligent Sweep Panorama 360°Motionshot Video & Smartphone Remote AppBuilt-In Wi-Fi Connectivity & NFC
- 7%OFF₦ 15,999.00
₦17,250.00Sold by:Generic Surplus 360 Degree Panoramic View Fisheye AHD Outdoor Waterproof Bullet Camera
Sinomo's Mart₦ 15,999.00
₦17,250.00264890GE868EL0REEWKNAFAMZ1.41Quality metal shell, durable and stable in performance.Multiple installation, can be mounted on the wall or ceiling.Easy installation, plug and play use.Fisheye lens, 360° panoramic monitoring, no blind spot.3pcs high-intensity array LEDs for good night vision.IR-CUT double filter, restoring clear true color.Works with any DVR
- 68%OFF16518719732.0Remote Portable Mini HD Projector 60 "Cinema Theater, the world's most cost-effective HD projector, supports connecting desktop and notebook computers, DVDs, recorders, USB sticks and SD memory cards, as well as brand mobile phones are signal sources.Product typeDigital projectorOptical parametersDisplay technology2.4 LCD screenNative resolution320x240 PixelsBrightness60ANSILMContrast500:1Aspect ratio4:3/16:9Display color16.7 millionLight uniformity85%Projection modeFront projectionOptical componentsStandard lensmanual focusImage size30”-60”Projection Life1 - 4mLamp lifeMore than 50000 hoursBasic InformationPower supplyInput DC 12v 2APower24WWorking humidity20-90%RHStorage conditions20-90%RHProduct colorBlack or whiteLanguageChinese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, JapaneseProduct details1. Zero noise, viewing more into Comfortable.2. LED lights can work 30,000 hours, low power, ultra-energy-saving environmental protection.3. Manual focus adjustment, the image range of 20 to 60 inches.4. The projector light delicate, easy to carry.5.16: 9 and 4: 3 long random switch.6. Multi-function interface: HDMI / VGA, AV, SD, USB input.7. Car power support, easy to use.
- 12%OFF263389PFI/S/0010.5This spy camera pen with picture shooting, video recording and PC camera function, is exquisite, beautiful and practical. Easy to carry features perfectly for business, education, security, media, justice, tourism, health, life, etc. It is popular among users, can shoot photos and record high-definition video, suitable for the family security, education, life and other areas of essential utilities.KEY FEATURESMicro‐camera,Video recordingPhoto taking capabilityVoice recording capacityUSB standard interfaceCan be connected to any computer with USB interface and other electronic equipmentSupport many OS and automatically installs#spycamera #security #spydevices
- Canon EF 75-300mm F/4-5.6 III USM Telephoto Zoom Lens For Canon SLR Cameras
miki ent solutions₦ 110,000.00258782RTUTR1.0The Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM telephoto zoom lens is a compact and lightweight 4x telephoto zoom lens ideal for shooting sports, portraits, and wildlife. The newly developed Micro USM makes auto focusing quicker and quieter. The improved zoom mechanism also makes zooming smoother. The front part of the zoom ring now sports a silver ring for a luxury touch.
