Movies, Music & Games- Games
- 0%OFF88108Live the life of a high flying trader in the fast-pace world of real estate. Tour Lagos for the hottest properties: places, travel spaces and utilities are all up for grabs. Invest in houses and hotels, and then watch the rent come pouring in! Stay sharp-because there’s only room at the top for one, for everyone else, there bankruptcy.The City of Lagos is Africa’s fastest growing metropolis. Its entry into the internationally acclaimed monopoly family underscores its unique status as an emerging mega city.Lagos has a rich cultural heritage dating back to the 18th century and is home to over twenty million people. It is poised to become Africa’s most populous city by 2015.Explore the city of Lagos through this edition of monopoly, which captures the essence of Nigeria’s industrial, commercial and financial hub as the nation’s most vibrant city. As you arrive at Muritala Mohammed international airport, you are struck by the energy and enterprise of Nigeria’s people, and greeted with a mix of modern edifices and traditional buildings from its colonial past. The aquatic splendor of the city is richly complemented by its endowment with several creeks and inland waterways including Five Cowry Creek, the Lagos lagoon and idyllic sandy beaches dotted along its coastline.The City of Lagos Edition provides an exceptional City tour. It embraces the rich diversity of the city’s exciting offerings and highlights the extent to which it has evolved over several decades. you can now play this classic game with Lagos street names and some of the city’s most recognizable landmarks. Savour a piece of the true magic that the city of Lagos exudes, and experience its high energy and fast pace. At the same time you will learn about Lagos from real estate and historical perspectives whilst identifying with some of Nigeria’s iconic corporate brands that are an integral part of daily life, including first bank, GTbank and peak.The City has several state-of-the-art event venues including The City Hall and Muson Centre. Watch your favourite movies at silverbird cinemas and shop till you drop at the palms shopping Mall. Don’t forget to treat yourself to authentic Nigerian Cuisine and surround yourself with the rich art and cultural heritage, which are the hallmark of terra culture. Other leading brands prominent features in the game include Quintessence, FSDH, Mansard Insurance, Ruff ‘n’ Tumble and the Wheatbaker.Find your favourite Hotspot, Roll the dice and build your property empire from Banana Island in Ikoyi, to Ikeja in this special edition of the world’s most famous board game. Welcome aboard!General Game PlayThe objective of Monopoly Deal is to be the first player to complete 3 full property sets on the table in front of you. Each property card tells you how many cards you need of that color to complete the set.Éko oni Baje!
- 1224300.54 Different game modesBeginner/ Intermediate and expert levelIncludes thousands of puzzlesGood travel comapnionCondition: Brandnew
- 1450320.1Paperback: 80 pagesPublisher: Good Year Books; Csm edition (January 1, 2006)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 1596471085ISBN-13: 978-1596471085 Product Dimensions: 7.1 x 0.4 x 5 inches Shipping Weight: 0.1 kg
- 1449900.8GameLanguage: EnglishISBN-10: 1572156732ISBN-13: 978-1572156739 Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 7 x 24.1 cm Shipping Weight: 839 g
- 88110Top Trumps is a competitive card game in which players try to win all 30 cards in the pack by choosing the winning category in each round. It is also an educational game which can be used to learn facts about the subject of each pack.Top Trumps encourages learning through play, it is a powerful tool in promoting literacy and numeracy.
- 5%OFF5449The City of Lagos edition of Monopoly is a stunning product that showcases the sheer beauty of Lagos State and further increases its profile on the world stage. It is a property trading board game which will serve as an excellent gift for corporate executives, clients, stakeholders and employees.
- 88113The Cross River edition of Monopoly, offers an exciting opportunity to showcase the rich culture and tradition of Cross River State. The Cross River Edition of Monopoly was launched in July, 2015 in collaboration with the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Calabar State, Nigeria. -
- 37997NIGERIA CENTENARY EDITIONThis special Nigeria Centenary Edition, speaks eloquently and visually to Nigeria's diversity and uniqueness, as it illuminates the numerous and precious heritage sites and iconic locations across the vast country. It also contains an informative commemorative booklet depicting the amazing story of Nigeria. The Nigeria Centenary Edition of Monopoly is a perfect gift for recipients of all ages.
- 23%OFF39171This special Nigeria Centenary Edition, speaks eloquently and visually to Nigeria's diversity and uniqueness, as it illuminates the numerous and precious heritage sites and iconic locations across the vast country.
- 0%OFF88112This fun and educational puzzle app was developed to suit the tastes and learning abilities of young children from ages 9 to 16. Kids will start with simple puzzles and gradually move up to higher levels to master the 500 Pieces of cards puzzles.Brilliantly drawn interactive jigsaw puzzle with pictures of the Lekki/Ikoyi axis that are sure to make this puzzle game a favourite pastime for kids.