Phones & Computers- Other
- 26%OFFCarrier 1HP split AC (FREE INSTALLATION & AC KIT)
TRY N CARRY (Shipping cost advised after order confirmation!)₦ 96,000.00
- 9%OFF266041CHAMEX9.07Crystal clear paperDurableTwo-sided usageAnti-curl quality reduces paper jams in the copier Low dust content minimizes copier running cost500 sheets of paper guarantee in a reamNatural WhiteSheet Size: 210mm x 297mm
- 12%OFF266026DA410.01Pack of A4 white paper.500 sheets in a reamIt is 75gms thickness.4 Ream in a Pack
- 256931YUFFXH1.0The Gear S3 has the aesthetics of a truly premium watch with advanced features built right into the watch design. That's why it's so easy and effortless to use the Gear S3. It's also built for you to go days without needing your phone or to recharge. You get to feel free with the Gear S3.
- 16%OFF228570Addidas Watch1.5GenderUnisexBrandAdidasMovementMechanicalDisplayDigitalCase MaterialWoodCase ColourOtherBand MaterialRubberBand ColourBlack, OtherStyleBusiness, Casual, SportFeaturesCalendar, LED display, Water resistant
- 4%OFF262681Sharp34.0BAXI BOX is Nigeria’s new one stop payment solution that allows you pay all necessary bills on a box at once. It is a world class digital device linked to various services.Sign up & Get one today and you will empower yourself to financial freedom.SERVICE COVEREGE:-Money Transfer (Cash Deposit & Withdrawal) 4 ALL Banks-Dstv(2%)-Gotv(2%)-Startimes(2%)-Consat(2%)-PHCN Payments-(KEDCO, IKEJA, EKO, KADUNA, IBADAN etc Electric Bill Payments)-Printing of Recharge Cards for 4 networks
- 30%OFF244758zenith0012.5Automatic detecting with uv (ultraviolet) and MG(magnetic)IR(infrared radiation)while counting -suitable for most currencies in the world -Automatic start,stop and clearing -with batching,adding and self-examination function -automatic half-note detection model:3108 uv/MGIR(HORIZONTAL) power:AC220v 50HZ SPECIFICATION: COUNTING SPEED:>900PCS/MIN BANKNOTE SIZE:(MAX.:90 X 75MM) MIN.; 50 X 100MM POWER CONSUMPTION:
- 9%OFF₦ 14,500.00
₦16,000.00Sold by:X Treme TBP001 Trolley Backpack Bag 17inchs - Black Perfect for Travelling On Road and Air
₦16,000.002613531801.53This multi-purpose travel bag allows you to carry your luggage in the way you desire thanks to a great design which means you can either carry, pull or wear in on your back.As a travel bag, the sturdy handle will allow you to wheel your luggage around the airport with great ease, the handle being retractable. It also features backpack straps on the back of the bag so you can put the bag on your back if you wish to carry it behind you as you set off about town.>Fully zipped Main Compartment – with 2 Zip Pulls>Rigid Back Frame & 2 Wheel Base, stands upright like others>54 x 35 x 19CM and 1.53KG.
- ₦ 25,000.00Sold by:Zenith Bill Counter Counting Machine With Automatic Fake Note Detector Plus Display Silver
Tosmart₦ 25,000.00228037ta171.0The Bill Counter is a professional currency counter designed to tackle a wide variety of counting jobs. Fast, accurate, and equipped with a host of smart features, it is a reliable, all-around performer. Easy to use, it reduces unnecessary losses caused by human errors. Very good for banks, offices, churches etc
- 259209TUSTU1.0Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio InterfaceHoused in an award-winning and attractive anodized aluminum unibody chasis.Focusrite's Scarlett 2i2 is a 2 in/2 out USB recording interface featuring two award-winning Focusrite preamps. Housed in an attractive anodized aluminum unibody chassis, the interface not only sounds fantastic but looks great too. What's more, it's solid enough to take on the road when you travel.The Scarlett 2i2 is much more than just a pretty metal box. For more than 25 years, Focusrite has designed some of the most popular microphone preamps in the industry. This experience has been used to create the transparent, low-noise and low-distortion preamp found not only in the Scarlett 2i2 but also the flagship FireWire interface, the Liquid Saffire 56. Plenty of available headroom makes it suitable for moving coil, condenser and ribbon microphones regardless of the source. Phantom power is provided for mics that need it.
- 259208TUSRYUI1.0Designed for producers and recording artists or bands.The new Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 18 in/8 out interface extends the Scarlett range of USB 2.0 interfaces from Focusrite, each of which offers a series of high-quality inputs and outputs for different recording requirements. With four Focusrite mic pres, Scarlett 18i8 is designed for producers and recording artists or bands that require the ability to record a significant number of sources at the same time, including multiple mics/instruments, with the expansion capability to handle multiple studio recording requirements. Scarlett 18i8 works on Mac, PC and iPad (Apple Camera Connection Kit required for iPad).