- 43%OFFDigital Multifunctional Spy Camera Table Clock
Selling Point Deals We accept N1,000 upfront payment before Shipping Payment On Delivery orders outside Lagos.₦ 8,500.00
₦15,000.002084760.1It is more convenient for remote operations. Featuring high imperceptibility, it is a best helper for household, anti-theft and evidence collection. Different motion detection camera, this Shepr Multi-function clock has a remote control. With the remote, you can select whether the clock take video/audio record or motion detection records.Item Description :- Motion detection video recording - providing successive video making over 12 hours - remote control to turn on motion detection mode - Pixel: 2million CMOS, Resolution: VGA640*480Function :- 5 key operations: HR,MIN,SET,LIGHT,and TALK/SNZ - 3 bits and a half are used for displaying hour and minute and the itme display can shift frim 12hours to 24hours.- Multiple alarming sounds for option:beep,cock crowing, and five sweet songs.- The alarming clock has lazy mode and the time interval is 10minutes and the alarming times can reach 6 at most.- Two optional hourly chime functions.- When a song is selected as alarming sound, hour chime will begin after the alarm ends. - Beep sound of the alarm. SPECIFICATION Features: * This Product is a HD 30-frame (640x480) remote monitoring clock * Supports 32GB Micro SD Card at 40 min per 1GB video recording * Clock functions as video recorder, sound recorder, motion sensor camera, alarm clock, and media storage * Powered by High Capacity battery * Pixel: 2million CMOS * Resolution: VGA640*480 * Video format: AVI * Frame number:30 fps * Visual angle:72 * Photo format: JPEG1600*1200 * Min lightness: ILUX * Battery capacity:2200MA * Continuous video making duration: 12hours * Distance of remote controller: 18m * Sound recording scope: 40 Square Meters * Power consumption: 130MA/3.7V * Storage temp: -20-80C * Operation temp: -10-60C * Operation humidity: 15-85%RH * Memory card type: TF card( memory card no included) * Memory card capacity: 32GB at most * Playing software: Media player/KM Player * Equivalent USB interface: USB1.1/2.0 * Operation system: Windows 2000/xp/Vista32 * Storage consumption: 1GB/40 minutes * Charging time: About 4 hours .In The Box:* 1 pcs Multifunction Clock Motion Detection Camera * 1 pcs USB data cable * 1 pcs User manual * 1 pcs charger * 1pcs remote control * (Packed no include memory card)
- H109s X4 Pro Quadcopter Drone Fpv 1 Axis Gimbal 1080p Fhd Camera Gps Altitude Hold
miki ent solutions₦ 286,000.00260627vfbffrgbgfrgvf1.0brand new
- 5%OFF10865420.1MP 1/2.3" Super HAD CCD Image SensorSony Lens w/ 5x Optical ZoomReduced blur with SteadyShot Image stabilizationCapture your videos in 720p HD Movie modeConveniently charge your battery via USB3Simplify camera menu with Easy ModeTake stunning images in Sweep Panorama mode-up to 360Smile Shutter technology automatically captures smilesColor: BlackCondition: Brandnew
- 14%OFF₦ 17,200.00
₦20,000.00Sold by:E-FLY Wi-Fi FPV Foldable RC Quadcopter BNF Drone With 480P Camera, Altitude Hold Mode- Silver
Epic Invent₦ 17,200.00
₦20,000.00261885JJRC H54W Silver0.3JJRC H54W is a great portable mini drone for beginners. It has most of the popular functions: the 480P WiFi camera offers clear and smooth real-time aerial videos, voice control gives you a fun control experience via spoken instructions, and the waypoints ensures you make a recording follow a certain line without complex operations, the G-sensor control, headless mode, and one key takeoff / landing help you fly it effortlessly, bringing you extraordinary flight experience. It's really a perfect choice for new players.Main Features:● Voice control: just speak and control your drone, easy and interesting ( supports Chinese mandarin and English )● 480P WiFi camera: transmits FPV photos or videos in real-time, a great enjoyment of aerial shooting● Waypoints: plan a flight path on the APP interface, see the world in a certain line without complex operations● G-sensor control: tilt your phone to control its direction, the operation becomes much easier● Altitude hold: allows the done hover at certain height to achieve stable flight, shooting HD clear photos and videos● Headless mode: control the quadcopter at the direction of transmitter without ensuring its head position● Foldable design and comes with fashion storage bag, extremely portable
- 260607fefetggedg1.0brand new
- 5%OFF₦ 132,000.00
₦140,000.00Sold by:Canon EOS 4000D Digital SLR Camera - With EF-S 18-55 III Kit, With 8gb SD Card
Pheemyhan Concept ₦ 132,000.00
₦140,000.002602194000d 0.5Tell distinctive stories. Create outstanding photos and movies full of detail and colour with this easy to use 18 Megapixel DSLR. Instantly share and shoot remotely with Wi-Fi and the Canon Connect app.Take beautiful photos and movies with background blurShoot detailed images into the night with large 18 Megapixel sensor and create beautiful background blur.Easily connect, shoot and share on the moveSharing to social media and remote shooting is a breeze with Wi-Fi *,NFC ** and the Canon Camera Connect app.* Wi-Fi connectivity and features vary by model and region. Not all functions or devices are supported; see full specifications for details.** Compatible Android devices with NFC capability.Express your creativity with easy to follow guidanceEnjoy guided live view shooting with Creative Auto mode. Add unique finishes with Creative Filters.Explore the power of DSLR and interchangeable lensesLearn with Canon’s Photo Companion app. Add lenses, accessories and take manual control when you’re ready.Shoot with speed and confidence in tricky situationsCapture the moment exactly as you remember it with precise auto focus, 3.0 fps and DIGIC 4+ processing.Canon Photo Companion AppThe ultimate partner for any visual storyteller; the Canon Photo Companion app helps you get started with your camera, gives you tailored, expert knowledge to help you improve your photography skills. Learn from and be inspired by pros and photographers like you.
