Electronics & Computers- Camera, Photo & Video
- 630911. 7" TFT LCD display touch operation pad with low power consumption and high definition, no radiation. 2. Hands-free intercommunication. 3. Electric-controlled unlocking, ID unlocking. 4. with muilti-function: Call in, call out, intercom, monitoring outdoor. 5. LED light or IR for night vision. 6. 16 chord melody rings for option 7. Brightness, volume and chroma are adjustable. 8. Picture auto-taking and memory function is available for optional. 9. Intercom function, suitable for the office, residential and other places to install 10. Easy installation for DIY market. 11. Accessories: One protection cover for the outdoor unit, 1PCS of 10Meter Cable, 1PCS of installation manual, 2PCS of Mounting Bracket, one small bag of Screws.
- 63717Product specifications:Extends to 3 1/2 feetRetracts to 8.7 inchesDimensions: 8.5 * 1.7 * 1.0 inchesSuitable for mobile phone 2.2-3.3 inches
- 63754Features: • Lightweight and easy to carry • 7 suction leg quick release clamps provide fast and easy set-up • Includes key ring and wristlet • Adjustable ball head and thumb screw lock for 180 degree angle shooting • Works with all compact point and shoot digital cameras that have a slef-timer and tripod socket • Capture photos or video hard to reach places • Made with aluminium alloy and plastic material, non-slip foam handle Specifications: • Extends to 3.5 feet • Retracts to 8.7inches • Weight: 4oz
- 1113201.08mm Outdoor 800TVL Anti-Blast Night Vision Bullect Camera 8mm Focal Lens This night vision Bullet camera is a high resolution, infrared color Bullet camera, providing a tamper resistant outdoor housing for any indoor/outdoor application. This night vision dome camera features a Sony 800TV lines, CCD sensor providing good color reproduction and remarkable sensitivity in zero lux environments. The camera Modem infrared illuminators can easily distinguish objects at a distance of 30-50 Meters and beyond. The night vision dome camera features an infinite-axis mount option making 90º wall mounting a breeze. The camera includes a 8mm lens . The external adjustments of the lens provides for a very quick installation. The aluminum cast structureÂ weatherproof rated housing protects the camera during rain, sleet, and snow, while the armor design and crush resistant glass coating deters vandalism and ensures effective surveillance. The non-intrusive, discreet housing is ideal for retail, home or public installs. Compact and simple design allows for a quick installation. The night vision dome cameras simple design guarantees efficient installation and service. The high resolution Sony
- 109904Model NVR-2004AVideo & Audio output HDMI Output 1920x1080，1280x1024，1280x720 VGA Output 1920x1080，1280x1024，1280x720 Audio Output The local output not supportVideo Video Compression H.264 main profile Format Video Input 4 ch Video Input Port RJ45Monitoring Resolution 1280x720 Compression 1280x720/640x360 Resolution Video Frame Rate Preview:30fps/ch, Compression :1- 20fps/ch Video Output Rate 32kbps-8000kbpsAudio Audio Compression G.729 Format Audio Input 4ch Audio Input Port From the HD-MDI camera terminal input Audio Sampling 8K Frequency Audio Output Rate 32K Input Impedance 2.0Vp-p, 1000 Ω, volume range:83DBHDD HDD Port 1 SATA HDD port Max Capacity Each port supports max. 4TB HDDExternal Ports USB Port 3 USB2.0 Network Port1 RJ45Gigabit Ethernet network interface Alarm Input/Output 1ch alarm input, 1ch alarm output Serial Interface 1 RS-485Others Power Supply 12V4A Power Consumption≦14W ( excluding hard disk )Working Temperature -10℃－55℃ Working Humidity 10%－90%
- 109906Model NVR-2016CVideo & Audio output HDMI Output 1920x1080，1280x1024，1280x720 VGA Output 1920x1080，1280x1024，1280x720 Audio Output The local output not supportVideo Video Compression H.264 main profile Format Video Input16 ch Video Input Port RJ45Monitoring Resolution 1280x720 Compression 1280x720/640x360 Resolution Video Frame Rate Preview:30fps/ch, Compression :1- 20fps/ch Video Output Rate 32kbps-8000kbpsPlayback2CH PlaybackAudio Audio Compression G.729 Format Audio Input 16ch Audio Input Port From the HD-MDI camera terminal input Audio Sampling 8K Frequency Audio Output Rate 32K Input Impedance 2.0Vp-p, 1000 Ω, volume range:83DBHDD HDD Port 2 SATA HDD port Max Capacity Each port supports max. 4TB HDDExternal Ports USB Port 3 USB2.0 Network Port1 RJ45Gigabit Ethernet network interface Alarm Input/Output 2ch alarm input, 1ch alarm output Serial Interface 1 RS-485Others Power Supply 12V4A Power Consumption≦14W ( excluding hard disk )Working Temperature -10℃－55℃ Working Humidity 10%－90%
- 12%OFF134445H.264+ & Dual-stream video compressionSupport HD-TVI, IPC, AHD and analogue cameras with adaptive accessSupport 1080p lite mode enabled to realise the realtime (25fps) 1080p lite and 720p lite resolutionFull channel@720P resolution real-time recording12.5 Frames per second at full 1080P resolution recordingHDMI and VGA output at up to 1920×1080P resolutionCVBS outputLong transmission distance over coax cableSupport up to 8-ch synchronous playback at 1080p resolution
- 7%OFFHikVision DS-7616NI-E2/16P 16CH NVR Network Video Recorder Integrated 16 PoE
₦117,999.00134443160Mbps Bit Rate Input Max (up to 16-ch IP video), 2 SATA interfaces (up to 6TB each), 16 independent PoE network interfaces, 1U case,19Third-party network cameras supportedUp to 6 Megapixels resolution recordingH.264+ Encoding HDMI and VGA output at up to 1920×1080P resolution16 network cameras can be connected with 160Mbps incoming bandwidth2x SATA interfaces up to 8TB Hard Drive Capacity (2x4TBSupport network detection, including network delay, packet loss, etc
- 16%OFF134438• Third-party network cameras supported• Up to 6 Megapixels resolution recording• HDMI and VGA output at up to 1920×1080Presolution• 4/8/16-ch network cameras can be connected with40M/80M/160M incoming bandwidth• 1 SATA interfaces• Plug & Play with up to 4 independent PoE networkinterfaces• Support network detection, including network delay,packet loss, etc
