- 16%OFFENROLL FOR A SKILL IN HIGH DEMAND IN CANADA. TUITION FROM 690 CAD$ ONLY!
₦599,999.00 Ends in [[hours]] hrs, [[mminutes]] mins, [[sseconds]] secs140079HSC001The institute offers program in IT, Hospitality, Business and Arts.All their programs including courses are indeed of relevance to the Canadian economy development so in high demand by employers throughout most provinces within Canada.PROGRAM CATEGORIES AT ITD, CANADA1. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGYPrograms: Gen. Programming, Game development, Web technology etc..Duration: 1 month - 2 years course/programTuition cost: 800 Cad$ - 19k Cad$2. BUSINESSPrograms: Business administration and AccountingDuration: 1 month - 2 years course/programTuition: 800 Cad$ - 19k Cad$3. HOSPITALITYProgram: Hospitality and Hotel managementDuration: 1 month - 2 years course/programTuition: 690$ - 16k Cad$4. ARTSPrograms: Arts and graphic designDuration: 1 month - 2 years course/programTuition: 800 Cad$ - 19k Cad$THE CANADIAN STUDY VISAStudy visa to Canada is most times granted if studying in Canada for more than six months. The Visa could also be granted if going to Canada for a program that is six months or less but have the intention of continuing your studies after completion of the short program enrolled in. Should you be in Canada with a Visitors Visa for a short program less than six months and wish to further study while in Canada, you will need to leave Canada as study Visa application cant be processed there carrying a Visitor's Visa.Do let us know should you be interested acquiring skills on high demand in Canada or exchange programs enabling transfer of credit earned at ITD, CANADA. Cost below is inclusive of one course Tuition/Reg, Visa and Assist fees. Type of Visa to be issued in this case would be Visitors. Should you want Study Visa, then Courses/program to take must be more than 6 Months. Warm regards,Mykelitetravels
- 33%OFF₦ 2,000,000.00
₦3,000,000.00OBTAIN THE CANADIAN DIPLOMA CERT. IN NIGERIA. TAKE YOUR CAREER/QUALIFICATION TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
₦3,000,000.00 Ends in [[hours]] hrs, [[mminutes]] mins, [[sseconds]] secs113637CDNG03We are glad and very excited to be part of a dream come true with the Canadian High School diploma program now in Nigeria.The Canadian diploma program or Ontario Secondary School Diploma(OSSD) program is Canadian Government approved Educational program leading to award of Canadian High School Certificate: a pre requisite for direct admissions into Canadian Universities and Colleges. The qualification also commands global acceptance in most tertiary institutions world wide.The entry of program into Nigeria has been made possible by Beacon house Academy, Ontario, Canada (BSIN NO.: 882297) collaborating with some Schools here in the country.It is worthy to note that Canadians are the most Educated people in the world making her Education system truly world class. The country is also about the second largest nation geographically after Russia, thus opening boarders to thousands including qualified Student every year.WHY EMBRACE THE CANADIAN EDUCATION SYSTEM?- Prepared to welcome Student from diverse cultures and adapt them well into the system of Canada or western world- System is practical oriented giving Kids better understanding of courses taught in Class- Student are prepared not only for the future but also to meet needs of a global society.- The Canadian Education system creates room for student to impact their communities positively through the compulsory community service course in its curriculum.- System greatly improves Kid's reading skills. Reading skills of Canadian teenagers are about the second best in the world after Finland.MYKELITETRAVELS PACKAGE TOWARDS YOUR TERTIARY EDUCATION IN CANADA (*OPTIONAL)- Nine(9) months program based on Canadian Education system leading to award of OSSD certificate which is highly important for global tertiary Education particularly in Canada. All materials and books included.- University application process with guaranteed offers from Universities in Canada- Canadian study permit and temporary visit Visa assist are also included in this package- Student profiling and counselling towards tertiary study in Canada at no extra charge- Complementary Flight travel when off to Canada for your tertiary Education- Free Travel medical insurance for first year of stay in Canada- Guaranteed Canadian Education fairs attendance within and **outside the country during your 9 months OSSD program. * Applicable to those interested in pursuing tertiary Education in Canada * *Subject to your commitment and Visa approval.REQUIREMENTS- IGCSE, WAEC, GCE OR NECO- Well funded bank account or that of sponsor(Applicable to you if continuing Canadian tetiary Education)- Age: 15 yrs - 30 yrsIN- TAKE: SEPT. & JAN..TUITION WITH BOOKS(Quarterly payments possible)No Accommodation fees included: N2M or $4, 999With Accommodation fees : N3M or $6, 499OUR ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE COST WITH TRAVEL TO CANADA FOR TERTIARY EDUCATIONWithout Accommodation during Course: N2.4M or $5, 999With Accommodation during course: N3.4M or $8, 250Offer is open to all nationalities and Educational agents.Do let me know should you have questions regarding this unique but highly rewarding package towards Kid's tertiary Education in Canada.Regards,Mykelitetravels
- 33%OFFLEARNING SKILLS DEVELOPMENT SUMMER SCHOOL FOR TEENS IN LAGOS, NIGERIA.
₦60,000.00 Ends in [[hours]] hrs, [[mminutes]] mins, [[sseconds]] secs142704LSD001Mykelite Summer School for this year 2017 is put together by Mykelite Skills Centre in partnership with one the leading and fastest growing travel company in Africa; Mykelitetravels.Mykelite Skills Centre with physical address on Iju road, Lagos(10 - 15 mins drive from Lagos Int'l Airport) is Known globally for impacting knowledge creatively and managed by consultants with over 15 years experience in Educating young adults.OUR 2017 SUMMER SCHOOL PROGRAM OBJECTIVES- Be a better learner with right skills for global citizenship- Get introduced to Skills helpful both now and in the future- Immerse yourself in the culture of Lagos through our included tour experience- Raise your interaction level and at the same time; become a better citizen- Learning capacity development through physical Education lessonsTHE PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS- 15 to 20 hours English lessons. Also, learn great Skills you need to be an excellent all round Student and a global influencer- Visit and Tour experience of leading manufacturing companies in Lagos such as Cadbury PLC., WAMCO PLC,, and others- Physical Education lessons by experts- Fine Art, Fashion design and Cooking lessons- Moral Education and useful tips for success in life- Sight seeing experience of Lagos including Visit to the Badagry Slave museum, Lagos Cinema experience and much moreSUMMER SCHOOL INCLUSION- Small classroom size experience. 10 - 15 Student per engagement.- Welcome pack including branded T- shirt to all participants- World class facilities to make experience a memorable one- Group photo session and Certificate of participation in our Summer School program- Hot lunch and free Still water for everyone participating- All ground transportation during experienceDATE: July 3rd to August 4th, 2017 (*9am - 4pm daily Monday to Friday)*Longer hours when visiting the Badagry slave Museum on Thursdays so set out time shall be 8 : 00am.BOOKING DATE: At least 2 weeks before program for proper planningACCOMMODATION: NA but could be discussed and arranged for a feeCOST: N39, 999/Week OR 120$/WeekONLINE REGISTRATION: On site or Website...http://www.mykelitetravels.com/?page_id=1503This is a never to miss compacted Summer School program where what your Kids gain surpasses what money can buy. Could just be a top up to your Kid's existing Summer School plans and do remember to let us know should you have any question, suggestion or comment.Warm regards,Mykelitetravels
- 47%OFFDigital Art Exhibition and Competition 2017 Entry Registration
WTS DigitalStore₦ 10,500.00
₦20,000.00 Ends in [[hours]] hrs, [[mminutes]] mins, [[sseconds]] secs140558DAEC1.0Complete your registration by making payment here.A code will be sent to your email address which you are to use to send your entry of two jpeg images or short animation clip to firstname.lastname@example.org.There will be voting online (Facebook and Instagram) and at the event. So we encourage early registration.Vast opportunity is open to all participants; there are winning prizes for best 3 entries works in three different categories and a grand prize of a contract worth N100,000.00 for the winner!
- 65%OFFDigital Art Exhibition Stand
WTS DigitalStore₦ 10,500.00
₦30,000.00 Ends in [[hours]] hrs, [[mminutes]] mins, [[sseconds]] secs136881Exh Std1.0Digital Art Exhibition 23rd & 24th June 2017By Wacom Nigeria and host of partners.Register and Get your stand Now Limited space Available.Get a square Metre To showcase up to 10 different works.Discount Available for early-bird registration.Get a stand today...while space is still available!
- 62389Whether you are a new or experienced baker you will enjoy this hands-on class. After you've learnt how to make rich butter cream icing, it goes very well with vanilla sponge cake!
- 62388This is a beginners introduction to sugar flowers...Roses, lilies and other delicate hand-made edible sugar flowers
- 59825This is beginners' entry into the world of cake making and sugarcrafting. Experience special attention to detail with clear step-by-step instructions in this class.
