- 10%OFFQUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (QMS) ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training
Clarionttech Services Limited₦ 180,000.00
₦200,000.00191459ISO 90015.0Certificate of completionTraining materials Student workbookReal-life application and understandingCertified and Experienced trainersConducive learning environment (AC and Parking space)Lunch BreakParticipants will get a Certificate of TrainingCOURSE OUTLINEDAY ONETerminology and definitionsBackground, History and Rationale for Quality AssuranceIntroduction to the ISO family of documentsAnalysis of the Contents of ISO 9001Advanced Product Quality Planning and Control Plan (APQP)Statistical Process Control (SPC)Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)Potential Failure Mode Analysis (FMEA)Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA)Quality System Assessment ChecklistAutomotive Certification Scheme Audit of Active Manufacturing (Audit #1)DAY TWOQuality System RequirementsQuality System RequirementsAnalyzing FindingsAudit of Active Manufacturing to ISO 9001 and Manual (Audit #2)Global and U.S. Certification SystemAuditor QualificationsRoles and Responsibility of AuditorsCreation of Effective Audit ChecklistsDAY THREEAudit of Company Documents (Audit #3)Tips for the Professional AuditorAudit of Active Mfg. - Department Audit (Audit #4)Compiling Audit FindingsDocumentation in the Quality SystemPlanning and Conducting Effective AuditsRefining Interview and Note-Taking SkillsApplicability of the Elements to Company SituationsPrevention vs. DetectionDAY FOURAudit of Active Mfg. - Dept and System Auditing (#5)Corrective Action Initiation and ClosureRefining Audit Interview and Note-Taking SkillsCreation of an Audit ReportConducting the AuditPreparation and Presentation of a Closing MeetingDAY FIVEReview & ExamVenue:Lagos Training Center: 76 Ogunlana Drive Surulere, LagosPort Harcourt Training Center: Suite 307, Emthel Mall, Opposite West African Glass, Oginigba, Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt.Abuja: Suit 108, 1st Floor MKK Plaza, 22 I. T. Igbani Street beside Vinee Gas Plant, Jabi District.Dates (For all Locations): Weekday: Custom Scheduling Monday - Friday, March 2018. 10am to 3pm daily.Weekend: Custom Scheduling on 3 weekends Friday Saturdays March 2018. 10am to 3pm daily.Time (for all locations): 10:00am – 03:00pmUpon Purchase email coupon to firstname.lastname@example.org before 72 hours to training
- 20%OFF146589SUMMARY: This five-day intensive course enables the participants to develop the needed expertise to audit a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001:2015 and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, the participant will acquire the needed knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and certification audits according to ISO 17021. Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to efficiently conduct an audit. Day 1: Introduction to Quality Management System (QMS) concepts as required by ISO 9001:2015 · Normative, regulatory and legal framework related to Quality · Fundamental principles of Quality · ISO 9001 certification process · Quality Management System (QMS) · Detailed presentation of the clauses of ISO 9001:2015 · Risk based thinking , context of the organization etc Day 2: Planning and initiating an ISO 9001 audit · Fundamental audit concepts and principles · Audit the approach based on evidence · Preparation of an ISO 9001 certification audit · QMS documentation audit · Conducting an opening meeting Day 3: Conducting an ISO 9001 audit · Communication during the audit · Audit procedures: observation, document review, interview, sampling techniques, technical verification, corroboration and evaluation · Audit test plans · Formulation of audit findings and documenting nonconformities Day 4: Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an ISO 9001 audit · Audit documentation · Conducting a closing meeting and conclusion of an ISO 9001 audit · Evaluation of corrective action plans · ISO 9001 surveillance audit and internal audit management program Day 5: Certification Examination WHO SHOULD ATTEND? ▶Internal auditors ▶Auditors wanting to perform and lead Quality Management System (QMS) certification audits ▶Project managers or consultants wanting to master the QMS audit process ▶Individuals responsible for the Quality or conformity in an organization ▶Expert advisors in Quality Management Systems ▶Technical experts wanting to prepare for a Quality audit function DAY LEARNING OBJECTIVES: ▶To acquire expertise of performing an ISO 9001 internal audit, following the ISO 19011 guidelines ▶To acquire the expertise of performing an ISO 9001 certification audit, following the ISO 19011 guidelines and ISO 17021 specifications ▶To acquire the expertise necessary for managing a QMS audit team ▶To understand the relationship between a QMS and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization ▶To improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environment of an organization, and audit decision-making in the context of a QMS Examination: The exam covers the following competence domains: DOMAIN 1: FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPLES AND CONCEPTS IN QUALITY MANAGEMENT Main Objective: To ensure that the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor candidate can understand, interpret and illustrate the main Quality Management concepts related to a Quality Management System (QMS) DOMAIN 2: QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (QMS) Main Objective: To ensure that the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor candidate can understand, interpret and illustrate the main concepts and components of a Quality Management System based on ISO 9001 DOMAIN 3: FUNDAMENTAL AUDIT CONCEPTS AND PRINCIPLES Main Objective: To ensure that the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor candidate can understand, interpret and apply the main concepts and principles related to a QMS audit in the context of ISO 9001 DOMAIN 4: PREPARATION OF AN ISO 9001 AUDIT Main Objective: To ensure that the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor candidate can prepare appropriately a QMS audit in the context of ISO 9001 DOMAIN 5: CONDUCT OF AN ISO 9001 AUDIT Main Objective: To ensure that the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor candidate can conduct efficiently a QMS audit in the context of ISO 9001 DOMAIN 6: CONCLUSION AND FOLLOW-UP OF AN ISO 9001 AUDIT Main Objective: To ensure that the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor candidate can conclude a QMS audit, and conduct the follow-up activities in the context of ISO 9001 DOMAIN 7: MANAGEMENT OF AN ISO 9001 AUDIT PROGRAM Main Objective: To ensure that the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor understands how to establish and manage a QMS audit program Course is provided and managed by our partner –TVECERT Certification Services Limited ,IRCA approved training organization and with cert no .A17980 Fee of N235,000 per delegate covers cost of certification, tea- break, lunch and materials. Venue: 4th Floor NIS Building ,Alausa ,Ikeja 93 Woji Street ,GRA ,Portharcourt Date : 5th - 9th March,2018 Lagos Venue:12th - 16th March,2018 Abuja Venue:26th - 30th March,2018 For booking and further enquiry ,please contact Bola : 0802 384 1177 or email: email@example.com PAYMENT: Make payment into Tenol Alpha account number -0212857525-GTB.