- 259206ETYTRY1.0The Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 is part of Focusrite's new generation of Firewire audio interfaces. As with all Focusrite interfaces, Saffire PRO 24 is the best-sounding interface in its class, attentively designed with recording musicians and the modern home studio in mind. The two Focusrite preamps ensure low noise and distortion, while quality digital conversion and JetPLL jitter-elimination technology ensure pristine audio quality as your audio flows between the analog and digital domains. Alongside the two Focusrite preamps are a host of I/O options: two additional analog inputs, six analog outputs, ADAT inputs (for expanding the interface with, for example, Focusrite's OctoPre MkII), stereo S/PDIF I/O, and two virtual 'loopback' inputs for routing digital audio between software applications--ideal for capturing online audio. Front panel five-step LED metering for each analog input offers detailed viewing of levels.
- 259201FYJSRS1.0The Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 represents the new generation of Focusrite multi-channel firewire audio interfaces. Focusrite's unparalleled pre-amp legacy forms the foundation of this new interface, with eight award-winning Focusrite pre-amps. Legendary sonic performance is combined with the very latest in firewire interfacing technology to deliver seamless integration, excellent routing flexibility, and future-proof, rock-solid driver stability. With Saffire PRO 40, sonic integrity reigns supreme. The eight Focusite pre-amps ensure low noise and distortion, whilst quality digital conversion and JetPLL jitter elimination technology ensure pristine audio quality as your audio flows between the analogue and digital domains. Alongside the eight Focusrite pre-amps are a host of i/o options; 10 analogue outputs, ADAT i/o, stereo SPDIF i/o and 2 virtual ‘loopback’ inputs for routing digital audio between software applications - ideal for capturing online audio. Every channel features phantom power, with the first two channels also featuring -9dB pads for additional headroom. Front panel 5-LED metering for each analogue input offers accurate viewing of levels. Saffire PRO 40 comes with a Suite of Focusrite plug-ins. All-new Focusrite Compression, Reverb, Gating and EQ VST/AU plug-ins provide a significant upgrade from standard sequencer effects, bringing a touch of class to your session. Focusrite’s established xcite+ bundle is also included. The bundle includes Ableton Live Lite, Novation’s Bass Station soft synth and over 1 gig of royalty-free samples. Saffire PRO 40 Control, the zero-latency 18 x 16 DSP Mixer/Router software provided with Saffire PRO 40, sets a new standard at this price point for audio interface control. It features unparalleled output routing and monitoring, as well as intuitive one-click set-up solutions, a clear and concise mixing layout and large on-screen metering for inputs, outputs and submixes. Two independent headphone buses are provided, each with their own level controls available on the front panel. A dedicated stereo monitor mix output features pads for improved sound quality when connected to active monitor speakers. An 'anti-thump' circuit protects your monitor speakers from spikes when booting up or shutting down. Front panel controls include a main monitor dial with dim and mute switches, all of which fully integrate with customisable software to cover every possible monitoring need, providing a set of controls for any set-up from basic stereo to full 7.1 surround.
- 259197YTDIYTI1.0Key station 61 is a simple, powerful MIDI controller designed for sequencing music and playing virtual instruments on your Mac or PC. It features 61 full-size velocity-sensitive keys and a series of controls that expand the range of playable notes, expressive capabilities, and enhance your recording workflow. Use the octave range buttons; pitch-bend and modulation wheels; and transport and directional controls to play, perform, and record with your music software without using a mouse or track pad. Key station 61 also includes a 1/4" (6.3mm) sustain pedal input that lets you use an external control pedal, such as the SP2 (sold separately), for genuine piano sustain. For an easy-to-use and portable setup, Key station 61 is USB-powered, class-compliant, and supports USB-MIDI connectivity. Plus, Key station 61 supports iOS connectivity with the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately), enabling you to perform and compose with audio apps on your iPad and other iOS devices. Bundled with Key station 61 is a premium virtual instrument from SONiVOX. SONiVOX' s Eighty-Eight Ensemble is a world-class piano instrument that authentically captures a 9-foot CD327 Steinway piano. Meticulously recorded and expertly sampled, Eighty-Eight Ensemble provides every producer and performer the opportunity to infuse their compositions, recordings, and performances with the breathtaking realism of a world-class grand piano. Also included with Key station 61 is Ableton Live Lite - one of the most popular performance and production programs available in the world. A powerful music creation tool, Ableton Live Lite enables musicians and producers to spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise, and edit musical ideas in a fluid audio/MIDI environment. Explore sonic possibilities in real time whether on stage or in the studio. When you are satisfied with your work, Ableton Live Lite lets you save it or mix it down.