- 260152y5y5y5ty651.0VivitarThe Vivitar V3800N is a 35mm SLR (Single Lens Reflex) camera for use with film. Exceptional quality and timeless design make this camera a truly desirable item for any professional or amateur photographer. Supplied with a high quality 28-70mm f/3.4-4.9 zoom lens.This kit is the perfect introduction into the world of film photography. All manual controls and versatile zoom lens combined with any of the wide variety of 35mm films available allow for making photographs in almost any lighting situation.V3800N 28-70mm Camera Kit contents:Vivitar V3800N Camera Body28-70mm f/3.4-4.9 zoom lensCamera CaseCamera StrapMulti Exposure Cap and Lens Hood2- MS76 BatteriesFeatures35mm Single Lens Reflex Camera28-70mm f/3.4-4.9 zoom lensGreat for BeginnersPerfect for Photography Class52mm filter sizeTechnical SpecificationsNegative Size: 24x36mmLens Mount: PK MountShutter: Vertically running metal focal plane shutterShutter Speed: 1 to 1/2000 secFlash Synchronization: X contact hotshoeShutter Release: MechanicalExposure Metering: Through-the-lens, full-aperture, center-weighted light metering with SPD cellExposure Meter Power Source: Two 1.5V Alkaline or 1.55V silver-oxide batteriesViewfinder: Eye-level pentapprism finderFocusing Screen: Split-image/microprismView Finder Information: Display of correct exposure, over and under exposure with 3 LEDFilm Rewind: Film Rewind CrankExposure Counter: Additive, auto resetUPC: 681066279694Dimensions: 7.00"x5.00"x5.25"Weight: 2.50lbs
- 259832LGLG1.0The Rode VideoMic Pro compact design is ideal for use with HDSLR cameras, camcorders and audio recorders. Noise transference has been significantly reduced using both a revised, more elegant shock mounting system and a lightweight premium cable.The microphone has a broadcast-quality condenser capsule with a supercardioid pickup pattern to capture audio from the front, while minimizing pickup from the sides and rear. An integrated shockmount and foam windscreen minimize handling and wind noise to keep your recordings crystal clear.On the rear of the mic, you'll find a 3-way level control that offers -10dB, 0dB, and +20dB modes. There is also a 2-step high pass filter with 0 and 80Hz settings, letting you minimize the impact of low frequency hum, camera motor noise, and similar distractions. The mic has a standard camera shoe and a 3/8 inch threaded mount for easy attachment to cameras and boom poles. The 1/8 inch (3.5mm) plug is compatible with a wide variety of different cameras and audio devices. The VideoMic Pro operates for up to 70 hours on a single 9V battery, allowing you to work in the field without constant replacements.
- 259267RUSRT1.0Integrated 14MP camera with 1080p HD video recording on a micro SD card and live first-person view (FPV) Wi-Fi streaming of video and telemetry to the free Vision app for iOS or AndroidIncluded Wi-Fi extender allows live remote video streaming from up to 980 feet awayThe integrated camera tilt motor will automatically compensate for the Phantom's single-axis motion by tilting the camera for smoother video, and it's manually controllable via the Vision appFly up to 25 minutes on a single charge using the included 5,200-mAh lithium polymer (LiPo) battery that's easily removable and contains intelligent circuitry and a charge-remaining indicator built-inThe Phantom 2 Vision also includes all the features you love from the original Phantom, with an included camera instead of a GoPro mounThe Phantom 2 Vision from DJI is a complete aerial camera system that's ready to fly within minutes. As the Phantom soars you'll be able to record 1080p video and take 14MP still photos using the live viewing and control through your iOS or Android device. Fly up to 25 minutes with the included intelligent LiPo battery and be amazed at the professional-quality aerial footage you can achieve, even with no prior experience. The Phantom 2 Vision also includes all the features you love from the original Phantom such as Intelligent Orientation Control, ready-to-fly design and advanced GPS-guided autonomous functionality unleashed through the free software available.