- 50%OFFDigital Art Competition & Exhibition 2018 Registration
WTS DigitalStore (Pay on Delivery Available only in Lagos)₦ 10,000.00
₦20,000.0088611CTH490AB0.25Digital Art Competition for SchoolsRegister your pupils to represent your school for the Digital Art Competition for Secondary Schools.This is a healthy competition for building the creative capacity of the students to international competitive standard. The competition is open to all schools. The competition has three categories; Primary, Junior & Senior High School. The competition is a life performance, where students come on stage to show to the world what dimension of talent they have. Every school will register and be represented by 2 students for each category. The competition is scheduled to be held between April & May according to their academic calendar, but preparations start immediately from their studies.
- 65%OFFDigital Art Exhibition Stand
WTS DigitalStore (Pay on Delivery Available only in Lagos)₦ 10,500.00
₦30,000.00136881Exhb Std1.0Digital Art Exhibition & Competition26th & 27th July 2018By Wacom Nigeria and host of partners.Register and Get your stand Now Limited space Available.Get a square Metre To showcase up to 10 different works.Discount Available for early-bird registration.Get a stand today...while space is still available!
- 45%OFFDigital Art Exhibition and Competition 2018 Entry Registration
WTS DigitalStore (Pay on Delivery Available only in Lagos)₦ 5,500.00
₦10,000.00140558DAEC0.5Digital Art Competition is a competitive platform for creative minds to engage in digital creative art, illustration, cartoon, painting and many more. Complete your registration by making payment here.A code will be sent to your email address which you are to use to send your entry of two jpeg images or short animation clip to firstname.lastname@example.org.There will be voting online (Facebook and Instagram) and at the event. So we encourage early registration.Vast opportunity is open to all participants; there are winning prizes for best 3 works in three different categories and a grand prize of a contract worth N200,000.00 for the winner!
- 188656Duration: 20 DaysModes available: Online ModeMin. Educational Qualification Required: Any Student in Engineering (Electrical, Electronics, ENTC,Mechanical, Civil – Studying or Passed) or BSc (Studying or Passed) Pass or Architecture Stream(Studying or Passed) or 12th + 3 years Diploma students (Studying or Passed) or 12th Pass.This is a specifically Solar Education Program Designed for Students for developing their interest &knowledge in growing Solar Power Field so that students can pursue Solar Career in Future.In this Program, Students can able to have an Interactive Solar E-Learning by Accessing Our OnlineSolar Teaching Portal.
- 188657Duration: 20 DaysModes available: Online OnlyMin. Educational Qualification Required: Any Graduate (Studying or Passed Students both can apply)This is a specifically Solar Education Program Designed for Students for developing their interest &knowledge in growing Solar Power Field so that students can pursue Solar Career in Future.In this Program, Students can able to have an Interactive Solar E-Learning by accessing Our OnlineSolar Teaching Portal.“
- 188658Duration: 20 DaysModes available: Online OnlyMin. Educational Qualification Required: Any Graduate (Studying or Passed Students both can apply)This is a specifically Solar Education Program Designed for Students for developing their interest &knowledge in growing Solar Power Field so that students can pursue Solar Career in Future.In this Program, Students can able to have an Interactive Solar E-Learning by accessing Our OnlineSolar Teaching Portal.“
- Specialized Solar Panel Mounting Structure Design Online Education & Training Program
RIOJEEVEZ STORE₦ 30,000.00188659Duration: 20 DaysModes available: Online modeMin. Educational Qualification Required: Any Student in Engineering (Electrical, Electronics, ENTC,Mechanical, Civil) or 12th + 3 years Diploma students, MTech/ME, PhD Students (Studying or PassedEngineering Students both can apply).This is a specifically Solar Education Program Designed for Students for developing their interest & knowledgein growing Solar Power Field so that students can pursue Solar Career in Future. It is an interactive Online SolarTeaching Portal Developed & Maintained by Govt. Approved Experienced Solar Professionals. In this Program,Students can able to have an Interactive Solar E-Learning by Accessing Our Online Solar Teaching Portal
- 50%OFF1907730.05Our industry expert will take you through the nitty-gritty of Skills require in Digital MarketingAt the end of this course, participants will receive a Proficiency Certificate in Digital Marketing SkillsWeekday: March 12th, 14th & 15th (10am-5pm)Weekend: March 30th, 31st & April 1st (10am-5pm)Schedule: Fee: #35,000Venue: SCILS MANAGEMENT CENTER | 58, Opebi road (Beside Diamond Bank), Salvation Bus Stop, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos. VIEW MAPPrerequisites: There is no formal prerequisite for this course.Topics to be covered:Key Concepts of Digital MarketingTraditional vs Digital MarketingThe Opportunity of Digital MarketingCharacteristics of Digital MarketingImplications of Digital MarketingMarket Research vs Market RealityTraining PackLunchTemplatesCustomized Training Materials (Hard & Soft Copies)Post Training Support
- 37%OFF1907720.05The ability to analyze data is a powerful skill that helps you make better decisions. Microsoft Excel is one of the top tools for data analysis and the built-in pivot tables are arguably the most popular analytic tool. In this course, you will learn basic techniques including how to use math, statistical, logic and text functions, organize data by sorting and filtering, effectively present your data in several chart formats and more.WEEKDAY: March 6th, 7th & 8th (10am-5pm)VENUE: SCILS Management Center, 58, Opebi road, salvation bus-stop opebi ikeja lagos VIEW MAPAt the end of the training, participants will be awarded Proficiency Certificates in Microsoft Excel
- 16%OFF1498061.0Customer Relationship Management And EQMS Software Training(2 in one pack)This Course is designed for both experienced and new customer service personsDeal price covers: Certificate of completionTraining on EQMS softwareTraining materials Free Software InstallationStudent workbookReal-life application and understandingCertified and Experienced trainersConducive learning environment (AC and Parking space)Lunch BreakParticipants will get a Certificate of TrainingCourse Outline Module 1: Customer and Customer ServiceWho is a customer, direct and indirect userInternal and External CustomerThe Term Customer Service explainedGetting it right - The overall packageTwo dimensions quality Customer ServiceSkills AuditModule 2: Customer Identification exerciseExternal Customer identification exerciseService CharacteristicsExcellent and poor customer ServiceSome facts about poor Customer ServiceModule 3: Good Customer ServiceGood Customer Service definedWhat does good customer service meanFundamental Principles for delivering good customer serviceMeasuring or meeting our