- Axiom 25 25-Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller With Assignable Control Surface
miki ent solutions₦ 74,000.00259196TYUIYDI1.0The compact M-Audio Axiom 25 mobile controller combines all the production power and performance you need to get the most from your music software and MIDI gear. More than just a “data entry” controller, the Axiom 25 features piano-style, semi-weighted keys for a musically satisfying playing experience—yet it’s small enough to fit in a backpack. Large dynamic trigger pads make it easy to program beats and trigger one-shot samples—while the encoder knobs and buttons deliver complete real-time control over your software. DirectLink mode provides easy, automatic access to common digital audio workstation (DAW) functions* including transport, mixer, track pan, and virtual instrument parameters—no complicated setup required. The Axiom 25 controller even features a sleek, angled top panel for easy viewing in any environment.
- 259195RYUYU1.0The BX8 Carbon studio monitor helps you track, monitor, and mix with confidence by providing accurate sound and dynamic acoustic control. Equipped with a 8” woven Kevlar low-frequency driver and 1.25” natural silk dome tweeter, the BX8 Carbon delivers a flat frequency response, enhanced stereo imaging, and increased clarity for authentic, professional mixing. The bi-amplified 130 Watt class A/B amplification means high power with less noise and ensures that your monitoring setup can handle today's modern music with ease. With the BX8 Carbon, your music is ready for any listening environment.
- 259191TDEYRS1.0The AKG P120 is an affordable mic you you can use on almost anything. Rocking a 2/3" diaphragm capsule, a fixed cardioid pickup pattern, and the ability to withstand high SPLs, the AKG P120 works great on just about any source - instrumenal or vocal. A bass roll-off switch and 20dB pad add to this mic's versatility. When you consider its super-affordable pricetag, the P120 becomes is a no-brainer for project and home studio multi-mic applications like drum kits.
- 259189UYRR1.0BEHRINGER DUAL DIAPHRAGM CONDENSER MICROPHONE B-2 PRO: Gold-Sputtered Large Dual-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone. Professional 1'' gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality. Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications--perfect for acoustic instruments and overhead etc. Selectable cardioid, omnidirectional or figure eight pickup pattern. Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm capsule. Switchable low-frequency roll-off and input attenuation. Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion. Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for highest signal integrity. Rugged construction with satin nickel-plated brass body. Heavy-duty suspension mount, windscreen and aluminum transport case included. High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life. Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany. The B-2 is built to be your go-to condenser mic for years to come. Its tough, nickel-plate brass body can withstand all the rigors of those late-night recording marathons. And with its aluminum foam-padded carrying case, it travels in safety and style. We also included a heavy-duty suspension mount and windscreen. This condenser mic is an excellent choice for live and studio applications, and it's available at a price that will leave you with enough cash left over to secure other recording essentials
- 259188TRITYIE1.0The D 112 has earned a well-deserved reputation worldwide as the best kick drum microphone ever made. Heavy-footed drummers won’t faze it, because the D 112 handles up to 160 dB SPL with no audible distortion. A specially engineered diaphragm with a very low resonance frequency maintains solid and powerful response below 100 Hz, while a narrow band presence rise at 4 kHz punches through dense mixes with little or no added EQ. The result is a kick drum sound that ideally balances precise definition and forceful impact. The D 112 is also an excellent choice for use with bass cabinets, trombones, etc. Built in windscreen, SA 60 stand adapter included.
- 258770REYRTY1.0Got a solo gig at the local coffee shop? Need to make a quick public announcement? Simple sound calls for the simply superb XENYX 802, the BEHRINGER mixer with everything you need to give an intimate setting incredible sound. The ultra-compact XENYX 802 mixer’s 8 Inputs (2 mic, 2 stereo + Aux Returns) allow you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to the 2 studio-grade, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical “British” channel EQ.
- 258768TAEYTEY1.0The Behringer Xenyx X2442USB Mixer is a premium 24-input 4/2-bus mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps and compressors, British EQs, 24-bit Multi-FX Processor and USB/Audio interface. The X2442USB Mixer features a multitude of comprehensive functions, delivering high quality audio and exceptional performance. Featuring 10 onboard XENYX mic preamps, this unit is ideal for recording and mixing purposes offering studio quality preamps for microphones. Also featured are versatile 'British' Channel EQs with semi-parametric mid band for optimal sound design and modulation. The mixer also features 24-bit, dual-engine Multi-FX processer with 16 premium presets including: delay, reverb, flanger, pitch shift and more. The built-in stereo USB/Audio interface lets you connect the mixer directly to your computer for recording and editing purposes. Overall the Xenyx X2442USB is a powerhouse mixer, providing high quality components and exceptional performance.
- 257799TDYIYS1.0This 12 Channel Powered Mixer has been constructed to provide sound engineers with the purest possible signal instead of added processing or color to give it a "signature" sound, and the DX Series is no exception. Embracing this philosophy of transparent sound, these mixing consoles deliver a level of sonic purity and sound quality that is unmatched in their class.