- 62392All you needfor this class is a little food coloring, a few dabs of water and plenty of interest and the rest is so much fun!
- 62391Join this class and build confidence with our easy to master, step by step, hands-on wedding cake project
- 62390Fondant is a very versatile decorating medium. You'll be proud of what you have learnt about it in your class session.
- 30%OFFDesigners Software
WTS DigitalStore₦ 3,500.00
₦5,000.00 Ends in [[hours]] hrs, [[mminutes]] mins, [[sseconds]] secs95782SfwDesigners Software for Fashion Illustration and others
- 28%OFFDigital Fashion Illustration
WTS DigitalStore₦ 75,500.00
₦105,000.00 Ends in [[hours]] hrs, [[mminutes]] mins, [[sseconds]] secs77172DFIA 0.5Digital Fashion Illustration New Class Start every monthHurrah! Online Classes Now Available Register today to get your link to the platform. Duration: Six weeks training (Two days in a week).First Module - Manual : N50,000:Second Module - Digital : N50,000: Weekend Classes Also Available! Duration: Eight weekendsDigital Bag Designing (N40,000)Other Location Opening Soon!LEKKI & FESTAC Training Centre Opening Soon! Course content: PART ONE: MANUAL ILLUSTRATION 1. Fashion illustration basics: The 9-head figureThe Angular figureThe fully fleshed-out figure 2. Front, side and back views 3. Facial features and hair 4. Movement – Limb and spinal 5. Clothing the figure for Male, Female & Children PART TWO: DIGITAL ILLUSTRATION 1) Introduction to the sketchbook pro 2) Importing and tracing an image 3) Introduction to Layers 4) Colouring: highlights and shadows 5) Applying fabric 6) Different formats for saving and print Course fee covers training materials, fashion illustration workbook and crouqui (Template CD). Register Today! For further inquiries, contact: 08187871312, 08175761554 Requirements: Computer system and graphic sketch tab Or iPad, Android tablets with stylus PenYou can also make purchase at the training venue.
- 70%OFFConference & Event Management
₦16,950.00 Ends in [[hours]] hrs, [[mminutes]] mins, [[sseconds]] secs777421Although it does take plenty of creativity to design an event that is memorable and meaningful, it also takes careful attention to detail, adaptability, effective delegating, and a lot of work. This course will walk you through the process of event management, from the beginning stages of planning, to the final touches (like decorations, food, and music). While this course is specifically for corporate event planning, the elements here can also be applied to more personal event planning like anniversaries, special birthday gatherings, weddings, and more. Essentially, we’re creating an effective and well planned design that is ready for implementation and can be used over and over again.Course Content Details:Session 1: Course Overview Learning Objectives Pre-Assignment Pre-Course Assessment Session 2: Event Planning Essentials Identifying Key Event Elements Things to Include Setting Goals and Objectives Polishing the Needs Analysis How to Write a Briefing Note How Should Your Briefing Note be Formatted? Getting Organized About the GYR Column Session 3: Budgeting Basics Pre-Assignment Review The Real Budget Getting Strict About the Budget Session 4: Using the Committee Approach Getting the Right People Doing the Right Things Volunteers Doing Delegation Right About Delegating The Levels of Delegation Steps to the Delegation Process Session 5: Connecting with Partners and Sponsors Benefits of Support Partners Sponsors Step Up and Ask! Session 6: Advertising and Marketing Small Events Mandatory Events Large Events Gathering Support The Touch Factor Things to Remember What Are Take-Aways? The Typical Take-Away A Fresh Approach But We Love Paper! Session 7: Selecting the Venue Picking an Appropriate Place Session 8: Feeding the Masses Setting up the Menu Confused? Pizza and Soda Soups, Sandwiches, and Salads Deciding on Alcohol Making the Right Choice Finding Food Solutions Session 9: Business Etiquette Basics Don't Be Afraid! Making it Easy The Edge of Etiquette Think Space! Session 10: Celebrating Diversity What Does It Mean? Diversity Assessment Session 11: Creating an Atmosphere of Service Introduction to Customer Service Critical Elements of Customer Service Session 12: Selecting Speakers and a Master of Ceremonies People in Your Event Special Guests and Dignitaries Speakers People in Practice Session 13: Managing Contracts Dealing with Contracts Session 14: Gathering Feedback Gathering Feedback from Delegates Quick Response Formal Survey Gathering Feedback from the Client Things to Ask Designing Feedback Session 15: Adding the Finishing Touches Memorable Events Five Fun Ideas Case Study Session 16: Event Day Roles Things to Do Emergency Kit Checklist Managing Your Image Managing My Image Session 17: Closing the Event Creating the Conference Report Conference Report Checklist Finishing Touches for Your Report The Post-Event Meeting and Thanking Those Involved Session 18: Practicing Planning Event Selection Needs Analysis: Part 1 Needs Analysis: Part 2 Needs Analysis: Part 3 Presentations Session 19: A Personal Action Plan Starting Point Where I Want to Go How I Will Get There Summary Post-Course AssessmentFor more information about this course, please visit the course page on LearnSmart.
- 25%OFFDigital Art Academy
WTS DigitalStore₦ 52,500.00
₦70,000.00 Ends in [[hours]] hrs, [[mminutes]] mins, [[sseconds]] secs77173DASAClick to RegisterDigital Art & Storytelling AcademyFor a month hands-on-training on Cartoon Drawing, Illustration, Painting and How to write a good story digitally.Area to cover: cartoon, illustrations, comics, painting.Get 5% discount when you register 2 or more students.Requirements:Come with your computer system and graphic tabletOr iPad, Android tablets with stylus Pen
- 18868Sender and reply-to email:email@example.com Email Subject: Abuja: N7500 One-on-One Licensing with 5 Bonuses. We are throwing open another opportunity to get trained and licensed for peanuts!And that's not all, we are showering you with 5 special bonuses you will not get anywhere. These bonuses alone can change your life for better on their own, even if used individually.So what are these bonuses?First, I will hand you this book that is currently selling for N3000 on this same site! In addition to the agent training and licensing, we will be sharing the following secrets with you without charging you an extra kobo! - How to be in Canada this 2017 not just as a visitor but as a federal skilled worker (followed by permanent residency) - you only need to pay N5000 to the consulting firm and they will give you all the forms to fill and simple instructions through interactive consultation to follow so that you will only need to pay statutory application forms and not service charge to anybody! - How to start importing goods from China, U.S and U.K with as low as N10,000 for stunning profits. You will get your own very U.S address free that day to be buying stuffs from the U.S and get them shipped to your doorstep in Nigeria at 50% less shipping cost! Yeps! - How to secure a juicy spot in your area or town and start making guaranteed profits and passive residual income selling paperless airtime for all GSM networks, DSTV, PHCN and Internet data subscription. Don't worry you won't have to sit under umbrella or something. We know Abuja (or is it Nigerian people in general) like to feel big well well. We will show you the device and technique for it. This is a N6 billion a day sector that has been perfected with an extra superb network marketing benefits. You will also get a letter of introduction to the Bank of Industry for consideration for a loan of N50,000 when you join this program. It's really hot and fresh right now. Very few know about this and they won't tell you. We will share the info with you. We will bare it all. - How to make money as a local social media consultant to local businesses without even doing 90% of the job you get from each client, who could be paying you as much as N40k - N100k to set their business up for visibility on Facebook! For a very token amount, you will own you own offline and online social consultancy business and website like this. Comes with readymade portfolio, business card, logo, full sexy world class power point presentation etc. We will show you where to obtain the license to run this juicy business like we currently do and make money. - We will hand you 8500 active email addresses of Nigerians that are always online Book your space now before somebody else does.HOW TO BOOKIf you have your ATM card with you, just click "ADD TO CART" at the bottom of this page and complete payment within 2 minutes. If you don't....Please pay into:GTBankAccount Name: Auction2Africa.com LimitedAccount No: 0025643595Stanbic IBTCAccount Name: Auction2Africa.com LimitedAccount No: 0002381979After payment, please sms your email address and payment details to 08068058424 or send by email to firstname.lastname@example.orgWe will book your space and look forward to seeing you that speciallife changing day.