Customer needsAdding value to customer serviceEmpowerment; Target of Empowerment - excellent customer serviceModule 4: Customer Relationship ManagementRelationship LearningTeams & Relationship - Relationship learning and StakeholdersCaptive Customers - Captive Customers and Poor Service Internal Customer reputationIs Odling's tour ready?Module 5: Customer ComplaintsComplaints explained12 tips for resolving Customer ComplaintsA Proactive view of customer complaints Beware of Complaint FilteringTypical idea killersModule 6: Managing Customer Expectations and ComplaintsCustomer PerceptionCustomer ExpectationsWays of categorizing CustomersSOME FACTS: Eliminating the 'BUT', Complaints LLOVE acronym, What's fairModule 7: Developing an effective Customer ServiceProblems - The problem with ProblemsTools and Techniques - The SWOT analysisThe moral Lesson GAP model for improving customer serviceFuture ProofingWrapping UpVenue:Lagos Training Center: 76 Ogunlana Drive Surulere, LagosPort Harcourt Training Center: Suite 307, Emthel Mall, Opposite West African Glass, Oginigba, Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt.Abuja: Suit 108, 1st Floor MKK Plaza, 22 I. T. Igbani Street beside Vinee Gas Plant, Jabi District.Dates (For all Locations): Weekday: Monday 19th March 2018 - Tuesday 20th March 2018. 10am to 3pm daily.Weekend: Friday 23rd Feb - Saturday 24th Feb 2018. 10am to 3pm daily.Time (for all locations): 10:00am – 03:00pmUpon Purchase email coupon to email@example.com before 72 hours to training
- 42%OFF1425811.0Certified Logistics and Supply Chain Management Training in Lagos, Port Harcourt and AbujaAt the end of this course, You will get;Accredited Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain ManagementComprehensive Training Manual and a holistic understanding of Body KnowledgeReal Life application and UnderstandingJob Placement and Internship (Optional)Certified and experienced trainersCourse Outline DAY 1 Supply Chain Management Actual process of the Supply Chain Major functions of the Supply Chain The Supply Chain Structure Supply Chain and Demand Chain Supply Chain underlying Principles- the 4Cs Dealer and Value Chain Management The Bullwhip Phenomenon Introduction to Logistics What Logistics is. Logistics structure development Creating Logistics Advantage The strategic scope of Logistics Logistics Management Logistics Management Integration System (LMIS)Transportation in Logistics Advantages and disadvantages of the major mode of transportIntermodal Transportation Warehouse operation Elements of business Logistics Managerial issues in Logistics Day 2Local and International Logistics Management Analyzing the factors of Logistics Earn Value Logistics SystemsStrategic Forecasting techniquesTactical/Departmental Forecasting techniquesOperations Forecasting techniquesLogistics stakeholders ManagementLogistics Stakeholders planningLogistics Stakeholders PrioritizationLogistics Stakeholders optimizationPower/Interest Grid Matrix as a toolE-Logistics using any kind of ERP(Enterprise Resource Planner)Logistics Risk Management Logistics Risk Auditing Logistics Risk Prioritization and Categorization Logistics Performance Management Inventory Management International Terms and Condition of Trade Effective tools to address gaps Third Party Logistics ManagementDeveloping a 3PL and 4PL Logistics Performance SystemLogistics Contracts Management strategiesWho Should Attend?Newly appointed as well as experienced supervisors, Logisticss managers, Sales and Marketing Professionals, Stores Managers, Transportation Management professionals, Project Managers, Distribution Managers, Product Managers , Customer Service Managers, Supply Chain Managers, Customer Relationship Manager, Office Administrative Manager and other management personnel , Store and shipping supervisors, Managers, supervisors, and data processing personnel interested in increasing the efficiency of warehouse layouts, systems, and operations.Venue:Lagos Training Center - 76 Ogunlana Drive Surulere, LagosAbuja: Suit 108, 1st Floor MKK Plaza, 22 I. T. Igbani Street beside Vinee Gas Plant, Jabi District. Port Harcourt Training Center - 307 Emthel Mall, 1 chinda Street Oginigba Trans Amadi Date and Time (for all locations):Date: Weekday: Monday 27th Feb 2018 - Wednesday 28th Feb, 2018. 10am to 4pm daily.Weekend: Friday 16th March 2018 - Saturday 17th March, 2018. 10am to 24pm daily.10:00am – 03:00pm Each dayUpon Purchase send coupon to firstname.lastname@example.orgTraining pack contains:Certificate of completionTraining materials Real-life application and understandingCertified and Experienced trainersConducive learning environment (AC and Parking space)Lunch RefreshmentParticipants will get a Certificate of Training
- 64%OFF1425601.03 Day IIBA Business Analysis Training & Certification Two-in-one offer35 PDs awarded as required by IIBA100% Satisfaction GuaranteedFree Visio software Training CertificationsWeekday and weekend class availableDetails:Port-Harcourt: Suit 307 Emthel Mall, 1 Chinda Street Oginigba PortharcourtLagos: 76 Ogunlana Drive, Surulere LagosAbuja: Suit 108, 1st Floor MKK Plaza, 22 I. T. Igbani Street beside Vinee Gas Plant, Jabi District,Dates - March 19th to 21st, 2018 (Weekday) Time 10:00am – 05:00pm March 16th - 17th 2018 (Weekend) (Fridays and Saturdays only) Time 10:00am – 05:00pmCourse outline:TRAINING MODULEModule 1Introduction to Business AnalysisStructure of the Babok Guide V3Business Analysis ConceptModule 2 Business Analysis Planinig and MonitoringModule 3Elicitation and CollaborationModule 4Requirement Life Cycle ManagementModule 5Strategy AnalysisModule 6Requirement Analysis and Design DefinitionModule 7Solutions EvaluationUpon Purchase of coupon, Email coupon to email@example.com for reservationCertificates will be issued upon completion of trainingTraining materials (soft copy) IIBA accredited training ManualIIBA exam simulations/ BABOK Guide, mock examsMS VISIO training Students WorkbookReal-life application and understandingCertified and Experienced trainersExam support including registration and schedulingParticipants will get a Certificate of Training as required by International Institite of Business Analysis, CanadaTea Break
