- 31%OFF136881Exh Std1.0Digital Art Exhibition 23rd & 24th June 2017By Wacom Nigeria and host of partners.Register and Get your stand Now Limited space Available.Get a square Metre To showcase up to 10 different works.Discount Available for early-bird registration.Get a stand today...while space is still available!
- 31%OFFDigital Art Exhibition and Competition 2017 Entry Registration
WTS DigitalStore₦ 20,500.00
₦30,000.00140558DAEC1.0Complete your registration by making payment here or at the bank.A code will be sent to your email address which you are to use to send your entry of two jpeg images or short animation clip to firstname.lastname@example.org.There will be voting online (Facebook and Instagram) and at the event. So we encourage early registration.Vast opportunity is open to all participants; there are winning prizes for best 3 entries works in three different categories and a grand prize of a contract worth N100,000.00 for the winner!
- 30%OFF95782SfwDesigners Software for Fashion Illustration and others
- 28%OFF77172DFIA 0.5Digital Fashion Illustration New Class Start every monthHurrah! Online Classes Now Available Register today to get your link to the platform. Duration: Six weeks training (Two days in a week).First Module - Manual : N50,000:Second Module - Digital : N50,000: Weekend Classes Also Available! Duration: Eight weekendsDigital Bag Designing (N40,000)Other Location Opening Soon!LEKKI & FESTAC Training Centre Opening Soon! Course content: PART ONE: MANUAL ILLUSTRATION 1. Fashion illustration basics: The 9-head figureThe Angular figureThe fully fleshed-out figure 2. Front, side and back views 3. Facial features and hair 4. Movement – Limb and spinal 5. Clothing the figure for Male, Female & Children PART TWO: DIGITAL ILLUSTRATION 1) Introduction to the sketchbook pro 2) Importing and tracing an image 3) Introduction to Layers 4) Colouring: highlights and shadows 5) Applying fabric 6) Different formats for saving and print Course fee covers training materials, fashion illustration workbook and crouqui (Template CD). Register Today! For further inquiries, contact: 08187871312, 08175761554 Requirements: Computer system and graphic sketch tab Or iPad, Android tablets with stylus PenYou can also make purchase at the training venue.
- 25%OFF77173DASAClick to RegisterDigital Art & Storytelling AcademyFor a month hands-on-training on Cartoon Drawing, Illustration, Painting and How to write a good story digitally.Area to cover: cartoon, illustrations, comics, painting.Get 5% discount when you register 2 or more students.Requirements:Come with your computer system and graphic tabletOr iPad, Android tablets with stylus Pen
- 18868Sender and reply-to email:email@example.com Email Subject: Abuja: N7500 One-on-One Licensing with 5 Bonuses. We are throwing open another opportunity to get trained and licensed for peanuts!And that's not all, we are showering you with 5 special bonuses you will not get anywhere. These bonuses alone can change your life for better on their own, even if used individually.So what are these bonuses?First, I will hand you this book that is currently selling for N3000 on this same site! In addition to the agent training and licensing, we will be sharing the following secrets with you without charging you an extra kobo! - How to be in Canada this 2017 not just as a visitor but as a federal skilled worker (followed by permanent residency) - you only need to pay N5000 to the consulting firm and they will give you all the forms to fill and simple instructions through interactive consultation to follow so that you will only need to pay statutory application forms and not service charge to anybody! - How to start importing goods from China, U.S and U.K with as low as N10,000 for stunning profits. You will get your own very U.S address free that day to be buying stuffs from the U.S and get them shipped to your doorstep in Nigeria at 50% less shipping cost! Yeps! - How to secure a juicy spot in your area or town and start making guaranteed profits and passive residual income selling paperless airtime for all GSM networks, DSTV, PHCN and Internet data subscription. Don't worry you won't have to sit under umbrella or something. We know Abuja (or is it Nigerian people in general) like to feel big well well. We will show you the device and technique for it. This is a N6 billion a day sector that has been perfected with an extra superb network marketing benefits. You will also get a letter of introduction to the Bank of Industry for consideration for a loan of N50,000 when you join this program. It's really hot and fresh right now. Very few know about this and they won't tell you. We will share the info with you. We will bare it all. - How to make money as a local social media consultant to local businesses without even doing 90% of the job you get from each client, who could be paying you as much as N40k - N100k to set their business up for visibility on Facebook! For a very token amount, you will own you own offline and online social consultancy business and website like this. Comes with readymade portfolio, business card, logo, full sexy world class power point presentation etc. We will show you where to obtain the license to run this juicy business like we currently do and make money. - We will hand you 8500 active email addresses of Nigerians that are always online Book your space now before somebody else does.HOW TO BOOKIf you have your ATM card with you, just click "ADD TO CART" at the bottom of this page and complete payment within 2 minutes. If you don't....Please pay into:GTBankAccount Name: Auction2Africa.com LimitedAccount No: 0025643595Stanbic IBTCAccount Name: Auction2Africa.com LimitedAccount No: 0002381979After payment, please sms your email address and payment details to 08068058424 or send by email to firstname.lastname@example.orgWe will book your space and look forward to seeing you that speciallife changing day.(Fee Covers Training, Certification, Licensing, Administration & Lifetime Support)So as you can see, each one of these secrets we will be sharing with you is more than what some so called gurus are charging more than N10,000 for! This means if we charge N10k for each of the first four info above alone, it would be more than worth it and we will sell them comfortably. The plan was to run a seminar on each of these topic and charge N10,000 for each event, but we are in a generous mood. And you remember, mood changes anytime. If at all we will do any other seminar after this, it will be in the region of N15,000 upwards. But we are not charging you a kobo for this, so long you pay for your VCash agent Training and Certification and Licensing. And how much is that? N7500 pere. Some people spend more N50,000 on how to make money info. Let me quickly share something with you. I have been around for a while regarding mobile money, precisely since 2011. I have been on the streets, behind the computer and in people's homes, offices and shops. I have met high net worth clients and dined and wined with them. I have also mingled with rif-rafs. From experience and records, there are three categories of people and you will likely fall into one of the categories. The first category consists of those who believe and follow their instincts. They don't wait till everything is perfect before they take action. These are the most successful people in general. Regarding this training, they are the ones that will go straight and make payment without even seeing us or making a call. People are already paying for this event as we speak. 95% of them fall in this group. They are generally action and risk takers and basically end up succeeding in achieving set goals. Excuse is not in their dictionary. Majority of today's billionaires also fall in this category.The second category consist of those who sit on the fence or procrastinate. These people know a good opportunity when they see one but are either too afraid of success or will always look for excuse for not seizing the opportunity. Regarding this training, these are the people that will call and start asking all manner of questions on the phone. They will after reading everything about this training on this page, still ask on the phone "erm, so what is this all about, where is your office, I want to come and see what's on ground" etc. In fact if not for airtime shortage, these people will possibly want you to train them for free on the phone or when they visit you in the office. They want everything perfect first without any commitment before they do anything. And when you give them all the answers, or even get near perfect, they will still likely say, "okay I will get back to you". 80% of these people never do anything. And the third and last category of people consist of those who would not believe or do anything, especially if it has to do with an opportunity they get to know about through the internet. These people are very rigid and would rather remain in their "comfort zone" than try new things. This comfort zone could be in form of poverty, average living or riches. Regarding this training, they will read everything and do nothing or they will not even read up to this stage like you have done. Now ask yourself: which category do I belong from these groups of people? See the full details of what we will give you for just N7500 below: Let’s start with the main content of the event first. 