(Fee Covers Training, Certification, Licensing, Administration & Lifetime Support)So as you can see, each one of these secrets we will be sharing with you is more than what some so called gurus are charging more than N10,000 for! This means if we charge N10k for each of the first four info above alone, it would be more than worth it and we will sell them comfortably. The plan was to run a seminar on each of these topic and charge N10,000 for each event, but we are in a generous mood. And you remember, mood changes anytime. If at all we will do any other seminar after this, it will be in the region of N15,000 upwards. But we are not charging you a kobo for this, so long you pay for your VCash agent Training and Certification and Licensing. And how much is that? N7500 pere. Some people spend more N50,000 on how to make money info. Let me quickly share something with you. I have been around for a while regarding mobile money, precisely since 2011. I have been on the streets, behind the computer and in people's homes, offices and shops. I have met high net worth clients and dined and wined with them. I have also mingled with rif-rafs. From experience and records, there are three categories of people and you will likely fall into one of the categories. The first category consists of those who believe and follow their instincts. They don't wait till everything is perfect before they take action. These are the most successful people in general. Regarding this training, they are the ones that will go straight and make payment without even seeing us or making a call. People are already paying for this event as we speak. 95% of them fall in this group. They are generally action and risk takers and basically end up succeeding in achieving set goals. Excuse is not in their dictionary. Majority of today's billionaires also fall in this category.The second category consist of those who sit on the fence or procrastinate. These people know a good opportunity when they see one but are either too afraid of success or will always look for excuse for not seizing the opportunity. Regarding this training, these are the people that will call and start asking all manner of questions on the phone. They will after reading everything about this training on this page, still ask on the phone "erm, so what is this all about, where is your office, I want to come and see what's on ground" etc. In fact if not for airtime shortage, these people will possibly want you to train them for free on the phone or when they visit you in the office. They want everything perfect first without any commitment before they do anything. And when you give them all the answers, or even get near perfect, they will still likely say, "okay I will get back to you". 80% of these people never do anything. And the third and last category of people consist of those who would not believe or do anything, especially if it has to do with an opportunity they get to know about through the internet. These people are very rigid and would rather remain in their "comfort zone" than try new things. This comfort zone could be in form of poverty, average living or riches. Regarding this training, they will read everything and do nothing or they will not even read up to this stage like you have done. Now ask yourself: which category do I belong from these groups of people? See the full details of what we will give you for just N7500 below: Let’s start with the main content of the event first. 1. Full One-on-One VCash Training including Licensing & Certification: N7500 This price is available only to the first 10 to make payment or payment acceptance closes on Friday, June 20th, 2014, whichever comes first. If you pay after we have received the first 10 payments, we will ask you to supply your bank account so that we refund your money 100%. We will send it via online transfer. (Tip: In other words, this is strictly a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED Affair. Some people have started paying as we speak so we advise you to hurry as this will obviously sell out within days). Event: VCash Agent Training (with certificate, license and 5 life-changing bonuses) Date: It's your choice date Venue: Anywhere you want, home, office, shop, hotel, garden name it... Time: Just 4 - 5 hours is okay but we can dedicate all day to you if you want! You will be killing six birds with one stone for just N7500. 6 birds that is worth more than N50k or even N100k in value. Again to summarize what you gain when you pay your N7500 to book your space: 1. Full VCash Agent training : Certificate and License is instant. Once you have received your training, certificate and license, and you have loaded your e-float capital, you will have 100% legal rights to operate anywhere in Nigeria and start enjoying the following: a) Help people to load their VCash accounts and pay out their withdrawals and make money per transaction b) Become an agent/instructor like me, train other people and make up to N20,000 per attendee! c) Buy/sell airtime directly on VCash platform and make money. Stop wasting money d) Teach other people how to sell airtime, set up VTU online recharge for them (MTN, AIRTEL, GLO & ETISALAT) and charge them training fee. Everything is provided for you by VCASH e) Sell VCASH reload card and make money f) Payout Western Union! g) Register people to join and make 5% on every transaction! Why VCASH? - Make money from the cashless economy initiative - Draw new customers to your existing business - Built-in customer base from our established customers - Built-in support network - Business niche that has already been identified - Many vital marketing decisions are made for you, you just run your business - Pre-established guidelines for business operations already exist which provide you with a working structure - Recognized business name and reputation - Training provided We work very closely with VCASH, the leader and the mobile money operator licensed by CBN, and we can help you secure a Super/Master Agent License from VCASH, but you MUST attend this one day training and the licensing event. It is a non-negotiable requirement. 2. Secret info on how to immigrate to Canada in 2014 3. Secret info on how to start importing from U.S, China and U.K with as low as N10,0004. Secret info on how to tap into the new paperless airtime business covering GSM, DSTV, PHCN, Internet recharge etc and how to access N50,000 loan introductory letter to the Bank of Industry - Secret info on how to start your own offline and online social media consultancy business here in Nigeria with ready made resources waiting for you for a token price. See how we make money with this business. You get info on how to start same within 48 hours!- And lastly, we will give you 8500 email addresses of Nigerians that check their email regularly, not just some generated invalid or dormant email addresses. You asked for it and we have given you what you asked for with an extra revealing session you will get for FREE. What are you waiting for? Book your space now before somebody else does. HOW TO BOOKIf you have your ATM card with you, just click "ADD TO CART" at the bottom of this page and complete payment within 2 minutes. If you don't.... Please pay into: GTBank Account Name: Auction2Africa.com Limited Account No: 0025643595 Stanbic IBTC Account Name: Auction2Africa.com Limited Account No: 0002381979After payment, please sms your email address and payment details to 08068058424 or send by email to email@example.com We will book your space and look forward to seeing you that special life changing day.(Fee Covers Training, Certification, Licensing, Administration & Lifetime Support)
- 68%OFFBuilding an Online Business
₦18,950.00 Ends in [[hours]] hrs, [[mminutes]] mins, [[sseconds]] secs777432Online businesses are the present as well as the wave of the future. More and more consumers are turning to the Internet to purchase products and services. If you have an idea for a business, there’s never been a better time to put it online.Whether you want to set it up as a part-time venture or create it as the next million-dollar enterprise, this course will give you everything that you need to build a successful online business.Course ObjectivesAfter you complete this course, you will be able to:-Define what an online business is-Identify opportunities for an online business-Find resources to support your business-Create a business strategy that includes a business plan, budget, and marketing plan-Begin setting up a website, mobile presence, and storefront with e-commerce support-Decide whether or not your online business can benefit from joining an online marketplace-Market your online business using social media and the InternetCourse Content Details:Session 1: Course Overview Learning Objectives Pre-Assignment Pre-Course Assessment Session 2: How Online Businesses Can Benefit You A Brief History Benefits of Online Businesses Words of Warning Session 3: Laying the Groundwork Who Are You? Doing Your Research Outlining Your Ideas Pre-Assignment Review Session 4: Creating a Business Plan Creating a Business Plan The One-Page Plan Sample Business Plan, Part One Sample Business Plan, Part Two Sample Business Plan, Part Three Sample Business Plan, Part Four Sample Business Plan, Part Five Sample Business Plan, Part Six Gathering Resources Session 5: Breaking Down the Plan Creating a Marketing Plan Cycle Overview Looking at the Steps Creating Financial Projections Part One: The Sales Process (I) Part One: The Sales Process (II) Part Two: Sales Metrics Part Three: Expenses Raising Startup Capital with Crowdfunding Case Studies Session 6: Building Your Online Business The Basic Elements Creating a Website, Part One Creating a Website, Part Two Creating a Website, Part Three Creating a Website, Part Four Creating a Website, Part Five Creating a Website, Part Six Creating a Website, Part Seven Checking Out the Sites, Part One E-Commerce Options E-Commerce Payment Options Security and Privacy Considerations Creating a Mobile Presence Creating Apps Checking Out the Sites, Part Two Joining Online Marketplaces Amazon eBay Specialty Marketplaces Session 7: Internet Marketing Basics Social Media Strategies for Success Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest YouTube Building Relationships Session 8: A Personal Action Plan Starting Point Where I Want to Go How I Will Get There Summary Recommended Reading List Post-Course Assessment Course Completion CertificateFor more information about this course, please visit the course page on LearnSmart.