- 256742TEYSRHXF1.070°rotating design,180 degree flipping, super slim unit.Reade Game FM Radio Swivel LCDRechargeable lithium-polymer battery, built in stereo speakersRCA Audio/Video Line Inputs; Output - Supports Multi Regional PAL/NTSCCompatible with DVD/DVD-R/DVD-RW/VCD/MP3/MP4/CD-R/CD-RW/JPEG/AVI/MPG/VOB Formats - ID3 Tag CompatibleBuilt-In Rechargeable Battery Power Source for Portable on the Go Enjoyment of Music; Video Average Battery Life 2 Hours
- KRK Rokit 5 Generation 3 Powered Studio Monitor - Pair - KRK RP5G3-NA
miki ent solutions₦ 400,000.00256739TUTET1.0This Bundle contains 2 items: Pair of KRK RP5G3-NA Rokit 5 Generation 3 Powered Studio MonitorBi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortionProprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging1 Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHzHigh-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste
- 256653DFYSWTYUS1.0The Reflexion Filter PRO from Jaguar is one such unique product. A curved baffle made of six different layers (plus an air barrier); the filter is positioned behind any microphone by means of a variable-position, stand clamp assembly. This reduces the amount of acoustic energy hitting any untreated walls, in addition to which, less of the original source is reflected back to the microphone as unwanted room ambience.The unit is portable, allowing the user to bring their own acoustical treatment to any environment. The included mounting setup attaches to any microphone stand, and provides a sufficient degree of flexibility for adjusting both the position of the microphone and the filter. Recommendations for use include vocals, horns and reeds, guitar, voice-over, percussion and live location microphones.
- 256347JYTSXTY1.0Numark Mixtrack Pro II USB/MIDI DJ Software Controller, Large, touch-sensitive control wheels for scratching and song cueing, Built-in thomann audio connections for both cue preview and performance output, Serato DJ Intro software included, Complete mixer section with crossfader, EQ, loop and effects controls, Mouseless navigation controls on the deck, Lighted deck-controls indicate software status, Integrates with your iTunes library to play and thomann mix songs, Compatible with virtually any MIDI DJ software, USB powered when connected to a computer, Also works with Traktor Pro, VirtualDJ Pro, UltraMixer, djay, PCDJ, FutureDecks Pro, Torq and MixVibes
- 256314HGLGHGL1.0Immerse Yourself in Virtual RealityTake your video viewing to a whole new, captivating level with the Gear VR Innovator Edition for the Galaxy S6. This innovative virtual reality headset launches you into an immersive world that features a 360-degrees surround cinema-like viewing experience. Enjoy more lifelike, vivid images thanks to the Galaxy S6’s higher resolution and greater pixel density.
- 256247JHGUG1.0GPS watch: built-in GPS technology keeps track of your pace, distance and altitudeFitness tracker: tracks your workouts, steps, distance, calories burned, sleep quality, and activity 24/8Waterproof fitness trainer: use the fitness tracking watch to keep an eye on your running cadence to improve your running efficiency and avoid injuries in all weather conditionsAdvanced technology: compatible with h7 heart rate sensor to train at the right intensity with target heart rate zonesSocial smartwatch: plan, sync and share your training using the polar flow app and web serviceSocial smartwatch: plan, sync and share your training using the polar flow app and web service
- 256215GKVBGB1.0Poweradd Apple Watch magnetic charging cable features in well-made design with strong magnetic. This Apple MFi certified Apple Watch charging cable is easy to magnet snap into place automatically and perfectly compatible with all Apple Watch models. This is a pocket-friendly compact charging cable for your Apple Watch with a 3.3 feet cord for easy charging.
- 255147GHHSEKKLE1.0The Zoom H6 Handy Recorder Change the Way You Think About Recording… Forever Zoom's flagship H6 is the most advanced portable recorder ever. It utilizes a system of interchangeable input capsules that can be swapped out as easily as the lenses of a camera and comes with both X/Y and Mid-Side stereo mics. Great for live recording as well as studio-quality music production, the H6 offers six tracks of simultaneous recording and four mic/line inputs.Direct recording to SD cards up to 128GB.Display 2.0-inch full color LCD (320 x 240 pixels)Gain knobs, pads, and phantom power for each inputNewly redesigned preamps with an ultra-low noise floor, up to 24-bit/96kHz audio in wav or MP3 formatMultichannel USB Audio interfaceIncludes: owners manual, SD card (2 GB), XYH-6 X/Y capsule, MSH-6 MS capsule, AA size LR6 battery x4, USB cable, sponge windscreen, cubase LE software, case
- 255843YOGYIG1.0Get access to a world of instant entertainment with this product. Just connect to the Internet and stream movies, listen to music, and access a wide variety of other content.Entertainment on your scheduleSelect from more than 200,000 shows and movies, more than 30,000,000 songs and radio stations, sports and games with thousands of apps to choose from, including Netflix, HBO GO and Hulu Plus.Use your phone as a remoteJust tap the Cast button in your apps, then search, play and pause using your device. The downloadable Chromecast app lets you browse featured content across apps.Cast from your phone, tablet or laptopPlug Chromecast into your HDTV via the HDMI interface, connect to your Wi-Fi network and cast from your Apple® iPhone® or iPad®, Android phone or tablet, Mac or Windows laptop or Chromebook.Mirror content on your TVIf you want to access an app that isn't Cast-enabled, you can display what's on your Android phone or your laptop's Chrome browser.Enjoy high-quality video resolution and low bufferingA built-in adaptive antenna system combines with dual-band Wi-Fi architecture to promote optimal performance.Customize your TV screenYou can display personal pictures from Facebook or Flickr or professional photos from 500px or Getty Images.High-speed wireless connectivityBuilt-in 2.4GHz/5.0GHz 802.11ac Wi-Fi connects to the Internet through your wireless home network (wireless router required and sold separately).Web-based services and content require high-speed Internet service. Some services may require a subscription.