1. Full One-on-One VCash Training including Licensing & Certification: N7500 This price is available only to the first 10 to make payment or payment acceptance closes on Friday, June 20th, 2014, whichever comes first. If you pay after we have received the first 10 payments, we will ask you to supply your bank account so that we refund your money 100%. We will send it via online transfer. (Tip: In other words, this is strictly a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED Affair. Some people have started paying as we speak so we advise you to hurry as this will obviously sell out within days). Event: VCash Agent Training (with certificate, license and 5 life-changing bonuses) Date: It's your choice date Venue: Anywhere you want, home, office, shop, hotel, garden name it... Time: Just 4 - 5 hours is okay but we can dedicate all day to you if you want! You will be killing six birds with one stone for just N7500. 6 birds that is worth more than N50k or even N100k in value. Again to summarize what you gain when you pay your N7500 to book your space: 1. Full VCash Agent training : Certificate and License is instant. Once you have received your training, certificate and license, and you have loaded your e-float capital, you will have 100% legal rights to operate anywhere in Nigeria and start enjoying the following: a) Help people to load their VCash accounts and pay out their withdrawals and make money per transaction b) Become an agent/instructor like me, train other people and make up to N20,000 per attendee! c) Buy/sell airtime directly on VCash platform and make money. Stop wasting money d) Teach other people how to sell airtime, set up VTU online recharge for them (MTN, AIRTEL, GLO & ETISALAT) and charge them training fee. Everything is provided for you by VCASH e) Sell VCASH reload card and make money f) Payout Western Union! g) Register people to join and make 5% on every transaction! Why VCASH? - Make money from the cashless economy initiative - Draw new customers to your existing business - Built-in customer base from our established customers - Built-in support network - Business niche that has already been identified - Many vital marketing decisions are made for you, you just run your business - Pre-established guidelines for business operations already exist which provide you with a working structure - Recognized business name and reputation - Training provided We work very closely with VCASH, the leader and the mobile money operator licensed by CBN, and we can help you secure a Super/Master Agent License from VCASH, but you MUST attend this one day training and the licensing event. It is a non-negotiable requirement. 2. Secret info on how to immigrate to Canada in 2014 3. Secret info on how to start importing from U.S, China and U.K with as low as N10,0004. Secret info on how to tap into the new paperless airtime business covering GSM, DSTV, PHCN, Internet recharge etc and how to access N50,000 loan introductory letter to the Bank of Industry - Secret info on how to start your own offline and online social media consultancy business here in Nigeria with ready made resources waiting for you for a token price. See how we make money with this business. You get info on how to start same within 48 hours!- And lastly, we will give you 8500 email addresses of Nigerians that check their email regularly, not just some generated invalid or dormant email addresses. You asked for it and we have given you what you asked for with an extra revealing session you will get for FREE. What are you waiting for? Book your space now before somebody else does. HOW TO BOOKIf you have your ATM card with you, just click "ADD TO CART" at the bottom of this page and complete payment within 2 minutes. If you don't.... Please pay into: GTBank Account Name: Auction2Africa.com Limited Account No: 0025643595 Stanbic IBTC Account Name: Auction2Africa.com Limited Account No: 0002381979After payment, please sms your email address and payment details to 08068058424 or send by email to email@example.com We will book your space and look forward to seeing you that special life changing day.(Fee Covers Training, Certification, Licensing, Administration & Lifetime Support)
- 135802For members of the SME Market Hub, we are offering all our services at a 20% discount. This will cover any of the training programs we offer or customised programs specifically organised for your teams. Also our consultancy services are available at the same discount.
- 120149Are you tired of buying over the counter products, this is an opportunity for you to make your own organic skincare products yourself with just #5000. U can forfeit one day recharge card & gain immense knowledge from our online training to set up your own business. BODY BUTTER (5k) Stretch mark body butter Citrus body butter Kids organic body butter Eczema body butter Flawless body butter Whipped Shea butter with E.O Chocolate body butter Mint chocolate body butter Mango body butter Varicose veins body butter Toning body butter Lightening body butter AFRICAN BLACK SOAP MIX. 5k How to make black from scratch Black soap mix for all skin types Skin glow black soap mix Kids glow black soap mix Toning black soap mix Lightening black soap mix Skin repair black soap mix Pimples black soap mix Dark knuckle black soap mix Medicated black soap mix Black soap shampoo Liquid black soap.
- 20%OFFCPPL Monthly Training Program for Business People
Customer Passion Point Limited ₦ 40,000.00
₦50,000.00126415Theme: Business Strategies to Drive Growth and Profitability Scope: Understanding marketing and the planning process The sales pitch that produces results Managing customers to keep them Managing projects to ensure excellent delivery Benefits Understand how to leverage marketing and the planning process to create value Understand how to apply effective selling skills achieve sales targets – Sales pitches that wor Understand how to deliver excellent customer service that enables strategic acquisition, growth and retention of your customers / clients Understand how to leverage project management principles to deliver consistent value to your customers / clients. Who is the training for? Business owners who need to fortify their commercial activities by harnessing Marketing, Sales, Customer Service and Project Management skills Marketing, Sales, Customer Service Officers who wish to hone their skills, People whose jobs involve managing projects. Date: Last Friday of every month Time: 8am-6pm Cost: N50,000 per participant exclusive of VAT. This covers facilitation, tea, lunch, stationary, certificates and course materials. Venue: Canton Concourse, 12 Landbridge Avenue, Oniru Estate, Victoria Island, Lagos. For enquiries, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also log on to www.cppl.com.ng/photos/ to get a feel of past editions of the program.
- 16%OFF126425As 2017 takes off, we would imagine you are thinking of a retreat with your core staff to review your past performance vs planned and agree a plan for this year and may be more strategically the next 3 – 5 years. This program facilitates the process using our value creation tools to ensure the process is thorough and delivers workable and measurable plans. We will be glad to work with you to create the compass for your business success in 2017.
- 22%OFF1370492017 Selling Tours Courses with practical1st batch-22 & 23 April2nd batch-6 & 7 May 3rd batch-6 & 7 June4th batch- 1 & 2 July
- 22%OFF1370492017 Selling Tours Courses with practical1st batch-22 & 23 April2nd batch-6 & 7 May 3rd batch-6 & 7 June4th batch- 1 & 2 July
- 135869learn how to make both male and female pattern for English and native designs, course Duration 4 months ( must have done level 1 smo, or prior sewing knowledge)
- 135609Introduction to women's wear pattern drafting and fashion illustrationStep-by-step introductory pattern drafting course will introduce you to the basic techniques for women's wear pattern drafting, this course will equip you with the foundation skills to become a skilled pattern drafter for women's clothing. this course will take you through the core skills involved in personalised women's wear pattern drafting to industry level. you will be able to work as a women's wear pattern drafter and cutter or use the skills to open and run your own business. course includes fashion illustration. Areas to be covered are:how to measure a figure correctlydrafting of the standard Skirt blockdrafting of the pencil skirt,drafting of the A- line, gathered,drafting of flared,drafting the section skirtProject for skirt to show understanding of the conceptsBodice block, blocks 92, and self-size blockDart manipulations basicSleeve basic sleeve ,Sleeve long and short.Collar peter pan and rolla pass mark of 60% is required to finish this course. a pass mark of 60% is required to pass and move on to the next level.Duration 2 months
- 135619INTRODUCTION TO DRAPING ON A STANDDuration : 2 monthsThis intensive draping on the stand course concentrates on key elements from 'Introduction to draping on the stand' and 'Draping on the stand 2' before moving on to cover advanced creative stand work. You will start by draping fabric onto a stand and learning the techniques to transfer these designs onto paper to make a pattern.