- 14%OFF134436IP Video Input:8-ch Two-way Audio:1-ch RCA(2.0Vp-p, 1kΩ) VGA Output:1-ch resolution:1920×1080P/60Hz,1600×1200/60Hz,1280×1024/60Hz,1280×720/60Hz, 1024×768/60Hz HDMI Output:1-ch, resolution:1920 × 1080P /60Hz, 1920 × 1080P /50Hz, 1600 × 1200 /60Hz, 1280 × 1024 /60Hz, 1280 × 720 /60Hz, 1024 × 768 /60Hz Recording resolution:5MP / 3MP / 1080P / UXGA / 720P / VGA / 4CIF / DCIF / 2CIF / CIF / QCIF Audio Output:1-ch RCA(Linear, 1kΩ) Playback Resolution:5MP /3MP / 1080P / UXGA / 720P / 4CIF / VGA / DCIF / 2CIF / CIF / QCIF Synchronous Playback:8-ch Interface Type:2 SATA Interfaces Capacity:Up to 4TB capacity for each disk Network Interface:1 RJ45 10M/100M/1000M adaptive Ethernet Interface,8 independent 100Mbps PoE Ethernet interfaces USB Interface:2 USB 2.0 Interfaces Serial Interface:1 RS-485 interface (Reserved) Power Supply:100~240VAC, 47~63Hz, 3A Consumption:≤ 15 W (without hard disk) Working Temperature:-10 °C ~ +55 °C Working Humidity:10%~90%
- 22%OFF134433SpecificationsImage Sensor: 1/3 "Progressive Scan CMOSEffective pixels: 1280 (H) x 720 (V)Minimum illumination: 0.001 Lux @ (F1.2, AGC ON), 0 Lux with IRShutter Time: 1/50 s to 1 / 50,000 sLens: 2.8-12mm @ F1.4Viewing angle: 78 ° - 28 °Mechanical IR filter: Yes, automaticWide Dynamic Range: NOFPS: 720p @ 25fpsHD Video Output: 1 Analog HD outputVideo Output: NOSynchronization: Internal SynchronizationS / N Ratio: 62dBDay-Night Mode: Automatic mode between color and black and whiteAuto White Balance: AutoBack Light Compensation: AutoAuto Gain Control: AutoAnti-flicker function: NOOperating temperature: -30 ° C - +60 ° CPower: DC12 V ± 10%El. Consumption: Max. 6WIP66 - waterproof for outdoor installationRange of infrared light, up to 40 metersDimensions: φ130.54 × 93.24 mm
- 36%OFF134431Image Sensor 2MP CMOS Image SensorSignal System PAL/NTSCEffective Pixels 1920(H) x 1080(V)Min. Illumination 0.01 Lux @(F1.2,AGC ON), 0 Lux with IRShutter speed 1 / 25(1 / 30) s to 1 / 50,000 sLens 3.6mmAngle of view: 82.2°(3.6mm)Lens Mount M12Day & Night ICRAngle Adjustment Pan: 0 - 360°, Tilt: 0 - 75°, Rotation: 0 - 360°Synchronization Internal SynchronizationVideo Frame Rate 1080p@25fps / 1080p@30fpsVideo Output 1 Analog HD outputS/N Ratio ?62dBMENUAGC SupportD/N Mode Color / BW / EXTWhite Balance Auto / ManualBLC Support
- 18%OFF1344255.0High performance CMOS, up to 1280 x 720/1920 x 1080@30fps resolution ±0.1° Preset AccuracyONVIF(Open Network Video Interface Forum), CGI(Common Gateway Interface), PSIA(Physical Security Interoperability Alliance), to ensure greater interoperability between different platforms and compatibility3D intelligent positioning functionPower-off memory function: restore PTZ & Lens status after rebootPoE(802.3af)Support WiFiSupport EZVIZ cloud P2PFunctionsDetections: intrusion detection, line crossing detection, audio exception detection, motion detectionRecording: edge recording, support smart search in smart NVRSupport low bit rate, ROIBuilt-in Web serverMicro SD card local storage, up to 128GBSupport up to 8 NAS storage; Transmit the videos from SD card to the NAS after network resumedHTTPS encryption and IEEE 802.1x port-based network access controlSupport dual-stream;H.264/MJPEG video compression; Basic and advanced video configuration; Real time video at 720P/1080PMultiple network protocols supported: IPv4/IPv6, TCP/IP, HTTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, RTP, RTSP, PPPoE, SMTP, NTP, UPnP, SNMP, FTP, 802.1x, QoS, HTTPS1 audio input and 1 audio output1 alarm input and 1 alarm output, alarm linkage support preset, recording, realay output, upload center, etc
- 32%OFF1344203.0HD-TVI TURBO HD camera Hikvision DS-2CE16C0T-IR has been designed for use in CCTV systems based on HD-TVI DVRs. The camera provides 720p video. With sensitivity of 0.1 lx and built-in IR illuminator with range up to 20 m, the camera provides high quality images in low light or even no-light conditions (with IR).The camera belongs to the C0T series of the most economical Hikvision HD-TVI cameras. For affordable price, the cameras provide good quality video in day and night conditions (thanks to built-in IR filters and IR illuminators). In comparison with the higher C2T and C5T series, the cameras use smaller image sensors with lower sensitivity and smaller dynamic range (they are not recommended for places with very high contrasts).High Definition Transport Video Interface (HD-TVI) is a revolutionary technology that allows users to send uncompressed, high-resolution video (up to 1080p) over coaxial or twisted-pair cables (using dedicated baluns). The transmitted video signal is in analog form, with bandwidth much greater than in the case of CVBS (SD). As the signal is not compressed, the picture is more natural during live viewing. There is no delay and the configuration of such a system is easier compared to IP CCTV solutions.Mechanical IR-cut filter ensures perfect color rendition in daylight and full sensitivity with IR lighting.Main advantages of HD-TVI systems:no delaynatural live image due to lack of video compressionvideo transmission via coaxial cableshigh resolution – 720p or 1080ptribrid DVRs – support for HD-TVI, CVBS and IP cameras,high resistance to electromagnetic interference through the use of QAM synchronous amplitude modulation and separation of luminance and chrominance signalsmuch easier configuration compared to systems based on IP protocoltwo-way communication – access to OSD menus of cameras and PTZ control via the video cable, directly from the HD-TVI DVRmaximum video transmission range longer than in the case of CVBS signals
- 66903KS-419SR-GSKShort range Day Night Vision camera with 15m infra-red range. Operates in colour during day light and B&W as it gets dark.- Cable Managed Camera with Night Vision range of 15m - SONY 960H CCD (1/3") + NEXTCHIP 2090 DSP - Fixed-focal 3.6mm Lens- High Resolution 650TVL- Day / Night (24 Infra Red LEDS, IR range 15m)- Low light 0Lux F1.2SPECIFICATIONCable Managed Camera (KS-419SR).ModelKS-419SRSensor1/3” SONY 960H CCDDSPSONY DSPResolution (TV Lines)650TVLNumber of effective Pixel (H*V)752(H) x 582(V)Lensfixed-focal 3.6mm LensIR Range24pcs Infra-red LEDs, 15MAuto White BalanceAutoBack Light CompensationAutoVideo Output1Vp-p Composite 75OhmsSync ModeInternalMinimum illumination0.001 LuxPower12V Dc (+/- 10%), 450mADimension188(W) x 84(H) x 58(D)Weight<600gmStorage Temperature-30 ~ 60degreee, RH 95% MaxOperating Temperature-10 ~ 45degree, RH 95% Max
- 67624MMFL-GSK> Aperture F1.6 > 1/3” CS mount > Fixed Iris> Manual Focus Zoom
- 69713T4VSOCC-GSK> 4 BNC to 1 RJ45> Also includes 8 pin terminal block> Transmit Monochrome Video signal upto 500meters> Transmit Colour Video signal upto 300meters > Passive Transceiver thus no power required> Use CAT 5E UTP Cable
- 69712VBPRJ45-GSK- TP-111VP (plug) and TP-111VP (jack)- Connection via RJ45- Transmit Video & Power signal upto 50 meters- Passive Transceiver thus no power required- Use CAT 5E UTP Cable