- 255813RYISRY1.0MP3 recording/playback Capture high quality crystal clear audio, and listen back through the 300 mW front speakerRecording time Built-in maximum recording time memory of 1073 hours in LP mode (MP3 8 kbps)Scene Select Choose the type of recording you want to capture (music, meeting, interview, dictation) for optimized settingsIntelligent Noise Cut Enhances human speech for a much clearer audible range, and reduces distracting background noiseTrack mark Add multiple bookmarks to each recording, and jump to next/previous during playbackLCD display Easily manage your recordings with the Dot-Matrix LCD displayAdvanced recording Voice operated with Hi/Lo mic sensitivity, and folders to store and organize recordingsMulti-language support Activate for menu, message, and folder names (EN/DE/FR/ES/IT/RU)Supplied accessories USB cable, Sound Organizer, and 2 x Alkaline (AAA) batteries supplied
- 255600FFGJH1.0The Intelligent Noise Cut function, an innovative technology by Sony, significantly minimises surrounding ambient noise for better playback.Enjoy Ultimate VersatilityIn Any Type Of FormatThe ICD-UX543F can record in high quality linear PCM as well as MP3 format, and playback a full range of file formats.Record And Enjoy FM RadioListen to FM radio and even record sound bites whenever you please. With the ability to record and play FM radio, the ICD-UX543 Digital Voice Recorder is an ideal portable audio device for anyone who is constantly on the move. Hassle-Free Content TransferTransfer files without the hassle of cables, just plug your ICD-UX543 Digital Voice Recorder into your computer to transfer all your recorded files. The direct USB also lets you charge your digital voice recorder using your computer conveniently. Automatically playback important notesWhen listening to recordings, press the A-B button once at the point you wish the loop to start (Point A), then press it again at the point you wish the loop to end (Point B). The ICD-UX543 will repeat your selection, which is especially useful for language learning.Record More With 30 Hours Of Battery LifeWhether it's a long to-do list, important dates or conversations, record them all with ease and confidence. Need a quick charge? Simply give your ICD-UX543 a fast 3-minute charge to enjoy 60 minutes of non-stop recording.
- 255598UYJKGHJBN1.0The ICD-UX560 from Sony is a digital voice-recording device capable of capturing audio in Linear PCM (WAV) and MP3 formats. It can operate at sample rates up to 48 kHz and resolutions up to 16-bit. Lightweight at 1.8 oz, it's a compact and portable recorder with a two-element microphone system. You can connect to computers directly via the on-board USB 2.0 port and also recharge the lithium-ion battery that sits within its enclosure. It can record up to 39.75 hours in an MP3 format, and it automatically adjusts how sensitive the microphone should be based on the sound-level coming in.
- F & D T400X - Home Theater 2.1 Multimedia Bluetooth Tower Speakers - Black
miki ent solutions₦ 85,000.00255552TYLHHG1.0Immerse yourself in to the mesmerizing realism of the floor standing F&D T-400X speakers. These speakers will provide you a realistic experience while watching a movie or a sports match. The room filling audio will surely add a better level of entertainment as these speakers deliver stereo sound for all kind of music.
