- 12%OFF₦ 799,999.00
₦912,000.00Sold by:CANADA IN A NUT SHELL WITH SUMMER CAMP FOR KIDS...EXPERIENCE FROM 799, 999 NGN ONLY!
₦912,000.0094791CNDS01PACKAGE THEME: CANADA IN A NUT SHELL; 7 CITIES/10 DAYS EXPERIENCETHE CANADIAN CITIES COVERED...- TORONTO: Largest city in Canada and an important tourism hub. Hockey hall of fame, CN Tower, Entertainment district and much more are some of the major attractions here.- KINGSTON: This is another important city in Canada with attractions such as Royal Military College, Queen's University, City Hall, and much more.- OTTAWA: Ottawa is the Capital of Canada and one her major city. Parliament Hill, Canadian Museum of Civilizations, Canadian Royal Mint and many Embassy buildings are common in Ottawa.- QUEBEC CITY: This is one of the Oldest cities in Canada having French as it's official language. St. Joseph's Oratory and Notre-Dame Basilica, before heading to the Olympic Stadium, Tower and Biodome are some of the attractions in Quebec city.- THOUSAND ISLAND: The Island is made up of an aggregation of 1864 Islands.A major destination for Vacation and holiday get aways. Boldt Castle, Antique Boat, Just enough room Island and much more are major attractions here.- VICTORIA: This is the capital of Canadian province of British Colombia. Butchart garden, Port of Victoria, Beacon hill peak, Helmchen house are some of the important attractions in Victoria- VANCOUVER: Largest city in British Colombia and a Port city never to be missed during a Canadian holiday experience. Vancouver is an expensive city but still boast of numerous attractions such as Living Shangri-La, The Canada place, Sinclair centre, Vancouver Art gallery, One wall centre and much more.THE CANADIAN EXPERIENCE- Cruise the waters of Victoria and Vancouver accompanied by a guide- A Seven city of Ten days non stop experience in Canada- Witness the great water falls(Niagara falls) in Toronto, the Thousand Island experience, World No1 Ice hotel in Vancouver and much more- Unlimited adventure during experience and lots of time to do on your own tours in each of the seven cities- A wonderful shopping experience for you extending from East to West of Canada- Optional Summer camp experience for your Kids in VancouverMYKELITETRAVELS PACKAGE CONTENT- Return flight travel from Lagos or Abuja Airport to Toronto Int'l Airport on Turkish, Lufthansa, Egypt or KLM.- Shared accommodation with complimentary breakfast in 3-4* hotel in Toronto and Vancouver- All ground transportation in an Air-conditioned coach- Free Airport shuttle transfers and domestic flights during trip- Visa assist if applicable.(Visa service charge is 750 Cad$pp)COST: N799, 999pp or $2, 300pp SUMMER CAMP option $400/Child Kindly note that above quote is subject to availability and without Visa processing fees should you need a Visa to enter into Canada.Tour starts in Summer terminating end of the year but could be pre purchased for best deal available thus saving. Do let me know should you have questions regarding this Canadian tour experience.Regards,Mykelitetravels
- 152986This Dubai Package Includes: Return Flight Ticket, 3 Nights Accommodation, Dubai Visa, Daily Breakfast,Return Airport Transfer For bookings - call 08129912318, 08098229999, 070010101010 or send requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 20%OFF111808ATSS16Our summer activities promise to be even more exciting this year.Activities include: Baking , pastry, cake decorating, bead & Wire work, mocktails & smoothies, Batik & Adire (African Prints) , Household cleaning products, Phone Repairs, Fabric Fashion Accessories, Photography, Computer Graphic Arts, Business Plan writing and more.All classes are practical and your kids will gain hands on experience. Date : 1st -27th August, 2016.Time: 10am -2pm (weekdays)Fees : N25,000 Venue : CBD beside Unity Bank Head Quarters & VON, Off Airport road, Lugbe Abuja Registration closes 29th of July Discount available for siblings
- 152673Package include:-06 Nights / 07 Days accommodation (Pestana Rovuma hotel)- Breakfast- Return airport transfers (Private car)- Maputo City Tour- Visa on arrivalPrices is based on 2 adults and is subject to change and availability.
- Sold by:Custom greeting card- Happy Birthday Watercolour Flowers - 5 x 7 inches
HobbyHub Art, Design and Crafts₦ 1,200.00146275GC-00002T170.5Product: Happy Birthday Watercolour flowers. Custom Greeting Card.Dimension: 5 x 7 inchesPaper type: Bristol cardOccasion: Party, Anniversary, Birthday,
- 97%OFF1021634No need to bother if the servers are down each and every time you want to blast millions of email out. No need to spend plenty dollars per month for an expensive system that will no even work well. Say bye bye to all the issues that come with a regular autoresponders, including low delivery rates and triggering of SPAM alerts.
- 76%OFFi Will Rank Your Website To Google Page 1 and Increase Alexa Ranking
Nigeria Software Solution Providers₦ 22,000.00
₦92,000.001329083i Will Rank Your Website To Google Page 1 and Increase Alexa Ranking With 5900 Contextual Backlinks of Ur Niche and all links are totally safe from Google panda because they are all created manually and its permanent..
- 60%OFFWebsite Hosting and 3 Free Domain Names for life Pay Only Once
Nigeria Software Solution Providers₦ 38,999.00
₦98,500.00149890*Pay Once Use Web Hosting Package Forever!*No Monthly Fees*No Yearly Payments!*3 Free Domain Names For Life* Free Cpanel Control Panel*24x7 Live Chat Support*SSD Drives 20 Times Faster Website* Fast Speed Configurations*Unlimited Sub-domains*1 Payment Use Package For a Life Time!Host 4 Websites Forever No Monthly Or Yearly Payments And 3 Free Domains Names Forever! Pay Only Once and The Hosting Server Is Yours Forever... 24/7 Live Chat Support, Unlimited Email Addresses, Unlimited Email Sending, Free Drag and Drop Website Builder, Cpanel control panel Very Fast Servers since The Hosting is on an American Server with Optimized SSD Configuration Very Fast Lightening Speed Servers, No Monthly Fee, No Yearly Payments Never Ever!