- 69718AVTRK-GSK.Signal range upto 1000 meters for Colour.Signal range upto 1200 meters for B/W.Use CAT 5E UTP Cable. Power Adaptor required (12vDC250mA)
- 69719AVTRK1800-GSK. Signal range upto 1800 meters for Colour. Signal range upto 2400 meters for B/W. Use CAT 5E UTP Cable. Power Adaptors required (12vDC250mA)
- 69720PATRANS-GSK. Signal range upto 1500 meters for Colour. Signal range upto 2400 meters for B/W. Use CAT 5E UTP Cable. Power Adaptor Included
- 69722PACRECVER-GSK. Signal range upto 1500 meters for Colour. Signal range upto 2400 meters for B/W. Use CAT 5E UTP Cable. Power Adaptor Included
- 69726VIDDIS1-8-GSK. 1 Input to 8 Output. Power Adaptor included
- 69728VGAEXBLSET-GSKSend VGA Signal over 100 meters over CAT5E cable using this Balun set.Package consists of Transmitter and Receiver, , 2 x AC adapters
- 69729RSTORS-GSKRS232 to RS485 Converter
- 86814About Callseeme:- You Skype your folks and they will see you on their TV- Works with USB-modem or Wifi or LAN for internet connection- Automatic full screen display of Skype video on TV screen- User friendly, just 'switch-on’ and Skype will auto-login.- Callseeme is well suited for international Skype calls from loved ones abroad.- Control Skype volume with TV remote- Works with any TV with HDMI port.- No modem-installation hassles, just plug-and-chatTo see a Skype video-conversation using callseeme on a 32" TV, visit:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SBoGkfPPsE&feature=youtu.be
- 8%OFFSony Cyber-Shot DSC-TX100V 16.2 MP with 3.5-inch OLED Touchscreen (Black)
Parkway Computers Limited₦ 58,500.00
₦64,250.0034901See pictures in a whole new way with the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX100V camera. Viewing on the 3.5-inch OLED touch screen with vivid colors brings photos to life. With features like 3D still image, amazing iSweep Panorama, superior low light function and full HD video, viewing your pictures just got a lot more exciting.Sony DSC-TX100V Feature Highlights16.2 Megapixel Back-illuminated “Exmor R” CMOS Image SensorThe DSC-TX100V features a 16.2 megapixel “Exmor R” CMOS image sensor that brings out the full resolving power of the camera’s Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens to deliver extremely fast speed, high resolution, and stunning low-light sensitivity with improved image clarity and drastically reduced grain. In addition, the combined “Exmor R” CMOS sensor and BIONZ image processor delivers extremely fast 10fps, Anti Motion Blur, Hand-held Twilight and 1080p movie modes7.3.5-inch OLED Touch screen 3.5-inch Touch screen with OLED technology gives you deeper blacks and more color in your display, all while being thinner than most LCDs.Full HD 1080@60p Record crystal clear movies at the highest resolution available with capabilities for 60p in 10804. This provides stunning, fast motion video with less distortion for playback on your HD TV7.3D still image and panorama Produce awe-inspiring images with 3D still image and 3D Sweep Panorama capabilities. Images will take on a new dimension to view the world in a whole new way5.iSweep Panorama With iSweep Panorama just press the shutter, pan the landscape and let the camera do the rest. It automatically links together each frame to produce a panoramic image. This model even detects faces and moving subjects to stitch intelligently different widths to help avoid subject distortion.Backlight Correction Don’t miss a single detail in high contrast shots. The built in backlight correction analyzes the image and automatically adjusts accordingly to give you a perfectly lit shot.Background Defocus DSLR photographs are often beautiful because they blur the background, putting the emphasis on your subject. Now our point-and-shoot cameras can deliver this signature DSLR benefit. The system takes two shots, identifies the background and applies a defocused background keeping the subject crisp and clear.Superior Auto Mode Get cleaner, more dynamic pictures and fewer missed shots. The camera automatically recognizes the correct scene mode, then quickly shoots and combines up to six shots to produce images with greater clarity, optimum dynamic range using backlight correction HDR technology and lower image noise using 6 shots layering technology. Superior Auto intelligently detects 36 scenes for still images and movies, making it easy to get the best shot. Soft Skin Mode Portrait subjects will love the results. Soft Skin mode recognizes skin tones and reduces the appearance of blemishes and wrinkles without affecting the rest of the shot.Natural Flash Conventional point-and-shoot camera flash shots just don't capture colors the way the eye sees them. Natural Flash mode takes a reference shot without flash and then uses that reference to correct the color, for far more lifelike images.High speed shootingThe DSC-TX100V can capture full 16.2 megapixel resolution images at up to 10 frames per second, helping to ensure that the decisive moment is captured such as the soccer ball flying into the goal. In addition, the DSC-TX100V employs a mechanical shutter that helps reduce distortion when continuously shooting moving subjects.Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar Lens with 25mm equivalent wide 4x Optical ZoomThe high-performance Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar 4x optical zoom lens brings distant subjects closer for video recording as well as for outdoor, sports, and travel photos, and Close Focus shoots close-ups up to just under ½-inch from the subject. A wide angle of 25mm equivalent wide-angle lens allows you to take wider shots of the scene or group in crowded spaces.HDMI output The High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is a compact audio/video connector interface for transmitting uncompressed digital streams. HDMI connects digital audio/video sources such as a compatible camcorder, Blu-ray Disc player, a personal computer, a video game console, or an AV receiver to a compatible digital audio device and/or video monitor such as a digital television (DTV). Easily connect your Cyber-shot camera via HDMI cable to any compatible HDMI compatible device to easily enjoy and upload content7.Smile Shutter technologySmile Shutter technology captures a smile the moment it happens. Simply press the Smile Shutter button and the camera does the rest. Also select adult and child