- 41%OFF1425501.0Intensive Operations and Facilities Management Training in Lagos, Port Harcourt and AbujaAT the End of this course, You will get;International Certificate as required by IFMA (Good for your CV)Training Materials and a holistic understanding of Body KnowledgeReal Life application and UnderstandingJob Placement and Internship (Optional)Certified and experienced trainersCourse Outline FACILITY MANAGEMENTEvolution of Facility ManagementFacility as a businessCreate Total Management PlanFacility Location and LayoutFactors influencing Facility LocationCriticality analysisRelative Importance Index & Critical Index)COMMUNICATIONCommunication OverviewPlan CommunicationManage CommunicationControl CommunicationPROJECT MANAGEMENTIntroduction to Project ManagementDefining ProjectsPlanning ProjectsManaging and overseeing ProjectsClosing ProjectsFINANCE & BUSINESSProducts Design & Process SelectionStrategic ImportanceProduct ScreeningBreak-Even/ Make or buy analysisDesign for MaintenanceProduct Life CycleConcurrent EngineeringSupply Chain ( Logistics & Distribution)Outsource ( whether to Outsource?)LEADERSHIP & STRATEGYEstablish the ContextStrategy & CompetitivenessDeveloping a Business & Operation StrategyTranslate Priorities into DesignCompeting on Cost, Quality, time & flexibilityUnderstand Trade-offsProductivity Measurement, labor & MultifactorProductivity interpretations and Growth RateENVIRONMENTAL STEWARDSHIP & SUSTAINABILITYFacilities Condition Index AnalysisDepreciation skillsLife Cycle costingNet Profit WorthPay Back PeriodResources allocation and PrioritizationOPERATIONS MANAGEMENTIntroduction to Operations ManagementThe role of OM in BusinessOperations Strategy and CompetitivenessProductivity Maintenance PerformanceMaintenance definedParts of MaintenanceMaintenance ProceduresMaintenance PlanningMaintenance Management CycleUnderstanding Failure DevelopmentTypes of FailuresFailure Development TimeCOMMUNICATIONCommunication OverviewPlan CommunicationManage CommunicationControl CommunicationEMERGENCY PREPAREDNESSSustainability,Security,Emergency ManagementDealing with SecurityLife Safety ConcernsHUMAN FACTORSExternal influencesLegal and Regulatory BodiesUsersVendorsQUALITYTotal Quality ManagementCost of QualityEquations & ComputationsPDSA & QFDStatistical Quality ControlJust in Time SystemREAL ESTATE & PROPERTY MANAGEMENTFacilities Management Best practiceDeveloping LOS (SLA)Performance IndicatorsFacility Risk ManagementFacility Health & safetyTECHNOLOGYControl SystemInformation TechnologyMaintenance Pro SoftwareVenue:Lagos Training Center - 76 Ogunlana Drive Surulere, LagosAbuja: Suit 108, 1st Floor MKK Plaza, 22 I. T. Igbani Street beside Vinee Gas Plant, Jabi District.Port Harcourt Training Center - 307 Emthel Mall, 1 chinda Street Oginigba Trans Amadi Date and Time (for all locations):Date: Weekend: Friday 2nd March 2018 - Saturday 3rd March 2018. 10am to 4pm daily.Weekday: Monday 5th March 2018 - Wednesday 7th March, 2018. 10am to 5pm daily.Time 10:00am – 04:00pm Each dayUpon Purchase send coupon to firstname.lastname@example.orgTraining pack contains:Certificate of completionTraining materials FMP and CFM exam Prep MaterialsReal-life application and understandingCertified and Experienced trainersConducive learning environment (AC and Parking space)Lunch RefreshmentParticipants will get a Certificate of Trainin
- 57%OFF1424681.0Advanced human resource management training with certificateThis training is for beginners and Professionals who seek to gain credibility through Increasing HR knowledge and Experience and Professionals who focus on implementing HR ProgramsExam Success or Money back. GuaranteedTraining takes place in three locationsTraining schedule (choose one):Port Harcourt: Venue –307 Emthel Mall, 1 Chinda Street Oginigba Tran-Amadi Port Harcourt, RiversLagos:Venue - 76 Ogunlana Drive Surulere, LagosAbuja: Suit 108, 1st Floor MKK Plaza, 22 I. T. Igbani Street beside Vine Gas Plant, Jabi District,Date - Weekday: Monday 5th March 2018 - Wednesday 7th March 2018. 10am to 4pm daily.Weekend: Friday 9th March 2018 - Saturday 10th March, 2018. 10am to 5pm daily.Course Outline:MODULE 1: HR ADMINISTRATION 22%Section 1.1: Strategic HR Management and Business Trends.Section 1.2: Gathering, measuring and Reporting HR Data.Section 1.3: Workforce Planning and Employment Strategies.Section 1.4: Change Management and Business Process Improvement for HR Professionals.Section 1.5: Organizational Policies, Procedures and Regulations.MODULE 2: RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION 22%Section 2.1: HR Planning and PolicySection 2.2: Recruitment ProcessSection 2.3: Selection processSection 2.4: Interview TechniquesMODULE 3: EMPLOYEE RELATIONS AND COMMUNICATION 20%Section 3.1: Communication in the Workplace.Section 3.2: Laws Affecting Employee and Labour Relations.Section 3.3: Creating a positive Work Environment.Section 3.4: Managing Employee Behaviour Issues.MODULE 4: COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS 14%Section 4.1: Total Rewards.Section 4.2: Compensation.Section 4.3: Benefits.MODULE 5: TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT 15%Section 5.1: Training.Section 5.2: Performance Management.Section 5.3: Career Development.MODULE 6: HEALTH SAFETY AND SECURITY 7%Section 6.1: Health, Safety, and Security.Section 6.2: Employee Health.Section 6.3: Employee Safety.Section 6.4: Workplace SecurityA copy of study materials will be providedProfessional Certificate in Advanced Human Resource Management will be issued to participants on course completionTraining Aligned with the Human Resource Certification Institute MethodologyOption of International Professional Certification in Human Resources (PHRi or SPHRi)Internship and Employment SupportCertified Professional instructorsGood Lunch and Tea breakConducive learning environmentPlease send an email to email@example.com for your reservation after purchase
- 42%OFF1424641.0Advanced administrative Support and Office Procedure training with certificateThis training is for beginers and Professionals who seek to gain credibility through Increasing Adminstrative and Office knowledge and Experience and Professionals who focus on implimenting record keeping functions100% satifcation / Money back GuaranteedTraining takes place in three locationsTraining schedule (choose one):Port Harcourt: Venue – 307 Emthel Mall, 1 Chinda Street Oginigba Tran-Amadi Port Harcourt, RiversLagos:Venue - 76 Ogunlana Drive Surulere, LagosAbuja: Suit 108, 1st Floor MKK Plaza, 22 I. T. Igbani Street beside Vinee Gas Plant, Jabi District, Date - (Weekday) Feb 26th -27th 2018 for all Locations (Weekend) March 2nd -3rd 2018 for all Locations Time- 10:00am – 04:00pm(Weekday) Course Outline:Module 1 - ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORTWhy Your Office Needs Administrative ProceduresGathering the Right ToolsIdentifying Procedures to IncludeTop Five Procedures to RecordWhat to Include in Your BinderWhat Not to Include in the Procedure GuideShare Office Procedure GuideSuccessfully Executing the GuideModule 2 - ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE PROCEDUREGetting Organized, Part OneGetting Organized, Part TwoManaging TimeGetting It All Done On TimeSpecial TasksVerbal Communication SkillsNon-Verbal Communication SkillsEmpowering YourselfThe Team of TwoTaking Care of YourselfA copy of study materials will be providedProfessional Certificate in Advanced Administrative Support and Office Procedure will be issued to participants on course completionInternship and Employment SupportCertified Professional instructorsGood Lunch and Tea breakConducive learning environmentPlease send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for your reservation after purchase