- 7%OFF151748Travel Period: July – 30th September 2017PACKAGE INCLUDES- 04 Nights/ 05 Days Accommodation- Daily Breakfast- Visa Assistance- Return Airport Transfers- Dalpne Shedrick Elephant and Animal Orphanage
- 9%OFF125133Dubai Parks and Resorts is the first integrated resort destination in the region.It’s the home of three world-class theme parks and one water park, as well as Riverland Dubai, the grand entrance plaza, and a Polynesian themed family resort. Get a chance to visit Legoland, Bollywood park, Motiongates all loads of fun in resortsTicket benefit includes:Unlimited access to all theme parks at the same day.Access to up to 100 rides and attractions.Hollywood, Bollywood, LEGOLAND themed experiences and much more!Make memories with your favourite charactersTaste delicacies from around the worldBook NowFor information , kindly contact us.Terms and Condition Apply
- 5%OFFBig 5 Sun City Summer Edition - HOSPITALITY ONLY - SINGLE STAY
1860 Travels Limited₦ 351,500.00
₦370,000.00151396This Single Stay Package without a roundtrip flight also Includes the following:> * * * * 4 STAR HOTELS STAY in Jo burg & Sun City;> BUFFET BREAKFAST like a Royale + Countless Refreshments at the Wayfrers';> AIRPORT /CITY TRANSFER /LOCAL TRANSPORTATION;> VISA SUPPORT;> EXCITING TOURS/ACTIVITIES (Jet Ski, Zip-line, Water Board & Cruise, Safari Tour, Valley of Waves, Urban Nightlife like a Rockstar etc.);> FREE SHOPPING VOUCHER - Shopping at the prestigious Sandton City Mall is extremely sure for you - Thanks to our partners!> FREE SOUVENIR - A snapback is very sure for you while you take that walk by the valley of waves;> TRAVEL INSURANCE - We care about you & have you covered!> FREE DATA SIM - Thinking about snap-chating your friends while on this trip? its going to happen seamlessly!
- 5%OFFBig 5 Sun City Summer Edition - FULL PACKAGE - SHARED STAY
1860 Travels Limited₦ 446,500.00
₦470,000.00151397> ROUND TRIP FLIGHTS;> * * * *4 Star Hotels Stay in Jo burg & Sun City;> BUFFET BREAKFAST like a Royale + Countless Refreshments at the Wayfrers';> AIRPORT & CITY TRANSFERS / LOCAL TRANSPORTATION ;> VISA SUPPORT ;> EXCITING TOURS/ACTIVITIES (Jet Ski, Zip-line, Water Board & Cruise, Safari Tour, Valley of Waves, Urban Nightlife like a Rockstar etc.);> FREE SHOPPING VOUCHER - Shopping at the prestigious Sandton City Mall is extremely sure for you - Thanks to our partners!> FREE SOUVENIR - A snapback is very sure for you while you take that walk by the valley of waves;> TRAVEL INSURANCE - We care about you & have you covered!> FREE DATA SIM - Thinking about snap-chating your friends while on this trip? its going to happen seamlessly!
- 5%OFFBig 5 Sun City Summer Edition - HOSPITALITY ONLY - SHARED STAY
1860 Travels Limited₦ 256,500.00
₦270,000.00151399> * * * *4 Star Hotels Stay in Jo burg & Sun City;> BUFFET BREAKFAST like a Royale + Countless Refreshments at the Wayfrers';> AIRPORT & CITY TRANSFERS / LOCAL TRANSPORTATION ;> VISA SUPPORT ;> EXCITING TOURS/ACTIVITIES (Jet Ski, Zip-line, Water Board & Cruise, Safari Tour, Valley of Waves, Urban Nightlife like a Rockstar etc.);> FREE SHOPPING VOUCHER - Shopping at the prestigious Sandton City Mall is extremely sure for you - Thanks to our partners!> FREE SOUVENIR - A snapback is very sure for you while you take that walk by the valley of waves;> TRAVEL INSURANCE - We care about you & have you covered!> FREE DATA SIM - Thinking about snap-chating your friends while on this trip? its going to happen seamlessly!
- 5%OFFBig 5 Sun City Summer Edition - FULL PACKAGE - FAMILY
1860 Travels Limited₦ 1,458,250.00
₦1,535,000.00151412This family package is for 2 Adults, 2 Children & 1 infant: > ROUND TRIP FLIGHTS;> * * * *4 STAR HOTELS STAY in Jo burg & Sun City;> BUFFET BREAKFAST like a Royale + Countless Refreshments at the Wayfrers';> AIRPORT & CITY TRANSFERS / LOCAL TRANSPORTATION ;> VISA SUPPORT ;> EXCITING TOURS/ACTIVITIES (Jet Ski, Zip-line, Water Board & Cruise, Safari Tour, Valley of Waves, Urban Nightlife like a Rockstar etc.);> FREE SHOPPING VOUCHER - Shopping at the prestigious Sandton City Mall is extremely sure for you - Thanks to our partners!> FREE SOUVENIR - A snapback is very sure for you while you take that walk by the valley of waves;> TRAVEL INSURANCE - We care about you & have you covered!> FREE DATA SIM - Thinking about snap-chating your friends while on this trip? its going to happen seamlessly!
- 5%OFFBig 5 Sun City Summer Edition - HOSPITALITY ONLY - FAMILY
1860 Travels Limited₦ 731,500.00
₦770,000.00151402> * * * *4 Star Hotels Stay in Jo burg & Sun City;> BUFFET BREAKFAST like a Royale + Countless Refreshments at the Wayfrers';> AIRPORT & CITY TRANSFERS / LOCAL TRANSPORTATION ;> VISA SUPPORT ;> EXCITING TOURS/ACTIVITIES (Jet Ski, Zip-line, Water Board & Cruise, Safari Tour, Valley of Waves, Urban Nightlife like a Rockstar etc.);> FREE SHOPPING VOUCHER - Shopping at the prestigious Sandton City Mall is extremely sure for you - Thanks to our partners!> FREE SOUVENIR - A snapback is very sure for you while you take that walk by the valley of waves;> TRAVEL INSURANCE - We care about you & have you covered!> FREE DATA SIM - Thinking about snap-chating your friends while on this trip? its going to happen seamlessly!