priority and indicate the degree of Smile Detection Sensitivity. Intelligent Scene Recognition can be used together with Smile Shutter mode. This means that beautiful smiles can be captured with settings optimized for the particular scene, even in difficult conditions such as twilight and backlighting.Face Detection technologySony’s Face Detection technology can automatically distinguish between children and adults. Face Detection technology detects up to eight individual faces and adjusts flash, focus, exposure, and white balance to help deliver crisp, properly lit images of family and friends.Motion DetectionMotion Detection, along with Face Motion Detection adjusts ISO sensitivity and increases the shutter speed when movement is detected, reducing blur in moving subjects and faces.Anti-blink FunctionIt’s frustrating to capture the perfect shot, only to review it later and discover subjects blinked during the photo. When the camera is set to Soft Snap, the Anti-blink function captures two images, recording only the photo with less squinting or blinking. If a blink is detected in other shooting modes, a warning will be displayed after you take the shot.Sweep Multi Angle Mode In Sweep Multi Angle mode, the camera takes 15 images at different angles as it sweeps across the scene. By tilting the camera during playback, the camera’s Gyro Sensor detects motion and displays the image in a 3D-like view on the camera’s LCD.Anti-Motion Blur ModeCapture cleaner and sharper images in low light for non landscape shots. When set in Anti-motion Blur Mode, the DSC-TX100V captures six images in a fraction of a second with higher shutter speed and combines the data from all six to create a single image of extraordinary detail and dramatically reduce subject blur, beyond the capability of traditional cameras.TransferJet technology TransferJet technology, developed by Sony and advanced and promoted by consortium of 18 other companies, allows the transfer of up to ten files between two TransferJet enabled devices just by touching their TransferJet logos together, without the hassle of hunting for cables or the complication of pairing6.Compatible with PC and MAC Systems The Full HD video captured with the DSC-TX100V can be used with the provided Picture Motion Browser software2 for PC and iMovie (sold separately) for Mac systems.Includes Sony PMB (Picture Motion Browser) Software ver. 5.51Sony Picture Motion Browser software offers a simple, intuitive way to transfer, sort, and view your video and still images on your compatible PC. In addition, multiple output options let you burn your memories to DVD using an external DVD burning device (sold separately), as well as take advantage of one click upload to a number of popular video and photo sharing sites (such as Facebook and Sony’s Personal Space). Using the new 5.5 version also enables playback of 3D images taken on the Cyber-shot camera.Includes Sony PMB Portable software2 With the pre-installed Picture Motion Browser (PMB) Portable 5.5 software2 the DSC-TX100V makes it easy to pre-select videos and images in the camera and conveniently upload them from the camera to a compatible PC and popular Internet sharing sites8 without the need for any additional software or install.PMB requires Microsoft Windows XP SP3/ Windows Vista SP2/Windows 7 environments not supported. Not supported by Mac OS. Uploading directly to the web requires PMB Portable (ver 5.5 for Windows and ver 1.3 for Mac) software and USB cable (included), and PC with internet connectivity. Windows XP SP3 64-bit and Starter Edition and Windows Vista Starter Edition environments not supported.Compatible BRAVIA HDTV, and component cable required for PhotoTV HD viewing. Specifications for BRAVIA HDTV shown vary according to market region.Movie recording is limited to 29 minute segments.3D viewing requires 3D HDTV, a high speed HDMI cable (supporting at least 10.2 Gbps) connection and 3D glasses (all sold separately).TransferJet enabled media (sold separately) and TransferJet technology required in both devices. Interoperability and compatibility among TransferJet enabled devices may vary.HD Viewing requires an HD output adapter cable (VMC-MHC1) and compatible HDTV, both sold separately.Requires compatible wireless access point(s). Some features may rely on Internet services.Product DescriptionSee pictures in a whole new way with the Cyber-shot® DSC-TX100V DSCTX100V digital camera. A vibrant 3.5" OLED touch screen provides easy focus selection and photo viewing while a 16.2-megapixel "Exmor R" CMOS sensor delivers stunning low-light performance.
- 1122760.09This twin pack of Fujifilm instax mini Instant Film contains 20 sheets of instant color film that is compatible for use with the Fujifilm instax mini series of cameras. This film features vivid color reproduction with natural skin tones when used under daylight (5500K) or electronic flash lighting conditions. A refined grain structure provides high image sharpness and clarity as well as a versatile ISO 800 film speed for use with a wide variety of subjects. Each sheet of film produces a 2.4 x 1.8" glossy image area that is surrounded by a simple white border. Quick, instant developing is possible when working in temperatures between 41-104°F.
- 6%OFF116443KR00890.2HERO 4 Black – 4K Action Camera64GB Class 10 Micro SDXC R40 Memory Card, 57-in-1 USB 2.0 High Speed Memory Card ReaderTelescopic Selfie Stick for GoPro Hero With Shutter Release, Compact Deluxe Gadget BagHDMI to Micro-HDMI Gold Audio/Video Cable, Tri-fold Memory Card Wallet3pc. Lens Cleaning Kit, 1 Piece Micro Fiber Cloth
- 11966620 Megapixels8x optical zoom with wide-angleZoom to 16x with great qualityPowerful DIGIC processing720p moviesAuto mode with 32-scene detectionOptimises people shotsInstantly capture moviesEnergy saving for more shotsCompatible with Canon Connect StationType: 1/2.3 type CCDEffective Pixel: Approx. 20.0M¹Effective Total Pixel: Approx. 20.5MColour Filter Type: Primary ColourType: DIGIC 4+ with iSAPS technologyFocal Length: 5.0 – 40.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 28 – 224 mm)Movies: MOV [Video:MPEG-4 AVC / H.264, Audio: Linear PCM (monaural)]Still Image Type: JPEG compression, (Exif 2.3 [Exif Print] compliant) / Design rule for Camera File system, Digital Print Order Format [DPOF] Version 1.1 compliantImage Size: 4:3 - (L) 5152 x 3864, (M1) 3648 x 2736, (M2) 2048 x 1536, (S) 640 x 480, (W) 5152 x 2896 Resize in playback.