- 134030004This is the most cost-effective way to work with Lape one-on-one. The price indicated is the cost of 1 Whatsapp coaching session.1 HOUR ONE-ON-ONE WHATSAPP COACHING SESSIONDuring this session, Lape will give you the key elements you need to reach your desired love & relationship goal.How the 1 hour coaching session worksThe session is held via Whatsapp chat.Each session lasts for 60 minutes.This coaching session is designed for those who want to attract the right man for them into their lives, build their self-confidence or improve their relationship.This coaching session is for you if you:Are a woman over 30Want clarity on what has gone wrong in the past with your love life or relationshipWant the key points that will help you achieve the life & relationship you wantWHAT TO DO AFTER PAYINGAfter making your payment, send an email to info@lapesoetan(dot)com and your Whatsapp session will immediately be booked for a time convenient for you.
- 135620Learn how to draw from scratch the professional way, even if you don't know how to draw at all, we would show step by step professional step by step proven methods of how to draw a croqius, then how to develop it, into fashion drawing bringing your design ideas to life for all to see, and how to develop your Technical fats for a collection, mood boards, color wheel etc
- 135618manual fashion illustration is included in the level 2 course.on its own it is 105,000 For digital fashion illustration class. new class starts every two weeks. You would be amazed what you can do with this skill, design your clients outfit , put the fabric for them to see exactly the out come, use it to design fabric , for those of you that want to produce your own fabric for your clothing line, learn to draw accessories and much more . This drawing, done by NIfemi Now an Alumni, was done with just 2 lesson without any prior digital drawing skills .call or chat on what-app 08033029096 Note :Fee Does not include tab and digital pen for drawing.( you have to bring yours to the class Optional) there are computers available for each student to use if you dont have a Tablet of your own
- 135616SPECIALIZATION COURSES this is where you select an area of fashion you focus on, a particular area you want to focus on, even though you would have touched on some parts of it from level 1 to 4 .SELECT ANY OF THESE COURSES after completing level 1 and 2 ,4 to specialize onDuration for each course : 2 months must have completed and passed level 1 and 2 Bridal wearSuit making menSuit making womenEvening dressesChildren's wear
- 1356152 months back in class men's wear pattern drafting,Learn and develop more complex aspects of professional menswear pattern drafting skills to industry standard ,you will learn how to construct, intricate different blocks for shirts, trousers and standard jackets, this course will take you through the core skills involved in personalised menswear pattern drafting to industry level . you will be able to work as a men's wear pattern drafter and cutter or use the skills to open and run your own business. includes fashion illustration for men
- 135614Level 4 pattern Drafting IIthis is the concluding part of the six months training where you come back from the IT to continue the advance part of pattern construction applying all the lessons learnt from your industrial attachment to class. pattern drafting more complex skirts,geometric skirts,gore skirts ,8 pieces paneled skirts,BalloonDrafting the customised Bodice using irregular body sizeDart manipulation advance neck darts, cowl neck, waist darts etc.drafting of the dress blockpatterns for different types of dressesSleeves more variationsCollar,more complex collars capes ruffles flared etc.a pass mark of 60% is required to pass and move on to the next level.Duration 2months
- 107795Kids may look forward to the lazy days of summer, but those three months of relaxation have real consequences. Research shows that kids lose one to two months of learning during summer vacation, making summer brain drain a nationwide problem. Smart parents are taking charge to stop summer learning loss before it begins. The summer months — if used wisely — can help children grow their knowledge and practice new skills. While many different reading programs aim to engage kids with the written word, far fewer opportunities exist to grow their skills in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) subjects in fun and engaging ways. Pay for 2 weeks at full price of N25,000 per week and get an additional 1 week FREE. OFFER VALID TILL JUNE 30TH. Register today. Call 0808 313 3899 or email email@example.comLocation:RUE 14 STUDIOS16, John Chuks Nnamdi St,Off Africa Lane, Off Admiralty RD,Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria.
- 109685Give your kids a unique tech experience at Africa's largest TECH event. Expand their minds with fun,interactive sessions with the latest advances in learning. Come and join the fun with Lego Robotics, Madscience, Bricks4kidz, Mindscapes Children's Museum, MyFamily Mobile, Rubix and the Little Big Kid Company. A fun filled day and an awesome learning experience for children aged 4-17years.Join us at Eko Hotel Conference Centre on July 22nd-23rd from 10am-6pm.Register for FREE at www.techplus.com.ng. For enquiries call 0706 701 0609
- 70%OFF777421Although it does take plenty of creativity to design an event that is memorable and meaningful, it also takes careful attention to detail, adaptability, effective delegating, and a lot of work. This course will walk you through the process of event management, from the beginning stages of planning, to the final touches (like decorations, food, and music). While this course is specifically for corporate event planning, the elements here can also be applied to more personal event planning like anniversaries, special birthday gatherings, weddings, and more. Essentially, we’re creating an effective and well planned design that is ready for implementation and can be used over and over again.Course Content Details:Session 1: Course Overview Learning Objectives Pre-Assignment Pre-Course Assessment Session 2: Event Planning Essentials Identifying Key Event Elements Things to Include Setting Goals and Objectives Polishing the Needs Analysis How to Write a Briefing Note How Should Your Briefing Note be Formatted? Getting Organized About the GYR Column Session 3: Budgeting Basics Pre-Assignment Review The Real Budget Getting Strict About the Budget Session 4: Using the Committee Approach Getting the Right People Doing the Right Things Volunteers Doing Delegation Right About Delegating The Levels of Delegation Steps to the Delegation Process Session 5: Connecting with Partners and Sponsors Benefits of Support Partners Sponsors Step Up and Ask! Session 6: Advertising and Marketing Small Events Mandatory Events Large Events Gathering Support The Touch Factor Things to Remember What Are Take-Aways? The Typical Take-Away A Fresh Approach But We Love Paper! Session 7: Selecting the Venue Picking an Appropriate Place Session 8: Feeding the Masses Setting up the Menu Confused? Pizza and Soda Soups, Sandwiches, and Salads Deciding on Alcohol Making the Right Choice Finding Food Solutions Session 9: Business Etiquette Basics Don't Be Afraid! Making it Easy The Edge of Etiquette Think Space! Session 10: Celebrating Diversity What Does It Mean? Diversity Assessment Session 11: Creating an Atmosphere of Service Introduction to Customer Service Critical Elements of Customer Service Session 12: Selecting Speakers and a Master of Ceremonies People in Your Event Special Guests and Dignitaries Speakers People in Practice Session 13: Managing Contracts Dealing with Contracts Session 14: Gathering Feedback Gathering Feedback from Delegates Quick Response Formal Survey Gathering Feedback from the Client Things to Ask Designing Feedback Session 15: Adding the Finishing Touches Memorable Events Five Fun Ideas Case Study Session 16: Event Day Roles Things to Do Emergency Kit Checklist Managing Your Image Managing My Image Session 17: Closing the Event Creating the Conference Report Conference Report Checklist Finishing Touches for Your Report The Post-Event Meeting and Thanking Those Involved Session 18: Practicing Planning Event Selection Needs Analysis: Part 1 Needs Analysis: Part 2 Needs Analysis: Part 3 Presentations Session 19: A Personal Action Plan Starting Point Where I Want to Go How I Will Get There Summary Post-Course AssessmentFor more information about this course, please visit the course page on LearnSmart.