- 70148TOURIST VISAA citizen of a foreign country, wishing to enter The Republic of Kenya, generally must first obtain an evisa
- 70149This travel Insurance cover is valid for 7-days.The Schengen Travel Insurance is necessary for all travel to all Schengen countries listed on the insurance banner and covers but not limited to: Emergency Medical ExpensesLoss or delay of baggageLoss of passportFlight delayRepatriation of mortal remainsCover for companion
- 70150This travel Insurance cover is valid for 14-days. The Schengen Travel Insurance is necessary for all travel to all Schengen countries listed on the insurance banner and covers but not limited to: Emergency Medical ExpensesLoss or delay of baggageLoss of passportFlight delayRepatriation of mortal remainsCover for companion
- 70152This travel Insurance cover is valid for 30-days. The Schengen Travel Insurance is necessary for all travel to all Schengen countries listed on the insurance banner and covers but not limited to: Emergency Medical ExpensesLoss or delay of baggageLoss of passportFlight delayRepatriation of mortal remainsCover for companion
- 7016524 HOURS UNLIMITED TRAVEL TICKETCity Sightseeing and the Original Tours hop on hop off bus tours are THE essential way to visit this vivacious city, which is bursting with breathtaking sights and attractions. The beauty of the London sightseeing bus tour is that you can use your ticket on three premium routes allowing you to interchange between them to hop off at over 60 points of interest in the city. Take advantage of our 48 hour valid ticket between 1st November and 29th February and plan your expedition using our downloadable map to visit more attractions and make each day a completely different tour experience, exploring this exciting city at your own pace. The sightseeing itinerary possibilities are endless and completely unique to each individual. Let our bus tour guide you through the things to do in London Our bus tours offer you the chance to hop off the colourful bus at any one of the marked stops and explore numerous attractions all in one day. Why not use the red route and take the children to visit the Sea Life London Aquarium to learn about Europe’s largest global marine life collection, interact with the animals and discover over 5,000 species of sea creatures. A short stroll away, you will encounter an extraordinary piece of engineering design and architecture – The London Eye. For those who enjoy overlooking the a city from a great height The London Eye will take you on a flight above and beyond for exhilarating views as far as Windsor Castle! You will also observe many of the grand sights and things to do where your tour bus will transport you. Why not change routes and use the Yellow line to visit St James’s Park, the royal Buckingham Palace or St Paul’s Cathedral? You can even pay a visit to many of the charming museums and renowned shops – just use an interchange point and take the Blue line to stopover at the Natural History Museum, Science Museum or Wellington Museum amongst other remarkable landmarks. London bus tours include amazing free offers The Original Tour is delighted to offer all customers a FREE cruise pass on the River Thames through London. Simply collect your free pass from a member of The Original Tour staff. On arriving at the pier of your choice go directly to the boat and present the pass to City Cruises staff, then hop-on and hop-off the cruise as you please. Passes are collected by the City Cruises staff on the outward journey, so for subsequent journeys you will need to show a valid Original Tour bus ticket. Cruises depart from Westminster Pier (Big Ben) and the Tower (of London) Pier. The hop-on, hop-off passes are valid within the same 24 hours as your bus ticket. NOTE: TICKET IS VALID FOR 3-MONTHS FROM PURCHASE DATE
- 3%OFF7016724 HOUR UNLIMITED TRAVEL TICKETThe Downtown Tour will take you through the vibrant neighborhoods of lower Manhattan, or try the Uptown Teasures & Harlem Tour to find world-class museums, culture and, of course, Central Park. The Brooklyn Tour takes guests over the Manhattan bridge to discover the rebirth of NYC’s hottest up and coming borough, while The Night Tour showcases the City as the streets light up and come to life. The Bronx Tour starts in Harlem, where you’ll see the famed Harlem Market, where up to 100 vendors from a wide range of African countries sell their wares. Then it’s across 125th Street and over into the Bronx, the fourth-largest Manhattan borough in terms of land area. Here, you’ll see the Grand Concourse, the elegant boulevard that lured millions to make their homes nearby, including Edgar Allan Poe. Next, you’ll head west to the famed new Yankee Stadium, opened at the beginning of the 2009 baseball season. Please Note: Only hop-on/hop-off stop is Yankee Stadium The All Around Town tour package gives guests 48-hours to enjoy all 5 double decker tours PLUS admission to the Museum of the City of New York & a CitySightseeing New York Harbor cruise. Leave the hustle and bustle behind and discover a new view of New York City on board CitySightseeing New York’s 90-Minute Midtown cruise and sail around the island of Manhattan while taking in the iconic skyline, the Brooklyn Bridge, a close-up of the Statue of Liberty and more. Double Decker Tours Are Now Offered in 11 Languages!* CitySights NY has just made seeing the city a truly welcome experience by offering audio tracks in 11 different languages on all of our popular hop on/hop off bus excursions aboard a double-decker bus. In addition to a licensed guide who provides live narration, you can listen along in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Russian and Hebrew. Discover Lower Manhattan and more in our Downtown Tour, where you’ll get easy access to the most popular sites in town: the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building and “Ground Zero.” (Or add on extra sites with our Super Downtown Tour.) See the whole city and enjoy maximum flexibility over 48 hours with our All Around Town Tour. Explore even more sites (and sights) over 72 hours in our Super New York Tour.NOTE: TICKET IS VALID FOR 3-MONTHS FROM PURCHASE DATE
- 2%OFF7017624 HOURS UNLIMITED TRAVEL TICKETMan has always tried to be or create the first, greatest, biggest, longest, grandest, highest. In the last few decades, Dubai has cemented its reputation as a city that is doing just that: creating the seemingly impossible. Dubai is a city of firsts – from the tallest building to the biggest man-made island; the first seven-star hotel to a ski resort in the desert. The list is endless. On our tours we aim to point out these jaw-droppingly awesome accomplishments while you experience a scenic glimpse of Dubai’s diversity from the incredible skyscraper landscape to the magical paradise along the coast. Our tours offer several stops along the way. If you are an adventurous person who loves experiencing a unique culture, diverse dining, enjoy shopping and like to unwind yourself, then Dubai will be just the place for your next holiday. With City Sightseeing Dubai’s hop-on hop-of tours you can discover the city at your own pace in a convenient flexible manner, with an informative tour, giving you the best perspective of Dubai. We offer great value for money while taking you on a remarkable adventure through Dubai! Just wait and see!NOTE: TICKET IS VALID FOR 3-MONTHS FROM PURCHASE DATE