- 57%OFF1424431.0INTERNATIONAL HSE Level 1, 2 and 3 all inclusive in this deal.100% Exam Success Guaranteed or Money back!Training inline with CIEH UK and OSHAcademyCertificate to be issued by World Safety Organization WSO on the same day of training.Certified Hard copy training Manuals will be issuedTrainers are duely certified with vast experienceDeal is sponsored by World Safety Authorized Training Partner and Accredited Test centerYour Certificate is verifiable on WSO website and can be used around the worldWell organized training in a Conducive Learning EnvironmentThis training is for those with no Safety experience who wishes to move into this area for employment and those already practicing Health, safety and Environment but needs improved knowledge and skill with a back up certificateTraining holds in three locationsTraining SchedulePort Harcourt: Venue - Suit 307 Emthel Mall, 1 Chinda Sreet Oginigba Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt, RiversLagos:Venue - 76 Ogunlana Drive Surulere, LagosAbuja:Suit 108, 1st Floor MKK Plaza, 22 I. T. Igbani Street beside Vinee Gas Plant, Jabi District, Weekday: Monday 19th March, 2018 - Wednesday 21st March, 2018.10am to 4pm daily.Weekend: Friday 2nd March - Saturday 3rd Feb, 2018. 10am to 5pm daily.Weekday Time 10:00am – 04:00pm (every day for all locations)Weekend Time 10:00am – 05:00pm (every day for all locations) Course Outline:HSE Level 1 – HSE Appreciation:IntroductionDefinitionScope and applicationGroup standards and requirementsUnsafe acts and conditionsGeneral oil and gas safety guidelinesHSE responsibilities and competenceManagement systemHSE Level 2 – General HSE:Job safety analysisOffshore personal protective equipmentFall protectionPermit to workPersonal protective equipmentProcurement and assurance of personal protective equipmentAssurance of personal protective equipmentTypes of PPEIntroduction to securitySecurity survey and risk assessmentSecurity planPermit to workPTW certificateComplimentary certificateFire prevention, protection and evacuation procedureClasses of fireStarvationIdentification of fire extinguishers, size and colour codesHSE Level 3 – Supervisory HSE:HSE management system (HSEMS)Introduction to HSEMSElements of HSEMSHazard and effective management process (HEMP)Offshore fire preventionPrinciples of HEMPRisk managementRisk assessment MatrixStructured Reviewed techniquesFirst AidCardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) PracticalEnvironmental ManagementEnvironmental Management in Oil CompanyEnvironmental PollutionAir PollutionWater PollutionSoil PollutionWaste ManagementEnvironmental Management PlanUpon Purchase, Send Coupon number to email@example.comTraining materials will be issuedCertificate can be used anywhere in the worldConducive learning environmentCertified and Experienced facilitatorsReservation must be made latest 72 hours to training
- 64%OFF1424421.05 Day PMP Training & Certification Two-in-one offerDetails:Port-Harcourt: Suit 307 Emthel Mall, 1 Chinda Street Oginigba PortharcourtLagos: 76 Ogunlana Drive, Surulere LagosAbuja: Suit 108, 1st Floor MKK Plaza, 22 I. T. Igbani Street beside Vinee Gas Plant, Jabi DistrictWeekday: Monday 5th March 2018 - Friday 9th March 2018. 10am to 5pm daily.Weekend: Saturday 3rd March, 2018 - Saturday 17th march, 2018. 10am to 5pm daily. Time 10:00am – 05:00pmCourse outline:Project management groups: Initiating processPlanning processExecuting processMonitoring and controlling processClosing process10 knowledge areas:Project integration management Project scope managementProject time managementProject cost managementProject quality managementProject human resource managementProject communications managementProject risk managementProject procurement managementProject stakeholder managementSAP PS COURSE OUTLINE:Display PS master data: WBS and Network templatesCreate project description and project numberPROJECT PLANNING:Create internal work activityCreate cost activity: purchasing and stock reservationAttach PS text document and perform mass maintenanceActivity relationships and constraintsScheduling project datesPlanned costs reportProject planning board: Gantt diagram and re-schedulingCreate project version of your initial project planRelease projectPROJECT EXECUTION:Project purchase order and financial account assignmentGoods receipt of purchase order to projectConfirmation of actual work hours performedInsert new work activity: re-schedule time plan and re-calculate cost planClose projectPROJECT REPORTS:Project cost reports: plan/actual and version cost comparisonProject schedule reports: basic dates, progress, and PS materialsUpon Purchase of coupon, Email coupon to firstname.lastname@example.org for reservationCertificates will be issued upon completion of trainingTraining materials (soft copy) PMBOK fifth editionPMI accredited training ManualPMP exam simulations/mock examsSAP training and Primavera P6Students WorkbookReal-life application and understandingCertified and Experienced trainersExam support including registration and schedulingParticipants will get a Certificate of Training as required by Project Management Institute, USTea Break
- 41%OFF1907640.05In this course, you will learn basic techniques including how to use math, statistical, logic and text functions, organize data by sorting and filtering, effectively present your data in several chart formats and more. You will also learn techniques such as how to find a value with VLOOKUP, create and format PivotTables, record basic Macros and more. WEEKDAY: February 26th, 27th & 28th (10am-5pm)WEEKDAY: March 14th, 15th & 16th (10am-5pm)VENUE: SCILS Management Center, 58, Opebi road, salvation bus-stop opebi ikeja lagos. View MapAt the end of the training, participants will be awarded Proficiency Certificates in Advance Microsoft Excel
- 58%OFF1907400.05HR Management is an important function of any organizations. It encompasses the management of people in organizations from a macro perspective i.e managing people in the form of a collective relationship between management and employees. Thus, HR function is concerned with the notions of people enabling, people development and a focus on making the employment relationship fulfilling for both the management and employees.At the end of this course, participants will receive a Professional Certificate in Human Resource ManagementWEEKEND CLASS: March 17th, 18th, 24rd & 25th (10am-5pm)VENUE: SCILS Management Center, 58, Opebi road, salvation bus-stop opebi ikeja lagos. View MapPrerequisites: There is no formal prerequisite for this course.Course Content·Concepts and process of human resource planning (HRP)·Business Management and Strategy·Recruitment and Selection and Training Need Assessment·Workforce Planning and Employment·Human Resource Development·Compensation and Benefits·Employee and Labor Relations·Change Management·Risk Management·Payroll Management·Accounting and Audit Management·Motivation and Leadership Management·Team Management·Reward management·Monitoring & managing performance·Managing Workplace Diversity·Key concepts of exit rights and procedures·Competency Iceberg Models·Leadership·Transforming HR from the outside in·The six domains of HR competencies·Talent management·Strategic partnerships·Ethics and Nigeria Labour Laws, the impact of laws, regulations and court cases·Global/international environment·Corporate culture·Analytical and measurement models·Understanding and addressing the increasing multi-generational issues·Safety and security practices·Workplace privacy practices·Union and non-union environments·Advanced communication and negotiation tactics·Advanced HR management skills such as (consultation skills, coaching, change management, and facilitation skills)Training Pack · Lunch· Templates· Customized Training Materials (Hard & Soft Copies)· Post Training Support