- 68%OFF777432Online businesses are the present as well as the wave of the future. More and more consumers are turning to the Internet to purchase products and services. If you have an idea for a business, there’s never been a better time to put it online.Whether you want to set it up as a part-time venture or create it as the next million-dollar enterprise, this course will give you everything that you need to build a successful online business.Course ObjectivesAfter you complete this course, you will be able to:-Define what an online business is-Identify opportunities for an online business-Find resources to support your business-Create a business strategy that includes a business plan, budget, and marketing plan-Begin setting up a website, mobile presence, and storefront with e-commerce support-Decide whether or not your online business can benefit from joining an online marketplace-Market your online business using social media and the InternetCourse Content Details:Session 1: Course Overview Learning Objectives Pre-Assignment Pre-Course Assessment Session 2: How Online Businesses Can Benefit You A Brief History Benefits of Online Businesses Words of Warning Session 3: Laying the Groundwork Who Are You? Doing Your Research Outlining Your Ideas Pre-Assignment Review Session 4: Creating a Business Plan Creating a Business Plan The One-Page Plan Sample Business Plan, Part One Sample Business Plan, Part Two Sample Business Plan, Part Three Sample Business Plan, Part Four Sample Business Plan, Part Five Sample Business Plan, Part Six Gathering Resources Session 5: Breaking Down the Plan Creating a Marketing Plan Cycle Overview Looking at the Steps Creating Financial Projections Part One: The Sales Process (I) Part One: The Sales Process (II) Part Two: Sales Metrics Part Three: Expenses Raising Startup Capital with Crowdfunding Case Studies Session 6: Building Your Online Business The Basic Elements Creating a Website, Part One Creating a Website, Part Two Creating a Website, Part Three Creating a Website, Part Four Creating a Website, Part Five Creating a Website, Part Six Creating a Website, Part Seven Checking Out the Sites, Part One E-Commerce Options E-Commerce Payment Options Security and Privacy Considerations Creating a Mobile Presence Creating Apps Checking Out the Sites, Part Two Joining Online Marketplaces Amazon eBay Specialty Marketplaces Session 7: Internet Marketing Basics Social Media Strategies for Success Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest YouTube Building Relationships Session 8: A Personal Action Plan Starting Point Where I Want to Go How I Will Get There Summary Recommended Reading List Post-Course Assessment Course Completion CertificateFor more information about this course, please visit the course page on LearnSmart.
- 57%OFF777443What is what your particular gift, or area of core knowledge? Consulting business is all about taking that gift or knowledge you have gained and turning it into a resource that someone would be willing to pay money for. This course will show you how to build a consulting business.Our world is constantly shifting and evolving, meaning that businesses (and workers) must evolve with it. As a result of this shift, consultants have more opportunities than ever before. Hence the need for this course.Course ObjectivesAt the end of this course, you will be able to:Define the term “consultants” and explain their role in today’s business worldIdentify consulting opportunitiesCreate a business strategy that includes a business plan, budget, marketing plan, fee structure, and resourcesUse social media and networking skills to grow your consulting businessProtect your work with contractsIdentify ways to stay on top of trends and changesCourse Content Details:Session 1:Course Overview Learning Objectives Pre-Assignment Instructions Pre-Assignment, Area One Pre-Assignment, Area Two Pre-Assignment, Area Three Pre-Course Assessment Session 2:What It’s All About Defining the Terms Do You Have What It Takes? Session 3:Business Building Blocks Identifying the Possibilities Doing Your Research The Three Elements Bringing It All Together Taking it Further Technical and Training Services Specialized Services Project Management Pre-Assignment Review, Area One Pre-Assignment Review, Area Two Pre-Assignment Review, Area Three Session 4:Crunching the Numbers Developing Financial Budgets and Projections Estimating Personal Expenses Projecting Business Expenses Setting Income Targets Setting Your Base Hourly Rate Setting Goals Setting up a Fee Structure Other Fees to Consider Creating Rate Sheets Flexibility is Key Session 5:Planning Your Business Creating a Business Plan The One-Page Plan The Formal Plan Checklist for Setting Up Your Business Developing Your Business Structure Choosing Office Space Designing Your Contact Information Creating Promotional Materials Gathering Resources Session 6:Test Driving Making Connections Financial Projections Creating Your Brand Developing Your Business Structure Choosing Office Space Designing Your Contact Information Creating Promotional Materials What Do You Think? Session 7:Creating a Sales and Marketing Strategy The Marketing Cycle Cycle Overview Looking at the Steps: Stage One Looking at the Steps: Stage Two Looking at the Steps: Stage Three Looking at the Steps: Stage Four Looking at the Steps: Stage Five Looking at the Steps: Stage Six Leveraging Social Media Incorporating Social Media Getting Noticed Opportunities to Consider Session 8:Getting the Work Done Identifying Sources of Work Developing Contracts and Statements of Work About Master Service Agreements Developing a Statement of Work Sample Statement of Work, Part One Sample Statement of Work, Part Two The Tough Stuff Dealing with Cancellations Firing a Client Staying Current Session 9:A Personal Action Plan Starting Point Where I Want to Go How I Will Get There Summary Recommended Reading List Post-Course Assessment Course Completion CertificateFor more information about this course, please visit the course page on LearnSmart.