- 57%OFFBuilding a Consulting Business
₦13,950.00 Ends in [[hours]] hrs, [[mminutes]] mins, [[sseconds]] secs777443What is what your particular gift, or area of core knowledge? Consulting business is all about taking that gift or knowledge you have gained and turning it into a resource that someone would be willing to pay money for. This course will show you how to build a consulting business.Our world is constantly shifting and evolving, meaning that businesses (and workers) must evolve with it. As a result of this shift, consultants have more opportunities than ever before. Hence the need for this course.Course ObjectivesAt the end of this course, you will be able to:Define the term “consultants” and explain their role in today’s business worldIdentify consulting opportunitiesCreate a business strategy that includes a business plan, budget, marketing plan, fee structure, and resourcesUse social media and networking skills to grow your consulting businessProtect your work with contractsIdentify ways to stay on top of trends and changesCourse Content Details:Session 1:Course Overview Learning Objectives Pre-Assignment Instructions Pre-Assignment, Area One Pre-Assignment, Area Two Pre-Assignment, Area Three Pre-Course Assessment Session 2:What It’s All About Defining the Terms Do You Have What It Takes? Session 3:Business Building Blocks Identifying the Possibilities Doing Your Research The Three Elements Bringing It All Together Taking it Further Technical and Training Services Specialized Services Project Management Pre-Assignment Review, Area One Pre-Assignment Review, Area Two Pre-Assignment Review, Area Three Session 4:Crunching the Numbers Developing Financial Budgets and Projections Estimating Personal Expenses Projecting Business Expenses Setting Income Targets Setting Your Base Hourly Rate Setting Goals Setting up a Fee Structure Other Fees to Consider Creating Rate Sheets Flexibility is Key Session 5:Planning Your Business Creating a Business Plan The One-Page Plan The Formal Plan Checklist for Setting Up Your Business Developing Your Business Structure Choosing Office Space Designing Your Contact Information Creating Promotional Materials Gathering Resources Session 6:Test Driving Making Connections Financial Projections Creating Your Brand Developing Your Business Structure Choosing Office Space Designing Your Contact Information Creating Promotional Materials What Do You Think? Session 7:Creating a Sales and Marketing Strategy The Marketing Cycle Cycle Overview Looking at the Steps: Stage One Looking at the Steps: Stage Two Looking at the Steps: Stage Three Looking at the Steps: Stage Four Looking at the Steps: Stage Five Looking at the Steps: Stage Six Leveraging Social Media Incorporating Social Media Getting Noticed Opportunities to Consider Session 8:Getting the Work Done Identifying Sources of Work Developing Contracts and Statements of Work About Master Service Agreements Developing a Statement of Work Sample Statement of Work, Part One Sample Statement of Work, Part Two The Tough Stuff Dealing with Cancellations Firing a Client Staying Current Session 9:A Personal Action Plan Starting Point Where I Want to Go How I Will Get There Summary Recommended Reading List Post-Course Assessment Course Completion CertificateFor more information about this course, please visit the course page on LearnSmart.
- 906125No business can survive very long without an effective program of controls over the parts and materials that are used in producing or distributing goods and services of the firm. Like many other things that depend on human interpretation, “control” means different things to different individuals.This is an introductory course for you, the retailer, the warehouse or stockroom manager, the person in charge of what comes in and goes out of your company. You want a smooth and cost-effective operation, with enough products on hand to satisfy needs without stockpiling too much.This course will discuss all aspects of inventory management, including common terms, the inventory cycle, how to maintain inventory accuracy, and what some of the latest trends are.Course ObjectivesAt the end of this course, you'll be able to:-Understand terms that are frequently used in warehouse management-Identify the goals and objectives of inventory management and measure your process against these goals-Calculate safety stock, reorder points, and order quantities-Evaluate inventory management systems-Identify the parts of the inventory cycle-Better maintain inventory accuracy.Course Content Details: Session 1: Course Overview Learning Objectives Pre-Assignment Assessing Your Results Pre-Course Assessment Session 2: What is Inventory? Definitions Why Is Inventory Management Important? Part One Why Is Inventory Management Important? Part Two Goals of Inventory Management Glossary, Part One Glossary, Part One Pre-Assignment Review Session 3: Types of Inventory Types of Inventory Classes of Inventory Session 4: Key Players The Role of Your Customers Reducing Costs Your Customers Hiring and Training Staff Hiring Tips Key Skill Areas for Inventory Management Staff Session 5: Setting Up the Warehouse The Eight Objectives Making Connections Maintaining Location Accuracy Types of Locations within a Warehouse Location Identification Methods Maintaining Location Accuracy Session 6: What Makes a Good System? Requirements for Inventory Management Systems, Part One Requirements for Inventory Management Systems, Part Two Session 7: The Warehouse Inventory Cycle Inventory Stages The Product Cycle Session 8: Identifying Demand Key Formulas How to Calculate Order Quantities, Part One How to Calculate Order Quantities, Part Two How to Set Reorder Points How to Set Safety Stock Levels Case Study: Background Information Case Study: Task Session 9: The Receiving Process The Receiving Process Handling Damaged Goods Establishing Policies Session 10: Validating Inventory Validating Inventory Session 11: The Put-Away ProcessThe Put-Away Process Session 12: Maintaining Inventory Accuracy Degree of Control Inventory Control Methods Product Identification Methods Inventory Counting Methods Session 13: The Outbound Process The Outbound Process Packing Process Loading and Shipping Process Session 14: Industry Trends Introduction Cross-Docking Third Party Warehousing Just-in-Time Completion Online Access Session 15: A Personal Action Plan Starting Point Where I Want to Go How I Will Get There Summary Post-Course AssessmentFor more information about this course, please visit the course page on LearnSmart.
- 70%OFFEntrepreneurship 101
₦16,950.00 Ends in [[hours]] hrs, [[mminutes]] mins, [[sseconds]] secs906146Wouldn’t it be nice to be your own boss, work on your own schedule, and make money doing something that you’re passionate about? Millions of people around the world are living that dream and running their own business.This course will teach you the basics of entrepreneurship. You’ll consider if entrepreneurship is right for you and learn the basic steps of creating your own business. At the end of the course, you’ll have a solid foundation to start your entrepreneurial journey.Course ObjectivesAfter you complete this course, you will be able to:-Identify the traits of an entrepreneur and assess your own entrepreneurial capabilities-Outline and evaluate a business idea-Develop a product idea-Identify your target market and customers-Develop your value proposition-Understand different types of business ownership and structures-Evaluate franchising and business purchasing opportunities-Create a pitch deck, executive summary, company presentation, technical white paper, and business plan-Create financial projections for your business-Identify where to find business funding-Create a product development plan, marketing plan, and sales strategy-Identify ways to protect your intellectual property-Describe effective ways to brand your product-Choose the right location for your business-Launch and grow your business-Demonstrate the behaviors of an entrepreneurial leader-Find appropriate resources to help you on your journeyCourse Content Details:Session 1: Course Overview Learning Objectives Pre-Assignment Pre-Course Assessment Session 2: What It Takes to Make It Pre-Assignment Review Traits of an Entrepreneur Traits of an Entrepreneur Session 3: Resources to Consider Introduction Friends and Family Books, Magazines, Industry Publications, and Social Media Training Mentors, Coaches, and Consultants Government Organizations Chamber of Commerce Business Groups Special Programs Session 4: Laying the Groundwork Finding Business Ideas What Other Skills Do I Have? What Can I Make Money At? What Problems Exist? What If I Already Have a Business Idea? Considering the Options, Part One What Other Skills Do I Have? What Can I Make Money At? What Problems Exist? (Part One) What Problems Exist? (Part Two) What If I Already Have a Business Idea? Outlining Your Ideas How Much Research Should I Do? Asking Others for Their Advice Making Connections Considering the Options, Part Two Idea One Idea Two Idea Three Assessing Your Ideas SWOT Matrix Advanced Types of SWOT Analyses Considering the Options, Part Three Evaluating Your Capacity for Risk There Are Options! Caution! Session 5: Building On Your Business Idea Developing Your Product Idea Problem Statement Functional and Non-Functional Requirements Features and Benefits User Stories (Part One) User Stories (Part Two) Making Connections (Part One) Making Connections (Part Two) Identifying Your Target Market and Customers Step One: Theories Step Two: Testing (Part One) Step Two: Testing (Part Two) Step Two: Testing (Part Three) Step Three: Take It All In Developing Your Value Proposition Creating Financial Projections Sample Sales Process Things to Consider Part Two: Sales Metrics Sample Sales Metrics: Bicycle Company Sample Sales Metrics: E-Commerce Company Getting it Right Part Three: Expenses Part Four: Calculating Ratios Operating (Net) Margin Head Count per Client Session 6: Business Ownership Options Types of Business Ownership Speaking About the Entrepreneur Purchasing a Franchise Where to Find Franchises and Resources? Words of Warning Purchasing an Existing Business (Part One) Purchasing an Existing Business (Part Two) Session 7: Key Documents to Prepare Business Plan The One-Page Plan The Formal Plan Executive Summary Polishing the Executive Summary Pitch Deck Sample Pitch Deck Sample Pitch Deck: Slide 2 Sample Pitch Deck: Slide 3 Sample Pitch Deck: Slides 4 and 5 Sample Pitch Deck: Slide 6 Sample Pitch Deck: Slides 7 and 8 Sample Pitch Deck: Slide 9 Sample Pitch Deck: Slide 10 Sample Pitch Deck: Slide 11 Sample Pitch Deck: Slides 12 and 13 Sample Pitch Deck: Slide 14 Sample Pitch Deck: Slide 15 How It