- 259242TEHGD1.0The Phantom 3 Professional drone comes with a 4K camera, while the Phantom 3 Advanced shoots 1080P HD. From takeoff to landing, your Phantom 3 is completely under your control, responding to your commands while automatically handling the most complex controls needed for stable flight. Simply connect your phone or tablet, and you have a live 720P HD view of everything your camera sees as you fly. This immersive view streams to you in absolute clarity, enabling you to get that perfect shot and experience flying in a unique way. This is made possible by DJI technology that is used by professional cinematographers and photographers who demand only the best. Fly with this live view, and feel what it is like to be above your world without ever leaving the ground.
- 259114RSTUU1.0INTELLIGENT FLIGHT POSITIONINGThe Phantom 4 connects to both GPS and GLONASS, allowing it to connect to satellites faster and position itself with extreme accuracy in the air.AUTOMATIC FLIGHT LOGSThe Phantom 4 automatically logs the details of every flight you take so you can check back on previous flights.BUILT-IN REDUNDANCIESDual compass modules and dual Inertial Measurement Units (IMUs) allow the Phantom 4 to constantly check the data it is receiving. This means any incorrect data can be isolated and ignored without ever affecting your flight.BEGINNER MODEBeginner flyers should build confidence by flying low and close. Beginner Mode prevents new pilots from going beyond their skills. An adjustable maximum height and distance can also be set when flying skills improve.CUSTOMIZABLE REMOTE CONTROLLERAll the controls on the Phantom 4 can be completely customized to match your flying style, from control stick sensitivity to the functionality of dedicated buttons.PUSH-AND-RELEASE PROPELLERNewly designed prop mounts allow each prop to be securely locked in place with a push and a twist and released just as easily. This locking mechanism allows the propeller to withstand harsh turning forces.
- 258827RSURYUY1.0Standard Vision Vision+N/A Add-on. Optimized for Zenmuse H3-2D, H3-3D, or H4-3D 3-axis gimbal camera mounts. N/A 3-axis camera stabilization gimbal ? Yes YesVideo downlink N/A Add-on Wi-Fi (max 300 m) Wi-Fi (max 700 m) Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz) Standard/4K WIFI (2.4 GHz) Pro/Adv 5.8GHZ 5.8GHZApp N/A N/A DJI VISION ? DJI GOCamera Add on Add on still: 14 MPvideo: 1080p still: ? MPvideo: 720p@30fps Pro/Adv = Sony EXMOR R BSI 1/2.3" sensor with a 94° field of viewStandard = Panasonic Smart FSIstill: 12 MP
- 258809DZTAUSRY1.0The EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II is a very popular lens. Both as a separate buy and in the twin kit edition together with the that Canon ship with some of their cameras. It does make a lot of sense to combine the two because together they give you an focal range of to which covers just about everything except for the ultra wide angle.
- 258792RUSYU1.0The Ronin-M 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer from DJI is a camera stabilization system designed to give the operator close to the freedom of unencumbered handheld shooting but without the hand-shake. Suitable for most camera types and configurations up to 8 pounds, the Ronin-M uses brushless motors that work on three axes: one for side-to-side "roll" - keeping the horizon level - one for tilt, and one for pan. The system is computer-controlled and features a tilt range of 105? up / 165? down plus a roll range of ±110?. Furthermore, the system boasts a precision of control of ±0.02°, enabling precise camera moves and stability correction against even very fine movements. In addition to handheld shooting, the gimbal can be used in vehicle mounting scenarios and other contexts where vibrations or other abrupt movements would make tripods and rigid camera support systems unsuitable.