- 255551THDZD1.02” full range driver and 8” subwoofer driver • Sleek soundbar fits discreetly under your flat panel TV• Two slim satellites can work separately or combine together to a soundbar• Innovative automatic multi-color LED on subwoofer• Crystal clear sound and heart thumping bass • Bluetooth 4.0 version• Bluetooth operation range works at up to 15 meters• Plug & play USB/SD card reader • USB reader supporting MP3/WMA dual formats decoding• Uninterrupted digital FM works on PLL technology• FM storage for up to 100 stations• Bright white LED display with a clear view angle• Wireless Play your desired song & FM station directly with numeric keys on the remote
- 255550AYRURTAE1.0Sleek sound bar fits discreetly under your flat panel TVTable top or wall mountable3D surround sound effectCrystal sound and heart thumping bassIncludes cable, remote, warranty card, battery
- 255539UYGH1.02-way digital monitor speakers ideally suited for computer studios, audio and multimedia workstationsTrue bi-amping mode with 4 amplifiers for ultimate high-resolution sound150 Watts of digital power amplificationPowerful woofers and high-resolution tweeters provide an ultra-linear frequency responseUSB input for direct connection of digital stereo audio sources
- 255537UHYGTHJ1.0Behringer STUDIO 50USB 5" Powered Studio MonitorsWhether you're creating music or simply enjoying it, you want a serious speaker with accurate sound. The STUDIO 50USB's ultra-linear, 100-Watt digital monitor speakers combine exceptional USB and analog connectivity in a bi-amped, 2-way speaker con figuration, providing the perfect sonic upgrade for any audio or video application. And when it comes time to let your creative juices flow, STUDIO 50USB has the recording studio grade sound that gives you the power to dial-in your perfect sound. Every detail of your mix comes through in all its pristine clarity, with the kind of dynamics and impact that only a high-resolution studio monitor system can deliver.Bi-Amplification - The Path to Absolute Signal IntegrityWith its 100 ultra-clean Watts of digital output, delivered through separately-powered drivers via a true bi-amping mode with 2 amplifiers per speaker, the STUDIO 50USB delivers high-resolution sound that really brings out the best in your music. You will notice that most competitors apply simple passive crossovers, which not only inaccurately separate the frequency spectrum, but most importantly impact the drivers' performance. BEHRINGER has gone the extra mile, driving each woofer and tweeter with a separate amplifier for absolute signal integrity.Great care was taken to match the system's amplifiers and crossover points specifically to the woofer and tweeter for optimal efficiency. STUDIO 50USB's performance provides ultra-linear frequency response - perfect for multimedia production, or just enjoying sound from your streaming media.Room-Filling SoundThe STUDIO 50USB 's 1" silk dome tweeters produce sparkling highs, while its long-throw 5" woofers with bulletproof, deformation-resistant Kevlar cones deliver maximum bass. And all that sound comes together for an extremely large sweet spot providing you with room-filling sound wherever you are, thanks to the STUDIO 50USB's advanced waveguide technology.USB Simplicity and ConvenienceUSB connectivity eliminates the need for special cables and adapters, which makes setup a breeze - plus, STUDIO 50USB powered speakers are magnetically-shielded to work perfectly with your computer monitor - even when placed in close proximity to video monitors of all types. To add a touch of style to STUDIO 50USB's amazing sonic features, they wrapped them in an elegantly streamlined package with gracious curves that complements even the most-sophisticated décor.Analog at the ReadyFlexibility is built into every pair of STUDIO 50USB speakers. You also have the freedom to connect either a stereo TRS or RCA device to the rear panel inputs of the STUDIO 50USB - simultaneously.Bring Your Music to LifeWith its room-filling 100-Watt output, high-quality woofers and tweeters plus true bi-amped mode, flexible USB / analog connectivity and elegant styling, the STUDIO 50USB digital monitor speakers will bring your music to life! Get your hands on a pair today and take your digital audio library to the next level.Compose. Record. Mix. Share.Tracktion is one of the world's fastest and easiest Digital Audio Workstations (DAW) for composing, recording, editing, mixing and sharing your music with the world. Featuring a single-screen interface, and pushing the envelope in design elegance, Tracktion brings together outstanding Pro DAW features, such as dynamic automation, unlimited track count, MIDI recording and support for VST and AU plug-ins. This powerful music production software gives you all the tools of an entire professional-grade recording studio. Learning a DAW has never been easier, thanks to their vast and readily available library of resources. Recording and editing couldn't be easier.