- 30%OFFCUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT (PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA)
SCILS Management Centre₦ 35,000.00
₦50,000.001907380.05Satisfied customers are paramount to business success. Understanding and meeting customer needs is an essential skill for staff across all customer facing roles.The impact of poor customer relations can be felt directly on the bottom line. To delight your customers, your staff needs to think like them, respond to their needs and deliver promises.This course will develop the essential people skills that are at the heart of quality customer care.Through a combination of lecture, audience participation and role play, participants will learn specific skills for working through common customer service scenarios including turning around negative service situations, delivering customer service remotely, listening and analyzing skills, and increasing sales and customer loyalty.At the end of this course, participants will be issued a Professional Diploma in Customer ServiceWEEKDAY: February 27th & 28th (10am-5pm)VENUE: SCILS Management Center, 58, Opebi road, salvation bus-stop opebi ikeja lagosAudience Profile: Leaders, Managers, Frontline Associates, Service Staff and Anyone responsiblePrerequisites: There is no formal prerequisite for this course.Course Content·Interpersonal Skills for Customer Service Professionals·How to maintain a healthy work environment·Understanding and meeting customers’ expectation·Handling Customers Complaints·Calming Upset and Difficult Customers·Coping with work stress·Telephone Customer Service·10 commandments of great customer service·4 P’s of Customer Service·Customer Service Basics·Customer Service Gaps·Professionalism with no excusesTraining Pack·Lunch·Templates·Customized Training Materials (Hard & Soft Copies)·Post Training Support
- 44%OFF1907360.05This course will help you develop insights into supply chain approaches, trends, issues and purchase function that arise in contemporary world. It is thought by seasoned professionals and enriched with detailed topics of the field that covers vivid case study, explanation and description of functions, relationships, integration and future challenges thereby making this qualification an aspiring achievement for professionals.With supply chain diploma, you may work as a supply and procurement manager, distribution manager, inventory manager, import/export goods manager, transportation manager, e-Business or electronic trading manager, or operations managerScheduled Date: Mar 03, 2018 - Mar 11, 2018Sat, Sun10:00 AM — 05:00 PMVenue: SCILS MANAGEMENT CENTRE | 58, Opebi road, near salvation bus-stop, beside diamond bank, Opebi Ikeja Lagos.View MapFee is #50,000 which covers:·Admission into the training·Comprehensive Training Workbook, Case Studies·Tea-breaks and LunchAt the end of this course, participants will:·develop insights into supply chain approaches, trends, issues and purchase functions·be able to take and pass for the International qualification network examination and other supply chain professional bodies examination .will be issued Proficiency Certificate in Supply ChainCourse Contents:·Module1: Introduction and History·Module2: Global Supply Chain Management·Module3: Planning and Designing the Supply Chain·Module4: Lean Supply Management·Module5: Agile Supply Management·Module6: Purchasing and Supplier Selection·Module7: Supply Relationship and Integration·Module8: The Present and Future Challenges of SCM
- 57%OFF1907340.05Learning how to negotiate and improve on interpersonal skills is an important part of business communication. Negotiation never stops. It is the way that individuals with differing values and interests find constructive ways to live and work together in harmony. The ability to negotiate successfully with exemplary communication skills is essential to success in all your interactions with other people.Develop and sharpen your negotiation skills using effective communication skills, learn new tactics for negotiating and ensure you get the most out of a discussion, deal, or sale. Improved negotiation skills are an investment that will prove valuable throughout your life.At the end of the training, participants will be awarded PROFICIENCY CERTIFICATE IN BUSINESS NEGOTIATIONScheduled Date: Mar 31, 2018Sat10:00 AM — 05:00 PMVenue: SCILS MANAGEMENT CENTER, 58, Opebi road, salvation bus-stop beside diamond bank ikeja lagos. View MapFee: 10, 000 Naira. This fee covers the training, materials and certificate.Course OutlineOn the Job Case Study and Practical Scenario Understanding NegotiationThe Three Phases of NegotiationSkills for Successful NegotiatingPrepare: Plan Your Negotiation StrategyNegotiate: Use Key Tactics for SuccessClose: Create a ContractPerform and EvaluateDealing with Difficult IssuesNegotiating Outside the Boardroom (Negotiation via Phone/Email)Dealing with tough questionsNegotiating on Behalf of Someone ElseTraining PackLunchTemplatesCustomized Training Materials (Hard & Soft Copies)Post Training Support
- 57%OFF1907310.05For all communication, the medium must be as strong as the message. Some people live and die by emails filled with spreadsheet attachments. Others want a simple text. And all of those preferences should be considered as communications are developed within an organization.At the end of this instructor led practical intensive course, participants will receive a Professional Diploma in Business Communication certificate. Course ScheduleFeb 26, 2018Mon10:00 AM — 05:00 PMVenue: SCILS MANAGEMENT CENTRE | 58, Opebi road (Beside Diamond Bank), Salvation Bus Stop, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos. View MapCourse Outline: This includes Twelve Elements of Effective CommunicationTools for Effective CommunicationUsing Technology to improve business communicationImprove your Grammar, Mechanics and usageMastering Team skills and interpersonal communicationConducting and Contributing to Effective MeetingsDevelop your Workplace Business EtiquetteCommunicating across culture7 steps to improve intercultural communicationBusiness writing essentialsApplying the 3 step writing processBusiness correspondenceEmail writingPreparing Report and Oral PresentationExecutive summaryOn the Job Case Study and Practical Scenario