- 906125No business can survive very long without an effective program of controls over the parts and materials that are used in producing or distributing goods and services of the firm. Like many other things that depend on human interpretation, “control” means different things to different individuals.This is an introductory course for you, the retailer, the warehouse or stockroom manager, the person in charge of what comes in and goes out of your company. You want a smooth and cost-effective operation, with enough products on hand to satisfy needs without stockpiling too much.This course will discuss all aspects of inventory management, including common terms, the inventory cycle, how to maintain inventory accuracy, and what some of the latest trends are.Course ObjectivesAt the end of this course, you'll be able to:-Understand terms that are frequently used in warehouse management-Identify the goals and objectives of inventory management and measure your process against these goals-Calculate safety stock, reorder points, and order quantities-Evaluate inventory management systems-Identify the parts of the inventory cycle-Better maintain inventory accuracy.Course Content Details: Session 1: Course Overview Learning Objectives Pre-Assignment Assessing Your Results Pre-Course Assessment Session 2: What is Inventory? Definitions Why Is Inventory Management Important? Part One Why Is Inventory Management Important? Part Two Goals of Inventory Management Glossary, Part One Glossary, Part One Pre-Assignment Review Session 3: Types of Inventory Types of Inventory Classes of Inventory Session 4: Key Players The Role of Your Customers Reducing Costs Your Customers Hiring and Training Staff Hiring Tips Key Skill Areas for Inventory Management Staff Session 5: Setting Up the Warehouse The Eight Objectives Making Connections Maintaining Location Accuracy Types of Locations within a Warehouse Location Identification Methods Maintaining Location Accuracy Session 6: What Makes a Good System? Requirements for Inventory Management Systems, Part One Requirements for Inventory Management Systems, Part Two Session 7: The Warehouse Inventory Cycle Inventory Stages The Product Cycle Session 8: Identifying Demand Key Formulas How to Calculate Order Quantities, Part One How to Calculate Order Quantities, Part Two How to Set Reorder Points How to Set Safety Stock Levels Case Study: Background Information Case Study: Task Session 9: The Receiving Process The Receiving Process Handling Damaged Goods Establishing Policies Session 10: Validating Inventory Validating Inventory Session 11: The Put-Away ProcessThe Put-Away Process Session 12: Maintaining Inventory Accuracy Degree of Control Inventory Control Methods Product Identification Methods Inventory Counting Methods Session 13: The Outbound Process The Outbound Process Packing Process Loading and Shipping Process Session 14: Industry Trends Introduction Cross-Docking Third Party Warehousing Just-in-Time Completion Online Access Session 15: A Personal Action Plan Starting Point Where I Want to Go How I Will Get There Summary Post-Course AssessmentFor more information about this course, please visit the course page on LearnSmart.
- 70%OFF906146Wouldn’t it be nice to be your own boss, work on your own schedule, and make money doing something that you’re passionate about? Millions of people around the world are living that dream and running their own business.This course will teach you the basics of entrepreneurship. You’ll consider if entrepreneurship is right for you and learn the basic steps of creating your own business. At the end of the course, you’ll have a solid foundation to start your entrepreneurial journey.Course ObjectivesAfter you complete this course, you will be able to:-Identify the traits of an entrepreneur and assess your own entrepreneurial capabilities-Outline and evaluate a business idea-Develop a product idea-Identify your target market and customers-Develop your value proposition-Understand different types of business ownership and structures-Evaluate franchising and business purchasing opportunities-Create a pitch deck, executive summary, company presentation, technical white paper, and business plan-Create financial projections for your business-Identify where to find business funding-Create a product development plan, marketing plan, and sales strategy-Identify ways to protect your intellectual property-Describe effective ways to brand your product-Choose the right location for your business-Launch and grow your business-Demonstrate the behaviors of an entrepreneurial leader-Find appropriate resources to help you on your journeyCourse Content Details:Session 1: Course Overview Learning Objectives Pre-Assignment Pre-Course Assessment Session 2: What It Takes to Make It Pre-Assignment Review Traits of an Entrepreneur Traits of an Entrepreneur Session 3: Resources to Consider Introduction Friends and Family Books, Magazines, Industry Publications, and Social Media Training Mentors, Coaches, and Consultants Government Organizations Chamber of Commerce Business Groups Special Programs Session 4: Laying the Groundwork Finding Business Ideas What Other Skills Do I Have? What Can I Make Money At? What Problems Exist? What If I Already Have a Business Idea? Considering the Options, Part One What Other Skills Do I Have? What Can I Make Money At? What Problems Exist? (Part One) What Problems Exist? (Part Two) What If I Already Have a Business Idea? Outlining Your Ideas How Much Research Should I Do? Asking Others for Their Advice Making Connections Considering the Options, Part Two Idea One Idea Two Idea Three Assessing Your Ideas SWOT Matrix Advanced Types of SWOT Analyses Considering the Options, Part Three Evaluating Your Capacity for Risk There Are Options! Caution! Session 5: Building On Your Business Idea Developing Your Product Idea Problem Statement Functional and Non-Functional Requirements Features and Benefits User Stories (Part One) User Stories (Part Two) Making Connections (Part One) Making Connections (Part Two) Identifying Your Target Market and Customers Step One: Theories Step Two: Testing (Part One) Step Two: Testing (Part Two) Step Two: Testing (Part Three) Step Three: Take It All In Developing Your Value Proposition Creating Financial Projections Sample Sales Process Things to Consider Part Two: Sales Metrics Sample Sales Metrics: Bicycle Company Sample Sales Metrics: E-Commerce Company Getting it Right Part Three: Expenses Part Four: Calculating Ratios Operating (Net) Margin Head Count per Client Session 6: Business Ownership Options Types of Business Ownership Speaking About the Entrepreneur Purchasing a Franchise Where to Find Franchises and Resources? Words of Warning Purchasing an Existing Business (Part One) Purchasing an Existing Business (Part Two) Session 7: Key Documents to Prepare Business Plan The One-Page Plan The Formal Plan Executive Summary Polishing the Executive Summary Pitch Deck Sample Pitch Deck Sample Pitch Deck: Slide 2 Sample Pitch Deck: Slide 3 Sample Pitch Deck: Slides 4 and 5 Sample Pitch Deck: Slide 6 Sample Pitch Deck: Slides 7 and 8 Sample Pitch Deck: Slide 9 Sample Pitch Deck: Slide 10 Sample Pitch Deck: Slide 11 Sample Pitch Deck: Slides 12 and 13 Sample Pitch Deck: Slide 14 Sample Pitch Deck: Slide 15 How It Works 30-Second Pitch Pitch Template Practicing the Pitch White Papers Session 8: Gathering Funding The Basics of Financial Statements The Income Statement Income Statement Equation Sample Income Statement The Balance Sheet Balance Sheet Equation Balance Sheet Accounts Current vs. Fixed Assets Cash Flow Statement Statement of Retained Earnings Brainstorming Solutions Funding Options Funding Options Session 9: Developing Your Product The Steps of Product Development Idea Development Planning Design Beta and Quality Testing Limited Production and Quality Testing Full Production, Quality Checks, and Product Release Protecting Your Intellectual Property What is Intellectual Property? Following the Rules What Should Be Copyrighted? Is It Worth It? Employee and Contractor Agreements Session 10: Creating a Sales and Marketing Strategy Introduction to Marketing Cycle Overview Stage One: Consumer and Market Analysis Stage One: Consumer and Market Analysis The Buying Process (Part One) The Buying Process (Part Two) Segmentation (Part One) Segmentation (Part Two) Stage Two: Analyzing the Competition and Yourself SWOT Analysis Next Steps Stage Three: Analyzing Distribution Channels The Distribution Process Stage Four: Creating a Marketing Plan Product Price (Part One) Price (Part Two) Place Promotion Packaging Making Connections (Part One) Making Connections (Part Two) Stages Five and Six: Implement, Evaluate, Review, and Revise Leveraging Social Media Leveraging Social Media Building Your Sales Force Session 11: Branding 101 What Branding Is All About Why a Brand? What’s In a Brand? What is Branding, Then? Why Branding is the Most Important Investment a Company Can Make Why Branding is the Most Important Investment a Company Can Make Developing a Slogan Types of Logos Letterform Wordmark Emblems Getting Creative Session 12: Setting Up Your Office Choosing a Location Finding Resources Asking the Right Questions The Pros and Cons of Home-Based Businesses (Part One) The Pros and Cons of Home-Based Businesses (Part Two) The Roaming Entrepreneur Session 13: Launching the Business Getting Off the Ground The Launch Setting Up Your Organizational Chart First Stages of Growth Next Stages of Growth Recruiting and Engaging the Right People Recruiting and Engaging the Right People Recruiting and Engaging the Right People Session 14: Keeping the Business Moving Keeping Track of Your Business Other Considerations Growing Your Business Growing Your Business Don’t Give Up! Coming Out on the Other Side Session 15: Being an Entrepreneurial Leader Michael Gerber’s Three Perspectives Identifying the Activities Working It Out Case Study Activity Session 16: Bringing It All Together Checklist for Success Entrepreneurial Traits Resources to Consider Business Groundwork (Part One) Business Groundwork (Part Two) Developing Your Product Idea (Part One) Developing Your Product Idea (Part Two) Developing Your Product Idea (Part Three) Identifying Your Target Market and Customers Developing Your Value Proposition Creating Financial Projections (Part One) Creating Financial Projections (Part Two) Creating Financial Projections (Part Three) Creating Financial Projections (Part Four) Product Development Product Development (Part One) Product Development (Part Two) Intellectual Property Sales and Marketing (Part One) Sales and Marketing (Part Two) Sales and Marketing (Part Three) Sales and Marketing (Part Four) Branding (Part One) Branding (Part Two) Branding (Part Three) Choosing a Location (Part One) Choosing a Location (Part Two) Getting Off the Ground Setting Up Your Organizational Chart Keeping Track of Your Business Entrepreneurial Leadership Characteristics (Part One) Entrepreneurial Leadership Characteristics (Part Two) Session 17: A Personal Action Plan Starting Point Where I Want to Go How I Will Get There Summary Recommended Reading List Post-Course AssessmentFor more information about this course, please visit the course page on LearnSmart.