- 120444KR00900.05Description:Pioneer ufo gyro remote control four axis aircraft, drone, quadcopter.5.8g image transmission live stream. Lock height flight mode.4.3" display screen.3 batteries includedPictured next to credit card sized card to see size.6 axis gyro: Strong stability, stronger wind resistance, easier to control.2.0MP HD camera: Capture and record every beautiful and unforgettable moment.5.8G Real-time photos transmission: Share the videos and photos to the LCD display at anytime anywhere.Headless mode: It will automatically lock into the take-off direction no matter where it is.Set high mode: Stay firmly in the air to keep altitudes and get more clear pictures.360 degrees eversion: Professional cool and exquisite flight action.Colorful LED light: Suitable for flying in the dark at night.Brand name: JXDItem No.: 509GColor: BlackCharging time: 60minsFlying time: About 10minsFlying distance: 150mWorking frequency: 2.4GhzFPV frequency: 5.8GFlight battery: 3.7V 600mAh Li-Po batteryBrand name: JXD
- 128142KODAK K620-EC + 4x AA 2100mAh
- 7%OFF108660Sony CyberShot DSC-W830 | Silver 20.1MP 1/2.3" Super HAD CCD Image SensorSony Lens w/ 8x Optical ZoomReduced blur with SteadyShot Image stabilizationCapture your videos in 720p HD Movie modeConveniently charge your battery via USB3Simplify camera menu with Easy ModeTake stunning images in Sweep Panorama mode-up to 360Smile Shutter technology automatically captures smilesColor: SilverCondition: Brandnew Sony 16GB SDHC Memory Card Up to 40MB/s transfer speedFile rescue downloadable software helps recover photos and videos that have been accidentally damaged or deletedMicro SDHC UHS-1 Memory cards have been tested to achieve high levels of reliability and data integrityMicro SDHC UHS-1 Memory cards are water proof and are designed to perform under a wide range of operating temperaturesCompatible with Micro SDHC devicesExpands the storage on tablets and mobile devicesIncludes supplied adapter for use in SDHC compatible devicesCondition: Brandnew
- 127475Auto Focus TechnologyContrast Detect (sensor)Phase DetectMulti-areaSelective single-pointTrackingSingleContinuousFace DetectionLive ViewAutofocus Points11Battery Average Life700 PhotosColorBlackCompatible MountingsNikon F (FX)Nikon F (DX)ConfigurationBaseContinuous Shooting Speed5 fpsDisplayLCDDisplay Fixture TypeFixedDisplay Resolution Maximum921000Display Size3 inchesEffective Still Resolution24.2 MPExpanded ISO Maximum25,600Expanded ISO Minimum100Exposure Control TypeProgrammed auto with flexible program (P)Shutter-priority (S)Aperture priority (A)Manual (M)External Memory IncludedYesFile FormatNEF (RAW, 12-bit), JPEGFlash Memory TypeSD/SDHC/SDXCFlash Modes DescriptionAuto, Fill-in, Flash off, Red-eye reduction, Slow synchronizationFlash Sync Speed1/200 secFlash Typevia hot shoe or wirelessFlash TypeBuilt-In FlashFocus DescriptionMulti-CAM 1000 with TTL AFFocus TypeIncludes Manual FocusForm FactorCompact SLRGPSOptionalHDMI Typemini HDMIISO RangeAuto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 12800, 25600 (with boost)Image Aspect Ratio3:2Image StabilizationNoneImage typesRAWJPEGIncluded ComponentsD3300 DX-format Digital SLR Kit with 18-55mm DX Vibration Reduction II Zoom Lens (Black)EN-EL14a Rechargeable Li-ion BatteryMH-24 Quick ChargerUC-E17 USB CableEG-CP14 Audio Video CableDK-25 Rubber EyecupAN-DC3 Camera StrapBF-1B Body CapNikonView NX CD-ROMLC-52 Front Lens CapRear Lens CapItem Dimensions3.86 x 2.99 x 4.88 inchesItem Weight0.95 poundsLens TypeInterchangeableLithium Battery Energy Content8.85 Watt HoursLithium Battery Weight3.5 ouncesManufacturer Warranty DescriptionThis warranty does not apply to the batteries and software driver that accompanies this product.Material TypeCarbon fiber, compositeMaximum Apertureƒ/36Maximum Focal Length55 mm
- 10865420.1MP 1/2.3" Super HAD CCD Image SensorSony Lens w/ 5x Optical ZoomReduced blur with SteadyShot Image stabilizationCapture your videos in 720p HD Movie modeConveniently charge your battery via USB3Simplify camera menu with Easy ModeTake stunning images in Sweep Panorama mode-up to 360Smile Shutter technology automatically captures smilesColor: BlackCondition: Brandnew
- 86438Sony CyberShot DSC-W80020.1MP 1/2.3" Super HAD CCD Image SensorSony Lens w/ 5x Optical ZoomReduced blur with SteadyShot Image stabilizationCapture your videos in 720p HD Movie modeConveniently charge your battery via USB3Simplify camera menu with Easy ModeTake stunning images in Sweep Panorama mode-up to 360Smile Shutter technology automatically captures smilesColor: BlackAdvance 16GB SDHC Memory CardCapacity: 16GBSpeed: 4MB/s minimum data transfer rateCompatible with devices that have Micro SD SlotsDurable
- 1086702.0Sony Cybershot W800 Camera with 16GB MMC + Case + Deluxe Kit20.1MP 1/2.3" Super HAD CCD Image SensorSony Lens w/ 5x Optical ZoomReduced blur with SteadyShot Image stabilizationCapture your videos in 720p HD Movie modeConveniently charge your battery via USB3Simplify camera menu with Easy ModeTake stunning images in Sweep Panorama mode-up to 360Smile Shutter technology automatically captures smiles What's in the Box Sony Cybershot W800 Digital Camera (Black)Advance 16GB Micro SDHC with adapterCamera Case Pouch (Black) 6 piece Deluxe Starter Kit : Pocket-size memory card case for SD/SDHC/Micro SD (holds up to 6 memory cards)Mini tabletop tripodLens cleaning fluidCleaning cloth and 5 cotton swabs2pc universal screen protectorsCondition: Brandnew