Works 30-Second Pitch Pitch Template Practicing the Pitch White Papers Session 8: Gathering Funding The Basics of Financial Statements The Income Statement Income Statement Equation Sample Income Statement The Balance Sheet Balance Sheet Equation Balance Sheet Accounts Current vs. Fixed Assets Cash Flow Statement Statement of Retained Earnings Brainstorming Solutions Funding Options Funding Options Session 9: Developing Your Product The Steps of Product Development Idea Development Planning Design Beta and Quality Testing Limited Production and Quality Testing Full Production, Quality Checks, and Product Release Protecting Your Intellectual Property What is Intellectual Property? Following the Rules What Should Be Copyrighted? Is It Worth It? Employee and Contractor Agreements Session 10: Creating a Sales and Marketing Strategy Introduction to Marketing Cycle Overview Stage One: Consumer and Market Analysis Stage One: Consumer and Market Analysis The Buying Process (Part One) The Buying Process (Part Two) Segmentation (Part One) Segmentation (Part Two) Stage Two: Analyzing the Competition and Yourself SWOT Analysis Next Steps Stage Three: Analyzing Distribution Channels The Distribution Process Stage Four: Creating a Marketing Plan Product Price (Part One) Price (Part Two) Place Promotion Packaging Making Connections (Part One) Making Connections (Part Two) Stages Five and Six: Implement, Evaluate, Review, and Revise Leveraging Social Media Leveraging Social Media Building Your Sales Force Session 11: Branding 101 What Branding Is All About Why a Brand? What’s In a Brand? What is Branding, Then? Why Branding is the Most Important Investment a Company Can Make Why Branding is the Most Important Investment a Company Can Make Developing a Slogan Types of Logos Letterform Wordmark Emblems Getting Creative Session 12: Setting Up Your Office Choosing a Location Finding Resources Asking the Right Questions The Pros and Cons of Home-Based Businesses (Part One) The Pros and Cons of Home-Based Businesses (Part Two) The Roaming Entrepreneur Session 13: Launching the Business Getting Off the Ground The Launch Setting Up Your Organizational Chart First Stages of Growth Next Stages of Growth Recruiting and Engaging the Right People Recruiting and Engaging the Right People Recruiting and Engaging the Right People Session 14: Keeping the Business Moving Keeping Track of Your Business Other Considerations Growing Your Business Growing Your Business Don’t Give Up! Coming Out on the Other Side Session 15: Being an Entrepreneurial Leader Michael Gerber’s Three Perspectives Identifying the Activities Working It Out Case Study Activity Session 16: Bringing It All Together Checklist for Success Entrepreneurial Traits Resources to Consider Business Groundwork (Part One) Business Groundwork (Part Two) Developing Your Product Idea (Part One) Developing Your Product Idea (Part Two) Developing Your Product Idea (Part Three) Identifying Your Target Market and Customers Developing Your Value Proposition Creating Financial Projections (Part One) Creating Financial Projections (Part Two) Creating Financial Projections (Part Three) Creating Financial Projections (Part Four) Product Development Product Development (Part One) Product Development (Part Two) Intellectual Property Sales and Marketing (Part One) Sales and Marketing (Part Two) Sales and Marketing (Part Three) Sales and Marketing (Part Four) Branding (Part One) Branding (Part Two) Branding (Part Three) Choosing a Location (Part One) Choosing a Location (Part Two) Getting Off the Ground Setting Up Your Organizational Chart Keeping Track of Your Business Entrepreneurial Leadership Characteristics (Part One) Entrepreneurial Leadership Characteristics (Part Two) Session 17: A Personal Action Plan Starting Point Where I Want to Go How I Will Get There Summary Recommended Reading List Post-Course AssessmentFor more information about this course, please visit the course page on LearnSmart.
- 21%OFFBuilding a Brand on Social Media
₦6,950.00 Ends in [[hours]] hrs, [[mminutes]] mins, [[sseconds]] secs906238Your brand speaks for your company and its products and/or services. In today’s online-focused world, it’s important that your brand has a definitive, consistent, and responsive presence.Whether you’re looking to build a brand from scratch, or strengthen an existing brand, this course will help you build a brand using social media. We’ll cover how to build a social media strategy, identify social media platforms that fit your brand, craft strong messages that will engage your audience, and evaluate and revise your strategy.Course ObjectivesAfter you complete this course, you will be able to:-Define terms related to social media branding-Create a strategy for your social media brand-Describe various social media platforms and identify what platforms fit your brand-Communicate effectively over social media-Deal with negative feedback and criticism-Create a social media playbook to guide brand ambassadors-Evaluate your brand strength and revise your strategyCourse Content Details:Session 1: Learning Objectives Pre-Assignment Pre-Course Assessment Session 2: Defining the Terms What is Branding? What’s in a Brand? What is Social Media? The Rise of Social Media What is Social Media Branding? Session 3: Building Your Social Media Branding Strategy Key Ingredients for Your Branding Strategy What Do You Want the Brand to Say? What is the Brand Saying Now? How Will the Brand Come to Life? What Resources Will We Have? How Will We Evaluate Our Progress? Pre-Assignment Review Session 4: Identifying Your Social Media Audience Building an Audience Profile Session 5: The Key Social Media Platforms Choosing the Right Platform for Your Brand Making Connections Looking at the Options Session 6: Creating Brand-Focused Messages What’s In a Message? Looking at the Messages, Part One Looking at the Messages, Part Two Looking at the Messages, Part Three Making Connections Dealing with Negative Feedback, Part One Dealing with Negative Feedback, Part Two Case Study: United Breaks Guitars… And Their Brand If You Break It, Then Fix It Session 7: Building Customer Trust Making Connections Session 8: Developing a Communication Strategy Developing Social Media Guidelines for Your Brand Making Connections Letting Others Speak For You Case Study: The Fiskateers Building Partnerships Session 9: Reviewing and Revising Evaluation Tools Signs of Trouble Choosing a Course of Action Session 10: A Personal Action Plan Starting Point Where I Want to Go How I Will Get There Summary Recommended Reading List Post-Course Assessment Course Completion CertificateFor more information about this course, please visit the course page on LearnSmart.
- 906167The supply chain is a crucial part of any business’ success. Optimizing the flow of products and services as they are planned, sourced, made, delivered, and returned can give your company an extra competitive edge.This course will introduce you to the basic concepts of supply chain management, including the basic flow, core models, supply chain drivers, key metrics, bench-marking techniques, and ideas for taking your supply chain to the next level.Course ObjectivesAfter you complete this course, you will be able to:-Define supply chain management and logistics-Explain the vertical integration and virtual integration models-Understand the stages in the basic supply chain flow-Identify participants in the supply chain-Recognize supply chain drivers and ways to optimize them-Align supply chain strategy with business strategy-Determine what metrics to track and how to benchmark the related data-Troubleshoot basic supply chain problems-Identify ways to develop your supply chain, such as using third-party logistics providers (3PL’s), insourcing processes, developing sustainable and eco-friendly strategies, leveraging process improvement strategies, and adopting new techniquesCourse Content Details:Session 1: Course OverviewLearning ObjectivesPre-AssignmentPre-Course AssessmentSession 2: Getting StartedDefining the TermsWhat is Supply Chain Management?The Six RightsNot Just for ProductsRegulations and ResourcesResources to ConsiderSession 3: The Evolution of the Supply ChainVertical Integration Model, Part OneVertical Integration Model, Part TwoWhat’s Next?Session 4: The Basic Supply Chain StructureThe Links in the Supply ChainMaking ConnectionsParticipants in the Supply ChainDesigning Your Supply ChainThe Bullwhip EffectCase StudyWhat Causes the Bullwhip Effect?How Do You Minimize the Bullwhip Effect?Session 5: Supply Chain DriversDriving SuccessChoosing the Right Transportation MethodsUnited StatesEuropeJapanAustraliaMaking ConnectionsSession 6: Aligning Your Supply Chain with Business StrategyIdentifying Your Market: IntroductionUnderstanding Your Market Type, Part OneUnderstanding Your MarketIdentifying What Your Market Wants and NeedsMaking ConnectionsLooking at Your RoleIdentifying Your Role in the Supply ChainsAnalyzing the DataSample SWOTTaking the Next StepsLeveraging Drivers to Support Your RolesMaking ConnectionsQuestionsSession 7: Managing Supply Chain RisksSupply Chain RisksMitigation StrategiesSession 8: Tracking and Evaluating Supply Chain DataRatios and FormulasBusiness MetricsInventory and Delivery MetricsSales MetricsWhat is Benchmarking?What Benchmarks Should Be Measured?The SCOR ModelSCOR as a PyramidThe Balanced ScorecardSample Balanced ScorecardSupply Chain Management DashboardsCreating a Supply Chain Dashboard System, Part OneCreating a Supply Chain Dashboard System, Part TwoMaking ConnectionsOption One: Balanced ScorecardOption Two: Dashboard, Part OneExamplesSession 9: Troubleshooting Supply Chain ProblemsSigns of Trouble in Your Supply ChainSupply Chain Best PracticesBest Practices from Industry LeadersSession 10: Sharing Supply Chain ActivitiesOutsourcing, Insourcing, Offshoring, and ReshoringInsourcingOffshoringReshoringThird- and Fourth-Party Logistic ProvidersFourth-Party Logistic Providers (4PL’s)Advantages of 3PL’s and 4PL’sDisadvantages of 3PL’s and 4PL’sBuilding Partnerships within Your Supply ChainSession 11: Sustainable Supply Chain StrategiesWhat is Sustainability?What Does Sustainability Mean in the Supply Chain?The Benefits of SustainabilityReducing the Impact on the EnvironmentCase StudySession 12: Applying Lean Techniques to the Supply ChainLean 101The Toyoda PreceptsThe Toyota Production System HouseApplying Lean to the Supply ChainSession 13: The Future of Supply Chain ManagementTop TrendsMaking ConnectionsSession 14: A Personal Action PlanStarting PointWhere I Want to GoHow I Will Get ThereSummaryRecommended Reading ListPost-Course AssessmentCourse CompletionFor more information about this course, please visit the course page on LearnSmart.