- 50%OFF1907270.1This deal offers 50% discount for an intensive procurement & contract management, as we all know, the slightest error or inconsistency in conducting procurement processes or activities can lead to accusations that, even if ultimately proved to be without merit, can cause significant and lasting damage to the reputation of an individual and/or a procurement agency. One proactive measure a procurement agency can take is to perform a risk assessment within its organization and its processes to identify areas of concern, weakness or high risk in procurement.Our industry expert will take you through the nitty-gritty of Procurement and Contract management. At the end of this course, participants will receive a Professional Diploma in Procurement and Contract Management.Schedule:Mar 03, 2018 - Mar 11, 2018Sat, Sun10:00 AM — 05:00 PMFee: N20,000Venue: SCILS MANAGEMENT CENTER | 58, Opebi road (Beside Diamond Bank), Salvation Bus Stop, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos. View MapAudience Profile: Anyone interested in pursuing a career in Procurement and Contract Management or if you are employed as a contract or procurement manager; legal officer; engineering, project manager; financial controller or accountant, small business owner; export manager; or a buyer.Prerequisites: There is no formal prerequisite for this course. Course ContentProcurement ManagementContract ManagementNegotiationCase StudyTraining PackLunchTemplatesCustomized Training Materials (Hard & Soft Copies)Post Training Support
- 41%OFF1907030.1This course is facilitated by one of our most revered industry professional and facilitator. He is a certified project management professional as well as six sigma black belt professional.At the end of this course, participants will receive a Professional Diploma in Total Quality ManagementSchedule: Feb 26, 2018 - Feb 27, 2018Mon, Tue10:00 AM — 05:00 PMVenue: SCILS MANAGEMENT CENTRE | 58, Opebi road (Beside Diamond Bank), Salvation Bus Stop, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.View MapFee: ₦35000Audience Profile: Anyone interested in knowing more about Quality Management can take up this coursePrerequisites: There is no formal prerequisite for this course.Course OutlineIntroduction Quality Management14 Quality Management Techniques7 Barriers to Continuous Quality ImprovementQuality PlanningQuality AssuranceQuality Control8 Quality Management PrinciplesUnderstanding Cost of QualityUnderstanding Cost of Poor QualityTotal Quality Management ToolsSix Sigma Methodology for improving QualityProduct/Service Quality MaximizationPractical application of the seven basic quality toolsContinuous quality improvementTraining PackLunchTemplatesCustomized Training Materials (Hard & Soft Copies)Post Training Support
- 27%OFFDigital Fashion Illustration - Ikeja Centre
WTS DigitalStore (Pay on Delivery Available only in Lagos)₦ 76,500.00
₦105,000.00162851DFIA0.15 Ikeja Centre DFIA Digital Fashion IllustrationDuration: Six weeks training (Two days in a week)Fee - Ikeja Centre N76,500kWeekend Classes Also Available! Duration: Six weekendsFee - Ikeja Centre N80,000kFESTAC Location Now Open!Hurrah! Online Classes Now Available Register today to get your link to the platform.Digital Bag Designing (N50,000)Course content:PART ONE: MANUAL ILLUSTRATION1. Fashion illustration basics2. Front, side and back views3. Facial features and hair4. Movement – Limb and spinal5. Clothing the figure for Male, Female & Children PART TWO: DIGITAL ILLUSTRATION1) Introduction to the sketchbook pro2) Importing and tracing an image3) Introduction to Layers4) Colouring: highlights and shadows5) Applying fabric6) Different formats for saving and printCourse fee covers training materials, fashion illustration workbook and crouqi (Template CD).Register Today!For further inquiries, contact: 08187871312, 08179385918, 08175761554.Requirements:Computer system and graphic sketch tabOr iPad, Android tablets with stylus PenYou can also make purchase of the devices at the training venue.
- 15%OFFOnline Digital Fashion Illustration Training
WTS DigitalStore (Pay on Delivery Available only in Lagos)₦ 85,000.00
₦100,000.00138326DFIA0.5As a Digital Fashion Illustrator, You have a professional skill that equip you to illustrate your own original clothing design, illustrate for fashion houses, fashion magazine and others. A skill for home base business. Duration: Eight weeks trainingFirst Module – Manual: N50,000.00Second Module – Digital: N50,000.00Also available at the Digital Academy – Digital Bag Designing (N40,000.00)Get up to 25% Discount when you register for first and second module together!Weekend Classes Also Available! Duration: Eight weekendsCourse content:PART ONE: MANUAL ILLUSTRATION1. Fashion illustration basics:The 9-head figureThe Angular figureThe fully fleshed-out figure2. Front, side and back views3. Facial features and hair4. Movement – Limb and spinal5. Clothing the figure for Male, Female & ChildrenPART TWO: DIGITAL ILLUSTRATION1) Introduction to the sketchbook pro2) Importing and tracing an image3) Introduction to Layers4) Colouring: highlights and shadows5) Applying fabric6) Different formats for saving and printCourse fee covers fashion illustration workbook Soft copy (PDF) and crouqui Templates. Register Today!For further inquiries, contact: Tel: 08187871312.WhatsApp: 08187871312.Social Media platforms: @wacomnigeriaRequirements:Computer system and graphic sketch tabOr iPad, Android tablets with stylus PenYou can also make purchase at the training Centre.
- 42%OFF142469Intensive Performance Management Training in Lagos, Port Harcourt and AbujaAT the End of this course, You will get;Certificate (Good for your CV)Training Materials and a holistic understanding of Body KnowledgeReal Life application and UnderstandingJob Placement and Internship (Optional)Certified and experienced trainersCourse Outline Module 1:An expanded view of performance ManagementAligning performance management with organizational Strategy, Values and GoalsCoaching and Performance Management: How can organization get the Greatest Value?Practical Applications of Goal setting Theory to performance Management.Module 2 The Role of On-the Job and Informal Development in Performance Management.Managing Team Performance in Complex Settings: Research Based Practices.CEO performance Management.Performance in Multi-National Companies.Module 3Managing Contextual performance.Using Performance Management Learning Tool.Diagnosing, Understanding, and dealing with Counter productive Work Behavior.Force Ranking: Pros, Cons and Practices.Module 4Technology and Performance Management: What Role Does Technology play in Performance Management.Authentic Performance: the Valuation of Behavior as Negotiated Business Outcome.Assessing performance Management Programs and Policies.Module 5Performance Management of the Future.Best Practices in Performance Management.Venue:Lagos Training Center - 76 Ogunlana Drive Surulere, LagosAbuja: Suit 108, 1st Floor MKK Plaza, 22 I. T. Igbani Street beside Vinee Gas Plant, Jabi District,Port Harcourt Training Center -307 Emthel Mall, 1 chinda Street Oginigba Trans Amadi by SlaughterDate and Time (for all locations):Date: Feb 26th to 27th, 2018 (Weekday) 10:00am – 04:00pm Each dayUpon Purchase send coupon to email@example.comTraining pack contains:Certificate of completionTraining materials Real-life application and understandingCertified and Experienced trainersConducive learning environment (AC and Parking space)Lunch RefreshmentParticipants will get a Certificate of Training
- 25%OFF₦ 1,750,000.00
₦2,350,000.00Sold by:THE GLOBAL STARTUP SCHOOL IN VANCOUVER....OPEN WINDOW TO CANADIAN STARTUP VISA/PR!