- 91979Up to 40MB/s transfer speedFile rescue downloadable software helps recover photos and videos that have been accidentally damaged or deletedMicro SDHC UHS-1 Memory cards have been tested to achieve high levels of reliability and data integrityMicro SDHC UHS-1 Memory cards are water proof and are designed to perform under a wide range of operating temperaturesCompatible with Micro SDHC devicesExpands the storage on tablets and mobile devicesIncludes supplied adapter for use in SDHC compatible devices
- 15%OFF1257811.0Record video on the move anytime any moment, without anyone knowing, it has inbuilt rechargeable battery, memory card slot,USB port and cable. HD VideoVoice and video recording ,Image capturing, Operation and charging led light, ONE TOUCH BUTTON Good for, Journalist, Student,Business men\women, Politician, sportsman etc
- 13%OFFRechargeable 8gb Video and Audio Recording Camera Eye Glass
GOG GLOBAL VENTURES₦ 10,000.00
₦11,500.001257521.0Record video on the move anytime any moment, without anyone knowing, it has inbuilt rechargeable battery, memory card slot,USB port and cable. HD VideoVoice and video recording ,Image capturing, Operation and charging led light, ONE TOUCH BUTTON Good for, Journalist, Student,Business men\women, Politician, sportsman etc Description Record video on the move anytime any moment, without anyone knowing, it has inbuilt rechargeable battery, memory card slot,USB port and cable. HD VideoVoice and video recording ,Image capturing, Operation and charging led light, ONE TOUCH BUTTON Operational. pr-installed 8gb memory card. Good for Journalist, Student,Business men\women, Politician, sportsman etc
- 43%OFF125729New Digital Table Clock with Motion Sensor (12hours recording)This digital alarm clock with spy camera and motion sensor is a perfect combination of an undetectable alarm clock and a practical surveillance gadget. As an alarm clock, it has the feature of keeping accurate time. As a surveillance device, it can be set up in your home, office or shop to monitor what is going on. It is a covert way to keep an eye on the place for a long time. At the shop, the device will help you catch shoplifters, or employees goofing off or being in places they should not be. At home it enable you to have all the activities of the house help or domestic workers recorded in the memory card for you to view once you around. Besides, it can be used as a PC camera and a removable disk. It has the capacity to view up to 70 degree of a home/office. The value of this device goes beyond its price! Make the decision and place an order.
- 20%OFF85715GL040Product Description - Main function: recording video and audio by remote control, taking photo, Hat, USB drive. - Video format: AVI - Photo format: JPEG - Battery Type: Built-in Polymer Battery - Internal Memory: 4GB - USB:2.0(Hs) - Product Size: 180mm*150mm*70mm(fold) - Operating System: No need for driver installation if the operating system is Windows ME/ 2000/ XP/ VISTA or above (Windows98 is excepted) - Product Accessories: hat camera, User manual CD, remote control. Technical Data - Pixel: 0.3-3.0 mega pixel - Visual Angle: 65 degree - Battery Capacity: 360mA - Memory type: Internal memory - Storage Temperature: -10-40 - Operating Temperature: 40 - Operating Humidity: 40%-90% - Charging time: 4-5 hours - Using time: about 2-3 hours - Video Frame Rate: 30fps - Video Resolution: 640*480 - Photo resolution:1280*96
- 24%OFF86691GL040fProduct Description - Main function: recording video and audio by remote control, taking photo, Hat, USB drive. - Video format: AVI - Photo format: JPEG - Battery Type: Built-in Polymer Battery - Internal Memory: 4GB - USB:2.0(Hs) - Product Size: 180mm*150mm*70mm(fold) - Operating System: No need for driver installation if the operating system is Windows ME/ 2000/ XP/ VISTA or above (Windows98 is excepted) - Product Accessories: hat camera, User manual CD, remote control. Technical Data - Pixel: 0.3-3.0 mega pixel - Visual Angle: 65 degree - Battery Capacity: 360mA - Memory type: Internal memory - Storage Temperature: -10-40 - Operating Temperature: 40 - Operating Humidity: 40%-90% - Charging time: 4-5 hours - Using time: about 2-3 hours - Video Frame Rate: 30fps - Video Resolution: 640*480 - Photo resolution:1280*96
- 10%OFF85725GL011Specification This nectie cam is able to record 720x480 video in AVI format. It has 4GB internal memory, which is able to Records up to 4 hours per recharge. Users can use the bundled remote control to turn the camera on and off. - Innocent looking classy silk tie - Discreetly installed, difficult to spot pin hole camera - Discreet remote controller keychain starts and stops recording from up to 10 meters away - Built-in high capacity 500mA rechargeable lithium battery - Records up to 4 hours per recharge - Records video as well as sounds/audio - 4GB built-in flash memory - USB 2.0 data and charging port - Easy-to-use toogle on/off master switch - LED status indicator (facesnward/body side of the tie) - Connects to PC as a regular USB flash drive - 100V~250V AC USB charger included, USB data and charging cable included - Usage: switch the master switch inside the tie to "ON", then press remote button once to start recording (LED turns green). Press and hold the remote button for 3 seconds to stop recording and save video file.