- 3%OFF701741 DAY UNLIMITED TICKETWith so much to see, a ticket for a City Sightseeing Paris bus tour offers great value with 2 days of sightseeing! Hop off at Notre Dame Cathedral, a masterpiece of Gothic architecture built in 12th century. Admire the stained glass windows and the statue of Joan of Arc. A journey up the spiral staircase to the bell tower offers a stunning view of Paris, as well as the famed gargoyles that sit atop Notre Dame. Visit the Musee d’Orsay which boasts the best Impressionist painting collection in the world. Be awed by the sight of paintings and sculptures displayed in a spectacular high ceilinged former railway station. Visit Galaries Lafayette, one of Paris’ premier department stores for lots of choice, a marvellous gourmet food emporium and a vibrant atmosphere. Admire the beauty of the interior of the domed ceiling, balconies and enjoy fantastic views from the terrace. Enjoy 360 degree panoramic views from the top deck! As the tour journeys through The Avenue des Champs-Elysees, take in the view of luxury speciality shops, cafes, cinemas and clipped horse-chestnut trees. The avenue is one of the most famous, and expensive, streets in the world. At the end of the street, the world-famous Arc de Triomph reins. The structure has served since the days of Napoleon as a symbol of victory for triumphant French troops returning home. Make your way up the well-renown landmark for spectacular views and discover the history of the Arc at the exhibition situated at the top. Hop off at the Grand Palais, a large historic site, exhibition hall and museum complex. The Palais is home to a science museum as well as presenting varying exhibitions of work by famous artists from Monet to Picasso. The building itself is a work of art, built in the style if Beaux-Arts architecture. Hop off at the Trocadero, across the river for photography vantage points of the Eiffel Tower. It is particularly beautiful at night. Purchase souvenirs, dine, visit the theatre or simply admire the view. NOTE: TICKET IS VALID FOR 3-MONTHS FROM PURCHASE DATE
- 4%OFF701792 DAYS Berlin Traditional Tour + Wall Lifestyle + Westend TourTraditional Tour (Red Tour): Discover all the major sights of Berlin on the Classic Tour (Red Tour) in our double-decker buses. After all, Brandenburg Gate, KaDeWe, Checkpoint Charlie and TV Tower are absolute must-sees for anyone visiting Berlin! You also have the opportunity to explore the heart of the city on your own initiative. The Tour takes about 2 hours (with live-commentary in English and German or with commentary via headphones in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Russian, Chinese and Japanese). Wall & Lifestyle Tour (Green Tour): You think you've already seen everything? Visit the Berlin Wall Memorial, investigate an original WWII bunker, discover Prenzlauer Berg with its countless restaurants, cafes and galleries or see the East Side Gallery, the longest preserved part of the Berlin Wall on our Green Tour. The tour takes about 2 hours with live-commentary in English and German.NOTE: TICKET IS VALID FOR 3-MONTHS FROM PURCHASE DATE
- 10%OFF701822-Day Cape Town Red And Blue TourThere are two exciting tours available. The Red City Tour and the Blue Mini Peninsula Tour, both departing from the V&A Waterfront. Boarding a red Double-Decker City Sightseeing tour bus is the best way to get to Table Mountain and to discover this mysterious, beautiful and exhilarating city. Visit exhilarating, beautiful Cape Town and discover a bounty of things to do and see The Red City Tour comprises 17 stops within the city which includes the popular V&A Waterfront and a stop at the Table Mountain Cableway, before returning to the V&A Waterfront via the stunning coastal suburbs of Camps Bay, Clifton, Sea Point and Green Point. The Blue Mini Peninsula Tour, which comprises of 13 stops, stretches beyond the City and incorporates the Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens in addition to 3 stops in Hout Bay, including Imizamo Yethu, an optional township walking tour. Things to do in and around Cape Town, highlighted by your City Sightseeing tour The majestic Atlantic coastline is a must-see with Camps Bay, Mariner's Wharf and the suburbs of Clifton, Seapoint and Green Point. Wildlife lovers may wish to visit the Two Oceans Aquarium, the World of Birds, Monkey Jungle or the Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens. For those with a head for heights, a cable car ride up Table Mountain offers breathtaking views of the City Bowl and the more adventurous traveller may wish to journey down the 112 metres via an abseiling rope! Take time to explore the city centre shops, the Castle of Good Hope, St. George's Cathedral and the District Museum.NOTE: TICKET IS VALID FOR 3-MONTHS FROM PURCHASE DATE
- 70185Two of the 20th century’s most famous liberation heroes, first started their legal careers and then their political careers in Johannesburg. Mahatma Gandhi with the Passive Resistance or ‘Satyagraha’ movement in 1906 and Nelson Mandela with the Defiance Campaign in 1952. You can trace some of their footsteps between Chancellor House and Gandhi Square in the city centre. Johannesburg has an incredibly electric and energetic vibe. It is the New York of Africa with a massive mix of people from all over Africa and the world living here. Joburg is an incredibly creative city and this is most notable around the trendy inner-city precincts of Braamfontein, Maboneng and Newtown. The suburbs of Johannesburg form a series of interlinked villages, each with its own village-street and unique character. Parkhurst, Melville, Parkview, Parktown North and Greenside are some of the city’s most popular villages.NOTE: TICKET IS VALID FOR 3-MONTHS FROM PURCHASE DATE
- 70756The Crown Jewels The dazzling Crown Jewels are a must-see attraction at the Tower of London! These pretty and priceless royal treasures are celebrated symbols of British monarchy and you can discover the history behind the gems at the Tower’s Crown Jewels exhibition. See the plush Imperial State Crown, which is worn by the Queen at each State Opening of Parliament, and the gleaming Sovereign’s Sceptre. The Sceptre’s diamond is the largest colourless cut diamond in the world! The White Tower The oldest part of the Tower of London, the White Tower is a massive fortress built by William the Conqueror between 1070 and 1100. It was designed to strike fear and submissions into unruly citizens of London and deter foreign invaders – stand outside the White Tower and you’ll soon see how this menacing building succeeded! You can venture inside and discover a treasure trove of the past, with a number of unusual objects on display including diamond encrusted weapons and suits of armour. Beefeater Tour Take a walk with one of the Yeoman Warders – these guardians of the tower are today all retirees from the Armed Forces of the Commonwealth realms. They’ll entertain with stories of intrigue and gore, giving fascinating accounts of what life was like in the Tower hundreds of years ago, and how people live in it today. Royal Beasts The Tower of London was once a bustling zoo and beasts have returned to the Tower in the form of beautiful sculptures! Exotic animals used to be given as royal gifts, and animals were kept at the Royal Menagerie for entertainment. This significant part of the Tower’s history is recreated today through the Royal Beasts exhibition, with interactive displays revealing how the animals would have lived in the centre of London. Coins and Kings: The Royal Mint at the Tower This permanent Tower of London exhibition explores the story of the Tower as a working Mint between c1279 and 1812. Outdoor installations and interactive displays reveal what life was like for the people of Mint Street and the hard work that went into producing coins for Britain. Explore six key events, including Isaac Newton’s efforts to rid London of counterfeiters when he was Warden of the Mint and discover what Edward I’s harsh punishment was for people who tampered with his coins!