- 21%OFF906238Your brand speaks for your company and its products and/or services. In today’s online-focused world, it’s important that your brand has a definitive, consistent, and responsive presence.Whether you’re looking to build a brand from scratch, or strengthen an existing brand, this course will help you build a brand using social media. We’ll cover how to build a social media strategy, identify social media platforms that fit your brand, craft strong messages that will engage your audience, and evaluate and revise your strategy.Course ObjectivesAfter you complete this course, you will be able to:-Define terms related to social media branding-Create a strategy for your social media brand-Describe various social media platforms and identify what platforms fit your brand-Communicate effectively over social media-Deal with negative feedback and criticism-Create a social media playbook to guide brand ambassadors-Evaluate your brand strength and revise your strategyCourse Content Details:Session 1: Learning Objectives Pre-Assignment Pre-Course Assessment Session 2: Defining the Terms What is Branding? What’s in a Brand? What is Social Media? The Rise of Social Media What is Social Media Branding? Session 3: Building Your Social Media Branding Strategy Key Ingredients for Your Branding Strategy What Do You Want the Brand to Say? What is the Brand Saying Now? How Will the Brand Come to Life? What Resources Will We Have? How Will We Evaluate Our Progress? Pre-Assignment Review Session 4: Identifying Your Social Media Audience Building an Audience Profile Session 5: The Key Social Media Platforms Choosing the Right Platform for Your Brand Making Connections Looking at the Options Session 6: Creating Brand-Focused Messages What’s In a Message? Looking at the Messages, Part One Looking at the Messages, Part Two Looking at the Messages, Part Three Making Connections Dealing with Negative Feedback, Part One Dealing with Negative Feedback, Part Two Case Study: United Breaks Guitars… And Their Brand If You Break It, Then Fix It Session 7: Building Customer Trust Making Connections Session 8: Developing a Communication Strategy Developing Social Media Guidelines for Your Brand Making Connections Letting Others Speak For You Case Study: The Fiskateers Building Partnerships Session 9: Reviewing and Revising Evaluation Tools Signs of Trouble Choosing a Course of Action Session 10: A Personal Action Plan Starting Point Where I Want to Go How I Will Get There Summary Recommended Reading List Post-Course Assessment Course Completion CertificateFor more information about this course, please visit the course page on LearnSmart.
- 906167The supply chain is a crucial part of any business’ success. Optimizing the flow of products and services as they are planned, sourced, made, delivered, and returned can give your company an extra competitive edge.This course will introduce you to the basic concepts of supply chain management, including the basic flow, core models, supply chain drivers, key metrics, bench-marking techniques, and ideas for taking your supply chain to the next level.Course ObjectivesAfter you complete this course, you will be able to:-Define supply chain management and logistics-Explain the vertical integration and virtual integration models-Understand the stages in the basic supply chain flow-Identify participants in the supply chain-Recognize supply chain drivers and ways to optimize them-Align supply chain strategy with business strategy-Determine what metrics to track and how to benchmark the related data-Troubleshoot basic supply chain problems-Identify ways to develop your supply chain, such as using third-party logistics providers (3PL’s), insourcing processes, developing sustainable and eco-friendly strategies, leveraging process improvement strategies, and adopting new techniquesCourse Content Details:Session 1: Course OverviewLearning ObjectivesPre-AssignmentPre-Course AssessmentSession 2: Getting StartedDefining the TermsWhat is Supply Chain Management?The Six RightsNot Just for ProductsRegulations and ResourcesResources to ConsiderSession 3: The Evolution of the Supply ChainVertical Integration Model, Part OneVertical Integration Model, Part TwoWhat’s Next?Session 4: The Basic Supply Chain StructureThe Links in the Supply ChainMaking ConnectionsParticipants in the Supply ChainDesigning Your Supply ChainThe Bullwhip EffectCase StudyWhat Causes the Bullwhip Effect?How Do You Minimize the Bullwhip Effect?Session 5: Supply Chain DriversDriving SuccessChoosing the Right Transportation MethodsUnited StatesEuropeJapanAustraliaMaking ConnectionsSession 6: Aligning Your Supply Chain with Business StrategyIdentifying Your Market: IntroductionUnderstanding Your Market Type, Part OneUnderstanding Your MarketIdentifying What Your Market Wants and NeedsMaking ConnectionsLooking at Your RoleIdentifying Your Role in the Supply ChainsAnalyzing the DataSample SWOTTaking the Next StepsLeveraging Drivers to Support Your RolesMaking ConnectionsQuestionsSession 7: Managing Supply Chain RisksSupply Chain RisksMitigation StrategiesSession 8: Tracking and Evaluating Supply Chain DataRatios and FormulasBusiness MetricsInventory and Delivery MetricsSales MetricsWhat is Benchmarking?What Benchmarks Should Be Measured?The SCOR ModelSCOR as a PyramidThe Balanced ScorecardSample Balanced ScorecardSupply Chain Management DashboardsCreating a Supply Chain Dashboard System, Part OneCreating a Supply Chain Dashboard System, Part TwoMaking ConnectionsOption One: Balanced ScorecardOption Two: Dashboard, Part OneExamplesSession 9: Troubleshooting Supply Chain ProblemsSigns of Trouble in Your Supply ChainSupply Chain Best PracticesBest Practices from Industry LeadersSession 10: Sharing Supply Chain ActivitiesOutsourcing, Insourcing, Offshoring, and ReshoringInsourcingOffshoringReshoringThird- and Fourth-Party Logistic ProvidersFourth-Party Logistic Providers (4PL’s)Advantages of 3PL’s and 4PL’sDisadvantages of 3PL’s and 4PL’sBuilding Partnerships within Your Supply ChainSession 11: Sustainable Supply Chain StrategiesWhat is Sustainability?What Does Sustainability Mean in the Supply Chain?The Benefits of SustainabilityReducing the Impact on the EnvironmentCase StudySession 12: Applying Lean Techniques to the Supply ChainLean 101The Toyoda PreceptsThe Toyota Production System HouseApplying Lean to the Supply ChainSession 13: The Future of Supply Chain ManagementTop TrendsMaking ConnectionsSession 14: A Personal Action PlanStarting PointWhere I Want to GoHow I Will Get ThereSummaryRecommended Reading ListPost-Course AssessmentCourse CompletionFor more information about this course, please visit the course page on LearnSmart.