- 906299Social media remains an evolving aspect of our daily lives in addition to being a part of our businesses. This course is designed for people who have some familiarity with social media already. Participants will learn to develop a social media marketing plan as a part of their overall marketing strategy, determine who should be on their team, and choose how they will measure what is taking place.In addition, we will explore some of the major social media sites and look at how specialty sites and social media management tools can take their social media marketing to the next level.Course ObjectivesAfter you complete this course, you will be able to:-Describe the value of social media to your marketing plan-Create and launch a social media marketing plan-Select the right resources for a social media marketing team-Define how to use social media to build an internal community-Use metrics to measure the impact of a social media plan-Manage difficult social media situations-Describe features of some of the key social media sites, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter-Decide whether a blog adds value to a social media plan-Speak about specialty sites and social medial management toolsStay on top of social media trends and adjust your plan as the online world evolves.Course Content Details:Section 1: Course Overview Learning Objectives Important Note Pre-Assignment Pre-Assignment Pre-Course Assessment Section 2: Getting Started What is Social Media Pre-Assignment Review Pre-Assignment Review Section 3: Understanding the Marketing Mix The Five P’s and Social Media Product Price Place Promotion Packaging Exercise Your Muscle Section 4: Developing a Social Media Plan Things to Think About Stretch Build a Community Watch Out for Social Media Experts Be There Find Your Customers Be a Person Follow Others Utilization Guidelines Expanding Your Digital Presence Social Media Plan Worksheet Basic Information Campaign Budget Campaign Objectives Competitive Analysis Competitive Analysis Important Notes What’s the Value Cost Per Lead Section 5: Building Your Social Media Team Building the Team Making Connections The Community Section 6: Using Social Media to Build Internal Communities Internal Communities Options for Internal Communities Make it Work Section 7: Analyzing Your Impact with Metrics Useful Metrics Understanding Metrics Timing is Everything Timing Tips Target Market Worksheet Section 8: Keeping on Top of the Trends The Times are A-Changing Case Study Google+ Making Connections Section 9: Damage Control That’s Not Good! What It Means For You Case Study United Breaks Guitars Get Smart Get Smart Section 10: Using Facebook Getting Started First Steps Next Steps Due Diligence Now You Can! Building Your Community Taking it Further Making Connections Section 11: Using LinkedIn LinkedIn Essentials Setting Up Your Account Connecting to Others Using Groups Section 12: Using Twitter Tweeting Getting Started with Twitter Hashtags Re-Tweets Your Name Making it Memorable Using Lists Section 13: Building a Blog To Blog or Not To Blog Blogging Basics Blog Rules Blog Rules Help People Find You What Will I Write About Planning Your Blog Vlogs and YouTube Section 14: Using Specialty Sites Introduction Yammer Pinterest SnapGuide Staying in the Loop Section 15: Using Social Media Management Tools Introduction TweetDeck HootSuite Posterous Salesforce Radian6 Section 16: Launching Your Plan Pulling Everything Together Preparing for Delivery or Upgrade Section 17: A Personal Action Plan Starting Point Where I Want to Go How I Will Get There Summary Post-Course AssessmentFor more information about this course, please visit the course page on LearnSmart.
- 90%OFFOnline Household Cleaning Products Training
Dhaveena Stores₦ 1,000.00
₦10,000.00 Ends in [[hours]] hrs, [[mminutes]] mins, [[sseconds]] secs109160OHPTWB1Learn how to make Liquid Soap, Detergent, Bar Soap,Izal, Petroleum Jelly , Dusting Powder, Candle, Hair Cream, Face Powder, Bleach,Air Freshener, Toilet Wash (Harpic) , Disinfectant (Dettol) etc Online for just N1000.Date: 10th - 12th March 2017Time : 7pm - 9pm daily Venue: (WhatsApp )Limited space available!
- 90%OFFOnline Cocktail, Mocktails, Slush, Smoothie and Weightloss Smoothies Training
Dhaveena Stores₦ 1,000.00
₦10,000.00 Ends in [[hours]] hrs, [[mminutes]] mins, [[sseconds]] secs109162ODTWB1Chapman, Pina colada, Malibu Sunset, Blue lagoon, Bikini Martini, Long Island Iced tea,Green Exotic, Malibu Heaven, Screwdriver, Mocklime, Ginger Bear, Cinderella, Shirley, Goodnight Kiss etc Date: 1st - 3rd March 2017 Time: 7pm-9pm daily Venue: WhatsAppLimited space available! Twitter @dhaveenastores
- 92%OFFLEARN HOW TO MAKE AFRICAN BLACK & MIX BODY BUTTERS
Dhaveena Stores₦ 800.00
₦10,000.00 Ends in [[hours]] hrs, [[mminutes]] mins, [[sseconds]] secs109164OBSBBTWB1Over 10 black soap and body butter formulation Glowing Black Soap Brightening Black Soap Baby Black Soap Acne /Pimples Remover SoapStretch Mark Remover SoapDry / Rough Skin Black Soap Glowing body butter Baby body butter Stretch Mark cream Cocoa body butter etcVenue: WhatsApp or EmailFee :N1,500Date: 25th - 26 Feb 2017Time : 7pm - 9pm Venue: (WhatsApp )Limited space available!
- 67%OFFOnline Business Development Training Package
FIRST PAY NIGERIA₦ 14,550.00
₦45,000.00 Ends in [[hours]] hrs, [[mminutes]] mins, [[sseconds]] secs77637TRANPKFirst Pay Nigeria Skill Acquisition is open to help you earn a living by creating internet businesses via either Extra, Automated or Passive Income. We are here to train you on how to make probably your first pay online.Distance can not be a problem, so no matter where you live within and outside the country you can get trained by us. We provide a video step by step tutorials on all the courses, or via our live streaming class.To get full details please click here
- 20%OFFABUJA SUMMER TEEN'S BUSINESS ACADEMY
Dhaveena Stores₦ 20,000.00
₦25,000.00 Ends in [[hours]] hrs, [[mminutes]] mins, [[sseconds]] secs111808ATSS16Our summer activities promise to be even more exciting this year.Activities include: Baking , pastry, cake decorating, bead & Wire work, mocktails & smoothies, Batik & Adire (African Prints) , Household cleaning products, Phone Repairs, Fabric Fashion Accessories, Photography, Computer Graphic Arts, Business Plan writing and more.All classes are practical and your kids will gain hands on expeience. Date : 1st -27th August, 2016.Time: 10am -2pm (weekdays)Fees : N25,000 Venue : CBD beside Unity Bank Head Quarters & VON, Off Airport road, Lugbe Abuja Registration closes 29th of July Discount available for siblings Call 08189332303 for enquiries and registration
- 16%OFF₦ 25,000.00
₦30,000.00Sold by:First Aid, CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) and AED (automated external defibrillator) Training
La Creme' Babies, Mamas & Papas ₦ 25,000.00
₦30,000.00 Ends in [[hours]] hrs, [[mminutes]] mins, [[sseconds]] secs110707This Training will expose all participants to:*Early recognition of the emergency and activation of the emergency medical services (EMS)*Understand the concept of cardiac arrest and the importance of the time component. *Know basic life support with CPR (ventilation and chest compressions). *Use of automated external defibrillator.*Choking in adults and children*Lifesaving techniques.*Office and home accident Proofing.*Injury Prevention / avoidance of More Injury.Our training and certification meets the needs of First Aiders, Paramedics, Workplace Responders, Childcare Workers, School Staffs and Healthcare Providers, as well as the general public. We offer both certified and non-certified training options that will be delivered on-site or off-site based on preference.Our team is constituted by instructors of Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) accredited by the American Heart Association (AHA) and the South African Resuscitation Council. The training is delivered by:*Instructor led Video. *Face to Face and training manual.*Hands-on Practical sessions.*Observations.*Theoretical and Practical Assessment.*Course Duration: 5 - 7 Hours (Course Varies)NB: The Course is run daily in different locations. For Group Bookings trainings can be delivered On-site or Off Site Based on Preference. Please Contact us for your Choice of Date and Training Site.