- 70759Glorious Architecture This magnificent gothic construct is a sight to behold and the incredible stained glass is some of the most impressive in the UK. Coronation Chair Created for King Edward I in 1296, the chair has been the seat for the crowning of every monarch since 1308, including Queen Victoria and our current reigning Queen, HRH Elizabeth II. It is the oldest piece of furniture in the UK that is still used for its original intention. Poets’ Corner The literary corner of the Abbey is named due to the large amount of poets and writers buried there, including Geoffrey Chaucer, Charles Dickens, Rudyard Kipling and Thomas Hardy, as well as many memorial stones and busts dedicated to the likes of Shakespeare and loved Scottish poet Robert Burns. Kings and Queens Westminster Abbey has been the coronation church since 1066 and seventeen monarchs are buried there. The Abbey was also the place where William and Kate tied the knot in 2011.
- 70760The Coca-Cola London Eye The Coca-Cola London Eye experience gently sweeps riders high above the River Thames to enjoy breathtaking views of London. The roomy glass capsule provides panoramic views of the city below and riders can spot a number of must-see London landmarks, including the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, lavish Buckingham Palace and lush St James Park. It takes 30 minutes for the London Eye to revolve completely so once you board sit back, relax and enjoy the view! The London Eye 4D A fun 3D film with theatre effects that include wind, bubbles and mist, the London Eye 4D experience is a touching tale of a little girl in London with her father. Her view of famous London landmarks is obscured by people and traffic, but a seagull draws her attention to the Coca-Cola London Eye and she finally has an amazing view of the city from a capsule. Colourful parties set inside the capsule, a time lapse of London and a spectacular firework display bring this attraction to life. Please note: All standard ticket guests wishing to see the 4D Experience will need to join the 4D entrance queue with their tickets 45 minutes prior to their booked time. Interactive Touch Screen Guides These innovative guides have been designed to enhance your flight on the London Eye, offering an exciting interactive experience. Available as part of the standard ticket price, you can view key information on 55 landmarks that you will be able to see during your ride on the London Eye, as well as an eye-popping 3D view of each attraction! Additional Information Please Note: Busiest period at the London Eye is between 12 noon and 3pm, so it is advisable to visit at a different timeAll standard ticket guests wishing to see the 4D Experience would need to join the 4D entrance queue with their tickets 45 minutes prior to their booked time Venue Information: The Coca-Cola London Eye, Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB Nearest Train/Underground Station: Waterloo Bus Routes: 211, 77, 381
- ₦ 40,500.00Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter (with Return Transportation)
1860 Travels Limited₦ 40,500.0070765Visit Warner Bros. Studio Tour London and enter the magical world of Harry Potter during a trip to the studios responsible for producing the most successful film series of all time! See the imaginative sets, costumes and props used and worn by your favourite characters in the films during this unique walking tour. Showcasing the best in British filmmaking and revealing some closely guarded production secrets, the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is a wizardly delight for all the family! You can take a stroll through Privet Drive, wander down Diagon Alley and hop on Hagrid’s bike during the tour. Visitors also have the option to buy a famous cup of Butterbeer! Platform 9 ¾ and Hogwarts Express Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is expanding this March with a new section featuring a recreation of Platform 9 ¾ and the original Hogwarts Express steam engine! This permanent exhibit gives visitors the chance to climb aboard the train’s carriage and pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the platform wall. Scenes featuring the working train were shot at the Studios, including the iconic last scene in which a grown up Harry, Ron and Hermione wave their own children off to Hogwarts as they leave for school. Magical Sweets and Treats From 20th July – 6th September 2015, Warner Bros. Studio Tour London presents Sweets and Treats, a mouth-watering exhibit celebrating the imagination and techniques that go into creating film food. From fake bakes to specially designed sweet boxes and wrappers, learn secrets from expert prop and cake makers, from the edible Gillyweed, to the troublesome floating pudding. Here are some features of the tour you can look forward to: Step inside the actual Great HallExplore Dumbledore’s office and discover never before seen treasuresStep onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders Wand Shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl EmporiumSee iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrids MotorcycleLearn how creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics and life-sized modelsRediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, Potion’s classroom and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of MagicDelve into the Dark Arts: see the Malfoy Manor fireplace and table around which Bellatrix Lestrange, the Malfoy family, the Death Eaters and Voldemort sat plus a 20-foot model of Voldemort’s snake Nagini! Already have your tickets and looking for transportation? Click here! Additional Information Inclusions: Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London on a double decker branded busEntrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London Exclusions: Food and beveragesPickup serviceDigital Guide (available to hire at the Studio Tour for £4.95) Please Note: On 13, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 31 August 2015 a fully air-conditioned luxury coach will be used for some departures.We are charging a small fee for infants aged 3 to 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the vehicle. Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children 4 years and underIn order to book the Warner Bros. Studio Tour with return transport for wheelchair users and their free carers place please call us on 020 7233 7030Once booked this tour cannot be cancelled or amendedButterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies etc. Golden Tours does not take responsibility for adverse side effects*During busy periods, alternative transportation may be used.