- 258790EARTU1.0Ultra portable and compactPrint right from your computer, iOS and Android devicesPreview your images on the built-in 2.7-Inch tilt-up LCDCompatible with KP-108IN & KC-36IP Color Ink Paper SetCreate ID photos to widely accepted standards .Print water resistant photos that last up to 100 years in just 47 secondsSpace within to insert an external batteryAirPrint enabled
- 258786SERTYTRU1.0Changing the way users capture still images and video with a DSLR camera, Canon proudly introduces the EOS 70D – a trailblazing powerhouse featuring a revolutionary autofocus technology that unlocks the potential of Live View: Dual Pixel CMOS AF. This game-changing technology allows the EOS 70D to capture video in Live View with smooth and precise autofocus similar to that of a camcorder, complete with the superb image quality that is a hallmark of EOS cameras. Additionally, Dual Pixel CMOS AF provides fast and accurate autofocus during Live View still image capture, enabling you to fully benefit from the freedom of angle allowed by the Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II. Compositional options are now nearly limitless with the two real-world choices of Live View and viewfinder shooting. To further empower the photographer, Canon engineers spent months ensuring that the cutting-edge Dual Pixel CMOS AF on the EOS 70D is compatible with over 103 Canon EF lenses, greatly expanding creative possibilities. Built-in wireless technology and the Camera Connect app* further enhance shooting versatility, as well as enable easy sharing. Brilliant image quality is provided by the EOS 70D's 20.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, a first for an EOS camera with an APS-C sized sensor. A powerful DIGIC 5+ Image Processor supports continuous shooting up to 7.0 frames per second, as well as an extended ISO range of 100–12800 (H: 25600) that allows shooting in a wide variety of lighting conditions. Stunning photos can be accomplished using the remarkable 19-point all cross-type AF system with a high precision dual cross f/2.8 center point, and advanced display options available on the Intelligent Viewfinder supply exceptional control. In-camera imaging features like HDR, HDR Backlight Control, Multiple Exposure, Handheld Night Scene, and Creative Filters available in real time help turn even simple images into spectacular photos. Elevating the possibilities of creative expression to extraordinary new heights, the powerful EOS 70D with Dual Pixel CMOS AF places the ability to capture both amazing stills and video right in your hands.
- 258785RSURTU1.0Enjoy expressing your creativity with the built-in flashThe D610's built-in flash has a guide number of approx. 12/39 (m/ft, ISO 100, 20°C/68°F) and provides coverage for the angle of view of a 24 mm lens. The superior flash control accuracy only Nikon can provide is highly praised by professionals and realizes flash shooting with natural light.Built-in flash commander function enables a variety of creative lightingFurthermore, the built-in flash incorporates a commander function that supports Advanced Wireless Lighting. It can control a single group or two independent groups containing several remote Speedlights wirelessly. By lighting from a wide range of directions, you can enjoy shooting with a variety of lights, for example, shooting flowers vividly, rendering face lines and details sharply and reproducing the subtle textures of subjects.
- 258783RSTYUYR1.0Focal Length24 - 70mmApertureMaximum: f/2.8Minimum: f/22Camera Mount TypeNikon FFormat CompatibilityNikon FX/35mm FilmNikon DXAngle of View84.1° - 34.3°Minimum Focus Distance14.96" (38 cm)Magnification0.18xMaximum Reproduction Ratio1:5.3Elements/Groups14/12Diaphragm Blades9, Rounded
- 258781RYSUYI1.0Is an extremely important addition to the line DX format Nikon lenses, lens Nikkor AF-S 24-120mm F / 4.0G ED VR Nano is the ideal lens that any professional photographer always want to own it. 24-120mm focal enough so that you can cater to most of your needs taken from landscape to portraits with beautiful bokeh effects. Integrated motors inside help focus quieter, smoother, more accurate and convenient lot. VR technologies help and sharper shots regardless of the circumstances. Together it is made ??up of several layers ED lens and aspherical lens elements to help overcome ghosting, chromatic aberration, aberration, better photos, details and a lot sharper. With more advanced equipment, Nikkor AF-S 24-120mm F / 4.0G ED VR lens Nano is a dedicated to you, the talented photographer.