- 49%OFFCertified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Ciel Consulting Stores₦ 49,999.00
₦99,990.00 Ends in [[hours]] hrs, [[mminutes]] mins, [[sseconds]] secs77127Classroom and online Training2-days of Classroom training132 End of chapter questions48 Business Scenario based examples8 downloadable case studies11 downloadable E-books1250 online simulation questions (5 sets of 250 Qs each)Updated courseware as per ISC2 Latest Release35 PDU's OfferedWHAT IS THE COURSE ABOUT?The Certified Information Systems Security Professional program governed by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC2) is globally recognized as a standardized body of knowledge for confirming professionals’ knowledge in the field of information security.Ciel Consulting’s training in Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is an ideal course package for every aspiring professional who wants to build their career in information security sector.The CISSP professional will be able to define the architecture, design, and management which are important factors to assure security of an organization. They will also be able to create and operate duties related to information security programs.The main aim of this course is to provide knowledge on information security and governance, risk management, software development security and related concepts which will enable a professional to cope up with the growing demand of protecting an organization’s information and assets.WHY IS THE CERTIFICATION MOST SOUGHT-AFTER?CISSP is one of the most demanding certifications in the field of information security as this confirms an individual’s knowledge of the various domains of information security.According to Symantec Corp. (security software company), in 2011, the global cost of cyber-attacks estimated around $388 billion, which has increased the demand of IT professionals with CISSP certification.Ciel Consulting’s CISSP course will help a professional acquire the skills to design architecture and manage controls to ensure the security of business environments. With this certification, you will be able to successfully handle security issues in cloud computing, mobiles, application development, risk management, and more. The best thing about CISSP is that it will enable you to align security with business requirements.According to one of the major employment websites, more than 70% of information security jobs required CISSP certification.WHAT ARE THE CAREER BENEFITS IN-STORE FOR YOU?A CISSP certified professional with a working knowledge in the field of information security will have an upward career graph. Such a professional can work as information security manager, security consultant, security architect, and so on. They will find good opportunities in various industries including the IT sector.53% growth in Information Security Jobs by 2018 is expected as per Peninsula/Stanford Journalism report.LinkedIn research shows 51% of Security Architects are CISSP certified.According to Indeed Salary Data CISSP's earn $12,000 more than non-certified peers.WHO SHOULD DO THIS COURSE?The CISSP certification course is suitable for IT managers, security consultants, security analysts, IT professionals, network engineers, and so on.EXAM & CERTIFICATIONWhat are the prerequisites for the certification?To attain the CISSP certification, a candidate must have five years of security work experience in two or more domains of (ISC)2 or four years of security work experience in two or more domains along with a college degree.
- 57%OFFADVANCED MS PROJECT 2013
Ciel Consulting Stores₦ 29,999.00
₦69,990.00 Ends in [[hours]] hrs, [[mminutes]] mins, [[sseconds]] secs77123Training Highlights for Advanced MS ProjectThe details of the training are stated below in the Highlights.Highlights1. 2 days Advanced MS Project 2013 Training2. MS Project 2013 installation3. Weekend classes available4. Dates (choose one preferred batch): Batch A: Weekend Classes: Saturdays and Sundays 5. Time:· Weekend: Saturday 09:00am – 04:00pm; Sunday 1:00pm – 05:00pm;6. Venue: Ciel Training School, 27 Moronfolu Street, Close to Unilag, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos7. Training pack contains:· Certificate of completion· Training materials· MS Project training Manual· MS Project 2013 installation and training (Both)8. Real-life application and understanding9. Certified and Experienced trainers10. Conducive learning environment (AC and Parking space)11. Software support12. Participants will get a Certificate of Training13. Module 1· Data entry and Basic Formatting· Working with Formulas· Working with Lookup· IIf & Switch Function· Changing work time· Work Breakdown Structure· Recurring Tasks14. Module 2:· Group By and sort Functions· Resource Assignment and Levelling· Project Reports· Creating Portfolio· Calculating Earned Value Measurement EVM using MS Project· Reporting Project performance in MS Project· Mock Exam and Certification
- 57%OFFADVANCED PRIMAVERA P6
Ciel Consulting Stores₦ 29,999.00
₦70,000.00 Ends in [[hours]] hrs, [[mminutes]] mins, [[sseconds]] secs77120TRAINING HIGHLIGHTS FOR ADVANCED PRIMAVERAThe details of the training are stated below in the Highlights.1. 2 days Advanced Primavera Training2. Oracle Primavera P6 installation3. Weekend classes available4. Prepares you for EPPM certirfication4. Dates Weekday and Weekend class available (Call 08091592389 to book now)5. Venue: Ciel Training School, 27 Moronfolu Street, Close to Unilag, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos6. Training pack contains:· Certificate of completion· Training materials (soft copy) How to use Primavera· Oracle Primavera training Manual· Primavera P6 installation and training (Both)7. Real-life application and understanding8. Certified and Experienced trainers9. Conducive learning environment (AC and Parking space)10. Software support11. Participants will get a Certificate of CompletionTRAINING MODULES12. Module 1· Navigating in Primavera P6· Creating a new Project in Primavera P6· Creating a WBS in Primavera P6· Adding Activities in P6· Working with Layouts in P6· Creating Relationships in Primavera P6· Scheduling a Project in P613. Module 2:· Assigning Constraints in Primavera P6· Creating and assigning calendars in Primavera P6· Adding and Assigning Resources in Primavera p6· Analyzing Resources in Primavera P6· Baselining your Project in Primavera P6· Updating Project Status in Primavera P6· Reporting Project performance in Primavera P6· Mock Exam and CertificationReal Life Project implementation using Primavera P6
- 62%OFFOPERATIONS AND FACILITY MANAGEMENT
Ciel Consulting Stores₦ 29,999.00
₦80,000.00 Ends in [[hours]] hrs, [[mminutes]] mins, [[sseconds]] secs77119Course outline:Operations managementOperations and maintenanceIntroduction to operations and maintenanceAccess faculty needsManaging/overseeing operation and maintenance of building, Systems and equipmentManaging/overseeing occupant servicesSelecting the best resourcesMeasuring operations and maintenance performanceProject managementIntroduction to project managementDefining projectsPlanning projectsManaging and overseeing projectsClosing projectsFacility managementFinance and business in the facility organizationFinancial management of the facility organizationProcurement in the facility organizationContracts in the facility organizationLeadership and strategyStrategic planningLeading and managing the facility organizationProviding leadership to the entire organizationTea breakKindly click here to registerCertificate of trainingTraining materials (soft copy) and training manuals will be providedInstallation and use of facility management softwareReal-life application and understandingCertified and experienced tutorsOrganized and efficient training process Conducive lecture rooms with ACFree parking spaceTwo day interactive and hands-on training in operations and facility managementValid for Lagos and Port Harcourt locationsUse of facility management softwareGlobal best practices in facility managementJob placement/internship support (optional)Certificate to be issued (good for your CV and FMP and CFM exams)Certificates as required by IFMA USAGuaranteed success in either FMP or CFM certification examsWeekday and weekend classes availableTraining dates (choose one batch):
- 50%OFFITIL FOUNDATION
Ciel Consulting Stores₦ 29,999.00