- 70767Self-Guided Audio Tour Let Theo Walcott, Jack Wilshere and a host of Arsenal stars share their match-day experiences with you as you explore behind-the-scenes at Arsenal with new audio tour. Hear from the boss as you take your place in the changing room, listen to the roar of the crowd as you walk down the tunnel, explore our museum and test your Arsenal knowledge against one of our Arsenal experts. Plus much more. MuseumThe spectacular Arsenal museum at Emirates Stadium is located in the Northern Triangle Building. The museum contains fantastic interactive displays suitable for all ages along with a complete history of the Club from Plumstead Common through to Emirates Stadium. Long term exhibits include goal scorer Michael Thomas’ boots from Anfield ‘89, Charlie George’s FA Final Cup shirt from 1971 and the shirt worn by Alan Smith in the 1994 European Cup Winners Cup Final victory. Additional Information Under 5 free of charge but they must be notified if a child is in the partyOpen dated ticket is valid for 6 months Venue Information: Emirates Stadium, London N5 1BU Nearest Train Station: Drayton Park, Finsbury Park or Highbury & Islington Nearest Underground: Arsenal & Holloway Road
- 70768Our passionate tour guides will provide insights into Stamford Bridge’s illustrious past and Chelsea’s bright future, giving you access to areas normally reserved for players and officials. MuseumYou can also experience the Chelsea Museum and embark on an unforgettable interactive tour of the successes, the emotions and the sights and sounds that have contributed to one of the most fascinating stories in football. Explore the club's evolution from our humble beginnings in 1905 to reaching all corners of the globe today. Whether you're a Chelsea fan or not, the museum has something for everyone; with exciting interactive exhibits, user-friendly touch screens and pioneering audio-visual shows. Additional information Please note, we cannot guarantee reservations made more than two months in advance.All stadium tours and the museum will not be operational on all home match days and the day before a European fixture.You will be contacted by Chelsea FC via email once your booking has been made. Venue Information: Stamford Bridge, Fulham Road, London, SW6 1HS Nearest Underground: Fulham Broadway
- 70769You will get to visit the press conference area, warm up area, home team changing room, player tunnel, manager’s dug out and pitch side during the tour. Walk where some of the best players in the world warm up and face thousands of excited fans before an important match! 90 Minute Manchester City Stadium TourFree Club Lanyard and Map of the Etihad CampusBehind the Scenes Look at the Press Conference RoomVisit the Home Player Dressing Room, the Tunnel, Pitch Side and the Manager’s Chair Additional Information Please Note: Due to construction work on the expansion of the South Stand at the Etihad Stadium access to the Dug-Out & Managers Technical Area pitch-side will not be available between the 22 May – 24 August 2015 . Additional time will be spent in the Chairman’s Seating to give you more of an opportunity to take photos of the stadium. You will also have access to the Away Dressing Room, which was previously not available. Inclusions: MUFC Stadium TourEntry to the Stadium and ClubProfessional guideLanyard and Map Exclusions: Gratuities (optional)Transport Venue Information: Manchester City FC, Etihad Stadium, Etihad Campus Manchester, M11 3FF United Kingdom
- 88778TOURIST VISAThe tourist visa is a special category under the visit visa type and entitles the holder to a 30-day stay and in non-renewable. If visa holder of the tourist visa stays for more than 30 days, that person has to pay a fine per day plus some charges for an out pass. Sponsorship of hotels and tour operators who bring in visitors is required for tourist visa. Individual tourists from Turkey, Ukraine, Albania, Russia, St Kitts-Navis, St Lucia, Mexico, Cuba, Bermuda, Belize, Guyana, French Guiana, Martinique, Antigua and Barbuda, St Vincent, Jamaica, Palao, other non-defined American nationalities, Thailand, South Africa, Singapore, China can apply for this type of visa. Clear passport copy of the sponsor and travel insurance is required for visa.
- 5%OFFBig 5 Sun City Summer Edition - FULL PACKAGE - SINGLE STAY
1860 Travels Limited₦ 541,500.00
₦570,000.00151392This Single Stay Package Includes the following:> Round Trip Flights;> * * * * 4 Star Hotels Stay in Jo burg & Sun City;> Buffet Breakfast like a Royale + Countless Refreshments at the Wayfrers';> Airport & City Transfers/Local Transportation;> Visa Support ;> Exciting Tours/Activities (Jet Ski, Zip-line, Water Board & Cruise, Safari Tour, Valley of Waves, Urban Nightlife like a Rockstar etc.);> FREE SHOPPING VOUCHER - Shopping at the prestigious Sandton City Mall is extremely sure for you - Thanks to our partners!> FREE SOUVENIR - A snapback is very sure for you while you take that walk by the valley of waves;> TRAVEL INSURANCE - We care about you & have you covered!> FREE DATA SIM - Thinking about snap-chating your friends while on this trip? its going to happen seamlessly!