- 10%OFF85727GL012Features: * Hidden Camera Alarm Clock with HD Video Recording and Monitor * Easy Operation with the Indicating Light * Instant Response to Light and Shade Environment * Hidden Camera wall Clock Appearance * Convenient for Uploading and Downloading with the Mini USB Parameters: * FPS: 30fps * Vedio Format: AVI * Vedio Resolution: 1280*960 * Image Resolution: 1600*1200 * Memory: Bulit-in 4GB/8GB Memory (optional) * Power: Built-in High Capacity Lithium Battery for 3 Hours Continuous Use * Power Consumption: 650MA/3.7V * Charging: Mini USB Charging * Dimension: 15CM(D)*4CM(H) Package Contents: * 1 x HD Wall Clock DVR * 1 x Remote Control * 1 x USB * 1 x English Manual
- 34743UN000002Product Highlights22.3MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor3.2" Clear View High Resolution LCDDIGIC 5+ Image Processor61-Point High Density AFFull HD 1080/30p and 720/60p FormatsBuilt-In HDR and Multiple Exposure ModesExtended ISO Range (50-102400)Up to 6.0 FPS Continuous ModeDual CF and SD Memory Card SlotsDurable Magnesium-Alloy Construction
- 34745Product HighlightsENG Style PAL Compatible Camcorder1/2.33" MOS Full HD Sensor20x Zoom Lens with 50x Intelligent ZoomHybrid O.I.S.+, Level Shot FunctionIntelligent Auto ModeManual Control of Lens Functions3" 16:9 LCD Touch PanelDual Media Card SlotsTransfer Files Without a ComputerIlluminated Ring Indicates Camera Status
- 72909UN0004A first for Nikon DSLR cameras, the D5500 incorporates a touchscreen LCD monitor, giving you greater camera control. It features a 24.2 megapixel sensor and an EXPEED 4 image processor that provide high-resolution images and Full HD 1080p video with notable low-light sensitivity up to ISO 25600 and up to 5 fps. The optical low-pass filter is omitted from the sensor, allowing for additional sharpness in both photos and videos. The D5500 has a 39-point autofocus system with nine cross-type sensors and a 2,016-pixel RGB sensor for precise exposure metering in a wide variety of lighting conditions. Full HD videos can be shot at multiple frame rates up to 60 fps, with full-time continuous auto focusing capabilities. The D5500 has selectable audio frequency ranges - Wide and Voice. It also has a built-in intervalometer to record up to 9,999 consecutive exposures at variable intervals.The redesigned camera body is slightly smaller and lighter than its predecessor and incorporates both an optical pentamirror optical viewfinder along with a large 3.2" 1,037k-dot vari-angle touchscreen LCD monitor, which features a 180° swivel design to better support working from high and low angles. A variety of touchscreen functions allow you to pinch to zoom, navigate menus, choose settings, and choose your focus point. An eye sensor turns the LCD monitor on and off, enables a Touch function, and starts the playback funtion when your eye moves away from the viewfinder.Built-in Wi-Fi enables advanced image sharing capabilities, and when paired with an Android or iOS mobile device, remote viewing and control over the shutter release is possible from a distance.A wide range of Picture Control modes, Scene Modes, and Special Effects modes are available as well as in-camera image editing capabilities for adjusting settings prior to sharing. Built-in HDR and Active D-Lighting modes can also be used to optimize exposure results by preserving highlight and shadow details for an extended range of apparent tones.24.2MP DX-Format Sensor and EXPEED 4 ProcessorThe 24.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 processor work together to produce overall high image quality with notable detail, dynamic range, color accuracy, and low-light sensitivity to a native ISO 12800, which is further expandable to ISO 25600. Additionally, the sensor's design omits an optical low-pass filter in order to acquire the greatest amount sharpness and detail from subjects. The EXPEED 4 processor also enables a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including support for full HD 1080p movie recording and a full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 5 fps.Multi-CAM 4800DX Autofocus SensorBenefitting the high image quality is an apt AF system that employs 39 distinct AF points, including nine cross-type sensors, to quickly acquire focus in a range of lighting conditions, from -1 to +19 EV. A unique 3D-tracking mode utilizes the 2,016-pixel RGB sensor, typically reserved for exposure metering, in order to maintain sharp focus on moving subjects. To better suit specific subject matter when working in AF-A or AF-C focus modes, Dynamic-area AF mode allows you to choose from 9, 21, or 39-point arrays for enhanced subject tracking and recognition, even if the subject briefly leaves the frame. Single-point AF, 3D-tracking, and Auto-area AF modes are also available.When working in live view, for either still or movie shooting, a contrast-based AF system is employed to acquire focus precisely and can function in continuous, full-time servo mode to better suit working with moving subjects. Additionally, four AF-area modes are available when working in live view: Face-priority AF, Wide-area AF, Normal-area AF, and Subject-tracking AF.Touchscreen LCD MonitorA 3.2" 1030k-dot vari-angle touchscreen LCD monitor features a 180° swivel design to better suit working from high, low, and front-facing angles.Touchscreen functions include:• Menu Navigation• Playback: Pinch Zoom and Swipe• Live View AF Point and Shoot• Revert to Previous Layer• Touch Operation Permission• Touch for Playback Only• AF Point Selection• AF Area Mode• ISO Sensitivity• HDR• Active D-Lighting• Auto Bracketing• Viewfinder Grid Display• ApertureWi-Fi ConnectivitySupporting a wealth of sharing and tagging possibilities, the D5500 features built-in Wi-Fi enable seamless transferring of imagery. Once the Nikon Wireless Mobile Utility app has been installed on an Android or iOS mobile device, you can use that device to browse the contents of the memory card, select images, and seamlessly transfer files between devices for immediate sharing online. Additionally, the mobile device can remotely trigger the shutter and display a live view image from the camera to enable working from a distance.Body DesignEven while maintaining an overall compact form-factor, the D5500 integrates a large 3.2" 1,037k-dot vari-angle touchscreen LCD monitor. Alternatively, a bright pentamirror optical viewfinder is also integrated into the design for precise eye-level viewing and real-time monitoring of subjects.A built-in pop-up flash is also available for additional illumination when working in low-light conditions and supports Nikon's i-TTL flash metering system. A hot shoe can be used for connection and optional external flash for even greater lighting control.Scene Recognition System and Exposure MeteringThe intelligent Scene Recognition System with 3D Color Matrix Metering II utilizes a 2016-pixel RGB sensor to evaluate and analyze all aspects within a scene, including brightness, contrast, subject distance, and the scene colors, to quickly determine an accurate exposure and white balance setting to best render the scene at hand. The information gathered is also checked against onboard reference images to ensure consistency from image to image in regard to exposure, white balance, i-TTL flash settings, and subject-tracking AF performance.Full HD Movie RecordingFull HD 1920 x 1080p movie recording is supported in 60, 30, 25, and 24 fps frame rates, as well as HD 720p and SD 480p in multiple frame rates, in the MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 format. During recording, full-time autofocus can be employed, with face-detection and subject-tracking capabilities, for ensured sharpness with a wide variety of subject types.A built-in stereo microphone can be used to record high-quality sound, or alternatively, a microphone input is integrated into the body design to support the use of an external microphone for enhanced control over audio recordings.Other Camera Features• Eye Sensor: Turns monitor on or off, enables Touch function, starts Playback• Live View Image Adjustments: Picture Control, white balance, exposure compensation• Permits unlimited continuous shooting with shutter speeds between 4 and 30 seconds for star trail-like imagery• Vignette control• White LCD info screen• Picture Control modes can be directly accessed via a dedicated button and allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera, and include Standard, Neutral, Vivid, Monochrome, Portrait, Landscape and Flat, and can be adjusted in 0.25 steps for fine control.• RAW (NEF) files can be recorded as lossless compressed or compressed at either 12 or 14-bit depth.• Built-in HDR works to extend the tonal and exposure range of a single image by recording two separate exposures and blending them together in order to gain greater highlight and shadow details with an extended range of mid-tones.• Active D-Lighting helps to preserve both highlight and shadow details when working in contrast-rich scenarios, such as backlit lighting. Utilizing the EXPEED 4 processor's power, a more controlled image will be produced with brightness values closer to how they are naturally seen. This mode is suitable for working with moving subjects.• Scene Auto Selector is an automatic mode that intelligently identifies your subject and shooting scenario, selects a proper Scene Mode to apply, and adjusts exposure settings to best render the scene at hand.• Scene Modes: Autumn Colors, Beach / Snow, Blossom, Candlelight, Child, Close-up, Dusk / Dawn, Food, Landscape, Night Landscape, Night Portrait, Party / Indoor, Pet Portrait, Portrait, Sports, and Sunset.• Special Effects Modes: Night vision, Color sketch, Toy camera, Miniature effect, Selective color, Silhouette, High key, Low key, HDR Painting, Super Vivid, POP, and Photo Illustration.