- 906299Social media remains an evolving aspect of our daily lives in addition to being a part of our businesses. This course is designed for people who have some familiarity with social media already. Participants will learn to develop a social media marketing plan as a part of their overall marketing strategy, determine who should be on their team, and choose how they will measure what is taking place.In addition, we will explore some of the major social media sites and look at how specialty sites and social media management tools can take their social media marketing to the next level.Course ObjectivesAfter you complete this course, you will be able to:-Describe the value of social media to your marketing plan-Create and launch a social media marketing plan-Select the right resources for a social media marketing team-Define how to use social media to build an internal community-Use metrics to measure the impact of a social media plan-Manage difficult social media situations-Describe features of some of the key social media sites, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter-Decide whether a blog adds value to a social media plan-Speak about specialty sites and social medial management toolsStay on top of social media trends and adjust your plan as the online world evolves.Course Content Details:Section 1: Course Overview Learning Objectives Important Note Pre-Assignment Pre-Assignment Pre-Course Assessment Section 2: Getting Started What is Social Media Pre-Assignment Review Pre-Assignment Review Section 3: Understanding the Marketing Mix The Five P’s and Social Media Product Price Place Promotion Packaging Exercise Your Muscle Section 4: Developing a Social Media Plan Things to Think About Stretch Build a Community Watch Out for Social Media Experts Be There Find Your Customers Be a Person Follow Others Utilization Guidelines Expanding Your Digital Presence Social Media Plan Worksheet Basic Information Campaign Budget Campaign Objectives Competitive Analysis Competitive Analysis Important Notes What’s the Value Cost Per Lead Section 5: Building Your Social Media Team Building the Team Making Connections The Community Section 6: Using Social Media to Build Internal Communities Internal Communities Options for Internal Communities Make it Work Section 7: Analyzing Your Impact with Metrics Useful Metrics Understanding Metrics Timing is Everything Timing Tips Target Market Worksheet Section 8: Keeping on Top of the Trends The Times are A-Changing Case Study Google+ Making Connections Section 9: Damage Control That’s Not Good! What It Means For You Case Study United Breaks Guitars Get Smart Get Smart Section 10: Using Facebook Getting Started First Steps Next Steps Due Diligence Now You Can! Building Your Community Taking it Further Making Connections Section 11: Using LinkedIn LinkedIn Essentials Setting Up Your Account Connecting to Others Using Groups Section 12: Using Twitter Tweeting Getting Started with Twitter Hashtags Re-Tweets Your Name Making it Memorable Using Lists Section 13: Building a Blog To Blog or Not To Blog Blogging Basics Blog Rules Blog Rules Help People Find You What Will I Write About Planning Your Blog Vlogs and YouTube Section 14: Using Specialty Sites Introduction Yammer Pinterest SnapGuide Staying in the Loop Section 15: Using Social Media Management Tools Introduction TweetDeck HootSuite Posterous Salesforce Radian6 Section 16: Launching Your Plan Pulling Everything Together Preparing for Delivery or Upgrade Section 17: A Personal Action Plan Starting Point Where I Want to Go How I Will Get There Summary Post-Course AssessmentFor more information about this course, please visit the course page on LearnSmart.
- 25%OFF106317Makeup classes, services and products now available. New class Starts 20th& 27th June 2016. or call us on 08033736242 for more details. Course Outline : Skin Care Analysis Skin treatment (only for the 4weeks training) Understanding the tools of the Trade Facial Structures and Shapes Colour Theory Application Strip lashes Day,Smoky, Bridal and Engagement Make-Up looks Choosing Your Make-Up Kit/Cosmetics Head Gear Classes Preparing Your Portfolio Student Make up Box (YOU WILL GET FREE only for the 4weeks training)
- 25%OFF106315Makeup classes, services and products now available. New class Starts 20th&27th June 2016. or call us on 08033736242 for more details. Course Outline : Skin Care Analysis Skin treatment (only for the 4weeks training) Understanding the tools of the Trade Facial Structures and Shapes Colour Theory Application Strip lashes Day,Smoky, Bridal and Engagement Make-Up looks Choosing Your Make-Up Kit/Cosmetics Head Gear Classes Preparing Your Portfolio Student Make up Box (YOU WILL GET FREE only for the 4weeks training)
- 23%OFFCake Baking, Decor, Sugarcraft & Dessert Training
Simchah Cakes, Confectionaries & School₦ 50,000.00
₦65,000.00133891Course: Cake Baking & DecorationDuration: 2 month [+ 3-month post training support]Fees: #50,000Date: MAR 6TH – APR 10TH/ APRIL 22ND – JULY 15TH (Saturdays Only)Contents:Baking of sponge cake,chocolate cake,fatless cake,fruit cake,royal icing,butter icing mix,buttercreamfrosting,piping perfection with different nozzles,basket weave,football field,butter flowers + leaves,cartoon character icing,fondant mix,creative use of patchwork,marbling and spooty design,side swags,drapes,shirt in sugar,stenciling,roses,carnation,short notes on color combination,wedding cake projectHow to market & sell your cakes for huge incomeCourse: SugarcraftDuration: 2 month [+ 3-month post training support]Fees: #30,000Date: MAR 7TH – APR 13TH, 2017Contents:Shirt making ideas,engagement box,box making ideas,making of a bag,making of a shoe,flowers,Decoupageroses,leaves,arum lily,peony,gerbera,carnation,lily of the valley,foliage,basket of fruits, & standing sugar piecesCourse: ModellingDuration: 5 days [+2-month post training support]Fees: #12,000Date: APR 24TH – 28TH Contents:Modelling of Disney characters,modelling of couples in traditional attire,modelling of couples in English outfitCourse: DessertsDuration: 5 days [+2-month post training support]Fees: #40,000Date: MAR 20ND – 24TH ContentsApple pie,Apple tart,pineapple upside down,croquembouche,white forest cake,black forest cake,swissroll,strawberry cheesecake,cream caramel,cinnamon roll,youghurt cake,carrot cake,orange sponge pudding,ice cream cake, & cream tart CHECK OUR WORKS @ https://www.facebook.com/Simchah-Cakes-Confectioneries-School-804408479637743/ (Facebook) https://www.instagram.com/simchahcakes/ (Instagram)Click here to apply online: https://goo.gl/forms/8Hb4CK0Krn2twtmA2
- 90%OFF109160OHPTWB1Learn how to make Liquid Soap, Detergent, Bar Soap,Izal, Petroleum Jelly , Dusting Powder, Candle, Hair Cream, Face Powder, Bleach,Air Freshener, Toilet Wash (Harpic) , Disinfectant (Dettol) etc Online for just N1000.Date: 10th - 12th March 2017Time : 7pm - 9pm daily Venue: (WhatsApp )Limited space available!