- 16%OFF149806Customer Relationship Management And EQMS Software Training(2 in one pack)This Course is designed for both experienced and new customer service personsDeal price covers: Certificate of completionTraining on EQMS softwareTraining materials Free Software InstallationStudent workbookReal-life application and understandingCertified and Experienced trainersConducive learning environment (AC and Parking space)Lunch BreakParticipants will get a Certificate of TrainingCourse Outline Module 1: Customer and Customer ServiceWho is a customer, direct and indirect userInternal and External CustomerThe Term Customer Service explainedGetting it right - The overall packageTwo dimensions quality Customer ServiceSkills AuditModule 2: Customer Identification exerciseExternal Customer identification exerciseService CharacteristicsExcellent and poor customer ServiceSome facts about poor Customer ServiceModule 3: Good Customer ServiceGood Customer Service definedWhat does good customer service meanFundamental Principles for delivering good customer serviceMeasuring or meeting our Customer needsAdding value to customer serviceEmpowerment; Target of Empowerment - excellent customer serviceModule 4: Customer Relationship ManagementRelationship LearningTeams & Relationship - Relationship learning and StakeholdersCaptive Customers - Captive Customers and Poor Service Internal Customer reputationIs Odling's tour ready?Module 5: Customer ComplaintsComplaints explained12 tips for resolving Customer ComplaintsA Proactive view of customer complaints Beware of Complaint FilteringTypical idea killersModule 6: Managing Customer Expectations and ComplaintsCustomer PerceptionCustomer ExpectationsWays of categorizing CustomersSOME FACTS: Eliminating the 'BUT', Complaints LLOVE acronym, What's fairModule 7: Developing an effective Customer ServiceProblems - The problem with ProblemsTools and Techniques - The SWOT analysisThe moral Lesson GAP model for improving customer serviceFuture ProofingWrapping UpVenue:Lagos Training Center: 76 Ogunlana Drive Surulere, LagosPort Harcourt Training Center: Suite 307, Emthel Mall, Opposite West African Glass, Oginigba, Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt.Abuja: Suit 108, 1st Floor MKK Plaza, 22 I. T. Igbani Street beside Vine Gas Plant, Jabi District.Dates (For all Locations): July 24th and 25th, 2017 (Weekday) July 28th and 29th, 2017 (Weekend)Time (for all locations): 10:00am – 03:00pmUpon Purchase email coupon to email@example.com before 72 hours to training
- 42%OFF142581Certified Logistics and Supply Chain Management Training in Lagos, Port Harcourt and AbujaAt the end of this course, You will get;Accredited Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain ManagementComprehensive Training Manual and a holistic understanding of Body KnowledgeReal Life application and UnderstandingJob Placement and Internship (Optional)Certified and experienced trainersCourse Outline DAY 1 Supply Chain Management Actual process of the Supply Chain Major functions of the Supply Chain The Supply Chain Structure Supply Chain and Demand Chain Supply Chain underlying Principles- the 4Cs Dealer and Value Chain Management The Bullwhip Phenomenon Introduction to Logistics What Logistics is. Logistics structure development Creating Logistics Advantage The strategic scope of Logistics Logistics Management Logistics Management Integration System (LMIS)Transportation in Logistics Advantages and disadvantages of the major mode of transportIntermodal Transportation Warehouse operation Elements of business Logistics Managerial issues in Logistics Day 2Local and International Logistics Management Analyzing the factors of Logistics Earn Value Logistics SystemsStrategic Forecasting techniquesTactical/Departmental Forecasting techniquesOperations Forecasting techniquesLogistics stakeholders ManagementLogistics Stakeholders planningLogistics Stakeholders PrioritizationLogistics Stakeholders optimizationPower/Interest Grid Matrix as a toolE-Logistics using any kind of ERP(Enterprise Resource Planner)Logistics Risk Management Logistics Risk Auditing Logistics Risk Prioritization and Categorization Logistics Performance Management Inventory Management International Terms and Condition of Trade Effective tools to address gaps Third Party Logistics ManagementDeveloping a 3PL and 4PL Logistics Performance SystemLogistics Contracts Management strategiesWho Should Attend?Newly appointed as well as experienced supervisors, Logisticss managers, Sales and Marketing Professionals, Stores Managers, Transportation Management professionals, Project Managers, Distribution Managers, Product Managers , Customer Service Managers, Supply Chain Managers, Customer Relationship Manager, Office Administrative Manager and other management personnel , Store and shipping supervisors, Managers, supervisors, and data processing personnel interested in increasing the efficiency of warehouse layouts, systems, and operations.Venue:Lagos Training Center - 76 Ogunlana Drive Surulere, LagosAbuja: Suit 108, 1st Floor MKK Plaza, 22 I. T. Igbani Street beside Vine Gas Plant, Jabi District. Port Harcourt Training Center - 307 Emthel Mall, 1 chinda Street Oginigba Trans Amadi Date and Time (for all locations):Date: July 24th and 26th, 2017 (Weekday) July 28th and 29th, 2017 (Weekend)10:00am – 03:00pm Each dayUpon Purchase send coupon to firstname.lastname@example.orgTraining pack contains:Certificate of completionTraining materials Real-life application and understandingCertified and Experienced trainersConducive learning environment (AC and Parking space)Lunch RefreshmentParticipants will get a Certificate of Training
- 64%OFF1425603 Day IIBA Business Analysis Training & Certification Two-in-one offer35 PDs awarded as required by IIBA100% Satisfaction GuaranteedFree Visio software Training CertificationsWeekday and weekend class availableDetails:Port-Harcourt: Suit 307 Emthel Mall, 1 Chinda Street Oginigba PortharcourtLagos: 76 Ogunlana Drive, Surulere LagosAbuja: Suit 108, 1st Floor MKK Plaza, 22 I. T. Igbani Street beside Vine Gas Plant, Jabi District,Dates - July 17th to 19th, 2017 (Weekday) Time 10:00am – 05:00pm July 21st - 22nd 2017 (Weekend) (Fridays and Saturdays only) Time 10:00am – 05:00pmCourse outline:TRAINING MODULEModule 1Introduction to Business AnalysisStructure of the Babok Guide V3Business Analysis ConceptModule 2 Business Analysis Planinig and MonitoringModule 3Elicitation and CollaborationModule 4Requirement Life Cycle ManagementModule 5Strategy AnalysisModule 6Requirement Analysis and Design DefinitionModule 7Solutions EvaluationUpon Purchase of coupon, Email coupon to email@example.com for reservationCertificates will be issued upon completion of trainingTraining materials (soft copy) IIBA accredited training ManualIIBA exam simulations/ BABOK Guide, mock examsMS VISIO training Students WorkbookReal-life application and understandingCertified and Experienced trainersExam support including registration and schedulingParticipants will get a Certificate of Training as required by International Institite of Business Analysis, CanadaTea Break