- 258780ETRYRST1.0Nikon F-BayonetFocal Length Range70 - 300 mmZoom Ratio4.3 xMaximum Aperturef/ 4Minimum Aperturef/ 32FormatFX/35mmMaximum Angle of View (DX-format)22°50'Minimum Angle of View (DX-format)5°20'Maximum Angle of View (FX-format)34°20'Minimum Angle of View (FX-format)8°10'Maximum Reproduction Ratio0.26 xLens Elements13Lens Groups9Compatible Format(s)FX DX FX in DX Crop Mode 35mm FilmDiaphragm Blades
- 258778TSERYRT1.0Dust and moisture resistant and incorporating Canon's very finest standards of precision optics, the EF 24-105mm f4L IS USM is designed for reportage, event, travel, and celebrity photographers looking for a lightweight and maneuverable lens with minimal image quality compromise.Complementing the and , the lens completes Canon's f4L-series zoom lens range. These lenses are designed for professional photographers requiring a light zoom lens with a fixed aperture throughout the zoom range. For outstanding camera-shake reduction, Image Stabilizer allows shutter speeds of 3 stops slower than would otherwise be possible, with no perceptible increase in image blur.The L-series is Canon's flagship professional lens range, designed to include outstanding image performance, ultimate operability, and weather resistance. The EF 24-105mm f4L IS USM offers a lightweight alternative to the renowned .
- 258772DRYUYU1.0The Cyber-shot DSC-TX20 has a 16.2 MP camera sensor resolution, so you can capture moments in time with amazing clarity. Plus, its 4x optical zoom helps you capture close shots of far away subjects. You can display a spacious viewing area thanks to its 3-inch screen size.
- 258648E5UZUTE1.0CockpitGlasses for FPV with SmartphoneSkyController 2 Joystick ControllerCapture 1080p Video / 4096 x 3072 Photos3-Axis Electronic Image Stabilization1.2 Mile Line-of-Sight Control Range7-Sensor Flight-Stabilization System8GB of On-Board Flash MemoryGPS-Enabled Autopilot FunctionsUp to 52 ft/s Top Horizontal SpeedUp to 25 Minutes Flying Tim
- 258598ujkukukukuk1.0rand new
- 258597ujkukukukuk1.0rand new
- 258595ujkukukukuk1.0rand new
- Original Remax SD-01 1080P H.264 FHD Car Mini Wifi Sports DV Video Camera
miki ent solutions₦ 58,000.00258011RYRDUY1.0ModelSD-01Screen size1.5 inch (480*240) LCDLens 170 degree wide angle lensLanguageEnglish / Russian / Korean / Simplified Chinese /Traditional Chinese / Japanese / FrenchVideo resolution1920*1080P 30fps / 1080P*720P 60fpsVideo formatH.264 MOVPhoto resolution12M / 10M / 8M / 5M / 2MPhoto formatJPGPCCAMSupportWIFI Frequency/Mode 2.4G-2.4835GHZ/IEEE 802.11b/g/nWIFI Distance30mWaterproof Housings60mTF CardTF4-32G, Class 4 or aboveMicrophoneBuilt in
- 257839jynjntyjtyjr1.0brand new
- 256947YUSRYUR1.0The Canon EOS 750D (Rebel T6i, as it’s branded Stateside) succeeds the EOS 700D/Rebel T5i introduced in 2013. It features a new 24.2-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor with an ISO range of 100-12800 (expandable to ISO 25600), as well as 5fps continuous shooting.Canon has also implemented its DIGIC 6 image processor which supersedes the DIGIC 5 unit found in the 700D, and the new model also receives an upgraded 19-point autofocus system pulled from the EOS 70D. The 750D’s exposure metering system is new, too, as is the inclusion of Wi-Fi connectivity with NFC pairing.Externally the 750D is almost identical to its predecessor, featuring a 3-inch 1040k-dot LCD display that’s both touch-sensitive and able to articulate. The camera’s physical control layout is also very similar to the 700D. However, if you like the look of the top-panel LCD display and rear control wheel on the EOS 70D, the new 760D introduced alongside the 750D includes these features, but in every other respect is identical to the 750D.On first handling the Canon EOS 750D you’ll be hard-pressed to tell it from the old 700D. Both cameras share a near-identical case design and control layout, and their size and weight are also closely matched. The 750D is marginally narrower at 131.9mm and slightly shallower at 77.8mm, though its 100.7mm height is all of 0.9mm more than the 700D. Despite these similarities, Canon has managed to bring the ready-to-shoot weight of the 750D body down to 555g – 25g lighter than the 700D and 10g lighter than the 760D.The mode dial options are typical of an entry-level DSLR, including the standard Program Auto, Shutter Priority (Tv), Aperture Priority (Av) and full Manual control. Canon groups these four modes into what it terms the ‘Creative Zone’, separating them from options like scene mode pre-sets. There isn’t a bewildering selection of these pre-sets though, as Canon has pared the available options down to Kids, Food, Candlelight, Night Portrait, Handheld Night Scene and HDR Backlight Control. The latter is particularly useful, capturing three consecutive shots of the same scene to significantly broaden the camera’s dynamic range for more realistic images in high-contrast environments.