- Canon EOS 1200D Digital SLR CameraWith 18-55mm Lens Kit - Black
UNIJOES CONCEPTS ENTERPRISE₦ 165,000.0095186UN00004Canon has a long heritage of producing some of the very best entry-level DSLR on the market, with a combination of ease of use and comprehensive functionality that made them a hit with those making the step up to DSLR photography. In recent times, however, Canon’s entry level DSLRs have come under increasing competition – firstly from an increase in both quantity and quality of entry-level DSLRs from other manufacturers, but also from a growing number of compact system cameras which offer similar feature sets in increasingly smaller bodies. On the whole Canon has held its position near the top of the entry-level tree thanks to continuous innovation, and the Canon EOS 1200D looks like being no different. The model features an 18MP CMOS sensor and 1080p HD video capture, as well as debuting with Canon’s new EOS Companion app. But is it enough to cement the range’s impressive entry-level status? Canon EOS 1200D Review - front view Canon EOS 1200D (EOS Rebel T5) Review – Features The camera’s predecessor, the Canon EOS 1100D, was – and still is – one of the most popular entry-level DSLRs going, although however good it was there were certainly areas for improvement. One such area was the rear of the camera, with the 1100D featuring a 230k-dot 2.7in display that was dated even at the point of launch. Canon has addressed this with a new 460k-dot, 3in TFT LCD now featuring. Unfortunately the LCD screen doesn’t feature touch functionality, nor vari-angle technology, although for a DSLR in this price range that’s not hugely surprising. One of the major benefits of opting to go with Canon for your entry-level DSLR comes in the form on the accompanying optics. The 1200D forms a off-the-shelf kit with Canon’s 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 II lens complete with built-in image stabilisation. The kit lens is just the start of the story, however, as the main benefit is the sheer amount of lenses in the Canon eco-system – from affordable ‘next-step’ optics, to second hand bargains, all of which will be available to you should you opt for Canon. Canon EOS 1200D Review - sensor Sensor improvements Another area that sees the 1200D make a major improvement on its predecessor is with regards to the camera’s sensor. The model features a new 18MP chip that builds substantially on the 12.2MP count of the 1100D. Although the megapixel count is higher, the physical size of the sensor remains the same, while the 1200D also retains the same DIGIC 4 image processor. The processor facilitates continuous shooting of around three frames per second with a burst depth of around 69 JPEG files, although that does drop down to just six images when shooting Raw. Talking of Raw files, as you would expect the 1200D offers full Raw shooting support. In terms of Raw processing software the Canon EOS 1200D ships with the manufacturer’s Digital Photo Professional capable of most editing adjustments. The 1200D also ships with several other pieces of software, including Image Browser EX, Photo Stitch, EOS Utilities and Picture Style Editor. Canon EOS 1200D Review - battery life Battery life One area in which the 1200D doesn’t improve on its predecessor – instead decreasing on the performance substantially – is battery life. While the 1100D managed nearly 700 shots on a single charge, the 1200D is only capable of around 500 shots. Although that should be enough for general shooting, it’s a shame to lose that much capacity. In terms of the camera’s video performance, this is another area in which the 1200D has received a performance boost. The model is now capable of shooting at either 30, 25 or 24fps at full 1080p resolution, while there’s also the option to take a full res snapshot whilst shooting video. Unfortunately, although not unexpectedly for a camera at this price point, the 1200D doesn’t ship with Wi-fi functionality. It is, however, compatible with Eye-Fi memory cards and as such supports wireless transfer of images in conjunction with Canon’s smartphone and tablet app.
- SAMSUNG BATTERY FOR ES80, PL20, PL120, PL170, ST65, ST90, ST95, ST700, ST6500
Rolof Computers Price Not Available38523
- 87073FUNCTIONS*Document & Photo printing*Wireless printing*Mobile printing*Direct Disc printingPrint Document size/type: A4, Plain paper typeInk Cartridge: 450 PGBK, 451 Black451 Cyan, 451 Yellow, 451 Magenta
- 68445SONY DSC-W800, 20mp
- 47192Compatible with multiple SD/SDHC manufacturer devices Shoots 600 (14 megapixel) photos Records: HighDefinition (5 Mps) 1 hour 35 minutes High; (24 Mps) 20 minutesx-Pict software is included, for creating customized slideshows of your images
- 47191Compatible with multiple SD/SDHC manufacturer devices Shoots 600 (14 megapixel) photos Records: HighDefinition (5 Mps) 1 hour 35 minutes High; (24 Mps) 20 minutesx-Pict software is included, for creating customized slideshows of your images
- 116638KR01090.023 in 1 Lens Kit includes: 1.Macro lens for taking clear photos of small objects. 2.Wide-angle lens for larger range of scenery shooting. 3.180 Degree supreme fisheye lens allows you to capture rounded images instead of square ones.Fisheye Lens: Up to 180 degree, without dark circle. Applicable to any devices lenses are not bigger than 13mm diameter. Angle: 175- 180 degree Magnification: 0.33X Lens Construction: 3 Element 3 Group Max Diameter: 25mm Length: 15mm2 in 1 Macro Lens and Wide Angle Lens:Macro Lens: Magnification: 10X Min Object distance: 10-15mm Lens Construction: 1 Element 1 Group Max Diameter: 20mm Length: 15mmWide Angle Lens: Stretch the limits of your lens to capture cityscapes, large group shots etc. Angle: 130 degree Magnification: 0.67X Lens Construction: 2 Element 2 Group Max Diameter: 20mm Length: 11mm