₦60,000.00 Ends in [[hours]] hrs, [[mminutes]] mins, [[sseconds]] secs77116The Training is both Classroom and online 4 ITIL® Foundation Simulation Exam160 Online Sample QuestionsITIL® Foundation Exam Preparation Guide50 Chapter-end QuizzesReal Life Industry Examples30 PDUs Offered5 Downloadable Case Studies (PDF)5 Downloadable Process Charts (PDF)8 Downloadable eBooksQuick Guide Glossary11 Videos of Trainer Assisted Tips & TricksVideo Guidance from ITIL® Expert TrainerReinforcement VideoProject Life Cycle GraphicsITIL® Expert trainerITIL® Foundation Exam Fee IncludedHigh Clearance RateAPMG, CSME, TUV, SUD Approved CoursewareCourse Completion CertificateWHAT IS THE COURSE ABOUT?The ITIL®, owned and maintained by the UK Office of Government Commerce, is a globally recognized IT Service Management certification. The ITIL® Foundation certification is considered as the entry level qualification in the field of IT Service Management. The ITIL® Foundation certified professional will be able to guide an organization in implementing the best practices of IT Service Management and also in using IT as a tool for a business change and growth.Ciel Consulting’s training in ITIL® Foundation course is an ideal course package for every aspiring professional who wants to make a career in the IT Service Management sector. The ITIL® Foundation certification course emphasizes adapting a common framework of IT Service Management practices that will help deliver value to a business. It also focuses on the approach and standards or Quality Management apart from following a practical approach of IT Service Management.WHAT ARE THE CAREER BENEFITS IN STORE FOR YOU?Knowledge of ITIL® Foundation enables participants to understand the basic IT Service Management principles and practices. Given below are the major career benefits of this certification:Opens career avenues in IT service design and IT Infrastructure ManagementAccording to Indeed.com, the average salary of an ITIL® certified professional is $95,000ITIL® Foundation certified professionals are highly coveted by organizations for service strategy measures and Continual Service ImprovementCompanies like Dell, NIIT, Fujitsu, TCS, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, CSC, Accenture, Genpact, Citibank, HCL, IBM, Deutsche Bank, Reliance, Ericsson, Fidelity Investment Services, GE Capital, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, JP Morgan, KPMG, and Mercedes-Benz prefer IT Service Delivery and Support staff with ITIL® certificationsWHO SHOULD DO THIS TRAINING?Ciel Consulting’s ITIL® Foundation training is most suitable for those professionals, who want to move ahead in the IT Service Management sector such as:IT ProfessionalsOperations ManagersService Delivery ProfessionalsQuality AnalystsProduction Support Engineers
- 60%OFFHEALTH, SAFETY, AND THE ENVIRONMENT(OSHA HSE LEVEL 1,2 & 3)
Ciel Consulting Stores₦ 39,990.00
₦100,000.00 Ends in [[hours]] hrs, [[mminutes]] mins, [[sseconds]] secs77115Four day HSE Level 1, 2 and 3 trainingChoose any or all of the levelsCertificate come directly from OSHAcademy USA100% exam success guaranteeFee covers training, exam and Certificate.Tea and Lunch BreakInternship and placement support.Training in line with OSHAcademy and CIEH UKCourse Content:HSE 1 (1 day)Health safety and environment appreciationAccidentsUnsafe act and unsafe conditionsAccident prevention measuresHSE policies, rules and regulationsHSE rules and proceduresDefensive driving and journey management systemJourney management/journey managersThe journey plan for marine transportJourney management violationsDefinition and concept of defensive drivingHow to depend against conditions for perfect tripHSE 2 (1 day)Personal protective equipmentProcurement and assurance of personal protective equipmentAssurance of personal protective equipmentTypes of PPEIntroduction to securitySecurity survey and risk assessmentSecurity planPermit to workPTW certificateComplementary certificateFire prevention, protection and evacuation procedureClasses of fireStarvationIdentification of fire extinguishers, size and colour codesHSE 3 (2 days) What is HSE-MSHSE methodologySub HSE management system and contractor HSE management systemHazards and effects management processStructured review techniquesHSE risk managementFirst aidCardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) practicalPractical training on:Fire fighting PPEFirst AidCPRCertificate to be issued by OSHAcademy USACertificate comes with logo and Seal of OSHAAssessment/examination is compulsory before certificate is issuedCertificate is recognized internationally across all IndustriesCertificate is acceptable for work appraisal/ career development and employment opportunitiesFast Track Affiliate Membership to Join World Safety Organization(WSO)Trainers are CIEH/ IOSH/ OSHA/ NEBOSH certified and are presently working as HSE officers in Oil and gas and FMCG industry
- 62%OFFPRINCE2 Foundation + Use of MS Project 2013
Ciel Consulting Stores₦ 29,999.00
₦80,000.00 Ends in [[hours]] hrs, [[mminutes]] mins, [[sseconds]] secs77111PRINCE2® (Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a process-based approach for project management providing an easilytailored and scalable method for management of all types of projects. PRINCE2®(PRojects IN a Controlled Environment) isa structured project management method. A structured project management method is the written description of this logical,organised approach, and defined steps.This course conforms to the syllabus for those delegates wishing to gain PRINCE2®Foundation and practitioner level certification.TARGET AUDIENCEThis level aims to measure whether a candidate would be able to act as an informed member of a project management teamusing the PRINCE2™ method. To this end they need to show they understand the principles, processes and terminology ofthe PRINCE2® method. This course will benefit:· Young Graduates· Young Professionals· Project Support· Project Managers· General Manager· Programme Manager· Team Managers & Support Staff· Staffs who have defined roles· Project Management ConsultantsOBJECTIVESBy the end of this course participants should be able to:· Understand how to plan and organize PRINCE2® projects· Use the PRINCE2® method to ensure quality is delivered· Follow the processes to complete a successful PRINCE2 project· Take the PRINCE2® Foundation examinationCOURSE CONTENT This course follows the syllabus set down by the APM Group, including:· The Process Based Approach· Project Governance· Roles & Responsibilities· Product Based Planning· Project Controls & Tolerance· Management of Risk· Configuration Management· Quality Management· Support Services & Commercial PartnershipsPackage ContentCourse Folder (Soft Copy) containing modules covering the PRINCE2® method, with multiple choice questions, case studyexercises, reference guides and the CUPE methodology diagram.· Pre - Course Study guide· Quick Reference Guide· Foundation Exam· Certificate· Tea and Snacks during the course.Course Modules1. Module 1:· Prince2 Processes· Prince2 Principles· Prince2 Methodologies2. . Module 2:· Prince2 Themes· Prince2 SU,IP,DP,MP,SB,CP· Applying Prince2 Professional responsibilities3. . Module 3 Profile development for Project Management Practitioners· Basic Use of Planning tools· Microsoft Project 2013· Primavera P6 · Mock Exam and Certification
- 62%OFFHUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Ciel Consulting Stores₦ 29,999.00
₦80,000.00 Ends in [[hours]] hrs, [[mminutes]] mins, [[sseconds]] secs77108•Internship and Employment Support•Training aligned with the HRBP methodology•Use of HR Software (BambooHR)•Professional Certificate of Advanced Human Resource Management Course•Option of International Professional Certification in Human Resources (HRMP or HRBP)•Exam preparation kit for HRMP and HRBP•Course content:Module 1 Introduction to Human Resources Management Organizational structures HR Consultants Job Design and Pay HRM and organizational strategy HRM and change managementModule 2 HR planning and policy Recruitment Process Selection Process Interview Techniques Training and Appraisal Establishing salary structures Staff engagement and team building Stages of team development Teamwork using Johari WindowModule 3 HR and conflict management Business Culture Business Ethics Employee Motivation Employee Relations Managing ChangeModule 4 Establishing Strategic Pay Plans Pay for Performance and Financial Incentives Benefits and Services Ethics, Justice, and Fair Treatment in HR Management Labor Relations and Collective Bargaining Employee Safety and Health Managing Global Human Resources Customized training materials (soft copies) Profile development for human resource practitioners Organized and efficient training process Tea and Snacks to be provided Modules to be handled by practicing and certified human resource professionals Conducive environment for learning (AC and Parking Space)Learning OutcomeThis course will teach you the responsibilities of a human resource manager. It will help you to understand the recruitment, selection and appraisal processes.You will gain a good knowledge of different cultures and ethics. This course will help you to manage change within an organisation and demonstrate the best ways to manage employees. It will make you an expert in Human Resource Management.
- 50%OFFADVANCED CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT TRAINING
Ciel Consulting Stores₦ 24,999.00
₦50,000.00 Ends in [[hours]] hrs, [[mminutes]] mins, [[sseconds]] secs77107CRM: An Introduction to Customer Relationship ManagementAs with many significant undertakings, undergoing a CRM review (even simply considering its implementation) requires learners to analyze technical and complicated systems. This two day course sorts through a myriad of information and brings you the basics you need to make a decision about the need for CRM, its benefits, and how to coordinate the base requirements for a CRM undertaking.What Will Students Learn?Module 1The terms and benefits of CRM on a company’s bottom lineAnalyze the different components of a CRM planDevelop a checklist for readiness and success in CRMDescribe how CRM creates value for organizations and customersConsider developmental roles that have the greatest impact on CRMInstallation and use of CRM+ software. Module 2The Customer Service/Sales ProfileManaging Initial or Stand-Alone TransactionsManaging for Repeat BusinessManaging for Customer AdvocacyManaging and Sharing Customer DataManaging Customer Information—DatabasesManaging Relationships Through ConflictWhat Topics are Covered?* What CRM is and who it serves* Checklist for success* Requirement driven product selection* Considerations in tool selection* Strategies for customer retention* Building the future* Homegrown vs. application service provider* The development team* Evaluating and reviewing your program