- 90%OFFOnline Cocktail, Mocktails, Slush, Smoothie and Weightloss Smoothies Training
Dhaveena Stores₦ 1,000.00
₦10,000.00109162ODTWB1Chapman, Pina colada, Malibu Sunset, Blue lagoon, Bikini Martini, Long Island Iced tea,Green Exotic, Malibu Heaven, Screwdriver, Mocklime, Ginger Bear, Cinderella, Shirley, Goodnight Kiss etc Date: 1st - 3rd March 2017 Time: 7pm-9pm daily Venue: WhatsAppLimited space available! Twitter @dhaveenastores
- 92%OFF109164OBSBBTWB1Over 10 black soap and body butter formulation Glowing Black Soap Brightening Black Soap Baby Black Soap Acne /Pimples Remover SoapStretch Mark Remover SoapDry / Rough Skin Black Soap Glowing body butter Baby body butter Stretch Mark cream Cocoa body butter etcVenue: WhatsApp or EmailFee :N1,500Date: 25th - 26 Feb 2017Time : 7pm - 9pm Venue: (WhatsApp )Limited space available!
- 132337Learning ObjectivesOn completing this course the participants will be able to:Outline the links between SMEs business development, entrepreneurship and leadership.Demonstrate an understanding of the significance of the SMEs.Identify and explain key processes involved in managing an SME.Analyse factors that contribute to SMEs success and failure.Course ModulesHow to start a business & writing a viable business planBusiness structureOverview of the management of SME's environmental challenges and survival strategiesPlanning, organizing, motivation and control functionsMarketing strategyHow to obtain finance from banks & financial institutionsMaximising profitability & enhancing customer satisfactionUsage of information communication & technologyKey performance indicators to use as a benchmark for your businessEssence of business partnershipLocationOnlineDurationApril - June (3 Months)Target ParticipantsStart-up entrepreneursEntrepreneurs who aim to take control of their businessesManagement consultantsBusiness managersExecutivesPublic institutions dealing with SMEs.Owners and managers of SMEsEnterprise advisersPractice leadersRegister for this course here
- 132333This program examines in detail what non-executive directors can contribute to their organisations and, in particular, how they should go about achieving this.The Program looks at all aspects of the role in the context of legal and regulatory frameworks and established best practice. Issues such as board composition, liability and reporting are covered in detail, as are topics such as director development and remuneration.LEARNING OBJECTIVESOn completing this course participants will be able to:Know the skills and competencies needed to be an eﬀective non-executive directorUnderstand how you can add value as a non-executive directorLearn conﬁdence and awareness when pursuing NED placementsA deeper understanding of legal, regulatory and behavioural issuesCourse ModulesThe key role of Non-Executive DirectorsLegal responsibilities, liabilities and risksCorporate governance and the NED roleAudit and Remuneration commitees – the role of the non-executive directorKey challenges the non-executive director faces.Running a board in practice: dealing with problemsDynamics of eﬀective top teamsLocationFour Points by Sheraton Hotel, Victoria Island, LagosDuration6 - 7 APR 2017Target ParticipantsNon-executive directors stepping into this role for the ﬁrst timeExperienced non-executive directors looking for a refresherThose with aspirations to be a non-executive director
- 132296Participants is exposed to an understanding of the importance of planning through budgeting, and the relevance of ﬁnance on corporate activities.Furthermore, participants studies the connections between the income statement, balance sheet and cash ﬂow statement, as well as recognising common warning signs linked to ﬁnancial trouble.Learning ObjectivesOn completing this course the participants will be able to:Know how to prepare a financial statement.Know how to ensure organisational funds are managed appropriately.Know what to look out for when investing in a company.Understand accounting terminologies.Course ModulesCost beneﬁt analysis.The elements of proﬁt and loss, including gross versus net proﬁt, earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortisation.Balance sheets: assets, liabilities equity and ﬁnancial positions.Internal versus External users of ﬁnancial information.Cash ﬂow ﬁnance for non-ﬁnance professionals at management level.Financial statement analysis.Preparing annual proﬁtability budgets and forecasting.Financial planning and investment appraisal.LocationCross River: TINAPA Knowledge City, Cross River.Duration6 - 10 March 2017N350,000 [Meals and Accommodation Inclusive] Target ParticipantsDirectorsManagersUsers of financial statement
- 129921Learning Objectives On completing this course the participants will be able to: Develop individual leadership styles.Tackle leadership challenges effectively.Set goals, remove obstacles, and identify alternative solutions to challenges.Learn effective communication and communicate productively across the firm.Organize and lead teams successfully.Employ decision-making strategies for improved results. Course Modules Cultivating and improving communicationDeveloping and maintaining motivationManaging peopleImproving decision makingNegotiationConﬂict managementBuilding and executing strategyEmotional intelligence Fee, Date & Venue (Lagos) N200,000 3 - 7 July Oakwood Park Hotel, Lekki, Lagos Target Participants Senior, middle and front line managersPartnersManaging directorsEntrepreneursWorking professionalsPrincipal officersOffice managersPractice leadersGovernment officersNGOs
- 67%OFF77637TRANPKFirst Pay Nigeria Skill Acquisition is open to help you earn a living by creating internet businesses via either Extra, Automated or Passive Income. We are here to train you on how to make probably your first pay online.Distance can not be a problem, so no matter where you live within and outside the country you can get trained by us. We provide a video step by step tutorials on all the courses, or via our live streaming class.To get full details please click here
- 33%OFF11781714/9/16This seminar is free if you're a registered member of CareerPlus. Join CareerPlus today for Life Coaching, Career, Business development, relationship and more.Send CareerPlus (one word) to +234 8037586087.Thank you
- 33%OFF1163391/09/16Life and business is about networking. The success of your life and business depends on the quality and attention given to your networking. Join us as we explore beyond measure "The Power of Networking".Get Registered today from any part of the world. Our monthly Fee is now longer N10,000. Benefits include Seminars, 24/7 Counseling, Life and Relationship Coaching, Business Development, Career Assistance / Consulting and more.Silence can be harmful when the mind is full. Call a life coach now...Get registered...send LCC to +234 8037586087Regards
- 33%OFF11629331/8/26CareerPlus Int'l has bought learning at the very comfort of your home. With our online seminar, you will hear / learn from different life coaches, consultants, and time tested speakers.Join us as we have reform our fees to be made monthly. Benefits includes 4 special seminars, 24/7 attention to a life coach / consultant - on career, relationship, business, marriage, leadership and more.Text LCC to +234 8037586087 and get registered.Regards.CareerPlus Team