- 255533HETYWERT1.016 Thick Fat RGB illuminated velocity and pressure sensitive MPC pads64 assignable pads accessible via 4 banks4 assignable faders, 4 assignable Q-Link knobs, 4 assignable Q-Link buttons36 assignable controls accessible via 3 banksClassic MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, 16 Level, Full Level and Tap Tempo30 presets total, with configurations for most popular DAWsiOS compatible using the Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)MIDI In and Out jacks for controlling external gearDedicated Transport controlsIncludes Ableton Live Lite, Akai Pro MPC Essentials, Sonivox Big Bang Cinematic Percussion and Big Bang Universal DrumsMacintosh: 1.25 GHz G4/G5 or faster (Intel Mac recommended); 1GB RAM (2GB recommended); Mac OS X 10.4.11 (10.5 or later recommended)PC: 1.5 GHz Pentium 4 Celeron-compatible CPU or faster (multicore CPU recommended); 1 GB RAM (2GB recommended); Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP; Windows-compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended); QuickTime recommendedAvailable USB port
- 255520YRSTY1.03.5G/3G HSDPA Universal USB Modem7.2Mbps maximum downlinkWorks withall networksMicroSD Slot (Can be used as flash drive)SMS CapablePhonebook functionalityCompatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8Plug & Play (No CD Driver required)
- 255503JZRYT1.0Add a professional edge to your studio with the M-Track Eight from M-Audio. This eight-input USB 2.0 audio interface enables you to track large music ensembles, record the band, or mic an entire drum set with pro-grade audio components and a myriad of connections. Eight combo XLR+1/4" inputs accommodate nearly any source, from phantom-powered microphones to your favorite guitar, and eight dedicated outputs offer versatile playback options. The XLR inputs are designed to work with microphones and other Lo-Z sources, and the phantom power switch enables you to use condenser microphones by delivering 48v phantom power to the XLR inputs (Channels 1-4; 5-8). M-Track Eight also has two conveniently located inputs on the front panel that can be switched to allow instrument-level signals, so you can plug your electric guitar or bass directly into M-Track Eight and start recording. Individual gain knobs with meters help ensure the proper input level by providing real-time visual feedback.M-Track Eight features pristine and precise audio recording with up to 24-bit/96 kHz resolution. Each input channel is equipped with a high-headroom input that features M-Audio's sought-after Octane Preamp Technology. The result is a robust signal path for clean, professional sound. In addition, each input comes with dedicated line-input circuitry so you can record and track with your favorite external preamps.M-Track Eight offers ultra-low latency monitoring of the input signal—either through the speakers or via headphones. The USB/Analog Direct Balance knob adjusts the balance between the direct inputs and the playback from your computer software for accurate monitoring during tracking and recording sessions. Flexible output routing lets you send signals to outboard gear or analog mixers for summing or processing. Additionally, two headphone outputs, located on the front panel, have their own level and selectable-source controls for creating custom headphone mixes.
- 255502DTHNRFS1.0One of last month’s more predictable NAMM announcements was, at long last, an update to Novation’s Launchpad line that adds RGB color support and pressure sensitivity. But that means that it’s easier to compare the new Launchpad Pro with the spendier (but also more powerful) Ableton Push.It’s been a few years since the Launchpad first commercialized the “grid performance instrument” concept popularized by the . Since then, we’ve seen Novation’s LEDs get brighter and the body get slimmer, plus the welcome addition of class-compliant support (opening up iOS and Linux compatibility and driverless operation). But the Launchpad itself remained a pretty simple grid of buttons. How hard you hit those buttons doesn’t matter, and you don’t get color feedback that could assist in knowing which clips you’re looking at.The Launchpad Pro focuses mainly on what the grid can do. Now, there’s velocity and pressure sensitivity, and RGB color feedback – just as on Ableton’s Push.So, the obvious follow-up question: why would you buy a Launchpad Pro and not a Push? There are some obvious and not-so-obvious answers to that question. First, the obvious answers.“Play” the mix. As noted in comments, check out the . The basic idea is, tap to set faders – and use velocity to change values. It’s interesting as it refocuses the Launchpad Pro on being a performance instrument. It borrows some of the “everything under your fingers” approaches of the more innovative work done by the monome community, but by adding velocity, does so with an additional dimension of expression. And that makes this more like playing a single instrument than playing an instrument and also adjusting mixer controls. I’m really curious to try this.There are still modes – Session (for clip triggering and so on), Note (for playing instruments), Device (for effects), and the normal User mode. But by doing less, the Launchpad Pro also gives you less to learn.
- 255501ZHJTHT1.0The M-Audio® Oxygen 88 USB MIDI controller delivers a highly expressive playing experience that’s designed to satisfy players who need the feel of a piano combined with the power of a modern MIDI controller. The 88-note, graded hammer-action keyboard offers an impressive feel and response—while 32 assignable buttons, knobs, and faders provide complete control over your music software. DirectLink mode automatically maps these onboard controls to common DAW functions* including transport, mixer, track pan, and plug-in parameters. Built-in presets offer support for popular virtual instruments right out of the box—no complicated setup required. Featuring an unparalleled combination of great feel, total control, and ease of use, Oxygen 88 is the perfect choice for both studio and stage.We carefully designed the Oxygen 88 keyboard to emulate the feel and response of an acoustic piano. Graded hammer action means that the keys are slightly heavier in the bass and lighter in the treble areas—just like the real thing. We’ve also incorporated four highly musical velocity curves, so you can choose the one that best suits your playing style. In addition, Oxygen 88 includes three pedal inputs so you can incorporate two sustain pedals and one expression pedal for total piano-style control over your performance.