₦2,350,000.00144450GST001The skills of entrepreneurship are for everyone - not just for startup founders. In these programs you will learn to be nimble, flexible and forward-thinking. You will be confident to drive change and know how to stand out in a company.Program beyond the Classroom..You will learn both in and out of class as you work on a business project from inception to launch. Each course module comes with a series of relevant tasks to complete on your project. New Entrepreneurs in Residence will join the program in each module to share their wisdom, tips and techniques. Mentors are available for advice and coaching. Instructors assist you as you work through the assignments, build your business plan and develop your pitch presentation.Work while you Learn....Earn money while you study to help with living expenses. Your Canadian study permit will allow you to work part-time (20 hours per week) during the study term and full time (40 hours per week) during your term breaks(5 - 12 Weeks with Program).Program offer workshops, hiring fairs and tools to assist you in finding work fast! Most students find entry- level jobs in administrative support, hospitality and earn an average of $11-$15 per hour working while you study.CORE PROGRAMS WITH 25% TUITION DISCOUNTS (APPLICABLE FOR JAN - MAR ENROLLMENT)1. 46 - 56 Weeks Applied Diploma in Innovation and Entrepreneurship.Targeted towards Aspiring Entrepreneurs and Corporate Innovators.Tuition: 9, 750 CAD$2. 31 Weeks Applied Certificate in Marketing for Business & Product Startups.For Aspiring Marketing Managers, Community Managers and Sales Managers.Tuition: 6, 750 CAD$3. 37 Weeks Applied Certificate in Management for Business & Product Startups .For Aspiring Leaders and Business, Operations and Project Managers.Tuition: 6, 750 CAD$REQUIREMENTS- Minimum 19 years of age- Minimum one academic year post-secondary studies or 24 months of work experience in any field- You must demonstrate level 5 English with School's online English test and interview. The online test and interview are exempt if CEFR B2, IELTS 5.5, TOEFL ibT 46-59 or Cambridge FCE (C)-You don’t need to have a business idea or team fleshed out before you apply. You will develop both in the program!- Good financial standing to help scale the Study Visa hurdle. Your account Statement balance or that of Sponsor must not be less than 25, 000 CAD$ or 7.5M NGN. to ease Visa approval.NEXT START DATE: Jan.'18ABOUT THE STARTUP SCHOOL'S CITYConsistently ranked as one of the top 20 startup cities in the world and one of the top three cities in the world to live, Vancouver is the perfect place to learn entrepreneurship and launch a business or find your dream job. You can use the business concept you will develop in the program to apply for the Canadian Startup Visa and move to Canada permanently.Do let us know should you have any question or comment regarding the Startup School programs in Vancouver, Canada.Warm regards,Mykelitetravels
- 33%OFF186047Internet Of Things Application Course:The Internet of Things will allow granular control and automation of tasks. In this course, you will learn about the features and abilities of the Internet of Things. You'll also learn about the software and operating systems available to implement it. The Internet of Things integrates a large number of technologies both new and old. It promises to deliver unprecedented awareness of environments and processes.Target AudienceDevelopers wishing to obtain an understanding of the fundamental concepts of the Internet of ThingsExpected Duration: 1hours 30minsLesson ObjectivesIdentify the purpose and ideas behind iotDescribe the history of iotIdentify the promise and possibilities of iotIdentify the applications of iotIdentify potential iot security issuesIdentify some of the forces driving iot developmentIdentify the way iot and the internet are advancing each otherIdentify protocols used by iot devicesIdentify characteristics that make up iot deploymentsIdentify the applications of iot for home automationIdentify the applications of iot for motor vehiclesIdentify the industrial applications of iot technologyIdentify the wearable applications of iot technologyIdentify operating systems designed for iot devicesIdentify the features of Windows 10 iot coreIdentify the role and features of Linux in the iotIdentify the features of the Contiki osIdentify the features of the riot osIdentify the features and characteristics of tinyosIdentify and compare lesser known embedded operating systemsIdentify features of the allseen iot frameworkIdentify features of the eclipse kura frameworkIdentify the goals and features of the mihini framework projectIdentify the capabilities of the activity frameworkBuild an application on Windows 10 iot coreCourse Validity: 1 Month
- 66%OFF144489http://plbng.com/index.php/categories/product/view/14/2690.1Most achievements, great or small, begin with an important first step: setting a goal. A clearly defined, attainable goal embodies a vision of what is possible. It's a guide star for those who navigate a course through obstacles to a desired accomplishment. However, the process of setting appropriate goals is often oversimplified or overlooked entirely. A well-constructed goal is challenging, yet achievable.
- 20%OFF1445940.1Course Content· Know Your Readers and Your Purpose · How to Write Clearly and Concisely · Editing and Proofreading · Writing for Business · Written Communication · Final Exam: Business Writing Basics Target AudienceIndividuals, at any level in an organization, who want to refresh or refine their basic business writing skills.Course Duration: 3 Months
- 20%OFF146883www.plbng.com0.1Course OverviewIn this course, you'll learn about marketing as a key business process, its link to overall corporate strategy, and how online and social media marketing is changing the face of marketing by bringing companies and customers closer together. The importance of marketing planning is also discussed including careful consideration of key concepts such as segmentation, targeting and positioning. Finally, you'll learn about the traditional and modern marketing mixes.Target AudienceAnyone who wants to develop or refine their marketing skills.Course Objectives Match business styles to the underlying principles that guide decision makingIdentify the key objectives of the marketing function in organizationsIdentify the key characteristics of online marketingRecognize descriptions of market segmentation and targetingMatch positioning strategies to their descriptionsIdentify elements of the marketing mixIdentify elements of the modern marketing mixRecognize characteristics of modern marketing Course Validity: 3 Months