- 41%OFF142550Intensive Operations and Facilities Management Training in Lagos, Port Harcourt and AbujaAT the End of this course, You will get;International Certificate as required by IFMA (Good for your CV)Training Materials and a holistic understanding of Body KnowledgeReal Life application and UnderstandingJob Placement and Internship (Optional)Certified and experienced trainersCourse Outline Module 1:Operations ManagementOperations and maintenanceIntroduction to operations and maintenanceAccess faculty needsManaging/overseeing operation and maintenance of building, Systems and equipmentManaging/overseeing occupant servicesSelecting the best resourcesMeasuring operations and maintenance performance Module 2:Project ManagementIntroduction to project managementDefining projectsPlanning projectsManaging and overseeing projectsClosing projects Module 3:Facility ManagementFinance and business in the facility organizationFinancial management of the facility organizationProcurement in the facility organizationContracts in the facility organizationModule 4:Leadership and strategyStrategic planningLeading and managing the facility organization Human Resource ManagementVenue:Lagos Training Center - 76 Ogunlana Drive Surulere, LagosAbuja: Suit 108, 1st Floor MKK Plaza, 22 I. T. Igbani Street beside Vine Gas Plant, Jabi District.Port Harcourt Training Center - 307 Emthel Mall, 1 chinda Street Oginigba Trans Amadi Date and Time (for all locations):Date: Aug 7th to 9th, 2017 (Weekday) July 7th and 8th, 2017 (Weekend)Time 10:00am – 04:00pm Each dayUpon Purchase send coupon to firstname.lastname@example.orgTraining pack contains:Certificate of completionTraining materials FMP and CFM exam Prep MaterialsReal-life application and understandingCertified and Experienced trainersConducive learning environment (AC and Parking space)Lunch RefreshmentParticipants will get a Certificate of Trainin
- 42%OFF142469Intensive Performance Management Training in Lagos, Port Harcourt and AbujaAT the End of this course, You will get;Certificate (Good for your CV)Training Materials and a holistic understanding of Body KnowledgeReal Life application and UnderstandingJob Placement and Internship (Optional)Certified and experienced trainersCourse Outline Module 1:An expanded view of performance ManagementAligning performance management with organizational Strategy, Values and GoalsCoaching and Performance Management: How can organization get the Greatest Value?Practical Applications of Goal setting Theory to performance Management.Module 2 The Role of On-the Job and Informal Development in Performance Management.Managing Team Performance in Complex Settings: Research Based Practices.CEO performance Management.Performance in Multi-National Companies.Module 3Managing Contextual performance.Using Performance Management Learning Tool.Diagnosing, Understanding, and dealing with Counter productive Work Behavior.Force Ranking: Pros, Cons and Practices.Module 4Technology and Performance Management: What Role Does Technology play in Performance Management.Authentic Performance: the Valuation of Behavior as Negotiated Business Outcome.Assessing performance Management Programs and Policies.Module 5Performance Management of the Future.Best Practices in Performance Management.Venue:Lagos Training Center - 76 Ogunlana Drive Surulere, LagosAbuja: Suit 108, 1st Floor MKK Plaza, 22 I. T. Igbani Street beside Vine Gas Plant, Jabi District,Port Harcourt Training Center -307 Emthel Mall, 1 chinda Street Oginigba Trans Amadi by SlaughterDate and Time (for all locations):Date: July 17th to 19th, 2017 (Weekday) July 21st and 22nd, 2017 (Weekend)10:00am – 04:00pm Each dayUpon Purchase send coupon to email@example.comTraining pack contains:Certificate of completionTraining materials Real-life application and understandingCertified and Experienced trainersConducive learning environment (AC and Parking space)Lunch RefreshmentParticipants will get a Certificate of Training
- 57%OFF142468Advanced human resource management training with certificateThis training is for beginners and Professionals who seek to gain credibility through Increasing HR knowledge and Experience and Professionals who focus on implementing HR ProgramsExam Success or Money back. GuaranteedTraining takes place in three locationsTraining schedule (choose one):Port Harcourt: Venue –307 Emthel Mall, 1 Chinda Street Oginigba Tran-Amadi Port Harcourt, RiversLagos:Venue - 76 Ogunlana Drive Surulere, LagosAbuja: Suit 108, 1st Floor MKK Plaza, 22 I. T. Igbani Street beside Vine Gas Plant, Jabi District,Date - July 10th to 12th, 2017 (Weekday) for all Locations10:00 am – 04:00 pm(Monday to Wednesday) July 14th and 15th, 2017 (Weekend) for all Locations 10:00am - 5pm(Friday and Saturday)Course Outline:MODULE 1: HR ADMINISTRATION 22%Section 1.1: Strategic HR Management and Business Trends.Section 1.2: Gathering, measuring and Reporting HR Data.Section 1.3: Workforce Planning and Employment Strategies.Section 1.4: Change Management and Business Process Improvement for HR Professionals.Section 1.5: Organizational Policies, Procedures and Regulations.MODULE 2: RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION 22%Section 2.1: HR Planning and PolicySection 2.2: Recruitment ProcessSection 2.3: Selection processSection 2.4: Interview TechniquesMODULE 3: EMPLOYEE RELATIONS AND COMMUNICATION 20%Section 3.1: Communication in the Workplace.Section 3.2: Laws Affecting Employee and Labour Relations.Section 3.3: Creating a positive Work Environment.Section 3.4: Managing Employee Behaviour Issues.MODULE 4: COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS 14%Section 4.1: Total Rewards.Section 4.2: Compensation.Section 4.3: Benefits.MODULE 5: TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT 15%Section 5.1: Training.Section 5.2: Performance Management.Section 5.3: Career Development.MODULE 6: HEALTH SAFETY AND SECURITY 7%Section 6.1: Health, Safety, and Security.Section 6.2: Employee Health.Section 6.3: Employee Safety.Section 6.4: Workplace SecurityA copy of study materials will be providedProfessional Certificate in Advanced Human Resource Management will be issued to participants on course completionTraining Aligned with the Human Resource Certification Institute MethodologyOption of International Professional Certification in Human Resources (PHRi or SPHRi)Internship and Employment SupportCertified Professional instructorsGood Lunch and Tea breakConducive learning environmentPlease send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for your reservation after purchase