- 255491THTDGHED1.0If you're tracking more than one musician at once, or if everyone in a group wants to listen to a playback, you need a monitor distribution system. The compact, flexible HA400 can power up to four pairs of headphones and up to four independent volumes.Altogether NowYou can use this super-compact stereo headphone amplifier with practically any headphones—four of them at the same time, to be exact! Let up to 4 different people in your studio listen to the main mix while recording, and each listener can determine their own volume level using the dedicated output level controls. The HA400 contains 4 high-power stereo amplifiers that maintain the highest sonic quality even at maximum volume levels. Ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers are included for outstanding audio performance—these are the same op amps found in “full-size” audio equipment—plus, a DC 12-Volt adapter is included.Great Sound, Great ValueWhen a recording session calls for everyone's heads—and ears—to be in the game, the HA400 is a real lifesaver. Hearing is believing—check out the amazing HA400 at a BEHRINGER dealer near you
- 255490TJRYS1.0Step into computer-based music creation and performance with the Keystation 49 keyboard controller from M-Audio. Keystation 49 is a simple, powerful MIDI controller designed for sequencing music and playing virtual instruments on your Mac or PC. It features 49 full-size velocity-sensitive keys and a series of controls that expand the range of playable notes, expressive capabilities, and enhance your recording workflow. Use the octave range buttons; pitch-bend and modulation wheels; and transport and directional controls to play, perform, and record with your music software without using a mouse or trackpad. Keystation 49 also includes a 1/4” (6.3mm) sustain pedal input that lets you use an external control pedal, such as the SP2 (sold separately), for genuine piano sustain.Lightweight and durable, Keystation 49 is perfect for traveling musicians who want to take command of music software during live performances or producers who wish to add an intuitive MIDI controller with a natural feeling keybed to their studio. For an easy-to-use and portable setup, Keystation 49 is USB-powered, class-compliant, and supports USB-MIDI connectivity. Plus, Keystation 49 supports iOS connectivity with the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately), enabling you to perform and compose with audio apps on your iPad and other iOS devices.Bundled with Keystation 49 is a premium virtual instrument from SONiVOX. SONiVOX’s Eighty-Eight Ensemble is a world-class piano instrument that authentically captures a 9-foot CD327 Steinway piano. Meticulously recorded and expertly sampled, Eighty-Eight Ensemble provides every producer and performer the opportunity to infuse their compositions, recordings, and performances with the breathtaking realism of a world-class grand piano. Use the combination patches to layer strings, synth pads, and choral pads with the high-fidelity piano samples and create evolving, lush soundscapes and textures.Also included with Keystation 49 is Ableton Live Lite – one of the most popular performance and production programs available in the world. A powerful music creation tool, Ableton Live Lite enables musicians and producers to spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise, and edit musical ideas in a fluid audio/MIDI environment. Explore sonic possibilities in real time whether on stage or in the studio. When you are satisfied with your work, Ableton Live Lite lets you save it or mix it down.Xpand!2 is a multitimbral workstation offering four active sound slots, or parts, per patch. Each part is provided with its own MIDI channel, Note Range (Zone), Mix, Arpeggiation, Modulation, and Effects settings—an excellent method for creating individual parts. Harnessing the four parts together to build one amazing Patch is where Xpand!2 reveals its true power. Using everything from wavetables and FM synthesis to sample playback, the expert sound design team at Air Music Tech has carefully created thousands of ready-to-play Xpand!2 patches.M-Audio is a trademark of inMusic Brands, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. inMusic is the exclusive distributor of SONiVOX. Ableton is a trademark of Ableton AG. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. IOS is a registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. All other product or company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- 255489THJAETAER1.0This is the 2017 updated version originally by Jason Horton with Denise Azucena researching and writing the summaries of all the new keyboards we've added this year.The great thing about 25 key MIDI controllers are their portability and the small amount of space they take up.They're not designed to replace a full size keyboard, but rather to offer convenience - that said some of the higher-end options are packed with an impressive range of features these days.Most musicians found this MIDI controller to be very straightforward to use with their computer, table or phone along with necessary adapters. It provides customizable parameters and response settings for users who want different options. The rubber matte feel and light-weight design are physical features many people cited positively in their comments and reviews saying things to the effect that it was very sturdy and resistant to drops or even liquid spills.This controller is not really suited for piano playing because of the small keypad design, although it's mentioned to be great for soft synths, percussion, and MIDI triggering.This is a good choice if you want a small, simple and durable MIDI controller to make music on different devices other than your main computer system.
- 255430YUGLBHJ1.0Since its introduction in 1993 our C 3000 has become a standard for a wide range of both studio and onstage applications. The new redesigned C 3000 is a cost-effective and aesthetically pleasing product update which maintains the popular characteristics of the C 3000, however a new sleek and classy finish showcases AKG’s new Corporate Design.The new C 3000 features a cardioid pickup pattern, a 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response, low noise electronics, high SPL capability and an internal shock mount, which drastically reduces handling noise from mic stands or cables. The switchable 10dB preattenuation pad increases the SPL capability by 10 dB and accommodates loud instruments like brass instruments or guitar amplifiers with ease. The switchable first-order 500Hz low frequency filter eliminates the proximity effect for close-miking. The standard accessories are a metal carrying case and a spider-type shock mount.