- 256721FSUSAT1.0World’s Funnest, Cutest Lifestyle Action Camera in Tiny Cubic Package124-Degree Wide-Angle Lens Effortlessly Captures Big, Vibrant ScenesMounts Magnetically or w/Clip for a World of Exciting Action Applications6MP CMOS Sensor for Crisp Images; Selectable 720p or 1080p Video RateBuilt-In Rechargeable Battery Records 90 Continuous Minutes Per Charge
- 256655TEUYRS1.0 Capture 12MP Photos at 30 fps• Ultra Wide Angle Glass Lens + SuperView• Camera Housing Waterproof to 131'• Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Connectivity• Video and Photo Time-Lapse• Protune Mode for Video and Photo• One-Button Operation with QuikCapture• Auto Low Light and Night Photo Modes• Flat and Curved Adhesive Mounts Included
- 256642FSYTYS1.0The Canon EOS 700D has the usual array of Picture Styles (Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Neutral, Faithful and Monochrome) as well as Auto, in which the camera selects what it calculates to be the appropriate option automatically, plus it can apply three user-defined styles. Prouct Specifications Imaging Camera Type : Digital SLR with Interchangeable lenses Lens Mount : Canon EF-S Camera Format : Canon APS-C (1.6x Crop Factor) Pixels - Actual : 18.5 Megapixel, Effective : 18 Megapixel Max Resolution : 17.9MP: 5184 x 3456 @ 3:2 Other Resolutions - 8MP: 3456 x 2304 @ 3:2 4.5MP: 2592 x 1728 @ 3:2 2.5MP: 1920 x 1280 @ 3:2 0.35MP: 720 x 480 @ 3:2 Aspect Ratio - 3:2 Sensor Type / Size : CMOS, 22.3 x 14.9 mm File Formats - Still Images : JPEG, RAW Movies : MOV, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 Audio : Linear PCM Bit Depth : 14-bit Dust Reduction System : Yes Noise Reduction : Yes Memory Card Type : SD, SDHC, SDXC
- 256611O7YIHJ1.0First, an F1.8 ZEISS® Vario-Sonnar® T* lens with a wide aperture captures more of the shot. Second, the 20.2 MP Exmor® CMOS sensor captures light with great efficiency. Third, the powerful BIONZ® processor produces smooth detail and exceptionally low noise.
- 256583GFKGH1.0The Flip cameras were great because they were an easy and cheap way to shoot HD video on the go. Now that the iPhone 4 and other smartphones can shoot at an upwards of 720p, the Flip brand has lost its niche.Even though Flip has obviously fallen behind, it’s surprising to see such a recognized brand totally close down shop, especially after only a couple years of being on the market.When you have a HD video recorder in your pocket already, why would you need a stand-alone device just for video capturing? Besides the obvious professional needs for video recording equipment, the iPhone seems to fill the requirement for 90% of consumers that want the ability to capture HD video every now and then.
- 256538GFKFGT1.0The Samsung NX11 updates the original NX10 Compact System Camera of last year. Now straight from the box with i-Function lens compatibility, is this latest Samsung NX release enough to push the range forward? The What Digital Camera Samsung NX11 review finds out…
- 256514YRUJSTYU1.0This Nikon 50mm f/1.8 G is Nikon's latest iteration of their classic 50mm f/1.8 lens, first introduced in 1978. This new version adds the first new optics since 1978, and updates the traditional screw-focus system of 2002's Nikon 50mm f/1.8 AF-D with a modern AF-S system. Therefore, this new lens allows instant manual-focus override simply by grabbing the focus ring at any time.This is Nikon's first aspherical 50mm lens. Nikon's only other aspherical normal lens is the 58mm f/1.2 Noct-NIKKOR, which sells used for thousands of dollars.This is the world's first 50mm f/1.8 that autofocuses on Nikon's cheapest DSLRs like the D3100 and D5100.The previous 50mm f/1.8 lenses have always been stellar optical performers, as is this new lens. This new 50mm lens is among Nikon's sharpest, but so are most 50mm lenses from every maker.Everyone needs a 50mm lens, and it's about the only lens you'll need. This 50mm f/1.8 G is super sharp, focuses perfectly, and has superb bokeh as well.
- 256513GLLHGKK1.0After Nikon introduced the super lightweight and inexpensive Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G lens for DX cameras, many Nikon shooters started requesting a similar lens for full-frame cameras. Those who did not want to spend over $1500 on the professional did not have a lot of options from Nikon aside from either using the 35mm f/1.8G DX lens on full-frame, or using the older Nikkor 35mm f/2D lens. Sigma’s timing on the was spot on for a number of people with its lower price point and superb optical performance, but it also came with both size and bulk considerations. On January 6 2014, Nikon finally announced the Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G ED lens to fill that gap. The lens is not only significantly cheaper than the f/1.4 version, but it is also twice lighter and more compact.
- 256512GHJBJH1.0The Nikon Coolpix S2900 is designed for the image conscious who also want a camera that will do everything for them. It's a simple point and shooter and that's apparent throughout. However, if you're torn between one of the Nikon's in the L series and the S2900, then there are a couple of features that this has that aren't available in similarly priced L cameras.Most apparent to discerning photographers is the addition of ISO sensitivity in the Main Menu on such a simple point and shooter. There's also the addition of Wind Noise reduction when filming video. The latter point may not sound much, but it will play a major part without you ever really noticing it. Which – ironically – means it's working right. The S2900 is very similar to the larger L31 in terms of function and feature although in addition to the aforementioned features, you also get a slightly higher resolution and lithium ion battery. While the 20 megapixels means slightly less images stored on the memory card than the L31's 16 megapixels, the lithium ion battery will be able to take more of them as it will hold more power than standard batteries.
- 256511RYSTURSR1.0Why do photos and videos shot with a Nikon HD-SLR look so good? It all starts with Nikon’s exclusive image sensors, and the D3200 has the most powerful CMOS sensor we’ve ever put in a HD-SLR at this level. Boasting an astounding 24.2 effective megapixels, it captures sharper, richer images—even in low light. Combine that with EXPEED 3 image processing, the processing power behind the acclaimed Nikon D4, for super-fast operation, exceptional image capture, in-camera filter effects and more. Your photos and videos will amaze even you.
- 256510TOGFLHYG1.0Life is full of surprising, joyful moments—moments worth remembering. The D3300 makes it fun and easy to preserve those moments in the lifelike beauty they deserve: stunning 24.2-megapixel photos and 1080p Full HD videos with tack-sharp details, vibrant colors and softly blurred backgrounds. With its included zoom lens, the new ultra-compact AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II, the D3300 is a small and light HDSLR and easy to use, too. Like sharing photos? The D3300 photos can appear instantly on your compatible smartphone or tablet for easy sharing with the optional WU-1a Wireless Adapter*! Whether you're creating high-resolution panoramas, adding artistic special effects or recording HD video with sound, the D3300 will bring you endless joy, excitement and memories—just like the special moments of your life.
- 256509GYGHJK1.0Creativity and flexibility were considered in every aspect of the D5200. It has a 921,000-dot Vari-angle display that lets you shoot from just about any position—hold the camera overhead for a view above a crowd, at ground level for an interesting close-up of a flower, or just enjoy easier video recording and self portraits. For shots that have both very dark and very bright areas, D5200 includes built-in HDR (high-dynamic range). It takes two shots at different exposures and blends them into one amazing image. And an exciting collection of built-in effects and filters opens new possibilities for expression: isolate a single color, explore black & white, posterize, miniaturize—the creative techniques pros spend years mastering are now conveniently at your command.